raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The way you VAPE
YOU HAVE TO GET A UNREG BOX

Vape On
The Hohm Wrecker G2 (Fires down to .007) and the Snow Wolf Chipped Devices(Fires down to .05) are some of the only boxes I use every day...I just like the vape the boxes provide, its much smoother and just feels nice.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Hohm Wrecker G2 (Fires down to .007) and the Snow Wolf Chipped Devices(Fires down to .05) are some of the only boxes I use every day...I just like the vape the boxes provide, its much smoother and just feels nice.
Dude stay that low.... That should be enough

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw
Just got some DTIPS and extra glass for the GTANK
I thought I ordered black!!!
Shit are BLUE!!!

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Btw
Shit are BLUE!!!

Vape On
They are blue when held up to the light but are black on the tank, mine are also blue in hue..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw
Shit are BLUE!!!

Vape On
So, you're saying they match your cajones?
8373f029d55d0e422080ecb6eea65761.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got the SMY 60 that Ive been waiting for for over a month. I bought it from a somewhat popular broadcaster on Vapers.TV. At first he had 2 he was giving away, then he mentioned he could get them for a good price and he held a little silent auction for 3 more. I bid $40 for one and was the third winner. Then the guy had nothing but excuses for the next month why he hadnt shipped it yet. He always forgot, the shop was out of stock for a week, he lost my address, he was too busy, etc. But whatever, its finally here. Decent enough little box. Kinda clunky and boxy, but not too bad and I really like the color screen. Plus the fact it shows you your Ohms Law info to make it easy to keep within your limits (not that its super important with reg mods). Shows your wattage, ohms, output voltage, and even your amp draw. Pretty handy, itd be great if they made a mech mod that showed that info (would that defeat the purpose?)

Also got a couple bottles of juice. Lightning Vapes "Peanut Butter Bond" and Buckshot "C4". Problems with both those too lol. Lightning Vapes sent 0mg when I was almost certain I ordered 3mg (they were way cool about it though, sent a replacement immediately for free) and the Buckshot C4, which was formerly my hands down favorite Ejuice out of the 2 hundred Ive tried, seem to have changed the recipe, because it doesnt taste close to as good as it used to. Sent them an email asking if maybe its just an off bottle or batch, hopefully it is and I can buy a proper tasting bottle. Or maybe it just needs a good steep (even though the first bottle didnt steep, but I got it at a vape shop, so who knows how long it sat on the shelf.)

Anyways, Im rambling here. Pic...

inaepx.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well the El Diablo Lucifer has Arrived..
Its a BEAUTIFUL Mod and its much lighter then I expected it to be, much smaller in size also then I expected. The trigger isnt clicky or mushy be it is a little stiffer then I would of wanted for such a pricey piece. The packaging was nice and cleanly done and the copper wasnt patina's like most of the Philippine Mods Ive purchased previously. Its setup for Series and comes with a kit to make it fire in parallel but Ive only just received it and havent played with it much. More to come soon!

20160311_121949.jpg 20160311_122554.jpg 20160311_122631.jpg 20160311_122616.jpg 20160311_122624.jpg

Comparison in size to the Noisy Cricket/Diablo 2.5ml RTA
20160311_122527.jpg

Last edited:

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the El Diablo Lucifer has Arrived..
Its a BEAUTIFUL Mod and its much lighter then I expected it to be, much smaller in size also then I expected. The trigger isnt clicky or mushy be it is a little stiffer then I would of wanted for such a pricey piece. The packaging was nice and cleanly done and the copper wasnt patina's like most of the Philippine Mods Ive purchased previously. Its setup for Series and comes with a kit to make it fire in parallel but Ive only just received it and havent played with it much. More to come soon!

View attachment 43428 View attachment 43427 View attachment 43426 View attachment 43424 View attachment 43423

Comparison in size to the Noisy Cricket/Diablo 2.5ml RTA
View attachment 43425
Well Herrro !
Damnitt ray , you are making my no mech mods harder to abide by with all these new shiny's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well Herrro !
Damnitt ray , you are making my no mech mods harder to abide by with all these new shiny's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Wait for the next few days to come;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You had it? I'm going to let it steep a bit, especially the beyond the bottles juice, they seem very fresh.
Yes sir, that's 100% butter
The BTB yup STEEPED them..
LV juice line are PRE STEEPED ready to VAPE...

Vape On

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got an order in But they frogot the box mod.... Email sent

Wow they forgot to send a box mod, guess they are swamped with orders, so make mistakes, hope they sort it out for you.

I only ordered 1 item, so hopefully they haven't messed that up.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow they forgot to send a box mod, guess they are swamped with orders, so make mistakes, hope they sort it out for you.

I only ordered 1 item, so hopefully they haven't messed that up.
You'll be the one receiving his box...and your order lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I need that mod my poor eleaf 50w wont run my new Griffin
Depends on the build...I could throw some coils that would be a nice vape at just 50w in the Griffin...It just takes time and trial and error to find what would work.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New juice day. A couple 120s. The Ej Mafia stuff came second hand from a member here for too good a price to pass up, the Plume came new and I wish it didnt. This story is gonna get a little Rip Trpper-y, so hang in there.

I tried the Plume first, same as I do all new juices. When I first got it I shook it up good and looked at it and it was cloudy as fuck, I thought "damn, I shook the hell outta it". So I dripped it on one of my RDAs and gave er a rip. Tastes kinda meh, weird fake candy flavor. Not terrible, but not great, kinda in the middle just short of good. Whatever. I started hitting it more, until the coil dried up. Probably 6-7 hits at 55 watts on a .3 dual clapton build.

So once the coil dried I set the mod aside and started looking at the jury duty summons I got in the mail, when all of a sudden my face got really warm, my bicep and forearm started cramping up, my skin felt like little bugs were crawling all over, my face was itchy, eyes a little bloodshot, and cheeks bright red and hot. I start panicing a little bit, wondering what the hell was goin on when I realized the only thing different I did tonight was try this new juice. What the fuck is in this shit? Why is it giving me a bad reaction? I couldnt figure it out, still cant. But It was for sure the juice.

For the record, Im not allergic to anything that I know about, never had a bad allergic reaction in 30 years alive. I dont even get allergies in the spring time with pollen and all that. Ive tried well over 150 different bottles of e juice and never had any kind of reaction. 50/50 vg/pg, Max vg, everything in between, 0mg nic, 18mg nic, all over in between, every flavor you can think of, from as many different manufacturers from countless websites, in all types of bottles with all types of dispensers . Not one has ever caused me any issue until this one.

I already wrote the company about it to see what they have to say about it and find out what is in this juice. As it sits its still pretty cloudy, never seen a juice cloudy like that. Obviously this shit is goin down the toilet.

wu4hs3.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my vapemail from 777ecigs today, very happy with this for $30 shipped, much easier to have in 1 case than having to pick each thing up from my vape draw to the table :)

rU0Luik.jpg

tuUvfMi.jpg
Sell it to me full price?

Vape On

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sell it to me full price?

Vape On

Hell no lol been wanting one of those ohm meters that can fire the coil too, was just a big bonus I got the whole package for less than just the ohm meter. Right now, I have all these things in a vape draw, and have to try and hold all to cross the living room to the dining room table to build, this package will make it a lot easier for me :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell no lol been wanting one of those ohm meters that can fire the coil too, was just a big bonus I got the whole package for less than just the ohm meter. Right now, I have all these things in a vape draw, and have to try and hold all to cross the living room to the dining room table to build, this package will make it a lot easier for me :)
Ur the one that took it from me SMH

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is Lightning Vapors ejuice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far really liking it. I tried the Almond Joule and it is super tasty. The butter bolt is damn skippy good. Also tried the bread pudding pulse and it is nice, might need a little more steep time to bring out the flavor more. Will update after I've made my way through a few more. Hey @ej1024 does Nimbus need to steep or is it good to go? Mine says made on 3/5.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far really liking it. I tried the Almond Joule and it is super tasty. The butter bolt is damn skippy good. Also tried the bread pudding pulse and it is nice, might need a little more steep time to bring out the flavor more. Will update after I've made my way through a few more. Hey @ej1024 does Nimbus need to steep or is it good to go? Mine says made on 3/5.
Steep them dude...

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New juice day. A couple 120s. The Ej Mafia stuff came second hand from a member here for too good a price to pass up, the Plume came new and I wish it didnt. This story is gonna get a little Rip Trpper-y, so hang in there.

I tried the Plume first, same as I do all new juices. When I first got it I shook it up good and looked at it and it was cloudy as fuck, I thought "damn, I shook the hell outta it". So I dripped it on one of my RDAs and gave er a rip. Tastes kinda meh, weird fake candy flavor. Not terrible, but not great, kinda in the middle just short of good. Whatever. I started hitting it more, until the coil dried up. Probably 6-7 hits at 55 watts on a .3 dual clapton build.

So once the coil dried I set the mod aside and started looking at the jury duty summons I got in the mail, when all of a sudden my face got really warm, my bicep and forearm started cramping up, my skin felt like little bugs were crawling all over, my face was itchy, eyes a little bloodshot, and cheeks bright red and hot. I start panicing a little bit, wondering what the hell was goin on when I realized the only thing different I did tonight was try this new juice. What the fuck is in this shit? Why is it giving me a bad reaction? I couldnt figure it out, still cant. But It was for sure the juice.

For the record, Im not allergic to anything that I know about, never had a bad allergic reaction in 30 years alive. I dont even get allergies in the spring time with pollen and all that. Ive tried well over 150 different bottles of e juice and never had any kind of reaction. 50/50 vg/pg, Max vg, everything in between, 0mg nic, 18mg nic, all over in between, every flavor you can think of, from as many different manufacturers from countless websites, in all types of bottles with all types of dispensers . Not one has ever caused me any issue until this one.

I already wrote the company about it to see what they have to say about it and find out what is in this juice. As it sits its still pretty cloudy, never seen a juice cloudy like that. Obviously this shit is goin down the toilet.

wu4hs3.jpg
So that's a big no on Plume! Shitty you experienced that! Sounds like the end of one of those pharma ads....if you experience redness, tingling, anal discharge or an erection lasting more than four hours....Call your Dr. and some hookers!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIGHTNING vapes is the shit mayn
The strawberry stratus is the bomb
Apple dumpling is WOW
The pudding I don't know bout that butter, almond, peanut butter all good to go and ON POINT

Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors