The Walking Dead Thread

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why'd it take everyone so long to recognize Carol as an MVP tho? In my opinion she has been for some time, which is why I got super pissed at Rick for kicking her outta the group.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Terminus: Cannibals? Yes or no.
I knew it when Mary opened her mouth. I don't even know how I knew it. She said 'Welcome to Terminus' and I said 'We eat people'. Swear. Ask my son. lol

Oh, and who wants to take bets on whether or not the Terminus dude that threatened to kill Judith is really dead in that cabin? I don't theeeeenk so.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why'd it take everyone so long to recognize Carol as an MVP tho? In my opinion she has been for some time, which is why I got super pissed at Rick for kicking her outta the group.
I also was not a fan! She did what she thought needed to be done!

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I knew it when Mary opened her mouth. I don't even know how I knew it. She said 'Welcome to Terminus' and I said 'We eat people'. Swear. Ask my son. lol

Oh, and who wants to take bets on whether or not the Terminus dude that threatened to kill Judith is really dead in that cabin? I don't theeeeenk so.
I think Tyrese just beat him within an inch of his life

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Agree, that Barry White lookin' motherfucker* Tyrese is such a FUCKING PUSSY I'd be shocked if he actually even killed him.

*bonus points to anyone who got that Trading Places reference

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Baby back lol

gimme my baby back baby back baby back baby back

CHILI'S baby back ribs!

Last edited:

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
walking%20dead%20trailer.JPG

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit I just teared up a little all over again.

That really was a fantastic premier, not like the season 4 opener which was a snoozefest lol

confession....i watched it again after i went to bed. :p

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually thought this episode was great compared to Season 4.

Sorry if you didn't understand, but that's what I said... Or are you just agreeing with me?

#confused

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Great episode... Enough said. I'm glad they're gonna be traveling this year. It's gonna be an intense season. And Morgan re surfacing looking less nutty, I'm intrigued by that. He was a good dude, and has potential to be a good character.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All of you....STOP THIS NONSENSE.......plzthnx
KmPoPFs.jpg

Kidding, you may have it back now.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Who the fuck is feeding horses/dogs etc. Why haven't they all been eaten by zombies
Michonne had a horse in season four. And there was the dog in the end of season four at the funeral home
Animals are not affected by the zombie virus, as stated in the first season.
Therefore zombies don't eat animals..

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, who's excited as fuck for season 5 to start tonight?

I've a feeling someone's gonna get killed soon. We haven't lost a main character in a while.

Talking with some friends over the weekend, with no actual reason for thinking it, they seem to think Glenn is a likely candidate.

Think Beth will be found? I really don't care, she bugs.

Think the rumors are true and Daryl will be gay?

Let's talk!

Never heard the rumor about Daryl being gay.
Why the fucking hell would they take their biggest character that everyone jizzez their pants over and make him gay, after he's obviously somewhat attracted to Carol. No offense to any gay people. But seriously, Daryl being gay? People would be pissed.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Animals are not affected by the zombie virus, as stated in the first season.
Therefore zombies don't eat animals..
They will if they're freshly killed, remember the chickens being snapped and fed to the walkers inhabiting the barn?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never heard the rumor about Daryl being gay.
Why the fucking hell would they take their biggest character that everyone jizzez their pants over and make him gay, after he's obviously somewhat attracted to Carol. No offense to any gay people. But seriously, Daryl being gay? People would be pissed.
I gurljizz over him and his character being gay wouldn't effect that at all.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They will if they're freshly killed, remember the chickens being snapped and fed to the walkers inhabiting the barn?

Yes, but is there anyone going around and snapping dogs necks and shooting horses? I answered her question, animals are not being killed by walkers due to them not being affected by the zombie virus.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but is there anyone going around and snapping dogs necks and shooting horses? I answered her question, animals are not being killed by walkers due to them not being affected by the zombie virus.

u mad bro?

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great episode... Enough said. I'm glad they're gonna be traveling this year. It's gonna be an intense season. And Morgan re surfacing looking less nutty, I'm intrigued by that. He was a good dude, and has potential to be a good character.

Damn, how'd I miss the Morgan scene? Awesome!

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, how'd I miss the Morgan scene? Awesome!

I almost friggen missed it!
They had the big group reuniting scene and cut to commercial, I thought that was the end so I said "fuggit" and went to the kitchen to wash some dishes before Talking Dead came on. A few mins passed and my friends started screaming, "OMG COME BACK IT'S NOT OVER!" and wwhooooa nellie, there was Morgan pulling a creepy mask off in the woods!

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I almost friggen missed it!
They had the big group reuniting scene and cut to commercial, I thought that was the end so I said "fuggit" and went to the kitchen to wash some dishes before Talking Dead came on. A few mins passed and my friends started screaming, "OMG COME BACK IT'S NOT OVER!" and wwhooooa nellie, there was Morgan pulling a creepy mask off in the woods!

Guess I'll have to rewatch the whole thing! :D

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I moved into my own apt a yr ago and I will not pay $60 for cable TV -The cheapest I can get. I have a Ruko and watch free stuff there. I do not think the Walking Dead is on Ruko Channels so I Just the Dead Are Well Dead to me.

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I moved into my own apt a yr ago and I will not pay $60 for cable TV -The cheapest I can get. I have a Ruko and watch free stuff there. I do not think the Walking Dead is on Ruko Channels so I Just the Dead Are Well Dead to me.
My condolences for your loss my friend...my deepest sympathies that you can not experience the cinematic excellence that is the walking dead

VU Sponsors