Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here we go, cant wait to try all this stuff out. Everything was bought for crazy good prices. None of the 100-120mls were more than $15, the 2 15mls were like $6 a pop, the Subvod kit was $13 and the Target was $32. Great score!

zk5qa1.jpg

Whats goin on here (L to R):

Vaporesso Target 75w kit (ceramic coil tank), So Mich Vapes Sweet Cheecks and Zerg(120mls), a E-shot keychain juice squirter,, Beyond the Bottle Skitzofritz, Coexist (120mls), and Going Bananas (120mls), Sugar Mommas Blue Sky (120ml), Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (16.5ml), Kilo Tru Blue (15ml) and a Topfill Subvod kit.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thats how I ended up with so much Emafia juice...they kept getting the order wrong and everything they sent free after wasnt right and I just kept getting free juice that I didnt ask for...I havent bought from them again as I plan to order from places that give me what I pay for and juice is in the bottles when they arrive...not on the sides of every bottle when I go to grab them.
This is the first time they screwed up an order of mine, other than their shithole sister company, iDrip.

NO blueberry doughnut at all (missing all 240 mils), sent me one (120) strawberries and cream, and one strawberry doughnut milk, and the two fruity pebbles doughnut (that I actually ordered. So out of 720 mils of juice ordered, they got 360 mils right.

Called them TWICE today, NO answer. Just voicemail. I'll call ONCE tomorrow, and if they don't answer/respond, I'll just dispute the charges Wednesday.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive got 240ml's of Cookies and Milk from Ejuice Mafia that I didnt order...anyone up for juice trades? If so PM Me....

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got 240ml's of Cookies and Milk from Ejuice Mafia that I didnt order...anyone up for juice trades? If so PM Me....

Check my thread in the Hardware for sale forum, Ive got a few different bottles of juice and a few RDAs up. Ill try cookies n milk.

Ive been vaping on the Blueberry Custard Cream from EJM that I got from EJ here and its one of my favorite juices right now. Really, really good blueberry custard flavor. One of the best Ive had.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got shit straightened out with ejuicemafia. I think anyway.

They are sending my missing juice and some extra for the trouble. Also sending it 2 day. So, we'll see how good on their word they are. Shit happens, so I'll cut them a break this time.

On another note, I asked about iDrip. @ej1024 thought they were a sister company, as did I. Well, not so much. Apparently one of the owners, stayed behind in Arizona and broke with EJM, amicably. He kept the place in Arizona, and operates it. Using the same receipes and same label types. Apparently EJM is ok with it, and there is no animosity between them.
Obviously something is fucked with iDrip. The blueberry doughnut is NOTHING alike. I'll never order there again.

But for anyone else that uses them, don't think they are the same company. I'd sooner think they are owned by the same people still. iDrip got my e-mail address somehow, and I'd bet it was from EJM. I sure didn't give it to iDrip.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since were talking about messed up orders, I got what was suppose to be my replacement and correct order from Lightning Vapes today. I had ordered the Peanut Butter Bond 120ml in 3mg nic and max VG, and they sent it out in a 0mg nic. So I got hold of them and they said theyd replace it with a 3mg to make me satisfied, but also said that I ordered 0mg. Now I always, ALWAYS double or triple check my orders before I hit submit, so personally I think it was something in their system rather than my mistake, especially since I can clearly remember making the choices. But I cant prove it and obviously they wouldnt believe it, so it was cool of them to replace it anyways.

So replacement order came today, and...0mg again! 2 in a row lol. Im not really mad about it, dont really even want them to replace it at this point, but damn. I can see getting the order wrong the first time, shit happens, but to get it wrong the second time? After accusing the customer of making the mistake? Thats just priceless lol. Ive emailed them to let them know about it, but Ive already got 240ml of this peanut butter juice now, so I dont want another 120 even in the right nicotine content.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since were talking about messed up orders, I got what was suppose to be my replacement and correct order from Lightning Vapes today. I had ordered the Peanut Butter Bond 120ml in 3mg nic and max VG, and they sent it out in a 0mg nic. So I got hold of them and they said theyd replace it with a 3mg to make me satisfied, but also said that I ordered 0mg. Now I always, ALWAYS double or triple check my orders before I hit submit, so personally I think it was something in their system rather than my mistake, especially since I can clearly remember making the choices. But I cant prove it and obviously they wouldnt believe it, so it was cool of them to replace it anyways.

So replacement order came today, and...0mg again! 2 in a row lol. Im not really mad about it, dont really even want them to replace it at this point, but damn. I can see getting the order wrong the first time, shit happens, but to get it wrong the second time? After accusing the customer of making the mistake? Thats just priceless lol. Ive emailed them to let them know about it, but Ive already got 240ml of this peanut butter juice now, so I dont want another 120 even in the right nicotine content.
What????????????????????
Call them bro
That's not right

Vape On

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, I emailed em just a bit ago, thats as far as Im gonna take it. Well see what they say. I dont really care all that much. I got 240mls of juice for whatever their price was, which was pretty cheap.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So the Sniper and HOG V1 came in today along with the Magma Reborn! I knew that they were coming so I took some time to make some crazy Framed Staples to throw in the Magma and the Twisted Messes Squared...Here's some pics for you guys!
20160316_123052.jpg 20160316_123133.jpg 20160316_122942.jpg

This is what the wire is composed of in both RDA's, 12 pieces of .4 Ribbon/ 24N80 Framing/ 42N80 Outer Wrap!
20160316_110417.jpg
Twisted Messes Squared Build (7 Wraps/3mm ID):
20160316_111611.jpg 20160316_120121.jpg 20160316_120637.jpg

Magma Build (6 Wraps/4.5mm ID):
20160316_115005.jpg 20160316_114916.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Sniper and HOG V1 came in today along with the Magma Reborn! I knew that they were coming so I took some time to make some crazy Framed Staples to throw in the Magma and the Twisted Messes Squared...Here's some pics for you guys!
View attachment 43977 View attachment 43978 View attachment 43976

This is what the wire is composed of in both RDA's, 12 pieces of .4 Ribbon/ 24N80 Framing/ 42N80 Outer Wrap!
View attachment 43981
Twisted Messes Squared Build (7 Wraps/3mm ID):
View attachment 43980 View attachment 43983 View attachment 43979

Magma Build (6 Wraps/4.5mm ID):
View attachment 43982 View attachment 43984
Dude, do you have enough airflow from the magma?

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dude, do you have enough airflow from the magma?

Vape On
Its more then most would need for airflow....its a litter looser then the Twisted Messes RDA WITH those massive coils installed....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
16ac7cdb4d0063d6ce0cae2be472f426.jpg

NOTHING SPECIAL
2post deck for my MUTANK
AS SOME FUSED CLAPTONS from you know who!

Vape On
Everything fit okay?? I ran out of those small cases I was sending coils in because all the orders I was doing recently so I resorted to using old spools to hold them :D:D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everything fit okay?? I ran out of those small cases I was sending coils in because all the orders I was doing recently so I resorted to using old spools to hold them :D:D
I'm sure they will fit ok,
Thanks men, I appreciate the 2day shipping, till next time

Vape On

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a big dripper rda is a clone i used it for 2 minutes didn't care for it and i have a few 10 ml juices i want to get rid of let me know

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vape mail for today!
Another Griffin and a Griffin Clone to compare....finally...
Another Double Vision, this time the Chrome Edition.
A Twisted Messes Black/Gold RDA (Using it on the TM Square Base to match most of my Brass Mods).
A Black Cthulhu V2.
Earlier I received a Alleria V2 RTA (I did a First Impression/Comparison already HERE)
20160317_154913.jpg
16dd3a4ecac4d5b28fa50be4d1cde13d.jpg

20160317_160229.jpg
61ad30c90d94fcd56511bf3197122128.jpg

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
vaping.watch juice order in today
5viZPxK.jpg
How are the yogurts? I have yet to try a single yogurt as Im pretty scared it'll be alot like cheesecake flavors and taste nothing like the profile.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are the yogurts? I have yet to try a single yogurt as Im pretty scared it'll be alot like cheesecake flavors and taste nothing like the profile.

I rave about this company all the time and if you want to try a safe yogurt, these are the best I've ever had..

http://www.mohawkvapors.com/store/p76/Yohawk.html

http://www.mohawkvapors.com/store/p80/Punkberry_Yogurt.html

I didn't any on this last juice run as I was getting burned out on it but plan on picking some up next week. I'll send a unicorn bottle your way.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Don't know yet, they are new flavors, going to give them a few days and then probably try them out this weekend.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got this the other day from raymo and have been to busy enjoying the flavor and clouds to post pics! :) I never knew juice could taste this good!IMG_20160317_160733.jpg IMG_20160317_160828.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
....Ill just leave this here...I stocked up on some juice this week since Im plowing through it....Remember all these juices were full, new bottles a week ago..
7df84c3dfa8d71c4b89a5496772a1022.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I see you got a package today @raymo2u
I did and I was just about to try out that Cheat day juice...Its 6mg so it'll be more of a bed time juice then a day vape...The Lemon Pound cake is gone already and I havent tried the Banana Cream yet, it smells more like a Candy Banana then VVV's "Actual Banana".

I did want to say thank you again for sending me the juice, it's fun getting random juices Ive never tried!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@freemind How the Hell could you not like the Cheat Day?? It taste just like Reese Puffs! One of my favorite cereals! Im getting a bit nauseous vaping it on the Lucifer (Series) /TM RDA ((Low Ohm Series build) but I may dilute it so I can vape it more lol....Shit I may even buy a 0mg for the first time just to make it right..I just dont see why you gave it up, I'd stab someone trying to take it now!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@freemind How the Hell could you not like the Cheat Day?? It taste just like Reese Puffs! One of my favorite cereals! Im getting a bit nauseous vaping it on the Lucifer (Series) /TM RDA ((Low Ohm Series build) but I may dilute it so I can vape it more lol....Shit I may even buy a 0mg for the first time just to make it right..I just dont see why you gave it up, I'd stab someone trying to take it now!
I gave it up because it tastes like peanut butter sauce and not a cereal to me.

It IS supposed to be a clone of Puffs cereal, just didn't taste like it to me.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gave it up because it tastes like peanut butter sauce and not a cereal to me.

It IS supposed to be a clone of Puffs cereal, just didn't taste like it to me.
I got 60 mls of flavor called Venom. I love it, but no matter how i mix it makes me cough bad.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, today I got a Smowell Cutie kit, as I had a smowell 50W mod before, and gave it to a friend. However-I have not seen him since I gave him the mod, and he never quit smoking, due to using juice with NO nicotine in it, as he said the nicotine made him cough. I explained that would not work, he and his girlfriend both used no nicotine, and come to the conclusion vaping is rubbish and does not work.

I missed the little mod though, so ordered another, I could only get it in a kit though, but the tank is surprisingly not bad at all, with 4 replacement coils of different resistance, that are rebuildable.

This one also does not have the issue that the previous smowell mods seemed to have, reading 0.1 lower than the actual coils resistance, plus this one will fire right up to 50W, the previous would not go above 45W.

Here it is,

ioRmmqMl.jpg

It included spare allen key screws, something that never come with the mod alone, and that is handy as the allen key screws seem to strip easily. It also included a carry bag for it, and a USB lead.
I am going to keep the battery in this one, a new 25R, and charge via it's dedicated charger.

I got it due to it being so cheap, a kind of knock about mod, that if it got damaged or lost, I would not be too upset about :).

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Here's the stainless steel coils I got from @raymo2u installed and they are working great. They ohm out perfectly at .25 and vape like a dream. I've never used TC with an RDA but it seems to make a lot more sense than a tank. I still prefer the claptons but these are great nonetheless. My wicking still looks like shit but by the grace of God it works.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some vape mail from the last 2 days. The good? Beyond the Bottles Power Trip and Lightning Vapes Rolling Thuinder. The Bad? Tomorrow Vapes anything. All 3 are bad, they said to steep for 2 weeks but I dont see it getting much better. The ugly? The mess surrounding my computer and table. I gotta get my shit organized and cleaned up. Also got a couple battery cases (really nice and well made ones), a pen torch and needle tipped bottles from Lightning Vapes and a bottle of RY4 from Gorge Vapers thats decent.

Really love Lightning Vapes. They are great people behind the scenes and AMAZING customer service, the best Ive come across in the vape industry. There was an error on my end with an order, and they sent out a replacement bottle anyways, then there was an issue with that bottle and they sent another replacement (all 120mls), all the while giving me a bunch of discount codes for future orders and constant email contact. Great people and for sure will order from them again many times.

Picked up some wood and a nice 28 drawer repurposed tool box today to finally get the stuff organized and together.

33p3qzk.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never had any Tomorrow vapes juice, but judging from the flavors you picked, I'd set them aside for about a month, and try them again. I bet they will be a lot better with some serious steeping.

Any Denver / Boulder, Co. residents check out the VIP kiosk at the FlatIron Crossing Mall (Level 2). Just bought a VIP Skystorm AM 30 Gold Tank Kit and man was it awesome. Well worth the price !!

Electronic Cigarettes International Group is the parent of VIP (ECIG) and have really turned things around !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors