Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
beb5698f1b08147115910d58f6501b52.jpg

Today's mail. Isub G and a new drip tip.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail Day...Premium Juice Edition!

Got a bottle each of OHW RocketMan and MilkMan, plus a 15ml of the My Man. Then got the Marshmallow Man, a Drippin Dots Blueberry Cream, and the Ice Cream Donuts Bedrock. Gonna be a long, and sweet, day.

5tux3c.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Mail Day...Premium Juice Edition!

Got a bottle each of OHW RocketMan and MilkMan, plus a 15ml of the My Man. Then got the Marshmallow Man, a Drippin Dots Blueberry Cream, and the Ice Cream Donuts Bedrock. Gonna be a long, and sweet, day.

5tux3c.jpg
That's some good juice right there...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better be for how much the shit costs. I got a buy one get one free deal from OHW so basically got one bottle free, but the 3 30ml bottles were fuckin expensive. Im used to payin $10-$15-$20 TOPS for a 120ml lately. ML for ML these were 4x more expensive.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With a 20% off discount code and shipping included I paid $53 for the 3 30mls. Without the discount it would have been $64. Robbery.

I heard of vapemilk when you posted about it and wanted someone else to try it first lol. Wont be me. Im good on juice for a long while. Ima start getting some hardware with all the shit coming out right around now (Boreas, Griffin 25, Disguiser, etc). Plus I got a Vape Box premium hardware/juice package supposed to come. Tryin them out.

But let me know how that vape milk is if you get it. Always good to have another cheap juice bookmark.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm kinda upset. My custom box is supposed to be here tomorrow, & no one's gonna be around to sign for it

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bummer,check this out from gearbest 3 days from china to us yahooooooo
8dbfe7d228b6a2e28c60581f96334d43.jpg
Lol I just got a PM from the Gearbest chick that my mod is ready to ship. Hope it moves with the same speed that yours did

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the
NOT TO SHABBY JOOZE,, it's aight....
Vapor beast refunded me, they said product unavailable tsk tsk fuxkers!!
Source more refunded my money but took 4 bucks they said it was processing fee...
Heavens gifts kept ignoring my emails
Cvapor comin thru like always..shit!!

VAPE IT

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the
NOT TO SHABBY JOOZE,, it's aight....
Vapor beast refunded me, they said product unavailable tsk tsk fuxkers!!
Source more refunded my money but took 4 bucks they said it was processing fee...
Heavens gifts kept ignoring my emails
Cvapor comin thru like always..shit!!

VAPE IT
Same thing with me but i check my account and looks like they never charge me and refund me, i was pissed so yesterday i bought a kanger 60 watt platinum edition or something like that for $25 plus shipping =30 so for 5 more i got free shipping so i picked 3 bottles of cerealized for 1.99 each it's coming tomorrow, the downside is they only have 18 mg, all from vaporbeast and they email me today to apologize about the sale i guess they got too many orders and not enough mods

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0905a23990c5e409a2a050765c6ea017.jpg

Just got my fasttech order an orchid v5 and a cheap rda plus vapebeast cereal juice for 1.99 a bottle 30 ml

Orchids are pretty nice when you get the build spot on but anything away from exactly right is a pain in the ass. So I hope for your sake that either that is not your first Orchid or you get lucky first time :D Otherwise keep paper towels handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors