Become a Patron!

The Parking Lot

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Why the fuck do all the nice people keep posting in the place where I want to type a bunch of nonthreatening fucked up shit at other dickweeds?
I am ready to tell somebody to go fuck themself. And not in the fun and cuddly Fishee way either.
See how serious this spider is?

I aint playing here folks!

The dickweeds are afraid to post? Hmmm...
Go ahead and pretend they did. :p

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come+at+me+bro_2172ed_3818729.jpg

I fuckin dare ya!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It kind of looks like your picture. I mean, you guys could be brothers or something.
Is this why you are picking on Ace's picture? Didn't I see this in another thread?

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah. Same thread.
But he tried to hide his insecurity with feigned nonchalance so I WAS gonna let this one slide
:p

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Generic balding bearded guy look
It kind of looks like your picture. I mean, you guys could be brothers or something.
Is this why you are picking on Ace's picture? Didn't I see this in another thread?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guys and hair envy? I just don't get it but I'm not a guy either.

My brother lost his hair early and it about killed him so of course I bought him a t-shirt that said "too sexy for my hair". LOL He hated it and refused to wear it. It was funny none the less and he is still sporting that little ring of hair around his head. His son started shaving his head in his 20's for the same reason. To each his/her own but damn, accept what you have/don't have and be happy with it. It is only hair and could be much worse. Just sayin'.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
it is funny all the trolls who want a fight come to a thread such as this and starve. i suggest a diet heavy in Shut the fuck up and get over it. more simply stated commonly as fuck off.

actually disregard the above i find it funny read all the bitching and moaning for fights.
The above statement is not from the version of me that is a moderator.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes, yes that was very unbecoming behavior for a moderator. say 3 hail mary's and call me in the morning. :p

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy freckles!! Tell me kelli didn't run out of avatars! ! It just can't be

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao. I was going to call fishee a stalker in return and then just decided to own it. Even though I am the furthest thing from a stalker.. I'm way too lazy for that nonsense. I have had female stalkers though...

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i had a stalker once in real life and it sucked beyond all suckdom. the cops pretty much tell you there's nothing they can do until he kills you. how comforting.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh and i dunno what happened to my avatar. someone stole it.. thieving bastards. ravingout.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I had one once. Dude's family got involved, started accusing me of all kinds of shit. I was totally unaware til dude's sister came into the place where I worked and got all up in my face about it. Freaked me the hell out! Long story short, dude ended up in a mental facility. When he did get out, I was super paranoid. Was already in the process of moving, so that worked. Man that was a long time ago.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I had one once. Dude's family got involved, started accusing me of all kinds of shit. I was totally unaware til dude's sister came into the place where I worked and got all up in my face about it. Freaked me the hell out! Long story short, dude ended up in a mental facility. When he did get out, I was super paranoid. Was already in the process of moving, so that worked. Man that was a long time ago.

i ended up moving too. ain't nobody got time for that shit. duh.gif

sorry you had to go thru that, sweetie.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The worst any of my stalkers ever did was beat on my door and bedroom window while yelling my name and blowing my phone up. Waited for me at work and begged to be taken back.. but it was out of the blue, a couple of months after I had ended things. I still have an exgf that, after 3 or 4 years, still emails, calls, and texts. Thankfully she lives 1500mi from me. Women, at least in my experience, make cute stalkers. Of course 3 out of 4 of them were ex-girlfriends lmao. Hopefully I never have to deal with a male stalker.. that would be weird.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The worst any of my stalkers ever did was beat on my door and bedroom window while yelling my name and blowing my phone up. Waited for me at work and begged to be taken back.. but it was out of the blue, a couple of months after I had ended things. I still have an exgf that, after 3 or 4 years, still emails, calls, and texts. Thankfully she lives 1500mi from me. Women, at least in my experience, make cute stalkers. Of course 3 out of 4 of them were ex-girlfriends lmao. Hopefully I never have to deal with a male stalker.. that would be weird.

sounds like you broke some hearts. shame on you. :p

VU Sponsors