Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Orchids are pretty nice when you get the build spot on but anything away from exactly right is a pain in the ass. So I hope for your sake that either that is not your first Orchid or you get lucky first time :D Otherwise keep paper towels handy.
No brother is the second one, i got a v4 and this is a v6.
When i got the v4 i put it together and it was leaking like crazy until i figured out how to build it it's pretty easy and it doesn't leak a drop i watch videos on youtube and this guys don't have a clue on how to set the wick if you are interested i can post pics on how to build it you are not gonna believe how simple is to put it together and not one drop leaking

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b325bc76b8f322a8a99aa1437270cb0d.jpg

4 days from china to columbus ohio will get here tomorrow

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I said I wasnt buying any more juice, but damn it, I had to get me some of that Five Fold Vapor "Carnival" shit. Sounds like the bomb. Cant wait for it to show. I also won some coils from that Coil ART vendor, definitely wanna see what hes on about.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you guys hear that the FDA AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT are proposing a ban on ECIG FORUMS?
This shit not good!

VAPE IT

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If they made better decks I would love one of those DripBoxes...Ive seen them fire down to .06...

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they made better decks I would love one of those DripBoxes...Ive seen them fire down to .06...
Can't you just use a different BF atty on it?

Surprisingly not terrible, decent flavor and clouds. I generally stay above .1 so the .2 isn't horrible for me.

The best part is at $35 even if I hate it I won't be down a couple of hundred.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been thinking about getting one of those since they were released. Never had a squonk box and figured its a cheap way to see if Id be into it. Maybe next payday. I told myself no more vape purchases this pay period lol (ok, so I bought the Five Fold Carnival juice and the Coilmaster Vape tweezers, but I NEED those so...whatever)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can't you just use a different BF atty on it?

Surprisingly not terrible, decent flavor and clouds. I generally stay above .1 so the .2 isn't horrible for me.

The best part is at $35 even if I hate it I won't be down a couple of hundred.
Could but as a all-in-one thats what I would want from it..

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, any way to get rid of the hybrid cap on it? I dont wanna have to worry if my pins are long enough

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think they will sell a lot of Dripboxes, any bottom feed atty that has a long enough 510 pin will go on it and it's cheap. I see the Velocity v2 + dripbox combo being popular in the near future :D

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get the Koopor Plus 200w for under $30 right now at one place. Been thinking about that heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors