The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
25mm Aromamizer Supreme. Just tossed a dual clapton on it, .45Ohm. 75 watts on my Protovapor DNA200. Nice, really nice. Hitting like a dripper. Juice control is just a nice touch. Max VG DIY Apple Pie. Nummy.

Edit: Damnation! This thing DRINKS juice. Yea, it's putting out clouds like a dripper, but damn....

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
b7ae0d38df74efe258ce63ce11665658.jpg

Clapton SS
FUSED CLAPTONS
FROM RAYMO COILS....
Let's do dizzzzz
Thanks ray for fast shipping and great packaging
VT all the way...

VAPE IT

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Word, Raymo is a hell of a dude for sure.

Btw, theres a group buy goin on in the Classifieds here for the Petri V2 RDA. Price is $72 each shipped and insured. Just throwin it out there.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
25mm Aromamizer Supreme. Just tossed a dual clapton on it, .45Ohm. 75 watts on my Protovapor DNA200. Nice, really nice. Hitting like a dripper. Juice control is just a nice touch. Max VG DIY Apple Pie. Nummy.

Edit: Damnation! This thing DRINKS juice. Yea, it's putting out clouds like a dripper, but damn....
Did you ever receive the coils? If so have you tried them yet Zamazam?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the coils, have a set in my Hannya Postless RDA (the Fused Claptons). Need to wick them up and vape. Been using the Aromamizer for a day, excellent flavor.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you like that Hannya? I have a clone, but haven't tried it out yet.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a VapeMX 150 in the mail today. Was suppose to get it Thursday, but the envelope arrived split open on one of the seams and empty. Called VaporDNA, let them know and they had another out to me the same day. Their customer service is top notch. This is the smallest dual 18650 mod I have been able to find. Kind of hard to tell in pictures, but it is tiny. Basically the same size as a VaporShark DNA 200.

w0fzfY7l.jpg
I sorta want a MoonShot

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you like that Hannya? I have a clone, but haven't tried it out yet.
I like it a lot, it's not a ultra wide open airflow RDA, but it is really airy. I've put a dual parallel build in it with 24 Gauge and it just rocked. The postless feature, standing your coils up is really nice, it allows you to put in some big builds, I did a 3.5 mm with the parallels and it still had plenty of room left.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, thanks! Time to give mine a "Welcome Home" rinse and something in it.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sorta want a MoonShot

I love mine. They get a lot of hate, maybe its the price or the small stature and juice capacity, or the build deck layout, but its a good little RTA for sure. I use mine everyday. Have it set on my Minivolt for a super stealth little package, and the capacity is no issue when running at 40w or lower.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody looking to buy the SUPREME
It's available @STS $44 bucks shipped

VAPE IT

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Supreme looks like a Boreas with the airflow control sitting flush instead of on top of the tank base. Same kind of build structure with the build deck being in a chamber separate from the juice chamber. Looks cool, but since its so close to a Boreas I think Ill just stick with that. With the Theorum and Griffin 25 being released this month, as well as the Spartan 300, Ive got plenty of new shit to play with.

But Subtank Supply is an awesome supplier/vendor. Cant recommend them enough to anyone. They should be a bookmark in every vapers folder.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Supreme looks like a Boreas with the airflow control sitting flush instead of on top of the tank base. Same kind of build structure with the build deck being in a chamber separate from the juice chamber. Looks cool, but since its so close to a Boreas I think Ill just stick with that. With the Theorum and Griffin 25 being released this month, as well as the Spartan 300, Ive got plenty of new shit to play with.

But Subtank Supply is an awesome supplier/vendor. Cant recommend them enough to anyone. They should be a bookmark in every vapers folder.
GRIFFIN25 really bro...
We shall see if you don't jump on the supreme don't make me say the words
#toldya

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That Presa 100 looks dope! I have and love the 75w but I build my RTAs to .25-.30 and the battery life sucks balls. I'd think the 26650 would get me through a work day at least.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my Nugget today. Ive had the Mini Volt a while now, and can say that the Nugget is hands down better, even only having had it for an hour lol. For a little tiny mod this thing has some features to it and a decent sized screen. The Mini Volt looks better imo, but the Nugget functions much better and has more power. Its got TC for Ni, Ti, SS, and it has both VW and VV. So lots of options on how you can run it. Its got a shut off time limit adjuster (the 10 minute thing on the Mini Volt pissed me off constantly lol), Settable power limit for TC mode, plus its software is updateable, so Ill be interested to see if they do anything nice with that. Not bad for $25. I fully expect the battery life to suck terrible with only 1000mah, but whatever, this isnt gonna be my all day mod. This is something I can carry in my pocket very comfortably without even noticing its there so I can sneak a few hits at work when I got outside.

Heres a pic of the Nugget (middle) with the Mini Volt and a regular 30ml bottle next to it for size comparison.

2njy2h3.jpg

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm thinking of doing a V3 order, what should I get? I see I everyone in here with it.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors