Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trump-kool-aid.jpg
Exactly how did you communicate with other humans before you discovered the meme...or were you raised by wolves and the scientist who found you used memes as a way of making contact.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well....there's this guy who after reading a couple of articles thinks that the third Reich is rising and want me to give money to his gofundme account, so he can prove trump was actually born in Brazil and in a Labratory run by dr Mengle.....I told him I'm broke but he keeps pestering me to listen to his crackpot theories.

Did you here about the pair of men that are very close and drink the trump koolaid. They only listen to pro-trump news denying anything they dont agree. They also bash anyone that cant understand their nonsense and resort to juvenile temper tantrums. they also fail to understand anything about the human psyche or its correlations with history?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has supported Hilary and Bubba's policies for a LONG time. His support hasn't changed, just what he says, has.

So you actually have TWO Globalists running. Doesn't matter if you want to admit it or see reality. Your distorted views don't change who Trump is.
You are so obsessed with party affiliation you can't get past that ......there is a disconnect in your brain so that you only see the world in those terms when someone says something that doesn't fit that paradigm your brain can't process it and you just shut down..like if they spoke to you in Chinese ....I am not voting for a man..I am voting for a policy....no amnesty..both parties support amnesty or a de facto amnesty......no globalism, no TPP....both party elite support and are owned lock stock and barely by the globalist.....no more wars...both parties are war pigs.....whether or not trump stays true is irrelevant my vote tells both parties NO....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you here about the pair of men that are very close and drink the trump koolaid. They only listen to pro-trump news denying anything they dont agree. They also bash anyone that cant understand their nonsense and resort to juvenile temper tantrums. they also fail to understand anything about the human psyche or its correlations with history?
It really hasn't hit you what an embarrassment you made out of yourself with the Hitler thing has it...Chloe.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exactly how did you communicate with other humans before you discovered the meme...or were you raised by wolves and the scientist who found you used memes as a way of making contact.

not every picture or animation is a meme

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It really hasn't hit you what an embarrassment you made out of yourself with the Hitler thing has it...Chloe.

actually I'm embarrassed for you and the other one for not having the mental capacity to see it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has supported Hilary and Bubba's policies for a LONG time. His support hasn't changed, just what he says, has.

So you actually have TWO Globalists running. Doesn't matter if you want to admit it or see reality. Your distorted views don't change who Trump is.

No, you say his support hasn't changed. Would you like to show me your mind reading abilities? Maybe you're a psychic? Tarot cards?

Hitler says she is a globalist, we don't have to read her mind.

But, you'd lead me to believe that you can read Trumps mind or otherwise tell the future. I've never seen you make a valid prediction of anything.

Hitlery is a two headed coin. We know what we'll get. You're just guessing with Trump. And while I'm not a psychic and perfectly understand that Trump could not live up to his words, he is by far the better bet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually I'm embarrassed for you and the other one for not having the mental capacity to see it.

Hilary has illegally invaded forgien countries,stolen the DNC nomination and promises to flood th country with hordes of some of the most ant Semitic people on the planet and you.....and you draw parellels between trump and hitler, because they both called a fat chick dumpling babe.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hilary has illegally invaded forgien countries,stolen the DNC nomination and promises to flood th country with hordes of some of the most ant Semitic people on the planet and you.....and you draw parellels between trump and hitler, because they both called a fat chick dumpling babe.
this shows your koolaide drinking and lack of ability to use logic.
it was not a policy issue or actions taken...
I was showing strictly the way they rose to power
did you even watch the videos?
oh no, you didn't, they don't support your narrative.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this shows your koolaide drinking and lack of ability to use logic.
it was not a policy issue or actions taken...
I was showing strictly the way they rose to power
did you even watch the videos?
oh no, you didn't, they don't support your narrative.

Your videos were stupid and if you spent any time reading or even watching the most basic documentary on Hitler you would not have fallen prey to a fucking youtube video.

They aren't even close to rising to power in the same way. Not even close.

Your ignorance isn't doing you any favors.

mp,220x200,matte,ffffff,t-pad,220x200,ffffff.3.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your videos were stupid and if you spent any time reading or even watching the most basic documentary on Hitler you would not have fallen prey to a fucking youtube video.

They aren't even close to rising to power in the same way. Not even close.

Your ignorance isn't doing you any favors.

mp,220x200,matte,ffffff,t-pad,220x200,ffffff.3.jpg
amazingly anything you say, or type in this case, I simply cant take seriously.

any credibility you or pulse would have had, you all lost a long time ago.

pq3se.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lmao someone did it for czar Donald

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He is so fucked, this debate garbage is hilarious! She is full of shit and he is shit but this is just too good to not watch lol

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
amazingly anything you say, or type in this case, I simply cant take seriously.

Of course not and I don't expect you to any more than I would expect a chicken to know the difference between a youtube video and factual history. If I put a picture of corn on my screen a chicken will peck at it. You are much the same.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Of course not and I don't expect you to any more than I would expect a chicken to know the difference between a youtube video and factual history. If I put a picture of corn on my screen a chicken will peck at it. You are much the same.
hahahahaha thank you for that...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't own a TV so this is the first time watching this, oh my gosh these two are just so dumb!
e7e71f37585829cde0dc420ec59909b0.jpg

Sent from a phone

that's what we been saying!
the only way it even remotely looks like a good idea to put either one in the "off-white" house is if you drank the kool-aide
SNL WILL BE FUNNY!!!!
Can't wait!!

He couldn't help himself dude...
he just blah blah blah!!

sounds exactly like pulsevape or Time when they type

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg dude he's out of control once again

seriously, makes me almost think its all a big show and he is trying to get her elected.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Black Flys Matter..
They ADORE the smell of shit and death.
I mean come on how full are that weak sauce bitches britches.
Actually kind of wondering if billy is going to be supporting new bruises and shit from her beating his ass for his raping ways coming back to haunt her...
Also wondering if she will finally tell billy that their daughter is Webster Hubble's.
Someone needs to get some of her past hot mic psycho melt downs released.

Anyone else take note of the election fraud stealing line she let drop?

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beelzebub/Lord of Flys. One of 7 Princes of Hell. I really don't do Supernatural,, yet look into her Black eyes..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Beelzebub/Lord of Flys. One of 7 Princes of Hell. I really don't do Supernatural,, yet look into her Black eyes..
Between her and Obungle.. it must suck when your lord and master of evil golfing bullshit distances himself from you...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some say she's the Whore of Babylon. I do supernatural...
used to read Dr. Strange & Mr Natural Comix so I'm philosophical too..
It fits. The Senator from N.Y., a port city
will cause it to burn
the fire will be seen for miles...ask @Arthur

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I thought the fly was in my house, too! If Hellary swatted at it she would have had an 'episode'.

I gotta say, Trump gained ground tonight.
First, they had a chair so Hellary could sit. WTF? Stand and speak, bitch!. She may be in poor physical health but her mind is in a box of Fruit Loops. Trump must have acquiesced to that request.

She completely and utterly avoided the question directed at her, after Trump acknowledged his previous 'locker room' comments. Moderators asked her directly about Bill's deplorable actions. Not a word at all about why she went after Bill's victims and how she felt about it. Avoided it completely. But Bill's face was worth a thousand words.

I loved Trumps statement about assigning a special prosecutor - "because you'd be in jail." That was the woot! of the night! It also won votes immediately along with her lying regarding the emails. (WH staff pleading the 5th?) Obama is behind this. I wish a loophole could be found.

The previous debate was a lame one for him. He didn't get any 'points' shots in. This one was no holes barred. Gold lights on the Trump train!

Chuck's AR15 forum was all buzzing on how Trump nailed it. No comments on the 2nd amendment, but these forum member are like us, hell bent on maintaining our rights.

And, tha's my 'what'sfo' on 'dat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors