Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8833e44c5e581e88533d6d8d6530e8cc.jpg
That's some expensive juice bro, good for you i wish i can afford it lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good vape mail day for me today, juice from omvapors.com/ and this is some good juice :)

Also did a deal for the smok stream mod with TFV4 micro, 15 coils, RBA head and bottle of orange element juice, all for $45 from another vapor :)

601Nhap.jpg
How's the OM?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same people that make D'oh Nuts, its the Creamiest Fruity Pebbles/Donut Ive ever had...Its really damn good..

If you like pebble donuts, give Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock" a try. Shit is just goooooooooood. Fruity Pebbles donut with vanilla ice cream. Its so smooth and thick and fruity creamy goodness. It just even looks good. The liquid just has this shimmery shine to it and a light golden color it just looks like liquid happiness lol. Its so good I only vape it once in a while because I feel like anything that good has gotta be bad for you lmao.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my uwell crown from fasttech let's see what this is about i heard so much about it i hope is good
6d578226595f0a6e1d0ad04a30d066a6.jpg
Ok i tried it it leaked so i tightened the coil seems ok, 5 min later leaks like crazy what a piece of shit too bad i already order coils for it,how do i make it stop leaking? Any thoughts?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like pebble donuts, give Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock" a try. Shit is just goooooooooood. Fruity Pebbles donut with vanilla ice cream. Its so smooth and thick and fruity creamy goodness. It just even looks good. The liquid just has this shimmery shine to it and a light golden color it just looks like liquid happiness lol. Its so good I only vape it once in a while because I feel like anything that good has gotta be bad for you lmao.
Crap! Another one I have to try ....

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok i tried it it leaked so i tightened the coil seems ok, 5 min later leaks like crazy what a piece of shit too bad i already order coils for it,how do i make it stop leaking? Any thoughts?
I've run at least 20 coils through mine and never a leak. Are you closing down the airflow when filling?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What a piece of shit, is defective I'm sending it back should i get the rafale instead?
Check all the o-rings, there's typically an o-ring right above the screw on the coilhead, make sure that's in good condition. Then check all the other o-rings. Damaged/missing o-rings are the leading cause of leaks, there's a pressure built up in the tank, if there's air getting in there that pressure isn't how it should be and gravity does it's job much more efficiently pulling the juice right through that cotton and out onto your mod. If all the o-rings are looking good (again check them ALL) then it may be a bum coilhead, these are factory built so bad ones do get through, so try another coilhead. If that doesn't fix the issue, then yes the tank could be defective, again mass production leads to defective products and QA will miss some in the shuffle. But, no reason to jump to the least likely issue when there's other things to rule out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1c607c0b26872926fcddbd8feca2fb68.jpg
aa3f1197eccbfad3fb8f47aa1f6687bd.jpg

OM VAPORS, another FIND that is cheap and premium...
ALIEN COILS aka (baby fist) FOR MY CHUBBY TANKS from
RAYMO COILS...

You could've been VAPING right now, instead of wasting ur time practicing.. BUY IT!!!

VAPE IT

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Change coil
I don't have any, i got some on order @ fasttech just shiped today so 10 more days give or take so i think I'm gonna wait to see what happened replacing the coil, it seems to me that the top of the coil doesn't connect all the way with the tank and its leaking right there at the junction

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check all the o-rings, there's typically an o-ring right above the screw on the coilhead, make sure that's in good condition. Then check all the other o-rings. Damaged/missing o-rings are the leading cause of leaks, there's a pressure built up in the tank, if there's air getting in there that pressure isn't how it should be and gravity does it's job much more efficiently pulling the juice right through that cotton and out onto your mod. If all the o-rings are looking good (again check them ALL) then it may be a bum coilhead, these are factory built so bad ones do get through, so try another coilhead. If that doesn't fix the issue, then yes the tank could be defective, again mass production leads to defective products and QA will miss some in the shuffle. But, no reason to jump to the least likely issue when there's other things to rule out.
Thanks that's very helpful

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
about time my black tsunami showed up. very disappointed in the positive 510. Wanted to run this on my NC, it may end up in the trash.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
about time my black tsunami showed up. very disappointed in the positive 510. Wanted to run this on my NC, it may end up in the trash.
Its not protruding or cant be adjusted??

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its not protruding or cant be adjusted??
You have one as well, is yours protruding, or questionable? Was thinking about picking one up. $30-40 authentics I love, it's just when you get over that, well I just can't hang.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It protrudes, just not as much as I'd like. The insulator sticks out as well but...
image.jpg

I can tighten it a mm or so, so don't have to worry about it getting worse. Don't think I'm going to use it for what I wanted it for.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It protrudes, just not as much as I'd like. The insulator sticks out as well but...
View attachment 47577

I can tighten it a mm or so, so don't have to worry about it getting worse. Don't think I'm going to use it for what I wanted it for.
So is that twisted all the way in, if so, push on it hard and look, as long as it's the only thing to contact you're good, and that picture looks good enough. Just if it's going to go in further it'll be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors