Member For 4 Years
58be5a138f854741c18723f9f976b7ab.jpg

VAPE IT

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just saw they cloned the TM Squared RDA, Goon RDA, Subzero Mod and Ruby mod....I think its time to start stocking up ;)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw they cloned the TM Squared RDA, Goon RDA, Subzero Mod and Ruby mod....I think its time to start stocking up ;)
Hey what do you think about the diablo styled rta? Fasttech got for under 10 bucks
I know i don't have any crazy shit like you guys just asking the pros

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is that place? I might get one

Its 3avape

Really still thinking about pulling the trigger. Could use another high power, cheap beater mod. But already broke my promise to not buy anything new since I preordered the new Wismec RTA today after already breaking the promise earlier today with the Noisy Cricket lol. I just suck at self control. Gotta start just clearing out the bank account on payday and keeping only cash around.

I would just give someone my bank card to hold so I cant buy anything online, but I literally have all the card info memorized lmao. Who does that? Who knows their card number, expire date and security code off the top of their head? I have a problem.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Its 3avape

Really still thinking about pulling the trigger. Could use another high power, cheap beater mod. But already broke my promise to not buy anything new since I preordered the new Wismec RTA today after already breaking the promise earlier today with the Noisy Cricket lol. I just suck at self control. Gotta start just clearing out the bank account on payday and keeping only cash around.

I would just give someone my bank card to hold so I cant buy anything online, but I literally have all the card info memorized lmao. Who does that? Who knows their card number, expire date and security code off the top of their head? I have a problem.
You promised to yourself...who the fuck cares what "yourself" thinks anyways...go get you something nice and throw it in "yourselves" face later when you complain to "yourself" about what you bought ;)
Goon Styled RDA for $11.59
Twisted Messes Squared Styled RDA for $9.99

Plus you could buy both for less then you spent on that weird Wismec RTA...If they are even half as nice as the Authentics then your in for a treat...I love them...
20160331_124555.jpg

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its 3avape

I got almost the same problem but i just switch banks and i don't know my new cc # but fasttech takes paypal and they have my amex so i just click i don't even have to enter anything that is a big problem 4 me lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few...I did a quick look at both the 5ml and 2.5ml...link is HERE the 2.5ml quick look is a post or 2 under the 5ml review.
Looks pretty nice, i just order some clapton coils and some other weird looking coils from fasttech i have never used them before will see

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You promised to yourself...who the fuck cares what "yourself" thinks anyways...go get you something nice and throw it in "yourselves" face later when you complain to "yourself" about what you bought ;)
Goon Styled RDA for $11.59
Twisted Messes Squared Styled RDA for $9.99

Plus you could buy both for less then you spent on that weird Wismec RTA...If they are even half as nice as the Authentics then your in for a treat...I love them...

Well my bank accounts not endless like yours seems to be lol :). Ive been tryin to save some money and bank it for whatever, but all these shiny new things keep popping up and I just gotsta haves it haha.

I actually am already waiting on an authentic TM2 to come in, but I might definitely pick up that Goon. Looks interesting for sure. Also am seriously considering an Axis Vapes M-17 DNA200 mod. Ive got a bunch of mods, but I got none that are truely high end or special. The closest I have to a high end looking mod is the Smok Treebox 75. That thing is sexy as hell, especially with the Herakles Plus and the blue/white marble style driptip on it, but its still only a $40 mod that lots of people have. I want something to brag about lol.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well my bank accounts not endless like yours seems to be lol :). Ive been tryin to save some money and bank it for whatever, but all these shiny new things keep popping up and I just gotsta haves it haha.

I actually am already waiting on an authentic TM2 to come in, but I might definitely pick up that Goon. Looks interesting for sure. Also am seriously considering an Axis Vapes M-17 DNA200 mod. Ive got a bunch of mods, but I got none that are truely high end or special. The closest I have to a high end looking mod is the Smok Treebox 75. That thing is sexy as hell, especially with the Herakles Plus and the blue/white marble style driptip on it, but its still only a $40 mod that lots of people have. I want something to brag about lol.
I havent picked up a Treebox but its been on my list...its one of the only wooden mods that caught my eye...MY funds arent limitless...but that picture I posted before does apply to how I use my money...Im not a fan of the Axis...I would get a bunch of mods with that money over that...

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What's up with this sites 3avape and 3fvape never seen them before seems like both are from china any input?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What's up with this sites 3avape and 3fvape never seen them before seems like both are from china any input?
He made a typo I think...3FVape is a great site and they usually are much faster then FastTech...Ive ordered from them many many times without issues...just be sure to read the fine print when ordering of when it will ship out.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He made a typo I think...3FVape is a great site and they usually are much faster then FastTech...Ive ordered from them many many times without issues...just be sure to read the fine print when ordering of when it will ship out.
I'll second the recommending of 3Fvape

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually checked both sites is not a typo there is 3a and 3f ???? Weird

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No Goon Clone at 3avape though...
I did post them links already

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay...I got lost from the group...WTF just happened?

Ahh I see lol. Someone asked about where to get the Koopor 200 mod for under $30 that I posted about so I posted the link and it happened to be from 3Avape. You posted links to the rdas that were 3Fvape and thought we were talkin about that

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its 3avape

I do..... Lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gonna take that full up and do a sextuple build? The post holes look kinda small, dont think you could fit 2 staples in there

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow, in the pic they look small in proportion to the rest of the rda. How big is it? Ive seen that a couple times now around and it looks interesting and is certainly on the list of "gotta try" shit. Though this will certainly be a clone only thing since the authentic is, what?, $170?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow, in the pic they look small in proportion to the rest of the rda. How big is it? Ive seen that a couple times now around and it looks interesting and is certainly on the list of "gotta try" shit. Though this will certainly be a clone only thing since the authentic is, what?, $170?
Just saw one on eBay for under $30

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
$120 if you message his facebook...

Its 23mm

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What do you have in that 40mm Mason? I've tried 3-4 builds that just didn't do it for me. I'm going to try again here in a bit after I clean up my vape room.

I really hate that you HOGv2 came with a authenticity card. I wonder how many people buy clones thinking they got authentic by paying authentic price and getting a 1:1 copy of the authenticity card. Not a rant a bout clones just hate the fact that people who don't know any better are getting ripped off.

Forgot to add my new Black X1 and SS Roundhouse

image.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What do you have in that 40mm Mason? I've tried 3-4 builds that just didn't do it for me. I'm going to try again here in a bit after I clean up my vape room.

I really hate that you HOGv2 came with a authenticity card. I wonder how many people buy clones thinking they got authentic by paying authentic price and getting a 1:1 copy of the authenticity card. Not a rant a bout clones just hate the fact that people who don't know any better are getting ripped off.

Forgot to add my new Black X1 and SS Roundhouse

View attachment 45892
These are the builds Ive done in the 40mm Mason...
(2) 2 x 22KA1/40N80 Fused Claptons (11 Wraps/4mm ID @ .2 Ohms) for a Series Build...
(4) 2 x 24N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3mm ID @ .05 Ohms) for Ultra Low Parallel

My new build will be to see how many 24g 20 Wrap/3mm ID Coils I can fit into it...just cause, Im guessing in the 15-20 range of coils...

20160401_111230.jpg20160401_111959.jpg
20160326_161935.jpg 20160326_161945.jpg

Last edited:

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are the builds Ive done in the 40mm Mason...
(2) 2 x 22KA1/40N80 Fused Claptons (11 Wraps/4mm ID @ .2 Ohms) for a Series Build...
(4) 2 x 24N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3mm ID @ .05 Ohms) for Ultra Low Parallel

My new build will be to see how many 24g 20 Wrap/3mm ID Coils I can fit into it...just cause, Im guessing in the 15-20 range of coils...

View attachment 45893 View attachment 45896
View attachment 45894 View attachment 45895

It's going to be an alien building day for me. posted in another thread i'm going to build some 28n80/40n80 coils for the BOSS and i'm thinking about trying a massive 24n80/32a1 for the 40mm Mason.

You have that quad 24 fused on the HOGv1? How's the ramp up time? I was close to getting the Hydra Box a few months ago but spent the money else were. How's the quality on your HOGv1?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's going to be an alien building day for me. posted in another thread i'm going to build some 28n80/40n80 coils for the BOSS and i'm thinking about trying a massive 24n80/32a1 for the 40mm Mason.

You have that quad 24 fused on the HOGv1? How's the ramp up time? I was close to getting the Hydra Box a few months ago but spent the money else were. How's the quality on your HOGv1?
Its a Authentic but preowned....its build quality is top notch but its surface needs to be retreated...the previous own didnt seem to take great care of it.
The Ramp up on the Quad Fused Clapton build was pretty damn quick..less then a second thanks to the N80 and High Gauge Outer Wrap.
I didnt get a video of the Quad heating up but I did take pictures to show how even it lit up.

Video of the 22g Series build firing:

20160326_162358.jpg
20160326_162906.jpg 20160326_162918.jpg 20160326_162922.jpg 20160326_162920.jpg

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just saw that video you are crazy i don't know where you get all this weird shit you should start your own video blog on youtube, I've seen this guys there, and there is nothing even close to the shit that you have lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, that quad staple build looks insane on there. They look like tiny little micro coils sitting on that monstrosity you call a a dripper lol. Thats a serious set up for sure. Definitely badass. A quad 18650 mod with a 40mm RDA with quad staples in it at crazy low resistance. Who does that? lol

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yea, that quad staple build looks insane on there. They look like tiny little micro coils sitting on that monstrosity you call a a dripper lol. Thats a serious set up for sure. Definitely badass. A quad 18650 mod with a 40mm RDA with quad staples in it at crazy low resistance. Who does that? lol
I do for sure :p One in Quad Parallel and one in Para-Series (2S2P)...352w with Parallel and Almost 950w with the Series version with those builds...

I may make a channel someday...I need a better office setup first.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
950w, jesus. Might be a lil warm :)

I just once accidentally fired my RX200 at 200 watts and it felt like a little bomb going off in my mouth ha. The vapor and little splatters of juice just shot up outta the drip tip like a shotgun barrel going off.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These arrived last Wednesday and Thursday, I forgot to take photos and upload them though.

I got myself a Uwell Rafale plus the RBA, the Rotkvapor Hkuda, and the Elestar 80w, which appears to be a 350J clone that works rather well (I am assuming it is a clone due to price, the gravity sensor works well and so do its mods of Eco, soft, standard, powerful, and Powerfu+, and TC works well too).
Elestar 80W:

f6gwHdvl.jpg

Uwell Rafale:

pSDAxqgl.jpg

Rotkvapor Hkuda:

oa8TWval.jpg

The Hkuda was awful with stock coils, with its RBA it is actually a rather nice tank though. I think it should of been marketed as a RTA, it has the same build deck as a billow with the screw on piece that surrounds your coils and wicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors