Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
101th.

It is a drama.
funny-cat-pictures-part-2-06-13-2012-016.jpg

There is jealous one. Wish all the best to VU.

Nah, not worth my time. Hes bitter and just wants to make noise.

If he wants to come here, make an account and bitch....its amusing.

Joe pointed it out early in the thread - the advertising is here to pay for the site. If someone wants to make money off the site, buy some advertising, have good service and a proper product and give your customers a good bang for their buck. Ideally that should give someone a profit.

I believe there really are not 'investors' here, there are instead folks who invested a lot of TIME here making the forum look right, run right and have proper content and areas for all levels of vaper.

Should someone profit from the forum being here? Sure! Getting advice on safe builds, proper DIY so they dont expose themselves to potent nic, safe box mod builds....that advice is priceless.

Personally I have a lot of friends here, and pretty much all of them have something or other vaping related that they are a go-to individual about, prices of gear, DIY, basic or complex business strategies, how to use gear.....the list would go on and on.

I like it here and I do understand exactly why this place was created, it would be beneficial to first understand that before coming in and trying to swing one's sunflower seed sized dick around....

ImahFokker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Joe pointed it out early in the thread - the advertising is here to pay for the site. If someone wants to make money off the site, buy some advertising, have good service and a proper product and give your customers a good bang for their buck. Ideally that should give someone a profit.

I believe there really are not 'investors' here, there are instead folks who invested a lot of TIME here making the forum look right, run right and have proper content and areas for all levels of vaper.

Should someone profit from the forum being here? Sure! Getting advice on safe builds, proper DIY so they dont expose themselves to potent nic, safe box mod builds....that advice is priceless.

Personally I have a lot of friends here, and pretty much all of them have something or other vaping related that they are a go-to individual about, prices of gear, DIY, basic or complex business strategies, how to use gear.....the list would go on and on.

I like it here and I do understand exactly why this place was created, it would be beneficial to first understand that before coming in and trying to swing one's sunflower seed sized dick around....
Wow elf props for your first non troll post. And I agree 100%. Full of absolute facts! Even the sunflower.

ImahFokker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love it and have to point it out from time to time. From troll to troll, we have to let everyone know trolls are people too. And we get serious when someone with other motives trys to disguised themselves as a troll

creedthevaper

Member For 4 Years
Well, I was a liitle scared when I started reading this and then started to giggle and now I can't stop. Brian J I have some advice for you. When your pussy is acking that bad take a Midal and go get some sleep cause coming in here is not going to make it any better. Second I have to say I have nothing against Canada at all but the Canadian refferences reminded me that the Canadians have been sucking off the tit of America for a very long time. I have to say Your welcome. I hope vapor joe makes as much money in the vaping world as I have in all of my endeavors. I bet I pay more in fedral tax in a month than brianj makes in a year, just a guess but am willing to share the info if needed. We live in a free enterprize country because we want to. It is the thing this country was founded on and we should be able to make as much money as we want to. I love Vapor joe and all that he stands for as well as the people on his team that I know. They have given us a wonderful place to come and speak our mind as well as interact with other like minded folks. Thank you all on the Vaping underground team. Great job so far and it can only go up from here.

Peace

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
Wow elf props for your first non troll post. And I agree 100%. Full of absolute facts! Even the sunflower.

ELFY ( @elf ) made a real post full of realness and non elfy ponieness ???? wow I am shocked lol

Makes no comment to the drama lil mama post......

FKKKR (ffkkky) u bringing me sunflowers???

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Secondly, who cares if Joe is making some cash from this? Are you an anti-capitalist, communist, democrat, Obama Boot Licking Club Founding Member or just on welfare and are afraid that Joe is making of cash doing something he likes to do? Looks to me like Joe has put some work into all this and deserves some fruit for his labor.

I love this comment. it covers it all.

Vapo, you da man!!!!!
I'd vote for you in a heart beat....

Ohhh do that, get me elected and I'll give Mr. Brian a job...Secretary of IT for Obamacare (wait, the way it's running I think he already is)...ummm how about....Under Secretary of Common Core...nah...Ohhhh I know, I know, I'll make Bill Clinton Secretary of Health and Human Services and Brian can be his new intern. Hey Brian do you own a blue dress??? Brian? Brian??? Brian, get out from under that desk and answer me!

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Very well put elf this i do not blame you for

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh Vapo, I love ya man, you hit it right on the button.

Does Brian have a Blue dress on?????

JazzyJag70

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
This is a excellent example of how true Vapor Joe's word is and has been since day one. This is a forum for anybody and everybody to use to express whatever their heart desires. If this was to go on any other forum it would've been removed immediately and the person responsible would be BANNED !!
I commend and respect Vapor Joe for who he is, and what he does for this community.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is a excellent example of how true Vapor Joe's word is and has been since day one. This is a forum for anybody and everybody to use to express whatever their heart desires. If this was to go on any other forum it would've been removed immediately and the person responsible would be BANNED !!
I commend and respect Vapor Joe for who he is, and what he does for this community.

Thank you sir!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh Vapo, I love ya man, you hit it right on the button.

Does Brian have a Blue dress on?????

and a beret too, look..:eek: over there north of the border.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I could give a crap if you deleted them or not Devil
You're doing the wrong thing for our community
Maybe, you don't know it

This thread, and your posts are doing what then? You think that this thread, and your posts are good for the community? o_O Damn, self deception is alive, and very much ruling your psyche.:confused:

And so what if the objective of this forum is to make money? Really ... so what. They cannot make any money that someone isn't willing to pay them, so where is the problem? You act as though he is killing newborns or something:eek:

You don't reveal Evil by being Evil .. you reveal your own Ignorance, and lack of maturity when you act out in malice, and you should be clear that starting this thread so that you can bash the founder of the forum, is both disrespectful, and malicious. I don't know Joe, and I certainly don't know you, but if your objective was to "apprise the people of who is who, and what is what", then I would say that you failed to achieve that... wait, I take that back ..

You have succeeded in revealing who you are, and what the purpose of this thread is .. and the impression is not a good one. What is sad is that I don't believe that you can see that what it is you are accusing Joe of (the Devil), you have now shown yourself to be ... Self deception. Maybe you don't know it. :rolleyes:

I can promise you that no one is walking away from this thread with the impression that you are the "good guy".:oops:

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I don't really know what kind of system you have north of the border. Here in the USA we believe in Capitalism. I hope Joe and his Partners Make a ton of money because that's a good thing. and imho they have earned it. This is a awesome site. So tuck your tail between your legs and run back to your buddies and tell them we were mean to you.1518021_10203518205822539_650435235_n.jpg

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This thread, and your posts are doing what then? You think that this thread, and your posts are good for the community? o_O Damn, self deception is alive, and very much ruling your psyche.:confused:

And so what if the objective of this forum is to make money? Really ... so what. They cannot make any money that someone isn't willing to pay them, so where is the problem? You act as though he is killing newborns or something:eek:

You don't reveal Evil by being Evil .. you reveal your own Ignorance, and lack of maturity when you act out in malice, and you should be clear that starting this thread so that you can bash the founder of the forum, is both disrespectful, and malicious. I don't know Joe, and I certainly don't know you, but if your objective was to "apprise the people of who is who, and what is what", then I would say that you failed to achieve that... wait, I take that back ..

You have succeeded in revealing who you are, and what the purpose of this thread is .. and the impression is not a good one. What is sad is that I don't believe that you can see that what it is you are accusing Joe of (the Devil), you have now shown yourself to be ... Self deception. Maybe you don't know it. :rolleyes:

I can promise you that no one is walking away from this thread with the impression that you are the "good guy".:oops:

Well, unfortunately I just like playing with trolls so my posts to Brian in the blue dress with a beret were just that. Nikkita on the other hand is trying to wake him up and give him a clue. Well said Nikkita, but I fear your wise words fall on deaf hears and a skull full of mush. None the less, kudos to you for trying.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya Canuck here! representing other Canadians:) Really loving this site Joe, thank you! the ease of posting, loading photos, group p.m's, allowable swear words & links to other threads is outstanding!

Big thumbs up!

Also, I'm happy you are making coin from your sites, it's always A-O.K in my books that somebody wants to work & make a decent wage for doing so:)

DB Cigs

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The popcorn was delicious! Needed a bit more butter lol

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
wow you guys are so funny. someday i hope that i can read threads and miss the point as well as you guys do. then i hope i will have the sense to grab all my buddies find the ops home forum and troll them there. when thats all done maybe you can teach me how to post a bunch of memes and videos so that i can be a part of the circle jerk too? man, this place is great. truly a place to share knowledge and have open honest discussions.
We all know Joe the "Pimp"
We all love Joe for cheap prices
I believe this forum was created for one purpose
To make money for the investors
Fine, if free discussion leads to further knowledge, then all the better
But, it's not it's primary function
It's function is to make money
It's always been Joe's Modus operandi

As a movement though
I think that leeches like Joe hinder our movement
He's not really interested in vaping as a community, he's only interested in what money it can make him
He advocates things that pay him money
Flame away

NOW TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!

1908332_497890543646023_3163220699069224981_n_zps962a92ff.jpg

ImahFokker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NOW TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!

1908332_497890543646023_3163220699069224981_n_zps962a92ff.jpg
Funny thing is smokey they haven't even said anything since the first page. but i do have to thank them for the many laughs that i have gotten from this thread. I am to the point that i wish they would come back and give us more comments!

An opinion is what you have when you don't have any facts. When you have the facts, you don't need an opinion.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He supports clones!
'nuff said!
Who gives a rat ass if so and so supports clones or not???? what does it matter, I have authentic and than I have clones. I can tell you I have some clones that are built better and hit a hell a lot better than any Authentic. Damn dude No one is making you stay here. Seems to me you have a Bro crush on Joe;). Or did your mommy not give you enough attention when you was a baby.........o_O

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Who gives a rat ass if so and so supports clones or not???? what does it matter, I have authentic and than I have clones. I can tell you I have some clones that are built better and hit a hell a lot better than any Authentic. Damn dude No one is making you stay here. Seems to me you have a Bro crush on Joe;). Or did your mommy not give you enough attention when you was a baby.........o_O
His home forum that he is a senior mod on supports clones too. Im thinking you were right with the bromance angle.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fun thread here. I wish Brian J would come back in and comment some more. I am an adult and I like to be entertained.

A couple of comments.... Thanks Joe for being Joe. I really liked the way you linked his site. Nothing to hide. Shows what a stand up guy you are and it also let me know that you and your team have created a forum site that does not mind airing ALL of the laundry...dirty or not. This has set the tone of this forum for me and I will continue to come back and spread the word.

Putting that link up to their site probably gave them more hits than they have gotten since their inception. You knew that would happen as as well......... but you did it anyway.. Hats off to you again

We had a guy over at ECF this past year (Goodnews) that could start a thread and ramble about some ignorant insignificant point about "wonky tastes buds", "metallic tasting coils" and go into pages of reviews about "$2.00 clearo's". His posts would start a reply frenzy like you wouldn't believe. I still don't know if he was sincere, a troll or a genius, but when the moderators banned him, it got so boring over there that it ceased to be fun. Not only did the moderators ban him, they banned a good handful of older members that engaged him.

The point I'm trying to make is something you said it early on in this thread. Let this thread play out and let the members come to their own conclusion. We are adults....this is an adult forum discussing adult products..........Again, Kudos to you and your staff.

If there is money to be made from you and yours folks efforts after all the expenditures have been paid to keep the server up and running smoothly, I hope you make it. If there isn't enough money made from adds and links, let me know and I will become a supporting member. Just tell me where to send the Paypal my friend.

It feels good to have freedom of speech once again.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i remember Goodnews. always talked about bad news and reviews :D

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't understand the point of this. I am familiar with the thread on wackedout where Btian makes his feelings known. Why come here if you are not a fan of Vapor Joe? Pointless. I also don't understand why there is an issue with compensation. Seriously, Joe puts in full time hours and of course should be compensated for his time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol you win some you loose some. If you think Joe's only in this to make money thats pretty silly. However you could still use that to your advantage and just use his coupon codes and deals and stick it to the man.

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Fun thread here. I wish Brian J would come back in and comment some more. I am an adult and I like to be entertained.

A couple of comments.... Thanks Joe for being Joe. I really liked the way you linked his site. Nothing to hide. Shows what a stand up guy you are and it also let me know that you and your team have created a forum site that does not mind airing ALL of the laundry...dirty or not. This has set the tone of this forum for me and I will continue to come back and spread the word.

Putting that link up to their site probably gave them more hits than they have gotten since their inception. You knew that would happen as as well......... but you did it anyway.. Hats off to you again

We had a guy over at ECF this past year (Goodnews) that could start a thread and ramble about some ignorant insignificant point about "wonky tastes buds", "metallic tasting coils" and go into pages of reviews about "$2.00 clearo's". His posts would start a reply frenzy like you wouldn't believe. I still don't know if he was sincere, a troll or a genius, but when the moderators banned him, it got so boring over there that it ceased to be fun. Not only did the moderators ban him, they banned a good handful of older members that engaged him.

The point I'm trying to make is something you said it early on in this thread. Let this thread play out and let the members come to their own conclusion. We are adults....this is an adult forum discussing adult products..........Again, Kudos to you and your staff.

If there is money to be made from you and yours folks efforts after all the expenditures have been paid to keep the server up and running smoothly, I hope you make it. If there isn't enough money made from adds and links, let me know and I will become a supporting member. Just tell me where to send the Paypal my friend.

It feels good to have freedom of speech once again.
My hats off to sir you said everything i was thinking much better then i could put into words well done

GuideToVaping

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Vape Media
I don't get why people are so worried about others making money. Vapor Joe created the forum, and maybe it's a way for him to put more bills in the pocket or maybe not, but how does that change the forum though? - Does it really affect you or anyone here?

The same goes for his deals site... so what if he makes a few pennies because you purchased under an affiliate link. Every once in a while there are people that voice their frustration with this, but I want to know where does that frustration come from?

Now, if these images on the forum or the affiliate links on Vapor Joes deal page had an increase in the cost to the consumer, I can see where someone would have a problem with it.

Maybe I'm just missing the point here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors