Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is one that will get F1r3 all hard and shit.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/l...ampaign-coordinating-with-soros-organization/
Who is Soros? a filthy fucking war criminal.. this is 1930s Germany all over again. Who is also making MAJOR donations to the BLM movement and pay outs to Hitlery.

RTSJLTO-e1475680492686.jpg
Replaced Wasserman.
Sure looks like
upload_2016-10-8_16-25-50.jpeg

But also worships and sides with this filthy motherfucker.

upload_2016-10-8_16-28-21.jpeg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[URL='https://twitter.com/atensnut']Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut

How many times must it be said? Actions speak louder than words. DT said bad things!HRC threatened me after BC raped me.

6:06 AM - 8 Oct 2016
[/URL]

Juanita Broaddrick @atensnut

Hillary calls Trump's remarks "horrific" while she lives with and protects a "Rapist". Her actions are horrific.

6:37 AM - 8 Oct 2016

[URL='https://twitter.com/kathleenwilley']KATHLEEN WILLEY @kathleenwilley

DT apologized.Where are Bill, and the Hag's apologies to Juanita,Paula,Eileen,Gennifer,Dolly,me?We're waiting,we're not holding our breaths.

9:51 AM - 8 Oct 2016

[URL='https://twitter.com/kathleenwilley']KATHLEEN WILLEY @kathleenwilley

The Hag has called us bimbos,sluts,trailer trash,whores,skanks. From one woman to her rapist's victims.When will u resign from ur campaign?

11:11 AM - 8 Oct 2016
[/URL]
[/URL]

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this I do agree with...
I just do not agree with your solution at all.... if elected as gop he will keep the gop standard
No... thankfully.. he has already destroyed the GOP.. They Will have to go back to being republican to ever when again.

OBAMA, Clinton and Wiki leaks will take out the Dems........ they started coming appart... at the convention....... when shultz had to quit and they screwed Bernie.......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong.
He as ELECTED. Not a dictator. He also doesn't make all the decisions in his own, nor does he have the final say. Go back to history class again.
Dictatorship is a description of how one governs. Not how one gets into office.

Check you history. .. Most dictators are ELECTED..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hilary is the single worst candidate to run for office she is insane and her record is one failure after the other..she is a venial meglamaniac,who has killed her way up the ladder.....her campaign strategy with the massive support of the corporate media...is to create as many deflections off her record and life as possible so rather than her naked nd ruthless destructions of human life...the media will push...pussy,and the soros funded BLM myths.keep the real issues off the front page.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
good thing mouth breathers vote

They do.

And the problem with it all is, just because you don't like Trump, it doesn't mean you support Hillary. Doesn't mean you are voting for her either.

So tell me, how is it that the Trump supporters that claim how INSANE Hillary voters are, don't look just as insane, imbalanced and as stupid, when they basically say the same of their candidate, as Hillary supporters do?

I mean, it's pretty hilarious when you think about it. Trump supported Hillary financially AND politically, before he decided to run. It's not like they really different. Both of them are professional liars. Both of them do things only to benefit themselves.

Doesn't matter which of the two you'd vote for. It will be the same end result.

But, if you vote third party, there will never be enough votes to elect them anyway. So any way you cut it, it will be nothing but MORE "progressive" causes. Hell, Trump's new commercials for mothers is nothing but the same bullshit from Hillary's playbook.

It's funny to see the blind and those incapable of seeing things for what they are, arguing about these black and white differences, that don't exist.

The only difference between Trump and Hillary, are the plumbing.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They do.

And the problem with it all is, just because you don't like Trump, it doesn't mean you support Hillary. Doesn't mean you are voting for her either.

So tell me, how is it that the Trump supporters that claim how INSANE Hillary voters are, don't look just as insane, imbalanced and as stupid, when they basically say the same of their candidate, as Hillary supporters do?

I mean, it's pretty hilarious when you think about it. Trump supported Hillary financially AND politically, before he decided to run. It's not like they really different. Both of them are professional liars. Both of them do things only to benefit themselves.

But, if you vote third party, there will never be enough votes to elect them anyway. So any way you cut it, it will be nothing but MORE "progressive" causes. Hell, Trump's new commercials for mothers is nothing but the same bullshit from Hillary's playbook.

It's funny to see the blind and those incapable of seeing things for what they are, arguing about these black and white differences, that don't exist.

THIS EXACTLY!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Really? Are you retarded? They couldn't possibly be more different.

Politics;

Trump, has never been in office.
Hitlery, career politician.

Personal life;

Trump, open and flamboyant. A life in the public eye.
Hitlery, secretive. Hides out. Secretive circle of "friends".

Making a living;

Trump, business, became wealthy on his own actions.
Hitlery, public service. somehow became wealthy working in government.

Illegal immigration;

Trump, stop it and deport.
Hitlery, there is no problem, do nothing.

Isis;

Trump, work with everyone, including Russia to defeat.
Hitlery helped create, is more concerned with Assad than defeating ISIS.

Trade;

Hitlery supports NAFTA, PTT. No change.
Trump, Change free trade agreements to fair trade.

The list goes on. Saying Trump and Hitlery are the same is laughable to the point that I wonder if some people are bright enough to open their mouths to breathe if they have a stuffy nose. There has never been a starker difference in Candidates. Personality, politically, Professionally.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do.

WORD

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's why we have a fucked up corrupt government. Because mouth breathers that don't do politics until election time, vote.

The people who claim to not be mouth breathers, think saying shit louder and more often; makes the babbling bullshit they regurgitate, actually make sense.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really? Are you retarded? They couldn't possibly be more different.
Nope. Are you?

Trump has supported Hillary all this time, until he decided to run.

Do you REALLY think if he gets elected, he won't offer her another job? Are you so foolish to believe he alone can do ANY of the shit he says he can?

He is running for president, not king.

You are a fucking blooming idiot, if you think Trump is the polar opposite of Hillary.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll also comment on Trump "taking over" the GOP.

You want to know why the GOP hated it? It's because Trump is a progressive like Hillary, and he makes no excuses for it. He doesn't even TRY to appear conservative. THAT is what pisses the GOP off. He's pulling down the curtain.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

You want to know why the GOP hated it? It's because Trump is a progressive like Hillary, and he makes no excuses for it. He doesn't even TRY to appear conservative. THAT is what pisses the GOP off. He's pulling down the curtain.
not only pulling down the curtain. He is primarily expediting the merger of the two progressive sides of government.

the one and only good thing that can come from his horseshit, is the rise of a stable and effective third party. Ive seen Cruz already saying and hinting at a tea party run for 2020...

but what do I know, I don't pay any attention to shit, I'm just a stupid brain injury patient and not as smart as the Neanderthals here.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ONCE ELECTIONS START AND

END WILL THIS THREAD BE

LOCKED, AND OR DESERTED?

Sent from a phone

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. Are you?

Trump has supported Hillary all this time, until he decided to run.

Do you REALLY think if he gets elected, he won't offer her another job? Are you so foolish to believe he alone can do ANY of the shit he says he can?

He is running for president, not king.

You are a fucking blooming idiot, if you think Trump is the polar opposite of Hillary.

You're fucking retarded if you think they are the same. It's like saying a walnut is the same thing as a pear because they are grown by trees.

No, Trump won't give Hitlery a job. But it is fun to watch you make shit up as you go. You get more ridiculous with each post. Maybe loosen up that tin foil hat a bit, give your brain some blood.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Bullshit. There has never been a more progressive GOP candidate than Mittens Romney. They swallowed his cock just fine.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/01/mitt-romney-progressive-champion
http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/23/the-new-progressive-mitt-romney-is-the-s

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well, so now trump supporters talk like trump...
wow, it really is idiocracy come to life.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do.

oh I don't know...maybe because trump has lived as long as he has and not left a trail of fucking dead bodies behind him....because he's not a war criminal.....because he's not trying to start a war with Putin .......because he may be a dickhead but puts enough value on human life that he doesn't extinguish them like paper condoms.....something that can't be said of either Clintons who have crossed the line of killing so often and with such disregard that blood has become part of their diets.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Time nailed it you are retarded...the elite who control the GOP can in no way be considered conservative...John boehner, Mitch mc conell, John mc Cain ...and of course the Bush family..are neo con globalist shills like Hilary it as reached the point that it is so transparent except to the retarded...that there has been a coup that has destroyed the GOP...the rise of the Tea Party...the expulsion of John boehner in disgrace,the mid term election route by tea party candidates,and the
Final act the choice by rank and file republicans of Donald trump.and a rejection of the etablishmnet GOP candidates....Trump more than anything is a big fuck you to the GOP especially for their betrayal of the rank and file during the mid term elections when they flailed to act against ogrubercare and they refused to fight back on illegal aliens invading the country....fuck the GOP they re not conservatives.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well, so now trump supporters talk like trump...
wow, it really is idiocracy come to life.

So, it's Sunday I guess that means you're changed your vote to voting for Jill Stien today....what happen did you spend n exhaustive 6 hours on the Internet and realize that Gary Johnosn is the love child of Elvis and a prize winning Pekingese named queen or is he Benito Mussolini .....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not only pulling down the curtain. He is primarily expediting the merger of the two progressive sides of government.

the one and only good thing that can come from his horseshit, is the rise of a stable and effective third party. Ive seen Cruz already saying and hinting at a tea party run for 2020...

but what do I know, I don't pay any attention to shit, I'm just a stupid brain injury patient and not as smart as the Neanderthals here.
Oh look the famous nazi hunter is shilling Ted the anointed one Cruz......you know who Cruz is like don't you....Voldemort ...their rise to power is identical.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're the dumbass that voted for super Mormon Romney, the most progressive GOP candidate in history and NOW you want to whine about progressives?

I agree with your last sentence as your first sentence proves it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, it's Sunday I guess that means you're changed your vote to voting for Jill Stien today....what happen did you spend n exhaustive 6 hours on the Internet and realize that Gary Johnosn is the love child of Elvis and a prize winning Pekingese named queen or is he Benito Mussolini .....
Oh look the famous nazi hunter is shilling Ted the anointed one Cruz......you know who Cruz is like don't you....Voldemort ...their rise to power is identical.
Your the dumbass that voted for super Mormon Romney, the most progressive GOP candidate in history and NOW you want to whine about progressives?

I agree with your last sentence as your first sentence proves it.

showing the magic of multi quote.... I know, its difficult for some of you.

and Johnosn is not running. Johnson is the candidate that I'm voting for still.

if Donald duck was running, I would vote for him before any of the others though.

I guess Neanderthals would agree that a 59 year old can go ahead and grab a woman's pink parts just because?

still you think voting for him is the answer because the other bad? how about putting up a good candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors