Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonk1229

Member For 4 Years
Some vape mail from the last 2 days. The good? Beyond the Bottles Power Trip and Lightning Vapes Rolling Thuinder. The Bad? Tomorrow Vapes anything. All 3 are bad, they said to steep for 2 weeks but I dont see it getting much better. The ugly? The mess surrounding my computer and table. I gotta get my shit organized and cleaned up. Also got a couple battery cases (really nice and well made ones), a pen torch and needle tipped bottles from Lightning Vapes and a bottle of RY4 from Gorge Vapers thats decent.

Really love Lightning Vapes. They are great people behind the scenes and AMAZING customer service, the best Ive come across in the vape industry. There was an error on my end with an order, and they sent out a replacement bottle anyways, then there was an issue with that bottle and they sent another replacement (all 120mls), all the while giving me a bunch of discount codes for future orders and constant email contact. Great people and for sure will order from them again many times.

Picked up some wood and a nice 28 drawer repurposed tool box today to finally get the stuff organized and together.

33p3qzk.jpg
blueberry cotton candy how is it?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
VIP kiosk at the FlatIron Crossing Mall
So, how do you like working there? This is the 2nd time you've posted this...

Oh, this is the VAPE MAIL thread, in case you didn't read the title of this thread. You know, THE ONE IN THE LARGE LETTERS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any Denver / Boulder, Co. residents check out the VIP kiosk at the FlatIron Crossing Mall (Level 2). Just bought a VIP Skystorm AM 30 Gold Tank Kit and man was it awesome. Well worth the price !!

Electronic Cigarettes International Group is the parent of VIP (ECIG) and have really turned things around !

Maybe post this in the spammers thread? Oh that's right, we don't have one because we hate spammers... Bye!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're looking for a good blueberry vape, I recommend you snag some Mechsauce Apollo's Nectar. $15 for 100ml. Any ratio, any nic. I'm quite fond of it

Word, gonna order some now actually. Im a blueberry vape fanatic, but unfortunately out of the couple dozen blueberries Ive tried, only 3 or 4 have been good. Those I posted up there have been the worst.

Jasonk1229

Member For 4 Years
Word, gonna order some now actually. Im a blueberry vape fanatic, but unfortunately out of the couple dozen blueberries Ive tried, only 3 or 4 have been good. Those I posted up there have been the worst.
damn lol i ordered one before i saw your reply blueberry custard from verde valley vapes is good too

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just be patient. It's not a big operation. They'll get it out as fast as they can

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn lol i ordered one before i saw your reply blueberry custard from verde valley vapes is good too

Tough break lol. They say the juice is better when its steeped, but its so bad fresh I dont see it getting good with steeping.

Ive had V3s Blueberry Custard (and Blueberry single) and they are pretty decent, just not my preferred blueberry flavor. If your looking for really good blueberries Buckshot C4, Higgycig Blueberry Buster, and Kilo Tru Blu are some of my favorites.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered an IPV5. Now begins the long and painful wait for vape mail to arrive.

I know the feel. A buddy of mine from work went to Vape Slam down in NC over the weekend and he picked me up one of CoVs newish Mini Volt kits. Been wanting one of those tiny little bastards for a while and now I gotta wait til be comes back to work Tuesday to get it.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know the feel. A buddy of mine from work went to Vape Slam down in NC over the weekend and he picked me up one of CoVs newish Mini Volt kits. Been wanting one of those tiny little bastards for a while and now I gotta wait til be comes back to work Tuesday to get it.

Nice. I was actually debating getting one. We went to a vape shop tonight and they had the whole kit for $55. A little over priced but not terrible. None of the photos or videos do it justice, it's minuscule. It's still high up on my list but I just had to have the IPV.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I just love the smallness factor to it. I saw a pic of one sitting next to an 18650 that put it into perspective. That thing is tiny. And since he got it down there, he only paid $25 for the kit. No brainer on that price.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I just love the smallness factor to it. I saw a pic of one sitting next to an 18650 that put it into perspective. That thing is tiny. And since he got it down there, he only paid $25 for the kit. No brainer on that price.
I also got a chance to hold the Balrog and that thing is also tiny. I was really tempted by it but the firing button felt really weird. It was a very short and hard press. Didn't really have that satisfying click or feedback that I like. Maybe it needs breaking in or perhaps it was the sample I was holding.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail the last 2 days. MINI VOLT! Wooo. This thing is so tiny and adorable, so awesome.

Also got a couple TFV4s, 4 TFV4 RBAs (2 dual coil and 2 Clapton coil) a box of different colored glasses for the tanks, and 3 of the widest bore 510 drip tips Ive ever seen.

Good day.

xc6syq.jpg

Next to some normal size mods:
6qcf2s.jpg

Next to regular old 30ml bottle of juice:
2j2i6u0.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got enough fucking tweezers and cotton?

Holy bat flaps, Grandpa!
THAT was a panic order lol I actually ordered more that's gonna be here Sooners or later, before I ordered that

The tweezers were cheap. I wanted a pair of curved tipped ones anyway
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
THAT was a panic order lol I actually ordered more that's gonna be here Sooners or later, before I ordered that

The tweezers were cheap. I wanted a pair of curved tipped ones anyway
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a pair of those that came in my LTQ rebuilding kit. MAN, they ARE nice (the curved ones).

Holy hell though, are you rebuilding and rewicking everyday? A pack of puff would last me a VERY long time.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a pair of those that came in my LTQ rebuilding kit. MAN, they ARE nice (the curved ones).

Holy hell though, are you rebuilding and rewicking everyday? A pack of puff would last me a VERY long time.
Lol no. I rewick/recoil 2 Griffins once a week. I do have 5 new drippers OTW (& a couple-three new boxes OTW)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wait... Magma Reborn, Goon, Tsunami, Sapor, Petri v2, Tugboat v2... Fuck, 6 new atties otw
Im canceling my Goon order...second time its gotten pushed back with no real time frame of when it will actually be shipped, yet every day I see new people on Instagram and youtube and facebook getting free Goons sent to them to play with....Tell me how the fuck is that possible.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Super exciting Vapemail day today as I have been bitten by the rta bug thanks to Ray! :) As if getting the diablo coiled, wicked and ready to go wasn't awesome enough, he threw in a second set of coils and fresh cotton!! @raymo2u , you rock! Alleria arrived, along with some premade staggered fused claptons from maxvapor, a d3 cause I couldn't pass up on $25 offer, a twisted messes and some beginner coil making gear to get started while waiting for my big order of tools that were recommended by Ray. :)IMG_20160323_161013.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Super exciting Vapemail day today as I have been bitten by the rta bug thanks to Ray! :) As if getting the diablo coiled, wicked and ready to go wasn't awesome enough, he threw in a second set of coils and fresh cotton!! @raymo2u , you rock! Alleria arrived, along with some premade staggered fused claptons from maxvapor, a d3 cause I couldn't pass up on $25 offer, a twisted messes and some beginner coil making gear to get started while waiting for my big order of tools that were recommended by Ray. :)View attachment 44613
I forgot to mention I left a extra pair of FC's in the Box, just incase something happens to the ones in it lol Nice haul! Thats that Cotton Bacon V2 I wanted you to try out, that is my favorite Cotton and all I use now...

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But it's beautiful... I'm gonna sell cuboid when I get this... U like it too Ray don't lie

Vape On
I've had mine on order for a while now, hoping it ships soon! :) I will surely post when it arrives :)

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didnt see a point in the 213w...even with fully charged batteries you wont even get 200w for real, its just marketing bud..
Hey Ray, what's your wattage reco on the diablo setup? Yeah, I know....newb with too many questions.... lol :) Thanks for humoring me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors