The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
086ee1bbd9716b6cbc398769274074a9.jpg

Pico kit got here and long awaited tarot finally arrived , now just waiting on my juice order that was supposed to arrive today !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
How are you liking the Tarot? I pre-ordered from Vapenw and it still hasn't shipped, can you take some more pics?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you liking the Tarot? I pre-ordered from Vapenw and it still hasn't shipped, can you take some more pics?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d4727c7890688694270fa380ab00bc9b.jpg

Cuboid and evic for size comparison , so far I like the tarot a lot . Feels good in the hand has good weight and feels well built . Right now I am breaking in my micro tfv4 so just building up the watts . Also preordered on vapenw.com, ended up canceling and ordering from vapor beast , it shipped the same day

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ah what the hell is that , the mini I can get behind . But the weird tank apparatus is kinda strange looking

Im guessing a All-In-One setup from Joytech...It uses the Notch Coil so it must be good! :hamster: lol

It looks like a damn 80's TV on a Cuboid...

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d4727c7890688694270fa380ab00bc9b.jpg

Cuboid and evic for size comparison , so far I like the tarot a lot . Feels good in the hand has good weight and feels well built . Right now I am breaking in my micro tfv4 so just building up the watts . Also preordered on vapenw.com, ended up canceling and ordering from vapor beast , it shipped the same day

Thanks man, I may have to do the same

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man, I may have to do the same

I actually called em and got the , the release date was pushed back 3 weeks . May be some screw up in shipping for them but you never know

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's going to be an alien building day for me. posted in another thread i'm going to build some 28n80/40n80 coils for the BOSS and i'm thinking about trying a massive 24n80/32a1 for the 40mm Mason.

You have that quad 24 fused on the HOGv1? How's the ramp up time? I was close to getting the Hydra Box a few months ago but spent the money else were. How's the quality on your HOGv1?
Dude i remeber you from years back over at ECF..

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awwww yeaaaaaa, vape mail day! Stoked. I was goin through withdrawals having not gotten vape mail since like wednesday or thursday lmao. I was actually surprised what I all got. I was only expecting the Boreas to show up today, but Five Folds and the Vape Box showed up too (never got tracking for either). So it was a good day, I damn near skipped down my sidewalk to my apartment after checking the mail lol.

Here we go, I got a shit load of juices (120ml Five Fold "Carnival", 15ml each Kilo "Cereal Milk", Tailored Vapors "Carnival Cream", Cloud Nine "Reign", 30 ml bottle Gnar Sauce "Tiki",) an RDA (unknown Tobecco clone), a single battery Mech Mod (also unknown Tobecco clone), and of course, the Boreas RTA. Fuckin good haul!

eofoi.jpg

Hopefully someone can ID these clones for me, Ive got no idea what they are. The mod has "VS" stamped on the bottom/button.
4iyexe.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awwww yeaaaaaa, vape mail day! Stoked. I was goin through withdrawals having not gotten vape mail since like wednesday or thursday lmao. I was actually surprised what I all got. I was only expecting the Boreas to show up today, but Five Folds and the Vape Box showed up too (never got tracking for either). So it was a good day, I damn near skipped down my sidewalk to my apartment after checking the mail lol.

Here we go, I got a shit load of juices (120ml Five Fold "Carnival", 15ml each Kilo "Cereal Milk", Tailored Vapors "Carnival Cream", Cloud Nine "Reign", 30 ml bottle Gnar Sauce "Tiki",) an RDA (unknown Tobecco clone), a single battery Mech Mod (also unknown Tobecco clone), and of course, the Boreas RTA. Fuckin good haul!

eofoi.jpg

Hopefully someone can ID these clones for me, Ive got no idea what they are. The mod has "VS" stamped on the bottom/button.
4iyexe.jpg
I'd have that Carnival gone before the sun comes up if it came to my house! Nice lot!! If you want to trade the Tube later hit me up! Your going to need some BIG coils for that Boreas Beast RTA bud...just FYI

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe, Ive got a Noisy Cricket comin soon too, so well see whats up and if I need both. The Carnival is strange, think maybe it needs to steep. Right now it tastes like a mix between boiled spaghetti noodles and cake batter lol, hoping it gets a little better.

As for the Boreas, I dunno what Ima throw in yet. Ive got some fused clapton, regular clapton, juggernauts, tiger wire, "alien clapton", dual and quad twisted, hive wire, flat twist, and some others. And thats just pre made wire. Ive got some framed staples, some real aliens, and some twisted claptons that are premade coils.

Choices choices...hmmm

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured out what the mod and rda are clones of. The mod is a Knight mod, and the rda is a Mutilator, both Tobeco clones, which is fine by me. I have a few Tobeco RDAs and all of them are on point, so if these are near as good as those, then theyre gonna be decent quality.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Maybe, Ive got a Noisy Cricket comin soon too, so well see whats up and if I need both. The Carnival is strange, think maybe it needs to steep. Right now it tastes like a mix between boiled spaghetti noodles and cake batter lol, hoping it gets a little better.

As for the Boreas, I dunno what Ima throw in yet. Ive got some fused clapton, regular clapton, juggernauts, tiger wire, "alien clapton", dual and quad twisted, hive wire, flat twist, and some others. And thats just pre made wire. Ive got some framed staples, some real aliens, and some twisted claptons that are premade coils.

Choices choices...hmmm
If you dolnt turn out to like it Ill trade/pay for it...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you dolnt turn out to like it Ill trade/pay for it...

For sure man, if I get rid of it Ill get at you first for first dibs.

Its my very first mech if Im being honest. Gotta build something specifically for it, but Ive been using it this morning for a bit with some coils I built for my Mini Volt. Working well. Dunno why I was so nervous about mechs before, theyre pretty simple.

Now Im even more hyped to get the Noisy Cricket lol

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
9da98f262ee4d2978beba00c953c1b59.jpg

Nothing special....

VAPE IT
Hey bud, I have 50ml untouched of the gold, also about 100ml of the goddess and a few others from 10th if you want to pick em up. I tried to get into the gold but it is a bit to oaky for my liking...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey bud, I have 50ml untouched of the gold, also about 100ml of the goddess and a few others from 10th if you want to pick em up. I tried to get into the gold but it is a bit to oaky for my liking...
Pick em up where?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jwraps for the snow wolf mini and stout, liking the snow wolf mini more with a wrap, bad fingerprint magnet when naked, kayfun mini v3 from 3fvape for the wife (she seems to love it so far) more juice from yougotejuice, and a new belt clip from eclyp :)

wisPrpR.jpg

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Please let me know how that Blueberry Milkshake is!
It is excellent! Just ran 3 tanks through on the boreas and it tastes amazing! Coconut candy is tasty, def. a bit of throat hit. The Irish Cream is fantastic as well. Onto the cake (straw/blueberry), sure it won't disappoint! :) Very glad I tried his juice out, very nice all around!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is excellent! Just ran 3 tanks through on the boreas and it tastes amazing! Coconut candy is tasty, def. a bit of throat hit. The Irish Cream is fantastic as well. Onto the cake (straw/blueberry), sure it won't disappoint! :) Very glad I tried his juice out, very nice all around!

Im so gonna order some of it, Im a blueberry juice snob. Ive got so many different blueberry e-liquids its crazy and Ive yet to find "the one"

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lol I just went to their site and saw they are an Isreali company. I dont wanna bother ordering from them and waiting who knows how long and dealing with customs and whatever whatever.

If you decide to get rid of some or all of that Blueberry Milkshake, hit me up, Ill definitely buy it from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors