VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Does this mean im super duper vape famous now? :D
YES!!! Super duper vape famous and super duper vape rich$$$.
Enjoy your good fortune courtesy of this thread!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright, I'm Caucasian, and the term honkey or cracker is a horrible racial slur. It's humorous to me that it's to be taken as an insult...
On another note, who gives a fuck if the owners of any site makes an income from it? That confuses the hell out of me. I've read so much shit about Joe making money from his blog, who cares? He's supposed to donate his time to the people on the Internet? Don't like it don't take part.

Curly...look close...ever see this before? I'm betting BJ changed his name. Problem is he still SUCKS at being a troll.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@MoFo - At the time that statement was made, that was absolutely true. I'm quite well-apprised of this. It puzzles and amuses me that some folks seem to really believe servers and bandwidth are free. Shhhhh... don't ruin the fun for them. While you're at it, don't so much as hint that Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy aren't real.
I just have to wonder why this clown or anyone else thinks it's any of their business if VJ makes any cash on this or not? MrTroll, most everyone here hopes Joe prospers financially, grows the VU empire, has a good time doing it and laughs like hell at your jealousy.

BrianJ...I mean...vapelyfe or whatever....I keep Joe's millions in a secret account in the Canary Islands and I can verify for you that he's not made one dime of profit. But, of course the double books I've been keeping have made me a pile of cash. Please keep that to yourself, I don't want Joe slicing the tires on the new Porche he doesn't know he just bought for me.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree. Just like the other troll, let him stay. Like all trolls, they need attention from people on the Internet. Eventually he will run out of random bullshit to spew and will go away with no one remembering him. I think it would be unwise for a mod to step in and boot him, giving the whole idea is to remove censorship.
And yes it's 2014, if honkey and cracker offend you, that's exactly why racial slurs are still in effect. Don't let it bother you, he's just a troll, for that matter don't let those terms bother you anywhere, therefore they lose the hateful meaning they are meant to be.
Did you call me a Troll I hope not that surely will not be to your benefit

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jesus what insanity enough of this thread now for me. Joe go open your Fort Knox in your basement :) J/J

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Touché to the lack there of. What other grown up things do you guys feel the need to belittle me about to make yourselves feel superior? I assure you that it's very mature of you guys btw.
tumblr_m24uafBVUU1qbsjqno1_500_zpsb20d3904.gif

We all know Joe the "Pimp"
We all love Joe for cheap prices
I believe this forum was created for one purpose
To make money for the investors
Fine, if free discussion leads to further knowledge, then all the better
But, it's not it's primary function
It's function is to make money
It's always been Joe's Modus operandi

As a movement though
I think that leeches like Joe hinder our movement
He's not really interested in vaping as a community, he's only interested in what money it can make him
He advocates things that pay him money
Flame away

Well, if that's the case, Joe's my new fucking hero.

Tapa-shutup

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
U MAD BRO?? LOL job done. You guys went from protecting Joe to talking about my living standards and I am a spammer ban me. Wooooo saaaaaw muthafuckaaaaaa!
Well vape now you got me in trouble. I have to say my friend Kelli just gave some incorrect info about you and I'm soooo sorry she did,but Kelli has a propensity to try make people feel good about themselves. That said I did some checking and found out and it seems you may have stolen your pc from the guy in the refrigerator box next to yours and just a warning, he's pissed about it and your goat isn't safe running the neighborhood. Now, please don't be offended, I'll speak to Kelli and tell her to be more careful when speaking of you in the future.

Ps. Apologize to your mother for Kelli for mistaking your box for her basement. It seems the big pile of bullshit surrounding your box is mostly blocking her view. Rest assured I know she didn't mean to offend mom, slap her maybe for procreating, but not offend her.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i will check my sources more carefully next time. god, i feel like fox news. im_sorry.gif

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i will check my sources more carefully next time. god, i feel like fox news. View attachment 4636
Then just report, we'll decide. Besides it was just my way of trying to build his self-esteem. You dun good as usual.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WHat about honking penis? As in "that's a big honking penis."
Is that the same as a goose neck or is someones zipper singing....just asking...just askin

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that the same as a goose neck or is someones zipper singing....just asking...just askin
I was thinking adjective usage, rather than innuendo. But its late for me I should've been asleep 7 hours ago.

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking adjective usage, rather than innuendo. But its late for me I should've been asleep 7 hours ago.
Figured as much, I just haven't had my thorazine today and those damn voices won't stop arguing with me over it.

Venting_Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shame on you Joe for making money. Shame for not. This damn capatilist society is just such a shame. I would rather live in a country where the government takes all, owns all, and no chance for people to succeed. Yeah right. Joe if you make money doing this at least it's something you enjoy. Meanwhile butthurt people are stuck at jobs they hate to make a living and blame it on the rich instead of using their freedom and creative ability to grab opportunities. That is a shame.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I listened to the 'Totally Vaping Awesome(TVA) episode #37 with/about Joe Petner.
full.jpg
I am not going to say he is a saint, far from it, the picture is purposely misleading. He is just a regular guy following the tradition of 'The American Dream'. He does this openly and is fairly transparent.
1_cd40f809_cHM6KzAwMDAwMDVlNTMyMjEzYWI_96c96_ffffff00.jpg
Not the 'money grubbing ass-hat' that has been claimed. He is incredibly lucky and definitely the focus of much jealousy because of his relationship with TygerTyger.
image.php
tygervapes_1369617103_140.jpg
and
hqdefault.jpg
There are many in the vaping community that are much less transparent. Like vendors that offer codes, discounts, and store credits. Purposely designed to cause the 'winner' to spend money in order to use them. NOT that it is a bad practice, just an example. Personally I would spend money in order to support the vendor anyway.

The entire point being: We all strive to achieve the 'American Dream' in one way or another. That, in and of itself, should not demonize us. It should not taint the veracity of an enterprise or association.

As stated, I am not necessarily on the 'Yay Joe, atta boy' fan club. Joe has done right and been fair with me. What I intensely dislike are attacks that go beyond a person and accuse an entire community. I happen to like this one, so for me that means 'hands off'.

WOW!! Sometimes I amaze myself!! I did not curse at all in this reply! Surprise, Surprise. p.s. If I seem to ramble, blame my medications.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You have found the real deal here.

Praise the First Amendment. It is alive and doing well here.

Say what you mean, mean what you say.

And that of course includes those that may or may not support your viewpioint.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss vapebrianlyfe! If he should return whilst I'm napping, would one of you be so kind as to ask him to make me a sandwich and to vigorously tongue punch my fart box?

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss vapebrianlyfe! If he should return whilst I'm napping, would one of you be so kind as to ask him to make me a sandwich and to vigorously tongue punch my fart box?
My, my, that's not like you, frannie

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He supports clones!
'nuff said!
There it is... the real reason he's so butt hurt..

Turn off ALL ads on Wackedout if you wanna be a 'service to vapors'.. ;)

VaperJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There it is... the real reason he's so butt hurt..

Turn off ALL ads on Wackedout if you wanna be a 'service to vapors'.. ;)

I don't get his view point. Sometimes clones suck, but a lot of the time all they do is make certain products available to the masses.

Someone figured out how to make the same product for less of the cost. Big whoop. That's business for you.

As a slightly above minimum wage employee here in Oregon I appreciate it. I wouldn't be able to afford any decent shit if it wasn't for clones and competition driving prices down.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't get his view point. Sometimes clones suck, but a lot of the time all they do is make certain products available to the masses.

Someone figured out how to make the same product for less of the cost. Big whoop. That's business for you.

As a slightly above minimum wage employee here in Oregon I appreciate it. I wouldn't be able to afford any decent shit if it wasn't for clones and competition driving prices down.
I agree completely. Sometimes clones suck with GREAT suckness.....and on occasions (Dingo, and Rollers) some authentics suck. All things being equal, it's a mere case of caveat emptor whilst spending your hard earned money.

Draino

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i respect the respect this site has for uncensored discussion, but holy shit

what a circle jerk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so are we still circle jerking or what?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can circle my jerk any time ... or is that jerk my circle ... never mind .... :p :D :p :D

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years