Become a Patron!

The Parking Lot

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i had a stalker once in real life and it sucked beyond all suckdom. the cops pretty much tell you there's nothing they can do until he kills you. how comforting.
Yes, yes there is ;)

2cbec65e7ef216e2a9d3ab255e144bccca593d4c2b2f6832ab36ba8650915650.jpg

Got gat? :p

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No..he voted one of the guys cardinal rules "Don't stick it in crazy"

Well, hell...that's just no fun. If it weren't for crazy I'd never met most of my ex's. :D

crazy-woman-tshirt.jpg

Origin phrase: Woman is Fuckin' Crazy
True Meaning: Fuck In Crazy Women

Just don't be stupid and hang around....c0ff...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No..he voted one of the guys cardinal rules "Don't stick it in crazy"
Do you know the rest of the cardinal rules?
I'm not talking about sacred vow type rules either.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Generally speaking watch the mother-fucking generalizations and stereotypes, especially if you have a business you'd like people to visit while reading your posts in other parts of the forum. I have a list of vendors I won't give money to, because of that shit. Given I know it happens that I've had people say the same thing about mine - I've learned - be careful about: religion, politics, touchy subjects. Likely your words will tweak someone's nipples the wrong way and they'll go spend their allowance somewhere that doesn't involve your wallet.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Generally speaking watch the mother-fucking generalizations and stereotypes, especially if you have a business you'd like people to visit while reading your posts in other parts of the forum. I have a list of vendors I won't give money to, because of that shit. Given I know it happens that I've had people say the same thing about mine - I've learned - be careful about: religion, politics, touchy subjects. Likely your words will tweak someone's nipples the wrong way and they'll go spend their allowance somewhere that doesn't involve your wallet.

Shop: FrawgzDezignz

Creator of Shinies - Herder of Cats
You can call me frawg - or Carrie, though I answer better to frawg.
Shop: FrawgzDezignz | Facebook: FrawgzDezignz | Reven's Rescue - Cat Rescue

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep as I said I've had people say the same things about mine. Though I have yet to suggest someone: kill themselves, abuse others, harm animals, or otherwise make threats. I've had all those happen to me by other vendors, granted, not all of them vaping related, but a good # of negative posts/comments, not just here, on FB as well.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep as I said I've had people say the same things about mine. Though I have yet to suggest someone: kill themselves, abuse others, harm animals, or otherwise make threats. I've had all those happen to me by other vendors, granted, not all of them vaping related, but a good # of negative posts/comments, not just here, on FB as well.
But then, if you hang around us degenerates in The Parking Lot, you'll probably end up getting a bit muddy.
:D

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But then, if you hang around us degenerates in The Parking Lot, you'll probably end up getting a bit muddy.
:D
True. But its at least an appropriate place for those not-so-nice blanket statements, and stuff said here, is less likely to piss me off (oddly enough) than it is in general conversations around the rest of the board.

Degenerates? Just you or is everyone else in agreement with regards to that statement being self applicable?
laughing-019.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm questionably borderline normal, if that helps to clarify.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm questionably borderline normal, if that helps to clarify.
As long as the border you're on is the side of not normal you're not at risk of becoming a setting on an iron or washing machine.
thinking-023.GIF

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
suck.jpg I suck at this thread.
Don't bother trying to follow ... just pick a fight with someone ... anyone ;)
You said anyone...I'll take that literally.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, you're slow on the uptake ... no biggie ...

Try to think of some activity that I might NOT like :p
Simultaneous root canal and colonoscopy?

Reactions: Ace

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried here and there ... people here are too nice.
Yeah. I think a rant-filled post about people bitching at their: ISP, phone company, government, ex, soon-to-be ex, boss, etc would go over better than the original intent of this... I'm really good at chewing them out for their bullshit.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True. But its at least an appropriate place for those not-so-nice blanket statements, and stuff said here, is less likely to piss me off (oddly enough) than it is in general conversations around the rest of the board.

Degenerates? Just you or is everyone else in agreement with regards to that statement being self applicable?
laughing-019.gif
Oh, I'm DEFINITELY included!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whassa matta with me? Can't even get into some light hearted trash talking

h6617CE33

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been away for a bit. Had to deal with an issue here at work. A new kid, fresh out of college, called off for the third time in the past month.
The boss had me call and find out why (3 call offs in your first 90 is grounds for termination) so I get him on the phone and his excuse is that he has to be with his mother right now because she just found out that she has, get this...
PROSTATE (!) cancer.
His MOTHER!
So I asked if he was SURE, ABSOLUTELY SURE it was prostate cancer and he said yes- even said he spent the last hour online learning about it to help her get thru the ordeal.
So, me being me, asked if it made her balls ache.
He thought I was being 'very insensitive at such a difficult time.'
To end our conversation I told him that, while he no longer had a job, he could take comfort in the fact that I've never known a single woman to ever die from prostate cancer.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is he absolutely sure that person is his mom & not his dad? As in gender re-assignment or what ever they're calling that now days...now that begs the scientist in me to wonder, when they remove the cock & balls do they take the prostate too. I'm disturbed at how obscure & random that would be if it were his "mom" with the issue.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just found this thread and started reading from page 1 to 8 and just finished. Now what do I do with my QWERTY forehead?

Reactions: Ace

VU Sponsors