I bet you look like this
76caa1b1bcb92f692f9e23da60e5ab94.jpg

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vapemail! Got the Goon in today and I really didnt have time to do anything crazy yet so Ill be revisiting it soon. It came with some oil on it but not a crazy amount and the screw for the Post was loose, so I tightened it all up and started building for the Lucifer. When I was building one of the Posts kept turning....this should not be an issue nowadays and I would have thought they had learned to squared off the posts and insulators by now, but its an issue in my eyes and Im sure I will only get a few more builds in before it gets TOO loose....Fucking $70 for that....really?

2 x 26KA1/40N80 Fused Claptons (11 Wraps/3.5mm ID @ .42 Ohms)

20160328_123941.jpg 20160328_131854.jpg 20160328_131932.jpg 20160328_135501.jpg 20160328_141142.jpg 20160328_141127.jpg 20160328_152435.jpg

Tomorrow the Geekvape Tsunami should be here!

Last edited:

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I was excited my package from vaporbeast was here I got home. Tesla 80w(16.99) and a cuff cap for my freakshow.
I open the package and no tesla 80w just my cuff cap.

So long story short no tesla because they are discontinuing this item so you want a store credit or refund. Doing took the refund. So bummed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapemail! Got the Goon in today and I really didnt have time to do anything crazy yet so Ill be revisiting it soon. It came with some oil on it but not a crazy amount and the screw for the Post was loose, so I tightened it all up and started building for the Lucifer. When I was building one of the Posts kept turning....this should be an issue and I would have thought they learned to squared off the post and insulator by now but its an issue in my eyes and Im sure I will only get a few more builds in before it gets TOO loose....Fucking $70 for that....really?

2 x 26KA1/40N80 Fused Claptons (11 Wraps/3.5mm ID @ .42 Ohms)

View attachment 45096 View attachment 45097 View attachment 45093 View attachment 45092 View attachment 45095 View attachment 45094 View attachment 45091

Tomorrow the Geekvape Tsunami should be here!
What is it OHMING?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I was excited my package from vaporbeast was here I got home. Tesla 80w(16.99) and a cuff cap for my freakshow.
I open the package and no tesla 80w just my cuff cap.

So long story short no tesla because they are discontinuing this item so you want a store credit or refund. Doing took the refund. So bummed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When are you guys gonna learn??? Stay away from fuck best, VU called them out on their biz practices they never responded... So please
Stay away from them, I know it's cheap but it's worth the hassle

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a nice Series build....and it matches the Lucifer well! I wish I did one less wrap so it would be slightly warmer but its good with 2 holes closed...
It's bad ass,
Reember the MUTATION XL RDA? That was bad Ass 2-3 years ago...

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hats off to Subtank Supply!! Ordered on Friday night, shipped on saturday, arrived today!! :) Tsunami had a bunch of machine oil all over the inside....Boreas clean as a whistle and ohh so stately looking! :) Going to put in the extra set of coils Ray sent with diablo and start enjoying the love! :)IMG_20160328_132322.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hats off to Subtank Supply!! Ordered on Friday night, shipped on saturday, arrived today!! :) Tsunami had a bunch of machine oil all over the inside....Boreas clean as a whistle and ohh so stately looking! :) Going to put in the extra set of coils Ray sent with diablo and start enjoying the love! :)View attachment 45120
Cant wait for mine to come tomorrow...damn Tsunami headed to Burlington and the Goon headed the normal route...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail day! I love vape mail day. It seems like I get 2 or 3 or 4 of them a week sometimes lol. This is a stock up on the basics mail day.

2z7mpzp.jpg

Got 8 (as in Eight) brand new, authentic VTC4 batteries. Basically half price so it was a no brainer, might as well get them while theyre cheap. Also got 20 meters each of 32 and 34 Kanthal wire, 4 "wire shot" canisters (2x Alien Claptons, 1x Flat Twisted, 1x Tiger Wire), a couple snap top battery cases, and, of course, the Sigelei Moonshot RTA. Been wanting that for a while since I saw how small it was. Since I got the Mini Volt last week, I had to get an RTA for it and the Moonshot fits it perfectly. Now to build it.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I did say this Moonshot was for my Mini Volt, for a teeny tiny little mod/tank combo (along with the tiny Nobunaga Mini RDA currently on it), but...I just couldnt resist wrapping up a couple of those Alien Claptons and throwing them in there and tossing it on my RX200 for some power!!

Totally digging it, and first time with Alien Claptons and totally digging those too. Really like getting premade wire and being able to wrap the coils myself rather than just buying premade coils. Plus the wire shots are like $5 for 10 strands whereas buying a single set of premade coils are gonna run you $15-$30 depending where you get em.

Anyways, Alien Clapton wire (.3 x .8 ribbon wrapped in 32ga kanthal if you wanted to know), 7 wraps around a 2.5mm diameter coming in at around 0.3 ohm. Good shit. Now Im gonna learn to build my own from scratch.

nyijpg.jpg

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By Alien Clapton what they mean is Framed Staple wire, I bought some once and it was pretty good ....definitely worth having for when you can't be bothered to make your own :D

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When are you guys gonna learn??? Stay away from fuck best, VU called them out on their biz practices they never responded... So please
Stay away from them, I know it's cheap but it's worth the hassle
Same thing with me my order got cancelled i email them and no response
Fuck them

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
By Alien Clapton what they mean is Framed Staple wire, I bought some once and it was pretty good ....definitely worth having for when you can't be bothered to make your own :D
Its not even Framed and its Horizontally laid Ribbon...Its Alien becuase it exactly the opposite of what you would want in a Ribbon Build...

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
36eea4ab4e45988246acc93cf708e3dc.jpg

Finally found and grabbed a tff4 that I liked , micro kit . 2.5,3.5,5ml option rda drip tip , MTL coil and Clapton coil

Been hunting this kit forever ! Gonna look good omy Pico when it ships . Grabbed 6 Vtc3 from liionwholesale.com and a few battery cases also .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
36eea4ab4e45988246acc93cf708e3dc.jpg

Finally found and grabbed a tff4 that I liked , micro kit . 2.5,3.5,5ml option rda drip tip , MTL coil and Clapton coil

Been hunting this kit forever ! Gonna look good omy Pico when it ships . Grabbed 6 Vtc3 from liionwholesale.com and a few battery cases also .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
I want one, where did you find it?(Smok kit)

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not even Framed and its Horizontally laid Ribbon...Its Alien becuase it exactly the opposite of what you would want in a Ribbon Build...

Yea its not framed. Its just a single flat ribbon wrapped in regular kanthal. Why do you say its the opposite of what you want in a ribbon?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea its not framed. Its just a single flat ribbon wrapped in regular kanthal. Why do you say its the opposite of what you want in a ribbon?
You always want the Ribbon to be Vertical and not laid flat, laying it flat does nothing more then a single wire would. Having the wire vertical create passageways where the juice seeps into as its vaporizing and gives more "Pop" to flavors, adding more nuances and notes that you may miss with other builds.

I never understood why they called that Alien Wire or the Alien Coils....they are no where near what a Alien Coil/Wire looks like nor have the same materials used...

Last edited:

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I read the write up wrongly, all those numbers confused me I thought it meant 3x .8 ribbon....it was .3 x .8 ribbon :( awwwww. So its just clapton wire, oh well I hope it still vapes nice for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors