Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
TMaxx's No Frills Mls
Blueberry Cake

"Have you ever tried our Pear Cake? Well, if a very simplified description, Blueberry Cake is essentially the same thing as our Pear Cake but replace the word "Pear" with the word "Blueberry". I know......laziest description ever, but do you know how hard it is to describe all these flavors without sounding repetitive?

Well, here goes. The blueberry in Blueberry Cake is a natural juicy blueberry with just enough candied blueberry to give it sweetness. The cake is rich and airy. The combination of the two makes my all time favorite Blueberry Cake flavor I've ever tried. Once again, balanced exceptionally well for all day vaping."

only $6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!
www.vapingwatch.com

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

Blueberry-Cake-500x500-500x500.png

#vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dadgum, that sounds awesome. But 70% PG isn't nearly enough for me. :( Wish I could try that!

Andria

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm not a peach person. The blueberry cake sounds heavenly. When it comes to fruit I'm high VG like you, Andria. But with pastry I can do the 70/30. I'll have to ponder on the blueberry cake. GOD they make excellent ejuice!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a peach person. The blueberry cake sounds heavenly. When it comes to fruit I'm high VG like you, Andria. But with pastry I can do the 70/30. I'll have to ponder on the blueberry cake. GOD they make excellent ejuice!

No, I'm high-PG, which is why 70% PG isn't enough, not even close -- that's twice as much VG as i can handle.

Andria

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
TMaxx's No Frills Mls
Blueberry Cake

"Have you ever tried our Pear Cake? Well, if a very simplified description, Blueberry Cake is essentially the same thing as our Pear Cake but replace the word "Pear" with the word "Blueberry". I know......laziest description ever, but do you know how hard it is to describe all these flavors without sounding repetitive?

Well, here goes. The blueberry in Blueberry Cake is a natural juicy blueberry with just enough candied blueberry to give it sweetness. The cake is rich and airy. The combination of the two makes my all time favorite Blueberry Cake flavor I've ever tried. Once again, balanced exceptionally well for all day vaping."

only $6/30mls or $11.99/120mls EVERY DAY!!
www.vapingwatch.com

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

#vapelife #vape #vaping #ecig #eliquid #quality #budget #deal #coupon #promo #discount #cool #shop #buy #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon
Oh my... i love the Strawberry cake, now i have got to try blueberry and pear. I can't handle much more yumminess!!!! What to do, what to do??? Love you juices.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors