DAAAAAAANG that was cold.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Am I a bad person for thinking that shit looked tasty tho?

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
Syfy's cheesy "Z Nation" beat "TWD" by several episodes with the notion of humans as cannibal sample plates, coincidence or industrial espionage? Having your food turn in a zombie apocalypse takes on new meaning.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Morgan. Does anyone else wonder why his beige jacket looks so clean? Speaking of that jacket, why the hell is he wearing a damn parka and ski facemask in Georgia?

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
10301414_10205298988980130_5169042436736203021_n.jpg

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One more episode to season 3 I should be caught up by the end of the week. Poor Dale I actually liked the old guy.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One more episode to season 3 I should be caught up by the end of the week. Poor Dale I actually liked the old guy.

I quite liked Dale too. :'(

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Season 5 ep 2 didn't really impress me, zombies are making me dizzy...they should walk faster
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I moved into my own apt a yr ago and I will not pay $60 for cable TV -The cheapest I can get. I have a Ruko and watch free stuff there. I do not think the Walking Dead is on Ruko Channels so I Just the Dead Are Well Dead to me.

Yeah, IDK..never used a Ruko box. Just a PC with broadband and KMplayer / MPC-HC

Official:
http://www.rokuguide.com/QandA/how-can-i-find-amc-shows-on-roku

XBMC can get about anything if ya can grok it...or there are other ways...

I lived on my own devices with a fixedf income since 1999, never had cable. But I can watch anything I want.

Here's some viewing infos and such: http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/The-Walking-Dead_24227/

The comments for the episodes are good...;)

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just 2 more episodes to season 4 I will be caught up by the end of the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn...How did I miss this thread? Glad I found it because TWD is definitely my TV guilty pleasure. This season started with a bang and the trough scene was too damn authentic. I just knew Glen was a goner...then badass Carol to the rescue. The blown up zombies flying through the air and then getting back up was epic.

That priest in episode 2 was in the Wire, also a good series. I don't think he is a real priest and that's just a costume. I think his sin is killing the real priest and assuming his identity and then not letting folks into the church who needed refuge.

The TV show is so good, it has me reading the comics the show was based on, which are also bad assed. Bought this book a month ago. The Walking Dead Compendium -Vol. 1. It's a collection of the first 48 comic books. Will own the whole set of collections one day. :)
2014-10-24-19-23-37--263524500.jpeg

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You may be right on the priest Kream. Based on the pic he was looking at it looks like the female walker with the glasses was his wife. He clearly didn't save her. Maybe he saved himself by letting the walkers get her.

They said this season was going to crank it up a few notches. Hasn't disappointed. Who will we lose, besides one-leg zombie Bob? My money's on Ford.

Last edited:

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Galtman for some reason I keep thinking Bob is gonna be saved at the last minute, minus another limb or 2. He'll be the new Hershel and when he gets saved, Rick & them will kill all the cannibals except the leader.

Also, don't think the cannibals will get her, but I do worry about baby judith making it til the end of the season. Anybody got ideas about the symbols carved on the trees?

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Galtman for some reason I keep thinking Bob is gonna be saved at the last minute, minus another limb or 2. He'll be the new Hershel and when he gets saved, Rick & them will kill all the cannibals except the leader.

Also, don't think the cannibals will get her, but I do worry about baby judith making it til the end of the season. Anybody got ideas about the symbols carved on the trees?

Kill the zombie, drag Bob, kill the zombie, drag Bob. ;) Too soon?

Symbols have something to do with Morgan.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry to say but things could have been much worse.

Bob could have been born a Korean.

The he would have been Korean Bob B-Q.

Can someone else supply the rimshot sound effect?

I am so ashamed of myself!

Galtman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to say but things could have been much worse.

Bob could have been born a Korean.

The he would have been Korean Bob B-Q.

Can someone else supply the rimshot sound effect?

I am so ashamed of myself!

Badumpbump......ting!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Badumpbump......ting!

Thank you!

And now I am waiting for one of the Admins to jump in here and ban my sorry ass for that Gawd Awful Pun.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I am all caught up NOW HURRY UP Episode 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Walking Dead really need to get an earlier time slot, staying up to watch it is killing me on Mondays

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol Bob was tainted meat

Too bad Rick and them killed the cannibals before we found out if eating Bob's taint would have turned them.

Walking Dead really need to get an earlier time slot, staying up to watch it is killing me on Mondays

The DVR is my best friend when it comes to the Walking Dead so I can watch at my leisure.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I watched 1 episode and I have to agree with Rick....
10370829_376406265841612_1635604424140136731_n.jpeg

VU Sponsors