The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With that setup I would run around 80w but I would suggest you try it at 70w to start with then work your way up until you find a setting you enjoy.
Ok, perfect, I had it a bit high (88w) on my ipv5, backed it down a bit. Taste is amazing and vapor is superb! You Sir, are a true artist!!! :)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait... Magma Reborn, Goon, Tsunami, Sapor, Petri v2, Tugboat v2... Fuck, 6 new atties otw. + a Billow v3
And then, of course, if you're gonna get a Petri, you just have to get a fucking cloud cap. AND THEN, you just have to get a matching fucking drip tip...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
f22519d5c332db9c14cc0965682b470b.png

These are the ones that are close...

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Super exciting Vapemail day today as I have been bitten by the rta bug thanks to Ray! :) As if getting the diablo coiled, wicked and ready to go wasn't awesome enough, he threw in a second set of coils and fresh cotton!! @raymo2u , you rock! Alleria arrived, along with some premade staggered fused claptons from maxvapor, a d3 cause I couldn't pass up on $25 offer, a twisted messes and some beginner coil making gear to get started while waiting for my big order of tools that were recommended by Ray. :)View attachment 44613
Cotton Bacon V2 is da shit

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the 213 out yet? I was kinda interested in that one. Is it a DNA chipped mod?

Vape mail today. Got the Alleria and some 60mls from Tomorrow Vape since the 3 120s I ordered last week tasted bad. I didnt ask for them and actually told them I dont want replacements, but they sent them anyways. At the very least these guys have great customer service and fast shipping.

4lpzs4.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the 213 out yet? I was kinda interested in that one. Is it a DNA chipped mod?

Vape mail today. Got the Alleria and some 60mls from Tomorrow Vape since the 3 120s I ordered last week tasted bad. I didnt ask for them and actually told them I dont want replacements, but they sent them anyways. At the very least these guys have great customer service and fast shipping.

4lpzs4.jpg
Let men know wassup with Tommorow bro

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup.

Btw, how are yall fitting framed staples and shit in this Alleria? The build deck is tiny. Whipped out the digital calipers and its right around 14mm. I had someone build me a couple staples and aliens and neither fits on there. Gonna try some 26/32 clapton, if that dont work then straight 26, if that dont work then Ima just sell this thing lmao. The quality seems a bit shoddy anyway.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup.

Btw, how are yall fitting framed staples and shit in this Alleria? The build deck is tiny. Whipped out the digital calipers and its right around 14mm. I had someone build me a couple staples and aliens and neither fits on there. Gonna try some 26/32 clapton, if that dont work then straight 26, if that dont work then Ima just sell this thing lmao. The quality seems a bit shoddy anyway.
It's a little smaller than the Griffin bro
But is more quality IMO, it's a flavor RTA, ask @raymo2u what he has on his, I have a 10 wrap 3.5 ss macro coil right now... Surface area is one thing, but it's not always the case... Try a 2x24/40g 4/5 wraps fused CLAPTONS!!

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a little smaller than the Griffin bro
But is more quality IMO, it's a flavor RTA, ask @raymo2u what he has on his, I have a 10 wrap 3.5 ss macro coil right now... Surface area is one thing, but it's not always the case... Try a 2x24/40g 4/5 wraps fused CLAPTONS!!

Vape On

Thats what I been hearing, and why I bought it (from where you pointed me to), but the one I got must be a dud or something lmao. Every edge is almost razor sharp, the threads are really gritty, theres burrs and shit all over, and if I didnt know otherwise I would think its made from aluminum. Ill set it up and see how it does. Just makes me wanna get a Griffin all the more tho lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats what I been hearing, and why I bought it (from where you pointed me to), but the one I got must be a dud or something lmao. Every edge is almost razor sharp, the threads are really gritty, theres burrs and shit all over, and if I didnt know otherwise I would think its made from aluminum. Ill set it up and see how it does. Just makes me wanna get a Griffin all the more tho lol
Exchange it bro, yeah sometimes you get one of those crap, but that shouldn't be happening though... I suggest wait for the Griffin 25, don't waste ur money on the 22

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exchange it bro, yeah sometimes you get one of those crap, but that shouldn't be happening though... I suggest wait for the Griffin 25, don't waste ur money on the 22

Vape On

Yea thats what I meant, the 25. Gonna get that and Raymos RTA when that gets released. Also wanna get a Moonshot.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yup.

Your forgetting I can build very small complicated wire...thats how, the Framed Staples installed in my Alleria are no bigger then a Strand of 22g wire.
If you need coils built specifically for the Alleria then you should of came to me....;)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your forgetting I can build very small complicated wire...thats how, the Framed Staples installed in my Alleria are no bigger then a Strand of 22g wire.
If you need coils built specifically for the Alleria then you should of came to me....;)

Well I didnt get those specifically for this tank, and I think I did contact you a while back lol

Forget the MOONSHOT,
CLONE ALERT ON FT 18 bucks

Vape On

Ill check it out. $40+ is a lot for a tiny thing like that. I just want the smallest possible tank for my CoV Mini Volt. Right now I use it with my Nobunaga Mini RDA.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, even though the Alleria has some manufacturing problems with the burrs and sharp edges and the other stuff I said, it functions amazingly. Been using it since last night with a dual 24ga kanthal set up at about 0.23-0.25ohm and it works great. I think this is gonna start an addiction to RTAs in general...kinda wish I didnt buy 2 more TFV4s last week lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also, even though the Alleria has some manufacturing problems with the burrs and sharp edges and the other stuff I said, it functions amazingly. Been using it since last night with a dual 24ga kanthal set up at about 0.23-0.25ohm and it works great. I think this is gonna start an addiction to RTAs in general...kinda wish I didnt buy 2 more TFV4s last week lol
If you dont want to return it pick up a wire brush to remove small burrs and some 2000 grit wetsand paper for any sharp edges...
I forgot you did message me....

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, Im not gonna return it. It works fine and the only time the burrs and threads and such are an issue is when building it or taking it apart. Not a huge issue.

I did order a Moonshot tho since I was buying a bunch of other stuff anyways (8 VTC4s for the price of 4 woooo)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I cant wait until tomorrow...the Mason 40mm will be here...The Goon RDA, Tsunami RDA, and HOG V2 are also on the way!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, thats a monster set up. Ive got a couple of giant RDAs (Goliath and Veritas) but the size just turns me off to them so I never even built on either.

I need to get my shit together and learn to build my own advanced coils. Ive got a lot of wire and more coming, so really nothing stopping me except not having tons of time except for the weekend.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, thats a monster set up. Ive got a couple of giant RDAs (Goliath and Veritas) but the size just turns me off to them so I never even built on either.

I need to get my shit together and learn to build my own advanced coils. Ive got a lot of wire and more coming, so really nothing stopping me except not having tons of time except for the weekend.
Hope to see some build pics! Its good to post your first build, to see where you came from after a while....I wasnt on this forum and didnt post my first build anywhere...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If u ain't broke just buy

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I didnt even bother checking the mail today as I wasnt expecting anything in and when going to unlocked the front door for the kids they had a package in their hands...I forgot Leon from Augvape sent me a Boreas to check out...
20160325_143003.jpg

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried it. But when someone ask about juice on FB there name come up a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors