The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I will once I get it organized, my housemate is gonna build me some shelves as my vape cabinet can no longer contain the addiction... ;)
The way shit is flowing in makes me curious to see how much gear you've compiled so far :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5782c346614420c5c55cdbcac485adfc.jpg
b51b181d0be43221d66e647cae8dbaaa.jpg

VAPEMAIL....
FUSED CLAPTONS BY @raymo2u
Thanks man... Priority mail?? Didn't expect that.. GTANK SAID THANKS
Did you get ID by JAYBO??

SELECTAS EJUICE one of my first juice when I started VAPING,
#mashup

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
5782c346614420c5c55cdbcac485adfc.jpg
b51b181d0be43221d66e647cae8dbaaa.jpg

VAPEMAIL....
FUSED CLAPTONS BY @raymo2u
Thanks man... Priority mail?? Didn't expect that.. GTANK SAID THANKS
Did you get ID by JAYBO??

SELECTAS EJUICE one of my first juice when I started VAPING,
#mashup

Vape On
Only 2 pairs are fused claptons..theres also 2 staple coils and a framed staple coil there ;)
Yup I got it yesterday and tossed some fused claptons in it...it gets pretty hot on the lips so I may build for Series on it...

20160304_101624.jpg 20160304_101504.jpg

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
33c254bd57fc73fa99aba54cfff206e1.jpg
ready for anything today, pocket mods for Zootopia screening today and my Griffin and VT200 for everything else

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Really like the looks of that minivolt with that atty. that a hunter mini?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Juice mail, 60 mil Lawless Game Over from Breazy, still waiting on crack pie from them too, and 120 mil Black Friday Triple XXX from ecig avenue
vrYcBw5.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So some packages came today from FT...
3 New Diablos (2) 2.5ml and a 5ml, one 2.5ml is logoless and a Full Brass Diablo Mod.
20160305_124624.jpg 20160305_124653.jpg

@ej1024 Did you try the Coils for the Serpent yet?? and how are the Coils I made treating you?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 New Diablos (2) 2.5ml and a 5ml, one 2.5ml is logoless and a Full Brass Diablo Mod.
View attachment 42861 View attachment 42862

@ej1024 Did you try the Coils for the Serpent yet?? and how are the Coils I made treating you?
I haven't yet, the one is on there right now came from you is still chucks bro,
Dude @.2 ohms these coils on the GT AND MT men oh men flavor, vapor chuckers bro..I'm spoiled bro, can't VAPE anything else, I don't see my self VAPING on a regular coils BUT that's just me!! I'm gonna need more coils bro for my hastur RDA when it comes..
Thank you thank you thank you
And sorry JAYBO RDA burnt ur lips..

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I haven't yet, the one is on there right now came from you is still chucks bro,
Dude @.2 ohms these coils on the GT AND MT men oh men flavor, vapor chuckers bro..I'm spoiled bro, can't VAPE anything else, I don't see my self VAPING on a regular coils BUT that's just me!! I'm gonna need more coils bro for my hastur RDA when it comes..
Thank you thank you thank you
And sorry JAYBO RDA burnt ur lips..

Vape On
Its alright. Im glad your getting some use out of them and if you take care of them (Rewick and Dryburn them) they can last month and months). I dont have the Hastur so You will need to put a build in there and then tell me the specs of what could fit so I can go from there...

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 42861 View attachment 42862

That diablo mod is purty ! Wish I Gould get over my fear of mech and buy one !!! They all are much better lookin than the regulated mods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That diablo mod is purity ! Wish I Gould get over my fear of mech and buy one !!! They all are much better lookin than the regulated mods

Just do it I had the same fears. Then I just Order noisy cricket. Build safe and you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just do it I had the same fears. Then I just Order noisy cricket. Build safe and you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I am going to , gonna order me 3 more sets of Sammys and a tarot with the Gemini and try again with the griffin in a couple weeks when they are released . Think I'll grab a noisy cricket at that time

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got this stuff in. Originally ordered it from Gearbest, but they gave me the run around for almost a week before saying it was out of stock (yeah right), so ordered instead from Sweetvapes and got it within 3 days of ordering. Glad to finally get it in my hands though after all this waiting. Dont usually post my juice orders (since I get it frequently) but since it came the same day figured why not.

f28xg1.jpg

vemcy8.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape Mail today - Black Istick 100WTC from 101Vape, Silver R200 from ecig.com, Sigelei Spark, preordered krixus, aromamizer/cleito/tfv micro coils from vapenw, Beyond the Bottlez Skittlefritz, Blackout & Coexist.View attachment 43029

Just did my 1st order from Beyond the Bottles a few days ago, and also got the Skitz and Coexist coming, let me know what you think of them, they seem pretty slow on getting orders out.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't experience that at all, ordered on Thursday night and package arrived today. Vaping coexist right now in my vengeance tank, nice flavor will surely go great with my morning coffee. Got skittlefritz soaking with a fresh ccell coil in starrepro tank will let you know when I fire it up. Couldn't pass up on the 120's for $10!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't experience that at all, ordered on Thursday night and package arrived today. Vaping coexist right now in my vengeance tank, nice flavor will surely go great with my morning coffee. Got skittlefritz soaking with a fresh ccell coil in starrepro tank will let you know when I fire it up. Couldn't pass up on the 120's for $10!

Yea I got the same deal, ordered 3 bottles, 360 mils for $30 shipped, couldn't turn that down :)
I ordered Friday and still says processing, but not like I am in a rush for juice though.
I also ordered the banana flavor :)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just did my 1st order from Beyond the Bottles a few days ago, and also got the Skitz and Coexist coming, let me know what you think of them, they seem pretty slow on getting orders out.

They are crazy slow with getting orders out and they dont reply to emails. At least they didnt with me, three times.

Ive had the Skitz o Fritz for probably a month or so now, and its pretty good, but all the "flavor changing" hype is just that imo. Ive tried it on different RDAs, different coils, different tanks, different wattages, and different temps, and it always tastes pretty much the same to me. Its a cluster fuck of crisp and sweet fruit flavors, but in a good way.

Its pretty good and I like it, but dont get your hopes up behind all the hype.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another vape mail day. I think Im more addicted to getting packages in the mail than I am to nicotine at this point lol.

New Nobunaga Mini RDA, Coilmaster 521 Tab, 6x Sony VTC4s (hopefully?), a couple battery cases (which have open tops and bottoms, so are worthless for pocket carrying...wish Id have seen that in the pics), and a few 10ml needle tipped bottles. Good day, but Im a little bit worried about the batteries if Im being honest. I got these 6 on some kind of super sale for something like $9 per pair, and after getting them and comparing them to my other VTC4s, I noticed a couple small differences between them. These 6 all have a little "seam" in them, mostly visible at the top, but you cant feel it in the wrap, its just a line on each side dead opposite from each other. Another thing is the "RU" symbol is just a tiny bit different sized between the new ones and my old ones. Not sure if this is something to be worried about or not.

Can anyone link me to or point me to some sort of guide or comparison for spotting fakes? Like what to look for, dead giveaways, etc? Id appreciate it.

Anyways, Pics...
news.jpg
rda.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another vape mail day. I think Im more addicted to getting packages in the mail than I am to nicotine at this point lol.

New Nobunaga Mini RDA, Coilmaster 521 Tab, 6x Sony VTC4s (hopefully?), a couple battery cases (which have open tops and bottoms, so are worthless for pocket carrying...wish Id have seen that in the pics), and a few 10ml needle tipped bottles. Good day, but Im a little bit worried about the batteries if Im being honest. I got these 6 on some kind of super sale for something like $9 per pair, and after getting them and comparing them to my other VTC4s, I noticed a couple small differences between them. These 6 all have a little "seam" in them, mostly visible at the top, but you cant feel it in the wrap, its just a line on each side dead opposite from each other. Another thing is the "RU" symbol is just a tiny bit different sized between the new ones and my old ones. Not sure if this is something to be worried about or not.

Can anyone link me to or point me to some sort of guide or comparison for spotting fakes? Like what to look for, dead giveaways, etc? Id appreciate it.

Anyways, Pics...
View attachment 43085
View attachment 43086
HOLY GUACAMOLE

Vape On

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9940d2a63eed9a15f137a0ad87d4be7a.png

Im still waiting on these and a Focalecig orders, I hope I win this auction for a Original Hammer of God V1...ends in about 8 hours...
Pay particular attention to the dates & the time stamp (refresh area) on bottom

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were talkin about Beyond the Bottles a while ago and the Skitz o Fritz, well they are running that $10 120 ml deal again. Code this time is "ACTFAST10" all caps, no spaces, no quotation marks.

I ordered 3 bottles this time, they said with a 3 bottle order theyll upgrade your shipping for free, just choose the free option and theyll upgrade you behind the scenes (well see). Got another bottle of Skitz, the Coexist, and the Banana one. Anyone got experience with them?

Aside from that, I went on a little shopping spree tonight lol. All told I got 6 120mls and 1 30 ml. And thats just tonight. The other night I ordered another 4 120mls and a 30ml. I would just give my card to someone so I couldnt order anything anymore, but...Ive memorized my card number and info lmao.

My name is Dan, and Im an addict.

*Hi Dan, keep coming back, it works if you work it*

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Received a Full Brass Abaddon Mod Today...Will have a new Box Mod to post every day until Tuesday (Except Sunday:()
I wanted something similar to the Noisy Cricket in size/shape and in Parallel fashion, I thought why not a Abaddon and get it in Brass to match the other mods! I couldnt get the Authentic as its out of stock/production but most of the Box's Ive bought are Authentic and I went great lengths to convince people to sell them to me...
Mods to come:
Sniper Box (Clone)
Dos Equis (FT Clone)
Tres Equis (Authentic)
Lucifer (Authentic)
HOG V1 (Authentic)
20160310_194307.jpg
Growing the Mech Collection...(Forgot to post the V3 Flip, Warlock, and Castigador)
20160310_193237.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received a Full Brass Abaddon Mod Today...Will have a new Box Mod to post every day until Tuesday (Except Sunday:()
I wanted something similar to the Noisy Cricket in size/shape and in Parallel fashion, I thought why not a Abaddon and get it in Brass to match the other mods! I couldnt get the Authentic as its out of stock/production but most of the Box's Ive bought are Authentic and I went great lengths to convince people to sell them to me...
Mods to come:
Sniper Box (Clone)
Dos Equis (FT Clone)
Tres Equis (Authentic)
Lucifer (Authentic)
HOG V1 (Authentic)
View attachment 43372 View attachment 43373
HOLY GUACAMOLE
NICE HAUL RAY

Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.