The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just put apple dumpling in my triton 2 with ccell coil and you're right, it is the shizzynuts! Kinda puts OHW muffin man to shame in my opinion!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New juice day. A couple 120s. The Ej Mafia stuff came second hand from a member here for too good a price to pass up, the Plume came new and I wish it didnt. This story is gonna get a little Rip Trpper-y, so hang in there.

I tried the Plume first, same as I do all new juices. When I first got it I shook it up good and looked at it and it was cloudy as fuck, I thought "damn, I shook the hell outta it". So I dripped it on one of my RDAs and gave er a rip. Tastes kinda meh, weird fake candy flavor. Not terrible, but not great, kinda in the middle just short of good. Whatever. I started hitting it more, until the coil dried up. Probably 6-7 hits at 55 watts on a .3 dual clapton build.

So once the coil dried I set the mod aside and started looking at the jury duty summons I got in the mail, when all of a sudden my face got really warm, my bicep and forearm started cramping up, my skin felt like little bugs were crawling all over, my face was itchy, eyes a little bloodshot, and cheeks bright red and hot. I start panicing a little bit, wondering what the hell was goin on when I realized the only thing different I did tonight was try this new juice. What the fuck is in this shit? Why is it giving me a bad reaction? I couldnt figure it out, still cant. But It was for sure the juice.

For the record, Im not allergic to anything that I know about, never had a bad allergic reaction in 30 years alive. I dont even get allergies in the spring time with pollen and all that. Ive tried well over 150 different bottles of e juice and never had any kind of reaction. 50/50 vg/pg, Max vg, everything in between, 0mg nic, 18mg nic, all over in between, every flavor you can think of, from as many different manufacturers from countless websites, in all types of bottles with all types of dispensers . Not one has ever caused me any issue until this one.

I already wrote the company about it to see what they have to say about it and find out what is in this juice. As it sits its still pretty cloudy, never seen a juice cloudy like that. Obviously this shit is goin down the toilet.

wu4hs3.jpg
PLUME SUCK BRO... Enjoy 2x120 they good to go
Hope ur feeling ok bro... That shit scary...

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put apple dumpling in my triton 2 with ccell coil and you're right, it is the shizzynuts! Kinda puts OHW muffin man to shame in my opinion!
Dude OHW suck compare to LV,
I was only VAPING OHW until i discovered LV, and it ruin my taste buds? I used to love muffin man, and I can't VAPE it no more it sucks for me now!!! LV RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME hahaha

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There you go bro PRE WICK
you can't beat that men.. The coils will last you a long time, just let Ray know what tank or RDA you gonna use em for...

Vape On
Just preordered the Goon RDA :D I cant wait to throw some really wide Staple Coils into it!!!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They can come preconditioned/prewicked (Cotton Bacon V2) if needed ;)
Dig it man, I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow with the tanks I have rba's for and we can figure out something! :) God know's I'm having a bitch enough of a time trying to get my krixus "rewrapped" correctly...so think that one's going back on the shelf... Plopping a beautiful raymo creation into my mutank, goliath v2, etc sure sounds nice!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dig it man, I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow with the tanks I have rba's for and we can figure out something! :) God know's I'm having a bitch enough of a time trying to get my krixus "rewrapped" correctly...so think that one's going back on the shelf... Plopping a beautiful raymo creation into my mutank, goliath v2, etc sure sounds nice!
If I dont own the RTA (I probably do...lol) then I'll need pics of it to see what can be done for them, if I have the same RTA/RDA then if you want I can have them all ready to go and all you will need to do is screw them in and add juice...I actually have a Extra Griffin and Diablo, could throw a new build, wick them and have it set to go if your interested...

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PLUME SUCK BRO... Enjoy 2x120 they good to go
Hope ur feeling ok bro... That shit scary...

Vape On
Yea, never getting anymore Plume shit. Too bad cuz the profile sounded good and the juice itself isnt too bad. But shit, its basically poison. Buy a bottle just to give to your enemies. "Hey bro, I know we fight a lot, but heres a peace offering, lets be friends" then watch as their face sets on fire and imaginary spider eggs hatch under their skin.

But yea, those other 2 120s you sent are damn good. Ive been vapin on em all day. So thanks for that.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, never getting anymore Plume shit. Too bad cuz the profile sounded good and the juice itself isnt too bad. But shit, its basically poison. Buy a bottle just to give to your enemies. "Hey bro, I know we fight a lot, but heres a peace offering, lets be friends" then watch as their face sets on fire and imaginary spider eggs hatch under their skin.

But yea, those other 2 120s you sent are damn good. Ive been vapin on em all day. So thanks for that.
HAHAHAHA send me some of that plume shit I have a co worker that needs major diarrhea

Vape On

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I dont own the RTA (I probably do...lol) then I'll need pics of it to see what can be done for them, if I have the same RTA/RDA then if you want I can have them all ready to go and all you will need to do is screw them in and add juice...I actually have a Extra Griffin and Diablo, could throw a new build, wick them and have it set to go if your interested...
Dude that sounds awesome! PM me with cost and details for use of those bad boys! I'm excited to step up my vape game and join the Griffin/Diablo elite team!! :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not my Vapemail but other Members will be happy to have their packages by Wednesday, just sent these badboys out this morning with 2 day shipping...

20160314_091814.jpg

I know it sucks but I may either have to charge a few dollars more for shipping or have a shipping cost...I made 4 dollars out of all of this-because of shipping costs (My post office only offers Priority/Flat Rate in person)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not my Vapemail but other Members will be happy to have their packages by Wednesday, just sent these badboys out this morning with 2 day shipping...

View attachment 43695

I know it sucks but I may either have to charge a few dollars more for shipping or have a shipping cost...I made 4 dollars out of all of this-because of shipping costs (My post office only offers Priority/Flat Rate in person)
You should charge shipping bro, let me know, I can send you more

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You should charge shipping bro, let me know, I can send you more

Vape On
A Million bucks a coil :D Just kidding it will only be enough to cover the cost of shipping and wires, right now Im charging enough to cover the shipping but I fall short with material. Im not in it for profit and I dont really see any making coils could unless charging 20+ a set...

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got a pile of juice today. Some from the auction, some from tomorrow vape, some from ejuicemafia.

Already been on the phone with ejuicemafia, left two voicemails.

They royally fucked up my order. Missing 240 mils of blueberry doughnut, and sent me 120 of strawberry doughtnut milk, 120 of strawberry cream. Didn't order cream.

damnit.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A Million bucks a coil :D Just kidding it will only be enough to cover the cost of shipping and wires, right now Im charging enough to cover the shipping but I fall short with material. Im not in it for profit and I dont really see any making coils could unless charging 20+ a set...
Will PP accept 1M?
We appreciate you making those for us people that don't have time,space and LAZY LOL.. I'm willing to pay shipping bro, I know what it takes to make these coils... I have a garage that I can use to start making coils,but the WIFE said he'll no!
She said to me.. Just BUY

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got a pile of juice today. Some from the auction, some from tomorrow vape, some from ejuicemafia.

They royally fucked up my order. Missing 240 mils of blueberry doughnut, and sent me 120 of strawberry doughtnut milk, 120 of strawberry cream. Didn't order cream.

damnit.
Thats how I ended up with so much Emafia juice...they kept getting the order wrong and everything they sent free after wasnt right and I just kept getting free juice that I didnt ask for...I havent bought from them again as I plan to order from places that give me what I pay for and juice is in the bottles when they arrive...not on the sides of every bottle when I go to grab them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

damnit.
Damn EJUICE fucking up lately!!!
Carp sent me blueberry donut cake cream from EJM and it SUCKS for me!!
THIS ONE RIGHT?
be94faac916c6e5f375acdb15ca04cb4.jpg

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think they name the juice whatever...one juice has 8 different name combos and you never really know what you ordered...
I ordered Strawberry Donut, I received a Strawberry Donut Milk, a Strawberry Donut Milk Cream, a Strawberry Milk Custard and Strawberry Donut Cream....they said they are that juice I ordered...I just dont understand how they can do this....

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I for one will happily pay for shipping, small price to pay for high quality craftsmanship at great prices! Let me know how much on my next order for the Diablo and the mutank coils this Friday. What part of Vermont are you in? I moved out to MN from Woodstock this last August.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I for one will happily pay for shipping, small price to pay for high quality craftsmanship at great prices! Let me know how much on my next order for the Diablo and the mutank coils this Friday. What part of Vermont are you in? I moved out to MN from Woodstock this last August.
Rutland, Center left VT...Was living in LI, NY but moved to VT a few years ago...I am very happy for the move, I feel much more free in this state then any other so far.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Triple vape mail day, cubis tank and coils from 3fvape, bachelor tank from eciggity and crack pie that was on back order from breazy, that crack pie is going in the bachelor tank once it had a bath and built it :D

3qMFaPz.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude build on the HASTUR RTA
Tell us wassup, it's ugly BTW! IMO
Nice haul

Vape On
Simple bitch build 10 wrap, 24g 316, reading .21, vaping @ 100w (I rarely go this high. It's actually not too hot for me). Flavor is real good, closer to true RDA performance than the Griffin. The top fill is the fucking sux. If they could do the fill like the Griffin it may be as good. Wicks like a champ, no dry hits btw. If the top fill were better it'd be aces

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Simple bitch build 10 wrap, 24g 316, reading .21, vaping @ 100w (I rarely go this high. It's actually not too hot for me). Flavor is real good, closer to true RDA performance than the Griffin. The top fill is the fucking sux. If they could do the fill like the Griffin it may be as good. Wicks like a champ, no dry hits btw. If the top fill were better it'd be aces
That was on the POS Kbox200 lol switched to Cuboid. Reading .32. Still vapable for me @ 100w. Whoa lol

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would also recommend it as a MTL RTA. The air flow can be adjusted pretty damn tight. I got yelled at for fogging up the fucking house now. Thanks ej, you fucking dick! lol

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rutland, Center left VT...Was living in LI, NY but moved to VT a few years ago...I am very happy for the move, I feel much more free in this state then any other so far.
Ahh good old RutVegas! Know it well. :) I miss Woodstock, will probably end up back there at some point. Worked in the Tavern at The Woodstock Inn & Resort, chill place if you ever want a tasty meal.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ahh good old RutVegas! Know it well. :) I miss Woodstock, will probably end up back there at some point. Worked in the Tavern at The Woodstock Inn & Resort, chill place if you ever want a tasty meal.
Well if your ever back in the area send me a message, maybe we can do some shootin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors