Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Restaurant.... Last time I ate at VFW it wasn't a pleasant experience :huh:

Which would you do... Running of the Bulls or be a Matador?

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be a matador I guess, never gave it much thought.

would you rather go to a water park or a six flags type park?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be a matador I guess, never gave it much thought.

would you rather go to a water park or a six flags type park?
Well, I'm glad I don't really have to choose. Neither water park nor theme park. Real park with trees and trails, birds and squirrels. Even the library across the street from me has walking trails all around it, and tables that people have carved on. One of them has this Browning carved on the top:

“Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made".

Electric or acoustic?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fish they move around more. Had a King snake in a tank, he didn't do much.

Windows up with AC on or windows down while driving on a hot summers day?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AC. A fan would do no more than pump in the heat we get, which would make the house hotter than if we didn't open the windows at all.

Do you believe in magic?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AC. A fan would do no more than pump in the heat we get, which would make the house hotter than if we didn't open the windows at all.

Do you believe in magic?
I could write ten pages at least, of why I believe in magic, absolutely.

Bad behavior: punish or teach?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Teach, that way it shouldn't happen again.

Would you rather use a regulated or not regulated mod?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've only used regulated mods so can't answer. If you asked "what would you buy for your next mod..." I would say unregulated.
Swimming pool diving board... front flip or back flip?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna go with front flip as old as I am that might be safer :giggle:

Oysters, raw or cooked?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll go with frog legs. But, prefer neither frog legs or escargot
cd53648476e768f5ad2268228ebb9ac6.gif

Which would you rather do.... drive a race car in the Indy 500 or drive a Monster Truck in a show?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Neither. Weapons and food would have more value.

Home lighting: incandescent or LED bulbs?
I've heard other people say that, and I guess there's no knowing how the apocalypse will unfold until it does. I just can't imagine trying to get a tank of gasoline for a case of beans. Since pawn shops have had a prepper ethos all along, giving loans against real goods or purchasing peoples real goods, I imagine the pawn shops open, heavily guarded, while the hungry zombies roam the streets, and preppers bring in valuables to redeem, naturally at less than they're ultimately worth in a healthy marketplace, for enough money to eat or fill a gas tank. So I took out a safe deposit box for my pile of those remarkable tiny solid gold 2-peso coins that were in circulation for a few decades in Mexico, and the Apmex sheets of little break-off silver ingots.

But then, in a zombie apocalypse, would the bank be open for you to go in and get your loot?

Okay, anyway incandescent bulbs or LED? No preference. I have both, and since my landlady upgraded the electrics in this building to 3-prong a few years ago, bulbs seem to last nearly forever.

For best sound quality: mint condition vinyl record, or CD?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ain't seen a monster truck explode in flames killing the driver yet, so I'll go with that.

If you were to adopt a new pet, would you prefer to get one from a breeder, or get a rescue?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've heard other people say that, and I guess there's no knowing how the apocalypse will unfold until it does. I just can't imagine trying to get a tank of gasoline for a case of beans. Since pawn shops have had a prepper ethos all along, giving loans against real goods or purchasing peoples real goods, I imagine the pawn shops open, heavily guarded, while the hungry zombies roam the streets, and preppers bring in valuables to redeem, naturally at less than they're ultimately worth in a healthy marketplace, for enough money to eat or fill a gas tank. So I took out a safe deposit box for my pile of those remarkable tiny solid gold 2-peso coins that were in circulation for a few decades in Mexico, and the Apmex sheets of little break-off silver ingots.

But then, in a zombie apocalypse, would the bank be open for you to go in and get your loot?

Okay, anyway incandescent bulbs or LED? No preference. I have both, and since my landlady upgraded the electrics in this building to 3-prong a few years ago, bulbs seem to last nearly forever.

For best sound quality: mint condition vinyl record, or CD?

I like Vinyl. But, CDs are easier to rip and put on a flash drive to play in the vehicle.

Have or haven't you heard about the 75 million Nigerians who are no longer allowed to use their cell phones to make or receive calls?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough one, sort of. Body builders love themselves too much, and have huge ego problems. Scholars don't appreciate redneck women. If I list my hubby and wanted another guy, it would have to be another redneck.

If you had your choice between having telekinesis, or the ability to fly, which would you pick?

Master Rahl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Now that is a hard one. I am not honest enough to have telekinetic powers so I would have to choose flight. Less likely to get me into trouble and way more fun.

Alien encounters. Do you believe or not? Explain your reasoning.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that VU is back online, everything is out of order. Time to restart this thing?

When switching from winter to summer wardrobes and vice versa, is all that already in your closet and drawers, or do you need to retrieve it from the attic, shed, or other storage place?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My personal view on alien encounters, are that the aliens are demons.

Pacman or Galaga video game?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Old school there, Pacman I guess, but the only pacman I use now is sudo pacman -Syyu to update an Arch Linux based system.

Tennis or golf?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't run well enough to play tennis anymore, so I reckon pasture pool would be more my sport.

Painting your walls: semigloss or matte?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough one, sort of. Body builders love themselves too much, and have huge ego problems. Scholars don't appreciate redneck women. If I list my hubby and wanted another guy, it would have to be another redneck.
Well, probably some wrong stereotypes all around. A bodybuilder can be a scholar. A bodybuilder can be a redneck. A scholar can be a redneck.

I'm a redneck too. Whenever I want to think I'm sophisticated, there's always someone there to make a joke or say something that points to what I am.

Whether bodybuilder or scholar, I want someone considerate, thoughtful and compassionate.

But I only like dating anyway. Relationships are tedious and demanding.

Too much talking from me.

Next: Painting your walls: semigloss or matte?

Matte. To me any kind of gloss looks greasy, but it's easier to clean.

Question: Movie or book?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Book, then you can always reread.

would you rather play in a band or be the lead singer?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Book, then you can always reread.

would you rather play in a band or be the lead singer?
Be the lead singer. I can't tell you how often, as a teen, I practiced in front of the mirror, using a hairbrush as a microphone, posing, trying torchy facial expressions. In my imagination the crowd went wild! Encore!

But of course it never happened, not commercially anyway. In church choir one time the director asked me to sing more softly because I was taking the others off key. One choir director liked me enough to ask me sing a solo one time. I warmed up for two hours at home beforehand, and managed to stay on key.

But it's also fun to think about playing the piano in a band, going crazy up and down the keyboard.

For prepper zombie apocalypse money: coins or jewelry?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that is a hard one. I am not honest enough to have telekinetic powers so I would have to choose flight. Less likely to get me into trouble and way more fun.

Alien encounters. Do you believe or not? Explain your reasoning.
Teacher to the class: "If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand."

Slow work day today, so I have been binge listening to this:
https://5thkind.tv/videos/documentaries/

Really fascinating. One of them is four hours long, so still a lot of fun ahead. The narrator, and the histories and traditions he speaks of, and has written about, altogether is making me think we humans are at a point where we have to use our consciousness or lose it and regress into helpless stupidity.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be the lead singer. I can't tell you how often, as a teen, I practiced in front of the mirror, using a hairbrush as a microphone, posing, trying torchy facial expressions. In my imagination the crowd went wild! Encore!

But of course it never happened, not commercially anyway. In church choir one time the director asked me to sing more softly because I was taking the others off key. One choir director liked me enough to ask me sing a solo one time. I warmed up for two hours at home beforehand, and managed to stay on key.

But it's also fun to think about playing the piano in a band, going crazy up and down the keyboard.

For prepper zombie apocalypse money: coins or jewelry?
Neither. Weapons and food would have more value.

Home lighting: incandescent or LED bulbs?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LED they are cleaner

In the summer do you wear shorts or long pants?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After dinner drink: beer, wine, water, or tea?
After a big meal of delicious gourmet food, my favorite capper is coffee and brandy. I like to have those instead of dessert. But for an everyday meal at home, I usually finish with water.

Sunday morning: church, or sleep in?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Neither. Not really the sleep in type & don't attend any church being agnostic.

Aliens? I think there's a probability other intelligent life exists in the universe. Awful big, empty universe if not. Granted the intellect may not be what we expect, or could fathom.

Do I believe some are visited by aliens? Possibly, but only few of the broader some. "Look all the cool kids are having alien abductions, let's join in!" Only human nature to desire connection, so in as much, I think a lot of such visiting cases are mere tales.

Led lights, they're just more efficient. If you do get caught up in a zombie apocalypse needing to use alternate energy sources, efficiency like that comes into dire play. Then, I may stick with incandescent. After all you don't want zombies thinking you got a brain to eat.

Monster truck for sure. They're like tanks, get in one and go. Everyone else gets out of your way. Besides, monster trucks eat zombies. :)

cart wheels or summersualts?

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like cart wheels, but haven't done one in many many years. So, I'd have to go for the somersault, it's easier :teehee: :facepalm:

Headstand or handstand?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess headstand, I am lucky to just stand somedays :giggle:

If you had to lose one would you rather lose your hearing or sense of smell?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sense of smell.... Just maybe, I'd eat more variety of food. Not being able to hear... Oh my :eek:

Keep your enemies close or keep them far away?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sense of smell.... Just maybe, I'd eat more variety of food. Not being able to hear... Oh my :eek:

Keep your enemies close or keep them far away?

Keep them far away. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about having to shoot any of them in self defense. At least far away, karma can deal with them instead of me. The main one I know of is still doing 2 concurrent 25 year sentences.

Steak: rare, medium, or well done?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny, up until a year or two ago neither. EVER! Now both, always.... lol prefer wild morals

Menthol in your vape or no?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny, up until a year or two ago neither. EVER! Now both, always.... lol prefer wild morals

Menthol in your vape or no?
Either I like both but mostly regular
( I agree on the morels, morsels for heaven)

Skydive or handglide?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Neither, I can't have sugar but if I could I would go for the gum

Would you rather go to a slot car track where you can race slot cars (hmmm, do they still make these) or go to a movie?

P2PLeon

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Movie

Would you have salads or cheese burgers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cheese burger

You get done shopping, your walking to your vehicle or waiting for the city bus... You see an elderly person having trouble getting a big item into the vehicle. Do you offer help or go on your way?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cheese burger

You get done shopping, your walking to your vehicle or waiting for the city bus... You see an elderly person having trouble getting a big item into the vehicle. Do you offer help or go on your way?

Yes I do, it's how I am.

you are at the store and you see someone open an item and take a taste, then seal it back up, do you say something or not?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I do, it's how I am.

you are at the store and you see someone open an item and take a taste, then seal it back up, do you say something or not?
Never seen it happen in these parts. If I did, I'd prolly say "and you expect someone to buy an opened product?"

You are on the highway. You see a car ahead of you speeding up and slowing down irregularly and swerving. Do you call it in? Or try to go around the idiot to get to your destination and forget all about it?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a tough one, I ain't a snitch but I also don't wanna see anyone get hurt soooo I guess I would haveta call in.

Would you rather watch baseball or football?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hell YES :yes: You betcha I would!!! And, I would also call the cops!!!
That is so very DISGUSTING, plus it's stealing, and spreading who knows what after the person/s tastes it :blech:
Still hard to believe that people were doing that with ice cream :mad: :xD: :headbang: :mad:
Also, I'm not a snitch, but for this, I will most certainly be one !

VU Sponsors