Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
997ea9063b47d63827bfc9bb624f77b3.jpg

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now to build something for it... Hmm oh wait still have coils that @raymo2u sent. Pics soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the V2? Ive got a V1 clone and the authentic V2, and both are awesome. Probably one of my favorite RDAs Ive tried to date. Love them both.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish it was...

Ah, so its the V1. Looks like a V2 though with that drip tip/mouth piece. Had to google it to see its the Mini. Didnt even realize they made a mini. Think Ill have to pick one up just to complete the collection. That Mini would look amazing on my black noisy cricket that Im gonna post in about 10 minutes lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So vapemail for today. Got some essentials and a Noisy Cricket. Super excited to build this up and hit on it. And it just looks so sweet and sleek. Its got a Royal Hunter on top but unfortunately its just for looks for the pic since its 510 pin is too short to use on the NC. Oh well, gonna build the velocity and use that. Also got those new vape tweezers from coilmaster for loosening stuck tanks/attys/whatever else. Look pretty sweet.

b9jexy.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So vapemail for today. Got some essentials and a Noisy Cricket. Super excited to build this up and hit on it. And it just looks so sweet and sleek. Its got a Royal Hunter on top but unfortunately its just for looks for the pic since its 510 pin is too short to use on the NC. Oh well, gonna build the velocity and use that. Also got those new vape tweezers from coilmaster for loosening stuck tanks/attys/whatever else. Look pretty sweet.

b9jexy.jpg
How come you didn't get the V2?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

b9jexy.jpg
I can see what you meant. That MH mini would look sweet on a black NC. Hmm may have to get a black one now.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha, yeah man, Im actually gonna buy one (the MH Mini) just for the Cricket. How is the center pin on it? Is it long enough for a hybrid connection? I have a dozen or so RDAs and only about 3 or 4 had long enough pins for me to be comfortable putting it on the Cricket. Im using a Velocity on it now with some standard claptons on it. Working nice. The mother fucker has some POWER to it, thats for sure lol

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha, yeah man, Im actually gonna buy one (the MH Mini) just for the Cricket. How is the center pin on it? Is it long enough for a hybrid connection? I have a dozen or so RDAs and only about 3 or 4 had long enough pins for me to be comfortable putting it on the Cricket. Im using a Velocity on it now with some standard claptons on it. Working nice. The mother fucker has some POWER to it, thats for sure lol
Pin is long enough. And yes the power on the NC is ridiculous I'm still trying to condition myself to be able to do longer than a 1 second draw on it lol.... I actually prefer half charged batteries as opposed to fresh ones for now..

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pin is long enough. And yes the power on the NC is ridiculous I'm still trying to condition myself to be able to do longer than a 1 second draw on it lol.... I actually prefer half charged batteries as opposed to fresh ones for now..
If you build higher on it, say .8ish, it's not that bad

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
042e5436154fa2b6998ffc67d8edd333.jpg

Gemini rta , Mutation X4s and dual SS coils for the Tfv4 micro , also not pictured is a 120 ml of cuttwood unicorn milk and V3 Pina colada , peaches and cream and mandarin cream , now just need time to get the wicking right on the Gemini !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
042e5436154fa2b6998ffc67d8edd333.jpg

Gemini rta , Mutation X4s and dual SS coils for the Tfv4 micro , also not pictured is a 120 ml of cuttwood unicorn milk and V3 Pina colada , peaches and cream and mandarin cream , now just need time to get the wicking right on the Gemini !

Let me know how the V3 pins colada is.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know how the V3 pins colada is.
I have had about 5 differances Pina coladas over the last year and after about 10 ml I can say I like this one the best , it has the best coconut flavor I have had to date

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol I just went to their site and saw they are an Isreali company. I dont wanna bother ordering from them and waiting who knows how long and dealing with customs and whatever whatever.

If you decide to get rid of some or all of that Blueberry Milkshake, hit me up, Ill definitely buy it from you.
My order was seamless and arrived in 1 week (better than some stateside vendors). Highly recommend them.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order was seamless and arrived in 1 week (better than some stateside vendors). Highly recommend them.

Well still, if you wanna get rid of that Blueberry Milkshake, hit me up! I really dont wanna splurge again on a bunch of juice and since I cant order just one...

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They go quick, dont they. You think, Im good, Ive got 20 good batteries, shouldnt ever have to buy more, but then you get a couple more mods, have a set for each and BOOM. Your totally outta fresh batteries.

Everytime 101vape does that 2 VTC4s for $8 I grab 4 or 5 sets.
You know i only have 5 box mods and 4 of them have usb ports so i just plug them in, and 2 batteries for my kbox i use one and charge the other one, and you are right my batteries come from 101vape great deal

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They go quick, dont they. You think, Im good, Ive got 20 good batteries, shouldnt ever have to buy more, but then you get a couple more mods, have a set for each and BOOM. Your totally outta fresh batteries.

Everytime 101vape does that 2 VTC4s for $8 I grab 4 or 5 sets.
I just got a few from their vtc4 sale ;)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If your Negative Post turns when your building on it then take out the screw in the base and remove that fucking Oring...make sure to crank down tight on it afterwards and it wont move after. Be carefull tightening down the post clamps...I think Ive bent mine some...other then that just push both coils in a the same time then tighten down the screws back and forth until tight.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your Negative Post turns when your building on it then take out the screw in the base and remove that fucking Oring...make sure to crank down tight on it afterwards and it wont move after. Be carefull tightening down the post clamps...I think Ive bent mine some...other then that just push both coils in a the same time then tighten down the screws back and forth until tight.
Vertebraid
fcf8cf0682f4c29c14ed5775fced2f2b.jpg
dd0300c55032288604122959d108b10a.jpg

.15 DAYUMN!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Very cool! I bought a clone of it on 3F last night (and a Petri V2 clone and a bunch of driptips and heatsinks.). Very very much looking forward to checking it out.
The TM Squared Clones deck is a bit different then the Authentics...I hope the Goon clone's deck is more similar to the original...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well see. Youve got an authentic Goon, yeah? Ill post pics of the clone when it comes for comparison. Theres gonna be a group buy on the Petri V2 authentics too, price should be around $65 a piece. Got the clone because I wanted one of each color and just didnt wanna drop the dough on 2 real ones. Figured this way I could just swap the sleeve around and still have an authentic deck.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a VapeMX 150 in the mail today. Was suppose to get it Thursday, but the envelope arrived split open on one of the seams and empty. Called VaporDNA, let them know and they had another out to me the same day. Their customer service is top notch. This is the smallest dual 18650 mod I have been able to find. Kind of hard to tell in pictures, but it is tiny. Basically the same size as a VaporShark DNA 200.

w0fzfY7l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors