Become a Patron!

The Parking Lot

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, this is the real MoFo. I want to make people aware of a counterfeit MoFo running around the forum. He's using my name, my avatar, but foregoing my tact and sensitivity. If you see this MoFo please disregard his posts. If one of my posts offend you in anyway, just know that it's probably my counterfeit. Thank you beautiful people of VU and have a nice day.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did i exclude myself? ;)

That head shaking emoticon appeared to be declaring disapproval. I was married once, so I got good at deflecting, it was a necessary survival skill.. my apologies :)

And don't ever hesitate to post up more of those ill advised posts... we enjoy them immensely.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That head shaking emoticon appeared to be declaring disapproval. I was married once, so I got good at deflecting, it was a necessary survival skill.. my apologies :)

And don't ever hesitate to post up more of those ill advised posts... we enjoy them immensely.

what would you consider ill advised?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anything that urges guys to fap. So to reiterate my answer, absolutely nothing. ;)

32202d3a1a3393882c9127611b19fff363f6097741ab044d8f9f6a08e6815bb4.jpg

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
but i have to go to bed. so....

no

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well anyway, I think that we've spammed this thread far enough away from the scene of the crime. Whiskey never needs to be aware of my counterfeit and his insensitivity.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait, I know! Let's lure them over to the parking lot with that 24k plated V3Tronix flip that Rip had. No elitist asshole could resist an AUTHENTIC gold-plated mod! *rubs hands together sadistically*

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cherry liked that post even though shes been running from those discussions. Girl cant make up her mind.
Wait, I know! Let's lure them over to the parking lot with that 24k plated V3Tronix flip that Rip had. No elitist asshole could resist an AUTHENTIC gold-plated mod! *rubs hands together sadistically*

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok really. i mean it this time. good night. nitenite-smiley.gif

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Meh. It doesn't really affect me. I like what I like, I buy what I can afford. I no longer smoke thanks to vaping. I thank everyone who has made that possible. I'm tool old to have pissing contests with the pups. I'll just sit on the hill vaping and enjoying the view.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah...I haven't slept yet...I really should due to my epilepsy (sleep deprivation messes with my electricity in my brain), just not tired.

VU Sponsors