Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the fly was in my house, too! If Hellary swatted at it she would have had an 'episode'.

I gotta say, Trump gained ground tonight.
First, they had a chair so Hellary could sit. WTF? Stand and speak, bitch!. She may be in poor physical health but her mind is in a box of Fruit Loops. Trump must acquiesced to that request.

She completely and utterly avoided the question directed at her, after Trump acknowledged his previous 'locker room' comments. Moderators asked her directly about Bill's deplorable actions. Not a word at all about why she went after Bill's victims and how she felt about it. Avoided it completely. But Bill's face was worth a thousand words.

I loved Trumps statement about assigning a special prosecutor - "because you'd be in jail." That was the woot! of the night! It also won votes immediately along with her lying regarding the emails. (WH staff pleading the 5th?) Obama is behind this. I wish a loophole could be found.

The previous debate was a lame one for him. He didn't get any 'points' shots in. This one was no holes barred. Gold lights on the Trump train!

Chuck's AR15 forum was all buzzing on how Trump nailed it. No comments on the 2nd amendment, but these forum member are like us, hell bent on maintaining our rights.

And, tha's my 'what'sfo' on 'dat.

Yup, I agree
The Donald grabbed her by the pussy last night, he was himself, he was all over the place, he didn't know the answers to the questions, the moderators killed him, it was very obvious, Cooper kept telling him
SHUT THE FUCK UP TRUMP SHE DIDN'T INTERRUPT YOU!!
The female moderator kept asking him HOW WILL YOU DO IT!!
Hillary was very good at deflecting shit. She was ask about the deplorable comment,She responded like the way a politician would do!! She should've said

FUCK YEAH "TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SO STUPID" LOL! YES I DELETED 33k EMAILS! first of all none of you motherfuckers cared about those emails If i didn't run for president MOTHERFUCKERS!!
LOL!

The girl that was rape by a man that I defended was lucky to hire me! That showed how good of a LIAR I am, I can come out of of any shit...

Yeah those females that BILL GRABBED by the pussy, I shut em up, I killed some of them and made some of them disappear, I did all that to preserve our family and to a Avoid divorce!! It's not good for the Democratic Party and it doesn't look good for the future voters!!

Yes I lie and I will continue to lie to get shit done!!
I'm HILARY Clinton I'm fucking expensive, I will charge a lot of money for speaking, but those speaking fees goes to OUR FOUNDATION!!

Trump energized his base last night
The UNDECIDED VOTERS FUCK EM ALL!!!
At this point they should know who to vote for!

I think trump has a RESPIRATORY PROBLEM, he needs to stand up all the time to breathe easily!
I can't wait for SNL!!!

And btw
The DUMBEST question that came out of that panel was

WILL YOU A PRESIDENT FOR EVERYBODY!
thats the dumbest question EVER!!!
AND THEY BOTH LIE!!!

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some say she's the Whore of Babylon. I do supernatural...
used to read Dr. Strange & Mr Natural Comix so I'm philosophical too..
It fits. The Senator from N.Y., a port city
will cause it to burn
the fire will be seen for miles...ask @Arthur
Its comming Hazy .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8002c181878e0c13f2d5cc844b26b606.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yup, I agree
The Donald grabbed her by the pussy last night, he was himself, he was all over the place, he didn't know the answers to the questions, the moderators killed him, it was very obvious, Cooper kept telling him
SHUT THE FUCK UP TRUMP SHE DIDN'T INTERRUPT YOU!!
The female moderator kept asking him HOW WILL YOU DO IT!!
Hillary was very good at deflecting shit. She was ask about the deplorable comment,She responded like the way a politician would do!! She should've said

FUCK YEAH "TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SO STUPID" LOL! YES I DELETED 33k EMAILS! first of all none of you motherfuckers cared about those emails If i didn't run for president MOTHERFUCKERS!!
LOL!

The girl that was rape by a man that I defended was lucky to hire me! That showed how good of a LIAR I am, I can come out of of any shit...

Yeah those females that BILL GRABBED by the pussy, I shut em up, I killed some of them and made some of them disappear, I did all that to preserve our family and to a Avoid divorce!! It's not good for the Democratic Party and it doesn't look good for the future voters!!

Yes I lie and I will continue to lie to get shit done!!
I'm HILARY Clinton I'm fucking expensive, I will charge a lot of money for speaking, but those speaking fees goes to OUR FOUNDATION!!

Trump energized his base last night
The UNDECIDED VOTERS FUCK EM ALL!!!
At this point they should know who to vote for!

I think trump has a RESPIRATORY PROBLEM, he needs to stand up all the time to breathe easily!
I can't wait for SNL!!!

And btw
The DUMBEST question that came out of that panel was

WILL YOU A PRESIDENT FOR EVERYBODY!
thats the dumbest question EVER!!!
AND THEY BOTH LIE!!!

Trump had a dirty nasal cavity and was trying to get the pixie dust out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
CNN caught coaching debate focus group.

Of course not and I don't expect you to any more than I would expect a chicken to know the difference between a youtube video and factual history. If I put a picture of corn on my screen a chicken will peck at it. You are much the same.

bahahaha ... youtube.... bahaha
:giggle:

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I believe Trump didn't really have strong opinions about a lot of things before he decided to put his hat in the ring. It wasn't until then that he had to take a hard look at what mattered most for America and what he could do about it. The budget being a yuge factor.

Trump has been holding a Royal Flush. Playing card by card. But what a lot of folks don't know is that not only does he have an Ace in his hand, he still has 2 aces up his sleeves. Hellery played her Ace when she stole the the race from Bernie Sanders. Trump is a very smart man. He won't disclose in detail everything he is going to do or the exact details now. He doesn't want Hellery to use his plans/or strategies to make herself sound better using or refute what he says. I sure as hell hope they pose the question about Bill's pussy grabbing again to her since she completely ignored the question. Not a word one and she didn't even blink. I was really hoping the moderators asked her the question again and demanded that she address the question.

Trump played his King of Spades last night and he will finally reveal his Royal Flush at the last debate - BAM. But I assure you one of the sleeve Aces may appear during the last debate when no one will see it coming. The final Ace will be the nail in the coffin for Hellary between the last debate and election day.

As for a respiratory problem, maybe he does. He's been traveling from state to state with the season changing and perhaps he has allergies to all sorts of pollen. If you've seen him sitting for interviews, he's sitting down and doing fine. It's nothing compared to the severity of Hellary's health.

This is my steadfast read of how Trump is playing this out. So far, my entire family, associates and friends all agree with me on the Royal Flush analogy. Think about it. There IS more coming.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sure the media has more tapes of him saying mean things yet to be released .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe Trump didn't really have strong opinions about a lot of things before he decided to put his hat in the ring. It wasn't until then that he had to take a hard look at what mattered most for America and what he could do about it. The budget being a yuge factor.

Trump has been holding a Royal Flush. Playing card by card. But what a lot of folks don't know is that not only does he have an Ace in his hand, he still has 2 aces up his sleeves. Hellery played her Ace when she stole the the race from Bernie Sanders. Trump is a very smart man. He won't disclose in detail everything he is going to do or the exact details now. He doesn't want Hellery to use his plans/or strategies to make herself sound better using or refute what he says. I sure as hell hope they pose the question about Bill's pussy grabbing again to her since she completely ignored the question. Not a word one and she didn't even blink. I was really hoping the moderators asked her the question again and demanded that she address the question.

Trump played his King of Spades last night and he will finally reveal his Royal Flush at the last debate - BAM. But I assure you one of the sleeve Aces may appear during the last debate when no one will see it coming. The final Ace will be the nail in the coffin for Hellary between the last debate and election day.

As for a respiratory problem, maybe he does. He's been traveling from state to state with the season changing and perhaps he has allergies to all sorts of pollen. If you've seen him sitting for interviews, he's sitting down and doing fine. It's nothing compared to the severity of Hellary's health.

This is my steadfast read of how Trump is playing this out. So far, my entire family, associates and friends all agree with me on the Royal Flush analogy. Think about it. There IS more coming.

Fuck her right in the pussy!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Im sure the media has more tapes of him saying mean things yet to be released .

Arthur, men are men. Posturing as explicitly about sex ALL the time. That audio from Friday was 11 years ago. Locker room talk is very blunt, disgusting and boastful. He wasn't even thinking of running then. The other comments he made during the past years was him just sounding off. I'm 100% certain that he reassessed his position on those degrading statements. Nonetheless, they're being used against him. Smart voters should realize he is just a man - that had a habit of commenting on things, other than women as well that had no bearing on him as a business man. Like my 75yr old Dad - he HAS to say something about everything...even if it's something he know nothing about.

If it sounds like I'm making excuses for the man, I'm not. I'm just putting possibilities out there. Personally I did NOT like what I heard Friday, but he's just puffing, albeit quite graphically, about sex and the women he saw. And no, I'm not the type to keep blinders on.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, it doesn't matter if it was 100 years ago,he's a father with grand children and a wife and kids, if he was single 11 years ago, I will give him a pass, but come on now trixy, I know you hate Hillary, but you really want to justify what ur papa trump said... ???
Vote for him and ur family and associates, but please don't try to justify stupidity, come on now!!
He's done and we all know it
8 more years!

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't like Trump. But I would love to see the faces of people who got their pampers in a bunch over the stuff he said after spending a day in the welding shop where I work. They would think his comments were some of the tamest and most kind words they have ever heard.

What did gross even me out is a clip from The View or some shit where he was talking about his daughters figure and said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. That was absolutely disturbing.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't like Trump. But I would love to see the faces of people who got their pampers in a bunch over the stuff he said after spending a day in the welding shop where I work. They would think his comments were some of the tamest and most kind words they have ever heard.

What did gross even me out is a clip from The View or some shit where he was talking about his daughters figure and said if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. That was absolutely disturbing.
this?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, it doesn't matter if it was 100 years ago,he's a father with grand children and a wife and kids, if he was single 11 years ago, I will give him a pass, but come on now trixy, I know you hate Hillary, but you really want to justify what ur papa trump said... ???
Vote for him and ur family and associates, but please don't try to justify stupidity, come on now!!
8 more years!

Come on ej you gonna tell me you never heard anybody talk like that ? You know guys say bullshit like that all the time and i know you have too ....but thats all it is its bullshit talk you know that !

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Yeah creep factor barometer red lined on that shit. Married women cool no issue, single women even better, hell even younger legal women go for it, saying that about your daughter fucking freak.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's hilarious people getting their panties all in a wad. I've heard more disgusting crap out of women when they're in compromising positions begging for it, bet they'd hate for that to get out on a hot mic moment. I've dated enough to know damn well women aren't these holier than thou Amish princesses who only hike their woolen skirt for 'copulation'. lmfao.

Trump saying he'd grab someone by the genitals has nothing on one gal who told me a contraption similar to that used in 'Saw' with the reverse bear trap that ripped the jaw off got her.. 'excited' (to keep it clean). My ex's mother was a nice Catholic woman, part of her local community when it came to charities and fundraising. When she brought up 'playing a rusty trombone' I needed a bit of explanation lmfao. Bottom line, people are not saints and I'm willing to bet more than half of the 'precious children' wouldn't have been conceived if it hadn't been for people being nasty. It's not all glowing moonlight and holy halo's, more like heaving, sweating and a bit of shame mixed in. :p

The only real difficulty Trump has is fighting the dims on one side and the never Trumpers on the right because all these lifelong politicians risk losing out if their crooked games get interrupted. They don't care about policy near as much as they do all the fringe benefits and under the table perks from special interest and others who don't just grease the wheels, they fricken drown them.

Really does crack me up though, all the talking heads in media portraying things as being unfit for women and children to hear like we're stuck in Mayberry. A more accurate meme running around social media hits a little closer to home when it describes a 'good mom' as one who sacrifices the batteries from her b.o.b. so the kid can play with their toy. Sounds about right. I'm not judging, people should be free to have a personal life. It's just not realistic though when people like Megyn Kelly act like the worst thing they've swished in their mouth is flat sprite. I call b.s.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah creep factor barometer red lined on that shit. Married women cool no issue, single women even better, hell even younger legal women go for it, saying that about your daughter fucking freak.
especially since she has his face.
it would be like him doing himself at 30 with boobs.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on ej you gonna tell me you never heard anybody talk like that ? You know guys say bullshit like that all the time and i know you have too ....but thats all it is its bullshit talk you know that !

Yeah I did in my 20s!!!
Then I got married!
I can't believe you Arthur...
I like you man.. I respect your views
Please don't ruin that!!!
Don't be like
The other members of the FUCKTASTIC 5

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I did in my 20s!!!
Then I got married!
Don't be like

I know when your 59 you aint talking shit like that anymore and i agree with you it is vulgar at that age . I think he has such a big ego he needs to show off in front of a younger guy .Its juvinile yes i cant defend it . Does it change me for voting for him .....no . Is it sad this is what we have come too ...yes . The supreme court is to big a deal for me if papa does what he says it will be ok . I think hillary wants to fuck with Russia i think that will be a Yuge mistake !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know when your 59 you aint talking shit like that anymore and i agree with you it is vulgar at that age . I think he has such a big ego he needs to show off in front of a younger guy .Its juvinile yes i cant defend it . Does it change me for voting for him .....no . Is it sad this is what we have come too ...yes . The supreme court is to big a deal for me if papa does what he says it will be ok . I think hillary wants to fuck with Russia i think that will be a Yuge mistake !

the supreme court nominees are the only situation that gives me pause on voting day.
as far as I'm concerned the rest is just a childish game of who is wore.
Its like trying to have a sensible; and, logical discussion with two of his supporters.

in any event after someone graduates from highs school, certain conversations start to look like creepy creepers that never grow up.
I used to play bass guitar in a fairly popular local metal band, and some of the shit said backstage makes me feel like I was a terrible person.
I was also, 19-26 when this part of my life was happening.
-- and I still, under no circumstance, did anything without it being ok.

Honestly, at this point looks like the country has a choice between cruella deville and a mall santa on the sex offender registry.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good luck with ur .
It's politics bro... I won't be surprise if there's some more...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump played his King of Spades last night and he will finally reveal his Royal Flush at the last debate - BAM. But I assure

Oh yeah, the royal flush is coming lol ;)
images.jpeg

I don't know about him playing stupid and not putting his best foot forward until the last debate, he needs new advisors if that is the plan.
If you have 3 interviews to secure a job you don't act a fool in the first two and then show your brilliance in the final interview... you won't even get to the second interview :kickbutt:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Very Funny. I do agree about his advisers. But then again, maybe they're helping him play out his hand. We shall see.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the supreme court nominees are the only situation that gives me pause on voting day.
Its like trying to have a sensible; and, logical discussion with two of his supporters.

in any event after someone graduates from highs school, certain conversations start to look like creepy creepers that never grow up.
I used to play bass guitar in a fairly popular local metal band, and some of the shit said backstage makes me feel like I was a terrible person.

Honestly, at this point looks like the country has a choice between cruella deville and a mall santa on the sex offender registry.
Everybody has said and done shit they regret or feel bad about looking back . Most of mine involved alcohol but thats a whole different story . Its human to have regrets, people grow ....some dont , some get sober ,some die .Yea hes said alot of things i dislike or dont want to defend .But unfortunately shes worse . And lets face it they are the only choices .

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I did in my 20s!!!
Then I got married!
Don't be like

Shit, the only thing that changed when I got married was instead of thinking,"The nasty things I would do to her......" Changed to,"The nasty things I would do to her if I wasn't married." :)

Then again in 20 years I may not think like that anymore, but I highly doubt it. I will just be wise enough to keep it in my head where it belongs.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
8 more years!

You've always been a gentelman to me, EJ. I love that about you. But, BULLSHIT my friend. Ain't no way we can endure another 8 years.

Hugs! :blowkiss:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, the only thing that changed when I got married was instead of thinking,"The nasty things I would do to her......" Changed to,"The nasty things I would do to her if I wasn't married." :)

Then again in 20 years I may not think like that anymore, but I highly doubt it. I will just be wise enough to keep it in my head where it belongs.

Hahahahahahaha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everybody has said and done shit they regret or feel bad about looking back . Most of mine involved alcohol but thats a whole different story . Its human to have regrets, people grow ....some dont , some get sober ,some die .Yea hes said alot of things i dislike or dont want to defend .But unfortunately shes worse . And lets face it they are the only choices .

that is the problem...

these are two of the most hated candidates in American history.

if EVERYONE who said person x, is worse than person y would vote for person q, we may have a different landscape at some point.

aside from that I have an issue dismissing one action because another is bad. I wouldn't tell my 5 year old that he is ok because what the 6 year old did was worse.
both are bad.

I realize that is an over simplification but it fits. both are terrible when it comes the women issue, but, both send the same message in that regard.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
epic fail...this shows your inability to rationalize your trump hate, and so like some 19 year old triggleypuff with green hair and a dog with a bandana around its neck..you simply seek by the most far flung and trivial of

oh boy the sponge bob political analyisis
did you get your koolaide today?
e8bd235afca0680f4f6392945bda6a9c.jpg

if you hurry I bet he is still serving

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
that is the problem...

these are two of the most hated candidates in American history.

if EVERYONE who said person x, is worse than person y would vote for person q, we may have a different landscape at some point.

aside from that I have an issue dismissing one action because another is bad. I wouldn't tell my 5 year old that he is ok because what the 6 year old did was worse.
both are bad.

I realize that is an over simplification but it fits. both are terrible when it comes the women issue, but, both send the same message in that regard.

Which is why I am writing in my candidate, The Infamous Fly in 2016!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey who are you voting for today......better go check comedy central to tell you what you think....
not the koolaide serving, incestuous grabber of pink parts. otherwise known as Donald Trump

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
QUOTE="f1r3b1rd, post: 1408298, member: 19028"]the supreme court nominees are the only situation that gives me pause on voting day.

Honestly, at this point looks like the country has a choice between cruella deville and a mall santa on the sex offender registry.[/QUOTE]

Its almost as if you have cord coming out of your ass...the banal talking points you regurgtate could be a rerun of ...the view....which in and of itself is funny enough,but the real hilarious part is you are under the illusion you actual thought of it yourself....
617a3cb119f523096b619dc8dbdc02f5.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
QUOTE="f1r3b1rd, post: 1408298, member: 19028"]the supreme court nominees are the only situation that gives me pause on voting day.

Its almost as if you have cord coming out of your ass...the banal talking points you regurgtate could be a rerun of ...the view....which in and of itself is funny enough,but the real hilarious part is you are under the illusion you actual thought of it yourself....
[/QUOTE]

hahaha
funny since ive never seen the view. get off the sofa much?

get donalds teat out of your mouth

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

hahaha

get donalds teat out of your mouth[/QUOTE]

By your own admission you are such a mindless fucking product,that you voted straight ticket republican for years and years...then by your own admission you dont bother really even thinking about educating yourself to the election until after the first debate, and what do you do....why you turn to your electronic titty the fucking TV and start listening to what late night comedians think and do an exhaustive search on the internet which you say added up to reading ...a couple of articles.....and what is the product of an exhausrive study of a couple of internet articles and watching comedy central....why the conslusion you come up with is...Trump is Hitler....but this farce doesnt just stop there ...nope....you then start lecturing people who have been voting third party for decades about voting...third party....the thing is your not even bright enough to see the irony of it all......youre the kind of idiot douchebag who thinks because he buys a football jersey and shoves nachos down his face and guzzeles beer that he knows something about playing football or has some grasp of how it is played,instead of realizing your an overwieght outta shape old spectator who never threw a football.......you transfer this idiot mindset over to politics and think if you buy a jersey you dont actually have to get your ass off the couch and accquire any knowledge of history, politics,or current events...that you can simply put on your baseball cap, throw on your jersey paint your face, and scream the talking points david letterman,or someother talking head on the boob tube hands you.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahaha

get donalds teat out of your mouth

By your own admission you are such a mindless fucking product,that you voted straight ticket republican for years and years...then by your own admission you dont bother really even thinking about educating yourself to the election until after the first debate, and what do you do....why you turn to your electronic titty the fucking TV and start listening to what late night comedians think and do an exhaustive search on the internet which you say added up to reading ...a couple of articles.....and what is the product of an exhausrive study of a couple of internet articles and watching comedy central....why the conslusion you come up with is...Trump is Hitler....but this farce doesnt just stop there ...nope....you then start lecturing people who have been voting third party for decades about voting...third party....the thing is your not even bright enough to see the irony of it all......youre the kind of idiot douchebag who thinks because he buys a football jersey and shoves nachos down his face and guzzeles beer that he knows something about playing football or has some grasp of how it is played,instead of realizing your an overwieght outta shape old spectator who never threw a football.......you transfer this idiot mindset over to politics and think if you buy a jersey you dont actually have to get your ass off the couch and accquire any knowledge of history, politics,or current events...that you can simply put on your baseball cap, throw on your jersey paint your face, and scream the talking points david letterman,or someother talking head on the boob tube hands you.[/QUOTE]
bla-bla-bla.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
brilliant and well thought out response how typically a product of the idiot box mommy the televison you are.....when confronted with a disturbing ripple within the pond of your idiot bliss you simpley respond like an infant.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
brilliant and well thought out response how typically a product of the idiot box mommy the televison you are.....when confronted with a disturbing ripple within the pond of your idiot bliss you simpley respond like an infant.

its not my fault that listening to you or time is pointless.
if neither one of you can even read and comprehend what the other side is saying than maybe, but no, you, both have sucked off the teat of Donald so much that neither of you can see anything else or understand what anyone else is saying
so again trying to have any conversation with either of you is both pointless and a waste of time.
bla-bla-bla.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors