Become a Patron!

Thoughts on Roth's decision to leave VH ?.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If the guy knew the first thing about web design he would know when you link to someone else's page, you are pretty much giving them access to your statistics. The guy gets NO traffic. Trust me.

Well , i don't know him and don't really feel comfortable ripping into him , never meant to lay into him at all until he ripped into me because of a joke that he took seriously , in other words i'm a big softee (why i am admitting that is beyond me ) but unless i am directly attacked with degrading and demoralizing comments about my character i never bother anyone .

Nobody has ever said anything negative about that to me until someone on this forum did , first time ever that has happened and i remember all of it perfectly , it was out of line and totally unnecessary and they know to keep their distance.

I will still call out BS when someone is clearly trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes but i do not rip into their character , thats off limits to me . If someone does it to me though i won't forget and that person will be #1 on my shit list but thats the extent of it.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cats%20fight%20like%20retards.gif

bicycle%20knights.gif

running%20away%20like%20an%20idiot.gif

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK.. thats enough... My SIL used to watch that crap alllll day, fascinated :)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now wait a second hear Mr Hot for teacher you have said before you are a nervous wreck and have high anxiety which is it.. do I need to ship you some calming agents or fear for my life please help me help you make sense!!
See everytime I see you post I have a flash back from the 80's and remember taking to much orange sunshine and seeing a Eddie Van Halen head try to eat my ass... :)

Had to play the part , that thread was about Anxiety , i didn't say in that thread i suffered from high anxiety , i said i was sent around to these moronic shrinks because people said he likes to stay to himself and doesn't associate as much as other kids .

Apparently if you think the other kids are a pain in the ass and want to do your own thing you need a shrink .

The shrinks i saw needed the therapy not me. I have studied mental health for years because i do find it very interesting , i wanted to understand how the brain worked and what caused peoples behaviors .

Once you understand it you can deal with problems a lot better , as you can see by my remarkable success it was one of the biggest wastes of time ever , don't recommend it to anybody .

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had to play the part , that thread was about Anxiety , i didn't say in that thread i suffered from high anxiety , i said i was sent around to these moronic shrinks because people said he likes to stay to himself and doesn't associate as much as other kids .

Apparently if you think the other kids are a pain in the ass and want to do your own thing you need a shrink .

The shrinks i saw needed the therapy not me. I have studied mental health for years because i do find it very interesting , i wanted to understand how the brain worked and to understand what causes and how to deal with the endless amount of feelings and emotions people have .

Once you understand it you can deal with and understand people better , as you can see by my remarkable success it was fucking utterly useless , i mean what a waste .
dude I was just joking relax man @VH fan I thought you caught my jest thats what I do best dark humour haha

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
dude I was just joking relax man @VH fan I thought you caught my jest thats what I do best dark humour haha

My response was a joking reply my friend , the only time i ever took what you said to me serious was at the AU , when you said # please state your reason or something , i know your joking .

Oh and your right about this thread being about Roth leaving VH and not Roger lol, that was a good observation , what a mistake that was.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Fishee , i knew my posts were generally worthless , especially when i have been up for two days without sleep but you hit a new low , get the fuck out you maggot lol, i do not want some freak with a tin foil bathing suit displaying pics of his junk !!!!!

For Gods sake Fishman get a hold of yourself , i will hunt you down and kill you slowly you bastard .

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fishee , i knew my posts were generally worthless , especially when i have been up for two days without sleep but you hit a new low , get the fuck out you maggot lol, i do not want some freak with a tin foil bathing suit displaying pics of his junk !!!!!

For Gods sake Fishman get a hold of yourself , i will hunt you down and kill you slowly you bastard .

tumblr_n75deyQjV31qlwssbo1_500.jpg

come_at_me_bro__by_acetrainer44-d5e03y6.jpg

mlfw1032_medium.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[/QUOTE]

Your going down fishman , it's the bowl for you for sure , you warped ,sick, nauseating ,revolting water slurping bastard , you hear me fishman !!!! May God have mercy on your soul , no , no mercy this time . Your going down and it's going to be ugly , prepare for a slow extremely painful and excruciating death you filthy foul repugnant stinking waste of perfectly clean water , and i'm being kind here so you better appreciate it.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I just wanted to let you know that you're really fucked up and need help.

Don't say that to Fishman , he takes that as a big compliment , no joke , the more disgusting you say he is the more he considers you a true friend . Oh , shit, got to edit my other post, dammit man.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Your going down fishman , it's the bowl for you for sure , you warped ,sick, nauseating ,revolting water slurping bastard , you hear me fishman !!!! May God have mercy on your soul , no , no mercy this time . Your going down and it's going to be ugly , prepare for a slow extremely painful and excruciating death you filthy foul repugnant stinking waste of perfectly clean water , and i'm being kind here so you better appreciate it. [/QUOTE]
Why did you edit your post?
I read all that you said about the other forum and the mob of high post count members and how they were looked down upon and blah blah blah.
What happened pal? You rethink that one and decide you might be biting off more than you could chew?

Plus looks like you cleaned up some of your fine print too.
I think it's likely that IRL you and I would get along well.
Either that or I would make you cry :D

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your going down fishman , it's the bowl for you for sure , you warped ,sick, nauseating ,revolting water slurping bastard , you hear me fishman !!!! May God have mercy on your soul , no , no mercy this time . Your going down and it's going to be ugly , prepare for a slow extremely painful and excruciating death you filthy foul repugnant stinking waste of perfectly clean water , and i'm being kind here so you better appreciate it.
Why did you edit your post?
I read all that you said about the other forum and the mob of high post count members and how they were looked down upon and blah blah blah.
What happened pal? You rethink that one and decide you might be biting off more than you could chew?I think it's likely that IRL you and I would get along well.
Either that or I would make you cry :D
[/QUOTE]

Yes, your exactly correct, wanted to post it but not permanently , it worked . Not sure if anything like that is a sure thing at VU yet , it was terrible over there though and if i could have a small part in getting people to rethink what they might want to do in this place than it's worth it to me.

I don't even think the members over there even were aware how people viewed them and thats sad . As far as us getting along in real life , no chance , i'd __________________ lol.

-------------------------
Added by Moderator:
@VH fan - there, fixed that for you.... it must have been a typo, because you know threats will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Little does oh boy know...his dingaling is near the ONLY hard/sharp object in an octopus!

image-01.jpg

Guess vagina dentata a whole new meaning! YOIKS!

Ok...back to your regularly scheduled....whatever the hell this thread is

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Slap-fight.gif

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unsure whether you got it or did it go flying over the head lol, no disrespect to you Tom , you do know that i make a living pulling peoples legs right ?

Never mind you got it (i think) , if no , it was a joke.
VH, please, It was no joke, I got the joke, and my reply was serious, in that I was attempting to show I got the joke, which it wasn't, and neither did I get said joke, except it was lost on me. And my first reply should have made that clear. A thank you, may be ironic, but a Cheers is confirmatory.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VH, please, It was no joke, I got the joke, and my reply was serious, in that I was attempting to show I got the joke, which it wasn't, and neither did I get said joke, except it was lost on me. And my first reply should have made that clear. A thank you, may be ironic, but a Cheers is confirmatory.

A simple "yes" or "no" would of been sufficient .
ScratchHead.gif

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For what it's worth...

Van Halen with David Lee Roth is Van Halen.
Van Halen with Sammy Hagar is just a band featuring Sammy Hagar.

You see , i knew there was a reason for you to stick around , couldn't agree more.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now he's ripping on Van Hagar. Lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Van Hagar deserves to be ripped so you got to let him slide on that one lol. After witnessing your back and forth correspondence with V4P3R i can say with certainty at this point that if one of you was female i would say the compatibility between you two is as close to being ideal as you will find in todays World.

I am also confident in saying that the two of you would have, at minimum a very long lasting deeply loving relationship ( you know the kind when you have to grope your partner even when out in public) because the love is just overpowering . I would not rule out marriage as being a strong possibility either as your love for each other grew deeper and stronger with time .

Tell me if i nailed this one because i was considering opening up a matchmaking service and i think i have natural talent in this area .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Van Hagar deserves to be ripped so you got to let him slide on that one lol. After witnessing your back and forth correspondence with V4P3R i can say with certainty at this point that if one of you was female i would say the compatibility between you two is as close to being ideal as you will find in todays World.

I am also confident in saying that the two of you would have, at minimum a very long lasting deeply loving relationship ( you know the kind when you have to grope your partner even when out in public) because the love is just overpowering . I would not rule out marriage as being a strong possibility either as your love for each other grew deeper and stronger with time .

Tell me if i nailed this one because i was considering opening up a matchmaking service and i think i have natural talent in this area .
No love for Van Hagar? How about that one song where Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Or that other one where Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Or that other one, forget the name of it or how it goes, but Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Come on, gotta love it.

You put too much significance into the exchange we had. The guy was acting like a complete jerk so I called him out on it. Then I trimmed my toenails.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No love for Van Hagar? How about that one song where Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Or that other one where Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Or that other one, forget the name of it or how it goes, but Hagar schreeches as Eddie squeals. Come on, gotta love it.

You put too much significance into the exchange we had. The guy was acting like a complete jerk so I called him out on it. Then I trimmed my toenails.

First let me say i don't like anything that involves two grown men and the word squeal , not that there's anything wrong with that for guys that find grown men squealing somewhat appealing . Just not for me .

Your probably referring to "live without a net " filmed in CT where they were doing that back and forth before the song "Best of both Worlds" .

NOT YOU TOO V LOL. I don't care about how or why you two were going back and forth , it doesn't have to make sense to me , your an adult and you got your own reasons to argue about whatever you want , even if you were kidding the whole time it would not have been a factor at all to what i was going to use it for .

It was an ideal setup conversation for me so i used it , i don't even think about what i post to be honest , i post whatever pops into my mind if i think it's funny and thats what i have always done , if i think it's funny i post it if i don't i won't , how other people view i have no control over so i don't think about it .

Many don't share my off the wall type of humor so they never get it , but a lot do as well but it takes quite a long time for those people to run across your posts and give it a like if they like it , i think we all continually get "likes" from posts that we left many months ago.

Nowadays my only thought is i hope someone doesn't take this seriously but if they do it's just part of the process .

I'm just being myself , i don't purposely try to make something funny , sometimes it's funny sometimes it's not , i have never judged or even thought about whether other people will like it or even get it , thats probably why so many take offense lol.

Personally i have always hated the" like" thing thats on many forums these days , i think it's phony and people use it for everything but saying they truly "like" someones post .

Some people like everything and anything if the post was posted by a certain member , like a popular moderator or someone who has power , they can say anything and people will jump on the bandwagon, even if their post sucks and everyone knows it .

God is that sickening .

I just very much dislike the fake and phony types that are so common today , be real and accept who you are and never try to be something your not and you will lead a happy life.

" In My Image" said , it's very very difficult to not be misunderstood when trying to communicate on the internet these days and i have to agree .

I just let it rip and whatever happens happens .

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked your post haha :)

I like... like. For it's obvious uses if you agree with someone but also if you ask for info and they reply instead of filling up the page with another post that only says "Thanx" I can thank them for the info with the like button. Some people have tons of likes because they run in a clique that loves to like, some are just very helpful though.

Slightly off topic, sorry... resume the bickering lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I liked your post haha :)

I like... like. For it's obvious uses if you agree with someone but also if you ask for info and they reply instead of filling up the page with another post that only says "Thanx" I can thank them for the info with the like button. Some people have tons of likes because they run in a clique that loves to like, some are just very helpful though.

Slightly off topic, sorry... resume the bickering lol.

Very good points , never even thought of it that way , Vaperature's a good man , we get along well and are getting to understand each other , i enjoy his posts , still trying to get him to understand mine but rarely does anyone understand mine so it's probably a lost cause lol.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I'm not referring to anything post-Roth, was just joking. I never listened to Van Hagar. Wasn't even much of a fan of Hagar during his I'm Rock Candy Baby Hot Sweet and Sticky days (I'm pretty sure that was him).

I'm just saying that regardless of the tone I may take online, I'm usually sitting here in a state of Zen, and if I'm not, that's most likely due to something other than whatever is happening online. Some people take great pleasure and pride in thinking they have power over others by getting them all upset, and then they bask in that with taunts like "U Mad Bro?" or "don't be butt hurt" or whatever; it's classic trolling. But the joke is on them, because I'm not sitting here wringing my hands getting frustrated. I'm more likely eating a bowl of ice cream and having a good chuckle.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just saying that regardless of the tone I may take online, I'm usually sitting here in a state of Zen, and if I'm not, that's most likely due to something other than whatever is happening online. Some people take great pleasure and pride in thinking they have power over others by getting them all upset, and then they bask in that with taunts like "U Mad Bro?" or "don't be butt hurt" or whatever; it's classic trolling. But the joke is on them, because I'm not sitting here wringing my hands getting frustrated. I'm more likely eating a bowl of ice cream and having a good chuckle.
tumblr_myiomvPVCW1sn0mkdo1_500_zps921dd417.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That actually looks like an Arabian (you can tell by the white streak from the nose to the forehead) but Oman is much, much, much, much, much better looking than that. I don't have a photo of him but photos of his father Padron are all over the internet, very famous horse:

Padron.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never understood the love affair with this breed.
Like people who prefer Gary Sharone over Hagar.
Oh and a love affair it is. The owner of the horses I'm taking care of cherishes them like nothing else in the world and panders them and spoils them beyond all measure. This translates to quit a bit of shit shoveling to keep the barn spotless, which is what I'm off to do right no. Lol.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
PADRON-1.jpg

This photo of Padron looks almost exactly like Oman.
That horse looks like a douche........of course i consider everything more attractive than me a douche so there's that

VU Sponsors