The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup butterscotch is always good anywhere you buy it, it's always my all time favorite...

Vape On

Then you would like the HopScotch juice then :)

Even though not really liking the other juice, I will be doing another order soon, they are not light on flavoring, like some cheaper juice vendors.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you would like the HopScotch juice then :)

Even though not really liking the other juice, I will be doing another order soon, they are not light on flavoring, like some cheaper juice vendors.
I'm more into creamy fruit man, been buying so much cheap shit lately that I just wanna flush most of it in the toilet? There's only 2 company that tickled my balls
VAPE parlor
10th planet EJUICE
Maybe I was VAPING so much DESERT before that I just don't enjoy that shit anymore... You can sell me that pear juice if you want 5 bucks??

Vape On

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm more into creamy fruit man, been buying so much cheap shit lately that I just wanna flush most of it in the toilet? There's only 2 company that tickled my balls
VAPE parlor
10th planet EJUICE
Maybe I was VAPING so much DESERT before that I just don't enjoy that shit anymore... You can sell me that pear juice if you want 5 bucks??

Vape On

I'll give it some more time to see if it improves, if still crap in a few weeks, then we can sort something out :)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
35872e1e2624e26a10797a8079848682.jpg
5f168ecad186fa6124ee80be2da50e69.jpg
7ff9a0a348b562191ff8b38016a71020.jpg
34f135522a214c6b78ed76013618758e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no pictures because im useless, but efest luc6 charger, 5 brownies and rx200 came in today. Hid to sign for the packages surprisingly enough and mailman woke me up.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The 2nd Order of Emafia Arrived today, they replied and said they should be sending out the juice I am missing (They said they ran out and had to make a new batch...suuure). Its not bad juice and I actually like it but if they cant take responsibility or ship what I buy they may not get anymore of my money...and you guys know I buy and go through ALOT of juice.

The VZ Operator II Grips came in with it, I have a matching pair for a fullsize...maybe sometime in the future Ill get a fullsize 1911 to fill those grips but for now Im pretty happy with my Ultra (Officers Sized) 1911...
20160225_120649.jpg 20160225_120721.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
4090bb7eda98acb442879a5ff85c2493.jpg

Today's haul from V3 , time to rewick the atty!!
Im putting in a order for 240ml of the new flavors I like so far...
Strubba Bubba
Wubba Bubba
Strawnana Cream
Banana Foster
Key Lime Pie
and a 130ml of the other flavors I dont have from the new line (Singles and such)
This shit is amazing
Im going to need a new shelf...

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some vape Mail.
Tobeco super tank in blue.
Smok VCT A1. ( I had to buy other glass broke on my other one and couldn't find glass for it).
Black note prelude ejuice.
I have say black note and Eciggity the fastest in shipping.

I order sat night got it today.

d1fe80844ddc6a6ce1124104206e4eb6.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something turned up today, that I have been looking forward to for quite a while, I ordered it on saturday-the IPV 5.

Mine does not have the 75W bug, in power mode it was already set to 80W, and going above and below 75W was fine.EDIT: Ok, I was wrong. I just went to use a kanthal build to test, and it was at 200W, far too high, so I cycled down and it would not go back above 75W.

I did the glitch fix, and saved M5 to be 85W, so hopefully I won't encounter the glitch again, if I want to use it at higher wattage I will just select M5 and go from there, but from what I have read you only have to do this once.

I am currently using my Ijust 2 tank, as I want to stick to using one tank at the moment due to my throat infection, that when I am better I can clean, Instead of using all my tanks and drippers. I am using menthol anyway, and the Ijust2 delivers that nicely.

I really like that when you lock resistance, you are given the option to change resistance, press up or down and you can increase/decrease resistance, very handy if you know it is slightly off, or you have been a bit impatient and a tank/dripper has not fully cooled and you know its resistance.

Currently am using TI-but I will test SS today. It comes standard to use SS304 though, so I will have to use a custom TCR for my SS-I will probably use 316L first to try-I am hoping it is smooth, as so far, it is very good.

QKaEftsl.jpg

dzyJyS5l.jpg

uLyUcGPl.jpg

vA9ovU6l.jpg

As you can see, it looks similar too a bigger IPV D2/D3, it feels solid, I got the silver as I don't own many silver mods, but do black ones, so thought it would make a change.

I will update how SS performs later. I also really want to try the SX pure temp, will have to look into the atty for it to see if it is worth it or not :).

So far-very impressed, solid, smooth with TI, and no bug-hopefully that has been ironed out in this batch and only affected the 1st batch.

EDIT: I have tested with SS316L in my royal hunter, no dry hits at all, lovely plumes of vapour, must say, I am very impressed. I could not remember the coefficient of SS316L, so had a quick google, I found 0.00089 and 0.00095, I am using the 0.00095 and am having no dry hits, plus lovely plumes of vapour. Very happy with this indeed.

Last edited:

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was too lazy to take pics when I got home...but it was a great vapemail day today!
Hedon's Bite, Paramour, & Sacre Coeur from NJOY Artist Collection
You Got EJuice Cherry Lemonade, Sugar Cookie, Lucky Cereal & Strawberry Custard
VVV Key Lime, Ripe Strawberry, Peach Mango, Fuji Apple, & Blueberry Custard
Krixus Tank
Sigelei 75w

So far liking the Krixus, flavor is great! Couldn't pass up on the little Sigelei for $28, it's a cool little guy. The You Got Juices are fantastic! Glad I gave VVV another shot, really liking the key lime thus far. I am convinced after trying these latest juices that my first order was during the "peppery" nic period as these latest offerings taste excellent! Last but certainly not least, the Artist Collection liquids are awesome!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad I gave VVV another shot, really liking the key lime thus far. I am convinced after trying these latest juices that my first order was during the "peppery" nic period as these latest offerings taste excellent! Last but certainly not least, the Artist Collection liquids are awesome!

This is why its a good idea to listen to me ;)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
haha of course! Preach on, what should my next purchases be? ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
haha of course! Preach on, what should my next purchases be? ;)
Anything I tell you to buy....just wait until Thursday and Ill let you know if the Exodus and the Twisted Messes Squared RDA are worthy of purchases ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Guess what showed up early today!!!!
99/1000 ( I was told it was only 500 units but I guess they upped it to 1000)
Don't mind the Sketch to the right, Augvape and I are collaborating on a new RTA Design, I hope it fairs well!
20160302_113008.jpg 20160302_113245.jpg 20160302_113300.jpg 20160302_113000.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow!!! That looks badass! Is it a regulated or mec?
Its a Mech made by Silver Wolf Customs....Ive waited all year for it to actually be produced and when the preorder went up I NEEDED to put the money down...
Its a nice weighty piece and its very simple in function and I love the feel of it in the hand. The Battery Mag drops and you dont need to push the button to push them in, and the tolerances are so tight you can feel the air being pushed out as they go in...Its one of the highest quality pieces Ive ever held...and I own one...
The Twisted Messes Squared should be here tomorrow and I bought a Black/Gold Twisted Messes just for its Top cap. I will put the Black/Gold Twisted Messes Top Cap on the TM Squared Base and throw it on the Exodus when I have it all....That will be a setup!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so raymo I've got a question for you. I got my krixus yesterday and when I put it on my snowwolf it automatically goes into temp mode? Vapes amazingly well at 70watts 480 degrees, but I am wondering how this is possible? Thoughts? I am wondering how it is setting the tcr for the element? Do you think it's okay to run it as is?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so raymo I've got a question for you. I got my krixus yesterday and when I put it on my snowwolf it automatically goes into temp mode? Vapes amazingly well at 70watts 480 degrees, but I am wondering how this is possible? Thoughts? I am wondering how it is setting the tcr for the element? Do you think it's okay to run it as is?
If its a new coil or a dramatic change it will switch to NI200 mode but if its not NI200 it should kick it back to power mode in 5 seconds. If it stays then Shut it off then turn it on and on the first press on fire let it fire for a few seconds and it should jump to power mode...Sometimes it doesnt change and it can get annoying....I dont know what TCR or what they did to achieve that but Im not a fan...

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail last 2 days.

From vapordna: project s80 with free mutation xs

IMR 2 sets of battery and ceramic tweezers(not in pic)
Sweet VAPES RBA for my melo tank and spare glass.

G- vapers. 3 -30 ml fruity loops, juicy melons, strawberry milk.
e7f72327e970ffabb482ef3ad0673771.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail last 2 days.

Nice haul bro

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good Vapemail day today! Backup vtc mini and ipv3li along with Istick 100w tc from Fasttech sale, and (finally) from efun smok r200, reaper + tank and backup target tank with some coils and juice bottles. New juice from @GrayScaleLiquids , ordered 2 50ml's of strawberry & blueberry lemonade along with a 30ml of Frozen Monkey, opened package to be surprised by 3 50ml bottles! IMG_20160304_131152.jpg

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Mail last 2 days.

Let me know how you like that s80 as well as the gvapers, I have had my eye on the mod and the juice, love to hear what you think of them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good Vapemail day today! Backup vtc mini and ipv3li along with Istick 100w tc from Fasttech sale, and (finally) from efun smok r200, reaper + tank and backup target tank with some coils and juice bottles. New juice from @GrayScaleLiquids , ordered 2 50ml's of strawberry & blueberry lemonade along with a 30ml of Frozen Monkey, opened package to be surprised by 3 50ml bottles! View attachment 42830
WOW....
Take a pic of ur entire collection bro...

Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors