Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well...
I opened all the packages to make sure everything was there, I did not take a pic of when I offloaded it all on the table as I had the kids with prying eyes and hands hovering over all the gear that arrived...I went as fast as I could to get all of it out and placed for a few pics then had to stuff it all away quickly, If there wasnt school vacation for the kids I would of made it much more professional looking and laid out...but I couldnt...
This is "2/3's of what Im still waiting to receive, some of it non-vaping but I am including it in my vapemail like my Kimber TLE Ultra II 1911 (I picked that up yesterday :D). I couldnt fit everything so when I get time Ill take pics of the things that didnt fit and insert them in below...

If you want details on everything that came in I will edit them in afterwards...

View attachment 41253 View attachment 41255 View attachment 41259 View attachment 41261 View attachment 41262 View attachment 41260 View attachment 41257 View attachment 41258 View attachment 41254 View attachment 41256
Wow, nice stuff there man! Do you know of a approaching zombie apocalypse, and are stocking up to get through lol :).

But seriously, that is a lot of nice stuff, and nice to see.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, nice stuff there man! Do you know of a approaching zombie apocalypse, and are stocking up to get through lol :).

But seriously, that is a lot of nice stuff, and nice to see.
You would think that with how many firearms and ammunition I have as well ;). Just restocking as I go through alot of juice...

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c3894319c018faf75c7d4f4684fb49d8.jpg

Two freebies. And Gooey Butter Cake which is WOW awesome.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Some stuff came in today, Ejuice Mafia failed with delivering everything I paid far...a couple 120ml's on the receipt are not in the bag, first time Ive seen a juice company short an order but I did email them so hopefully it gets taken care of or Im not buying from them anymore.
20160220_111835.jpg 20160220_114045.jpg 20160220_114050.jpg

Attachments

• 20160220_112130.jpg
    20160220_112130.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160220_114106.jpg
    20160220_114106.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 29

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
1911 grips are for defending the juice stash naturally :)
I was pretty pissed since those Grips are a half inch too long and the description for them were for an officers grip..damn near 80 bucks down the drain unless I cut them up myself (Which I will). They go to the Kimber in the last vapemail bunch from 2 pages ago :D

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got even more vape mail yesterday. Got my Verde Valley Vapes order, and my High Seas giveaway win.

Gotta say, V3 is really awesome juice for the price. And the people running it are awesome as well. They hooked me up with a free 100ml bottle even though I didnt spend $20 on product. Its not a flavor I personally like (in fact raspberry is probably one of my least liked fruit/berry flavors on the planet for any food/drink/vape product), but they didnt know that and just the fact they are willing to hook a customer up like that with a large bottle of juice definitely seals them as one of my new favorite and go to vendors.

Ill get all the stuff I got the last 2 days together and snap a pic when I get a chance.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail from the last week. Figured Id just save it all for one post instead of spamming new posts everyday. Lots and lots of juice, Verde Valley Vapes is amazing stuff, really love it. Gonna be using them and Higgy as my 2 go tos from now on for sure. Cheap and awesome. Plus, a bunch of RDAs including the Mad Hatter clone on the RX and the new TFV4 for the RX. Good shit.

142d5oj.jpg

Plus the mystery bottle. No idea where it came from. Didnt win it, didnt buy it, wasnt expecting it. Fogdog denied sending it to me (even though it had their logo on the ship label). It was still sealed but had a long black hair halfway in the bottle and juice, and halfway hanging out of the bottle under the seal. And it smells AWFUL. Like seriously, it smells almost unnaturally bad. I think its a bottle of poison from an enemy or some psychopath or something, no clue.

2z6rqy1.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favourite type-vape mail from a friend :).

He lives in a different part of the UK to me, and his local shop was selling the Aromamizer RDA's for just £10-they had all of the collection, there was a glass RDA or this hexagonal one, I went for the hex one, plus my friend send me some atlantis coils, and a brand new Ijust 2 tank for free, as he did not need it, plus a couple of drip tips:

All the items:

hXAmvx2l.jpg

The aromamizer RDA, it is 3 post but I do not mind that at all, have a single fused clapton in there at 0.45 and it tastes lovely:

pILsCq3l.jpg

Deck:

U0zZqcOl.jpg

And the Ijust 2, I have put a 0.5 TI coil in there, and at the moment using it at 40J set around 230C:

twpLLCFl.jpg

I sent my friend a freemax starre/atlantis RBA, as I have 7, I wanted 3 but after I ordered just one from a shop for £5 they sent me a whole pack of 5 RBA's! They are actually for the Segatank, but work fine in my tanks that tank atlantis coils, plus my freemax starre pros.

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blue IPV D3 from origin vape, sale was to good to turn down, and love the blue finish on the D3, ordered Friday and in mailbox today :)

Also fast delivery from five fold vapor, also ordered Friday and came today, this is some good juice :)

yzz4TGA.jpg
Any idea of the pg/vg ratio in that stuff, Nailz?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any idea of the pg/vg ratio in that stuff, Nailz?

Not sure, but it is pretty thick, so maybe 70/30 or even max VG

Edit - Just looked at the label, doesn't list the ratio, but does list PG as a ingredient, so my guess would be 70/30

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Blue IPV D3 from origin vape, sale was to good to turn down, and love the blue finish on the D3, ordered Friday and in mailbox today :)

Also fast delivery from five fold vapor, also ordered Friday and came today, this is some good juice :)

yzz4TGA.jpg
Smart choice of juice...its one of my favorites! Cant wait for the newest addition to be sold..

It is a 70/30 blend

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Combination of Vapemail and a bit of PIF from a customer. Got the new COV Defiant ceramic tank along with 10th Planet and The Vape Parlor juices delivered, and the SnowWolf was given to me for free!! :) Tried to give him money but he refused!IMG_20160222_180005.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice score. Im a fan of the OHW juices. Ive got the Muffin and Police Man juices myself, and was waiting on buying anymore until I got these clones. The guy who makes the juice told me that he has a former OHW employee working for him and has all the real recipes from OHW.

Well the "perfect clones" (exactly how he described them) showed up today, and, well, not even close.Im hitting them side by side with the legit thing, and its just so far off I wouldnt even call it a clone, much less describe it as perfect. So I guess Im gonna go ahead and pick up the Milkman this weekend after I get paid.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice score. Im a fan of the OHW juices. Ive got the Muffin and Police Man juices myself, and was waiting on buying anymore until I got these clones. The guy who makes the juice told me that he has a former OHW employee working for him and has all the real recipes from OHW.

Well the "perfect clones" (exactly how he described them) showed up today, and, well, not even close.Im hitting them side by side with the legit thing, and its just so far off I wouldnt even call it a clone, much less describe it as perfect. So I guess Im gonna go ahead and pick up the Milkman this weekend after I get paid.
I heard stories of that bro, I'm only buying OHW from EJUICE direct... And sometimes here on VU, paid 52 bucks for these 2 and op gave me some bonus...dripping tonight we shall see...

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea man, I definitely wont fall for the "Dude, my juice is an exact replica, I have the recipes, man" bullshit again. Whatever though, cant blame the guy for trying to drum up some business.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea man, I definitely wont fall for the "Dude, my juice is an exact replica, I have the recipes, man" bullshit again. Whatever though, cant blame the guy for trying to drum up some business.
Shit... The milkman smells like MY MAN wtf!! Ahhhh shit

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So was it My Man in a Milkman bottle? Ive been vaping on the new Police Man all day and love it.
So far the muffin man is legit DRIPPED....
Wtf!!!!!!!
MY MAN IN A MILK MAN BOTTLE
fuck this dude... I love my man it's all good!!
But motherfucker!!! Come on now!!!

Vape On

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received this today...

Looking forward to trying the Aromamizer to see if it lives up to its hype. The Glaucus BB is heading to TX tomorrow for a DNA40 conversion.

View attachment 41804

Delivered by carrier pigeon.
I really like that mod-it is the exact same colour and carbon panels as my Efusion, is it called a Glaucus BB? I have never come across one, I had a quick look online, it seems to be a shop in Indiana? Probably why I have never seen one, being in the UK.

I know you are having it converted to a DNA40, but what chip does it currently run?

And, regarding the aromamizer, I have 2, and I find that they ARE good tanks, but I find to get the best flavour, you have to go for horizontal, larger coils with 50/60+W to get the flavour coming, with horizontal coils you are a bit limited on room, however, everyone find things to be different, so a horizontal build may well indeed taste amazing for you.

I hope you enjoy it, and the mod :).

GrayMatter

Member For 4 Years
I really like that mod-it is the exact same colour and carbon panels as my Efusion, is it called a Glaucus BB? I have never come across one, I had a quick look online, it seems to be a shop in Indiana? Probably why I have never seen one, being in the UK.

I know you are having it converted to a DNA40, but what chip does it currently run?

And, regarding the aromamizer, I have 2, and I find that they ARE good tanks, but I find to get the best flavour, you have to go for horizontal, larger coils with 50/60+W to get the flavour coming, with horizontal coils you are a bit limited on room, however, everyone find things to be different, so a horizontal build may well indeed taste amazing for you.

I hope you enjoy it, and the mod :).

Thanks for the coil suggestion. I don't have a regulated mod yet other than my RedSkyMods Cutlass. http://redskymods.3dcartstores.com but I have a 75w Snow Wolf Mini on order!

The blue mod is a Billet Box. Made here in the US in Ogden, Utah I believe. It comes with a VV chip that works great for many but not so much for me anymore. Check out their website http://www.billetboxvapor.com

And here's the link to the Glaucus.
http://billetboxvapor.mybigcommerce.com/glaucus/[URL] Cheers!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the coil suggestion. I don't have a regulated mod yet other than my RedSkyMods Cutlass. http://redskymods.3dcartstores.com but I have a 75w Snow Wolf Mini on order!

The blue mod is a Billet Box. Made here in the US in Ogden, Utah I believe. It comes with a VV chip that works great for many but not so much for me anymore. Check out their website http://www.billetboxvapor.com

http://billetboxvapor.mybigcommerce.com/glaucus/ Cheers!

Hi man, thanks for letting me know where it is from :).

I remember having just one mod-that soon changed though lol, it was a Sig30 Mini, I repaired it and it is still going strong.

OK, regarding the snow wolf mini, that is actually one mod I don't own in the collection, but it seems like a lot of people are very happy with the snow wolf/snow wolf mini, and I hope you are too.

I will look into that mod, I really like it, the chip may well be OK for me, sorry to hear it is not the best for you though :(.

Do you tend to run at a lower wattage, going for the DNA40? I usually vape under 40W, but some tanks I find, especially the newer ones, really need that little bit extra, I find around 50W+ to be great for them.

If you are planning on lower wattage vaping though, and have the Snow wolf for fairly higher wattage applications, you are getting a nice collection together already!

All the best man, Conan.[/QUOTE]

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

http://billetboxvapor.mybigcommerce.com/glaucus/ Cheers!

Wow, that is one expensive Mod to mod lol! I would of expected a pretty good chip to already be on board, what is it you don't exactly like about it?

There may be ways to have it perform how you want it too, without the DNA40 upgrade-but, you may have your heart set on that, if so that is cool, if it is because of how the device is performing, maybe start a thread in general chat, with what you find to be inadequate, and we may be able to help :).

All the best, one lovely mod I must say that again, Conan.[/QUOTE]

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Must let us know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you asked, I decided to drip some to try it out, now got to take into account, it has had no step time, even though on the site it says pre-stepped for 2 weeks.

Straight off 'Hopscotch' is really good, as close to the description of toffee, vanilla and butterscotch, it is a sweet juice, which I really like, but could be too sweet for some.

Pear O' Nuts meant to be pear, almond and honey, and does say on the site 'Caution: Extremely unique flavor, not for everyone.' I'll be nice and say.......tastes like shit lol, has a floral smell and taste to it, hopefully get better with more steep time, but not got big hopes for it.

But sure be buying more of that hopscotch though :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You had them before?

Vape On

No 1st time trying them, been trying cheaper juice vendors, as go through so much juice nowadays, so far only real hit for me is 'yougotejuice.com'

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you asked, I decided to drip some to try it out, now got to take into account, it has had no step time, even though on the site it says pre-stepped for 2 weeks.

Straight off 'Hopscotch' is really good, as close to the description of toffee, vanilla and butterscotch, it is a sweet juice, which I really like, but could be too sweet for some.

Pear O' Nuts meant to be pear, almond and honey, and does say on the site 'Caution: Extremely unique flavor, not for everyone.' I'll be nice and say.......tastes like shit lol, has a floral smell and taste to it, hopefully get better with more steep time, but not got big hopes for it.

But sure be buying more of that hopscotch though :)
Thank Nailz for nice review

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No 1st time trying them, been trying cheaper juice vendors, as go through so much juice nowadays, so far only real hit for me is 'yougotejuice.com'
Have some OTW. I hear it's good

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors