The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess they are doing their job but if and when they drop the heavy hand of big government it's not going to be pretty

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
ec7fb86159b7e77a29657fddd7580c6b.jpg

60c7960e9984f5b888f8667a337e9b12.jpg

Yay it's finally here
You're on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4c0661beec6b8010423e05476331342c.jpg

Oh sheeeeeet
Big bro KBOX 200 showed up
Finally VVV SHOWED UP
and the VAPE PARLOR JUICE kiwi perry 60/40pg 6 mg ultimate tank juice.... @VaporCarp nice transaction even though I have to wait 2 months for the juice, don't smell shit..

Vape On

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4c0661beec6b8010423e05476331342c.jpg

Oh sheeeeeet
Big bro KBOX 200 showed up
Finally VVV SHOWED UP
and the VAPE PARLOR JUICE kiwi perry 60/40pg 6 mg ultimate tank juice.... @VaporCarp nice transaction even though I have to wait 2 months for the juice, don't smell shit..

Vape On
It took 8 days for your FREE juice to arrive and you're complaining? Lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wish my wife didn't quit VAPING, there's a lot of stuff for her, but oh well MORE FOR ME

Vape On

My wife really has no interest for vape gear, she just uses it to not smoke and that is it for her, she has a few ego style batteries and tanks, vapes just 2-3 juices, where I have tons of stuff, a cupboard for juice, and a side unit to hold all my mods and tanks etc, she has admitted more than once, if it wasn't for me helping her with vaping she would of gone back to smoking, so I am happy to see her upgrade, and this is the 1st time I've seen her excited for vape mail lol

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Received my Melonberry Mist from The Vape Parlor this afternoon, a little leakage inside the bag which I thought nothing of as my ejuice mafia order showed up in similar fashion...was surprised when i sat down at computer a few minutes ago to find an email from The Vape Parlor customer service regarding their bottle seals on this flavor and another, advising me to toss it and contact them.

Great customer service, bummed I have to wait for replacement bottle to try it, it smelled yummy!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my Melonberry Mist from The Vape Parlor this afternoon, a little leakage inside the bag which I thought nothing of as my ejuice mafia order showed up in similar fashion...was surprised when i sat down at computer a few minutes ago to find an email from The Vape Parlor customer service regarding their bottle seals on this flavor and another, advising me to toss it and contact them.

Great customer service, bummed I have to wait for replacement bottle to try it, it smelled yummy!
Same here

Vape On

SOC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got a nice package in the mail today. Five brand new Samsung 25Rs. Three for a backup set for my RX200, two for yet another backup pair for the others (price cut if you bought four batts, a single extra does zero shit for me so that meant I got to order five LOL).

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 3 years of vaping, wife actually wanted to upgrade from her ego style batteries, only because it is pretty in purple lol
88Tpe1f.jpg
The missus is very similar, she only likes smaller mods and how they look lol. She went for the topBox mini in white, got to say it's not bad at all.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep! I don't usually venture far from my every day Reo Grand with a Zenith or my BB with an Ohman Kangeroo but the sale price on that Vector was too good to pass up.
View attachment 40914

Delivered by carrier pigeon.
I haven't seen many of these over at the UK forum, but I got to say, I quite like the vector, especially with its grill to stop spitback. What build you running in there?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My RX200 mod and HiggyCigs juice showed up today! Unfortunately it came while I was at work and its at home, and I have 5 and a half more hours until I get home...dang

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
I haven't seen many of these over at the UK forum, but I got to say, I quite like the vector, especially with its grill to stop spitback. What build you running in there?

It looks and feels nice and appears to be machined well. I'm happy with my purchase in that regards.

I haven't built anything on it yet since it was just delivered to my office today. :) but I typically stick with simple builds. I don't like to spend a lot of time rebuilding my RDA's. I only use Nichrome80 in either 24 or 26AWG (which is approximately equivalent to 22 and 24AWG Kanthal resistance) wrapped around a 3mm drill bit. With that method I can rebuild my RDA with dual coils in about 5 minutes and get a consistent 0.3+-0.05 every time.

However, I may have to experiment a bit more with this one since it isn't the typical side airflow. :)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was such a loooooong day at work today knowing the whole time that this stuff was just sitting at home waiting for me to come open them. It was like Christmas! Now I gotta wait for the batteries to charge a bit and Ill be in business.

nnwayg.jpg

2njiq1v.jpg

23r9t81.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks and feels nice and appears to be machined well. I'm happy with my purchase in that regards.

I haven't built anything on it yet since it was just delivered to my office today. :) but I typically stick with simple builds. I don't like to spend a lot of time rebuilding my RDA's. I only use Nichrome80 in either 24 or 26AWG (which is approximately equivalent to 22 and 24AWG Kanthal resistance) wrapped around a 3mm drill bit. With that method I can rebuild my RDA with dual coils in about 5 minutes and get a consistent 0.3+-0.05 every time.

However, I may have to experiment a bit more with this one since it isn't the typical side airflow. :)

I tend to stick to simpler builds if I am honest, but I do use a lot of different wire types.

I like it that way, as like you say, it is consistent, and I find it to provide plenty of flavour and vapour for my requirements. Although-I must admit, I have some alien coils I purchased, and a single one of those in one of my RDA's does actually offer even better flavour, so I can't say that standard micro/macro coils are the best for everyone-they are just convenient, and good enough for me.

This could be psychological, or it could be a real effect, but there definitely is a difference, I think where there is more vapour produced there is more flavour-I tend to find the more there is, the stronger your juice tastes. BUT-I usually vaped at a pretty sedate level, and flavour was still there, so it is a bit confusing to myself, do I sacrifice battery life for a slightly tastier vape, or do I use less power with a suitable build? I am on the fence, and am kind of doing both now, sometimes well under 40W, sometime up to 80+.

It is different with the airflow being at the top, and you can tell when you take a hit that there is the mesh there to stop the spitback, but I quite like it as it, so am leaving the mesh-I don't think anyone really likes spitback, well maybe some out there lol.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to stick to simpler builds if I am honest, but I do use a lot of different wire types.

I like it that way, as like you say, it is consistent, and I find it to provide plenty of flavour and vapour for my requirements. Although-I must admit, I have some alien coils I purchased, and a single one of those in one of my RDA's does actually offer even better flavour, so I can't say that standard micro/macro coils are the best for everyone-they are just convenient, and good enough for me.

This could be psychological, or it could be a real effect, but there definitely is a difference, I think where there is more vapour produced there is more flavour-I tend to find the more there is, the stronger your juice tastes. BUT-I usually vaped at a pretty sedate level, and flavour was still there, so it is a bit confusing to myself, do I sacrifice battery life for a slightly tastier vape, or do I use less power with a suitable build? I am on the fence, and am kind of doing both now, sometimes well under 40W, sometime up to 80+.

It is different with the airflow being at the top, and you can tell when you take a hit that there is the mesh there to stop the spitback, but I quite like it as it, so am leaving the mesh-I don't think anyone really likes spitback, well maybe some out there lol.
I agree,
VECTOR RDA is not a Clapton RDA
I have a regular 6 wraps macro coil in there and I did remove the mesh because twisted 420 said
YOU DONT WANNA SWALLOW THAT SHIT LOL..
I VAPE my VECTORS AROUND 50-55 watts that's the sweet spot for it and it's GOOD

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yuppers, to go with my zeph v2 and goliath v2....i'm still a lame ass that doesn't build...so premades for me :)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yuppers, to go with my zeph v2 and goliath v2....i'm still a lame ass that doesn't build...so premades for me :)
Think I'll grab an Arctic V8. What could do you suggest?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Think I'll grab an Arctic V8. What could do you suggest?

I personally love mine! I have the full size in black, stainless and gold, along with the mini in black and stainless. I have packs of all types of coils ranging from the v1/2's 4's/8's hive, snake and tiger. The only problem is the damn things will not quit! They are great flavor and cloud tanks, one of the easiest no muss top fills, and I have not had even the slightest hint of a leak. The only issue I encountered was with my black one experiencing some paint chipping on the inside lower crown where it meets the glass. Haven't been able to chip any off with my fingernail so not really worried about it.

Highly recommend.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
haha, just got another cuboid myself...excellent choice! Now if my vapeparlor replacement arrives I can finally catch up with your awesomeness lol :)

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I actually went and got these from Basildon market (UK), I hadn't got anything for the missus for valentine's day and come across a market Stall selling loads of vape gear, and at a reasonable price.

She really liked the Cuboid I owned, so she picked one and I got it for her in Gray, Plus a SS Griffin, and I got myself a Cleito tank.

Cheyenne is at work till 5:30PM, so I only have the Cleito here to show, I will upload the others later today.

But, gotta say, I am impressed with the Cleito-I was interested in it, and saw on Aspires website that a RBA/RTA is coming very soon, as I don't really like tanks that take pre-built coils only (I always get one I can use a RBA in).

I really like the way the coil is actually the chimney, it does seem to work very well.

Flavour is great on it, I got some extra coils, the 0.4 ones, and am using it at around 50W-I will get the RBA section when that is available, I have enough coils for a few months so should definitely be available by then lol.

o3WEtuxl.jpg

EDIT: The blue on top of the tank is a cap, it comes with 4 in different colours, I was using this on my blue Efusion, it also stops the top getting too hot, it is on my OG sig 150 at the moment and in that photo.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree,
VECTOR RDA is not a Clapton RDA
I have a regular 6 wraps macro coil in there and I did remove the mesh because twisted 420 said
YOU DONT WANNA SWALLOW THAT SHIT LOL..
I VAPE my VECTORS AROUND 50-55 watts that's the sweet spot for it and it's GOOD

Vape On

Hi there-I do completely agree, you don't want to swallow mesh 100% lol, but it seems pretty secure on there, I have left mine on as I like it that way,
and it is a great little RDA, one that I really enjoy using.

I have a dual 26G build in there at the moment, reading if I remember correctly around 0.5, I find around 40W to be lovely on it, If I was using a different build I would use a higher wattage, might give it a go, but I tend to find what works well in my RDA's, and generally stick to that build for it.

I do experiment on a few of my RDA's though. I am going to double check that mesh though, as like you said, I really don't want to swallow that lol.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As promised, Cheyennes new grey Cuboid and her SS griffin (We got different colours so not to get confused).

Cuboid:

iauVZ0yl.jpg

SS Griffin:

qZmHNwol.jpg

She is very happy with it's size, and she is getting into clouds, so the extra battery life and power should come in handy, plus she is enjoying TC vaping.

(I took these photos as she doesn't have an account, but wanted to share them)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really vape mail per say since I got them all at a local shop (though most of the RDAs came from mail), but I picked up a black TFV4 tank and a pack of coils, a Mad Hatter RDA in black, and a roll 30ga kanthal. Then in the mail I got an Onslaught rda, a CEO rda, and a Taurus rda, a 120ml bottle of Skitz O Fritz juice plus a surprise bottle of Mystery Fruit from "Fogdog"

The surprise bottle was a major surprise and not in a good way. I didnt order it, I didnt win it, I contacted Fogdog and they have no record of it being sent to me. The bottle was still sealed but there was a looong black hair halfway in and halfway out of the bottle under the seal. Totally gross. Not to mention its the worst smelling juice Id ever smelled, like unnaturally bad. I dont know where the hell the bottle came from or who sent it, maybe it did come from Fogdog and they didnt wanna admit it what with the hair in the juice, or maybe its a bottle of poison from some enemy, who knows, but Im paranoid.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really vape mail per say since I got them all at a local shop (though most of the RDAs came from mail), but I picked up a black TFV4 tank and a pack of coils, a Mad Hatter RDA in black, and a roll 30ga kanthal. Then in the mail I got an Onslaught rda, a CEO rda, and a Taurus rda, a 120ml bottle of Skitz O Fritz juice plus a surprise bottle of Mystery Fruit from "Fogdog"

The surprise bottle was a major surprise and not in a good way. I didnt order it, I didnt win it, I contacted Fogdog and they have no record of it being sent to me. The bottle was still sealed but there was a looong black hair halfway in and halfway out of the bottle under the seal. Totally gross. Not to mention its the worst smelling juice Id ever smelled, like unnaturally bad. I dont know where the hell the bottle came from or who sent it, maybe it did come from Fogdog and they didnt wanna admit it what with the hair in the juice, or maybe its a bottle of poison from some enemy, who knows, but Im paranoid.
That's hilarious

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well...
I opened all the packages to make sure everything was there, I did not take a pic of when I offloaded it all on the table as I had the kids with prying eyes and hands hovering over all the gear that arrived...I went as fast as I could to get all of it out and placed for a few pics then had to stuff it all away quickly, If there wasnt school vacation for the kids I would of made it much more professional looking and laid out...but I couldnt...
This is "2/3's of what Im still waiting to receive, some of it non-vaping but I am including it in my vapemail like my Kimber TLE Ultra II 1911 (I picked that up yesterday :D). I couldnt fit everything so when I get time Ill take pics of the things that didnt fit and insert them in below...

If you want details on everything that came in I will edit them in afterwards...

20160216_133844.jpg 20160216_133700.jpg 20160216_133708.jpg 20160216_133805.jpg 20160216_133755.jpg 20160216_133741.jpg 20160216_135354.jpg 20160216_135332.jpg 20160216_135346.jpg 20160216_135400.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You getting ready JAYBO
I meant RAYMO
that's a lot..... Damn I'm jealous!!!

Vape On
Missing from the pic is a Samsung Galaxy SIII
Galaxy Tab 8
HP Web Book
and more :D Ill take pics of what I couldnt fit on there later...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Missing from the pic is a Samsung Galaxy SIII
Galaxy Tab 8
HP Web Book
and more :D Ill take pics of what I couldnt fit on there later...
Damn dude, how much refund did you get... Damn that's a lot bro

Vape On

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well...
I opened all the packages to make sure everything was there, I did not take a pic of when I offloaded it all on the table as I had the kids with prying eyes and hands hovering over all the gear that arrived...I went as fast as I could to get all of it out and placed for a few pics then had to stuff it all away quickly, If there wasnt school vacation for the kids I would of made it much more professional looking and laid out...but I couldnt...
This is "2/3's of what Im still waiting to receive, some of it non-vaping but I am including it in my vapemail like my Kimber TLE Ultra II 1911 (I picked that up yesterday )
If you want details on everything that came in I will edit them in afterwards...

I love the irony, got a brand new DSLR, and used a cellphone to take the pics hahaha good stuff! Looks like an amazing delivery, so many goodies to play with. I want it ALL, and I want it NOW!!!!! :( Jelly ASF over here! And now I'm hungry cuz I can see the wifey cooking back there, so what's for dinner?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well...
This is "2/3's of what Im still waiting to receive, some of it non-vaping but I am including it in my vapemail like my Kimber TLE Ultra II 1911 (I picked that up yesterday :D). I couldnt fit everything so when I get time Ill take pics of the things that didnt fit and insert them in below...

View attachment 41253 View attachment 41255 View attachment 41259 View attachment 41261 View attachment 41262 View attachment 41260 View attachment 41257 View attachment 41258 View attachment 41254 View attachment 41256
b7441b56270ee6a520e4f0238f4938cc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors