Become a Patron!

The Parking Lot

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok what woman was seeking what other woman? show me. please.
impatient.gif
And let me watch

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edit.. poor taste

well i got your original post in an email notification, so i saw it. what post was it that made you think i was a fucking bitch? please forgive me.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i got your original post in an email notification, so i saw it. what post was it that made you think i was a fucking bitch? please forgive me.

I was joking. There was no such post. I just needed an excuse to say you look pretty sexy In that photo.

Since you let the cat out of the bag,

To everyone : Kelli's one " Sexy looking Bitch" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess while I'm here,I'll call you out.--------------,why don't you bring your whining, contest rule enforcing pansy ass in here ,so I can kick your fucking teeth out.I'd love to shove every fucking mod or any vape equipment you have tried your damnest to win,in all your precious Facebook contest attempts,up your fucking ass sideways.It's pretentious candy ass pussies like you that will send me to prison one day,simply because I would love to fuck you up.You won't show though,you're too busy policing the Facebook giveaway threads for people who mention the fact that they don't like them.Bring it motherfucker!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess while I'm here,I'll call you out.-------------,why don't you bring your whining, contest rule enforcing pansy ass in here ,so I can kick your fucking teeth out.I'd love to shove every fucking mod or any vape equipment you have tried your damnest to win,in all your precious Facebook contest attempts,up your fucking ass sideways.It's pretentious candy ass pussies like you that will send me to prison one day,simply because I would love to fuck you up.You won't show though,you're too busy policing the Facebook giveaway threads for people who mention the fact that they don't like them.Bring it motherfucker!
That's what I'm talking about folks. Why can't we have more posts like this in the parking lot?
@rjmara I like your style. You're a shit talkin asshole after my own heart.
And fuck you @Monoxide213

Last edited by a moderator:

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've been called that several times!Mostly from shitbags like Monoxide that deserve what they have coming.I'm sure he has a Cartel or similiar greased up right now just waiting to follow your orders.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a douche for sure. But he is so lame in his responses to people calling him out for being a douche I almost feel bad for the pathetic little fucker. Barely almost.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's sad for sure that idiots like him feel the need to act as they do,it really fucks things up for others that have to wade through their squanderings,and lame ass repetitive comments.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and rj, simmer down sweetie. he's not worth blowing a cork over.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I was just trying to get the next dance... with her you freakshow. Don't get all happy.
but anytime you want that can of whoop - ass flattened, bent into many sharp edges, and shoved where the sun don't shine, give it a go.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Firstly, I need this mug. Seriously.

Secondly,
I guess while I'm here,I'll call you out.-----------,why don't you bring your whining, contest rule enforcing pansy ass in here ,so I can kick your fucking teeth out.......

While I admire the passion, @rjmara, you're teetering on a dangerous line of issuing personal threats, I'm not going to say you crossed it, but I will say you're too close for comfort. Feel free to speak your mind, but lets keep the possibilities of violence out of it. Thanks.....

As you were..... *butts out*

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I was just trying to get the next dance... with her you freakshow. Don't get all happy.
but anytime you want that can of whoop - ass flattened, bent into many sharp edges, and shoved where the sun don't shine, give it a go.
I really do appreciate that fact that you would be willing to do that to yourself, but, after I got done with you, I was hoping to dump the leftovers from the can all over some other schlub.
Tell ya what, I'll get some vinegar and water to take care of you.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was thief written in a pansy ass limey lisping accent
Urban Dictionary has an ENTIRELY different definition of the word.
Wthout being TOO crude, they define it as the simultaneous expulsion of air from two separate female orifices.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Urban Dictionary has an ENTIRELY different definition of the word.
Wthout being TOO crude, they define it as the simultaneous expulsion of air from two separate female orifices.
And as a synonym for the word 'Ace'

VU Sponsors