Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to think Obama will back off, but you never know, he always does the dumbest shit.
Regardless it will drive even more Isis members into Europe,and destabilize Europe as well as the Middle East.win win situation for the elite.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look you came on this thread and voted for Hilary then you said that you initially wanted trump then you said that because of time and me you were going to vote for Hilary and today you are voting for Johnson......do you see why we think you are a joke?....Ill tell you who you're gonna vote for bitch....you will wait to the last minute and see what the popular narrative being manufactured by the corporate media is, then you'll see what all your little friend and family think and then you'll vote for whoever the people you live around and go to barques with vote for...and they will all vote for whatever the manufactured narrative is, and then you'll shove greasy meat down your face and between pork laced belches make the astute comparisons between trump and hitler and fucks even stupider and less educated. than you are will titter at your brilliance......
bla_bla_bla2.gif

negative, commander of expansive vocabulary.

i came into this shitpiece of a thread to see what the village idiots were saying. I have told you and your little mountain buddy, the same thing. I was at first voting for Trump until i saw his debate meltdown. Changed my mind; and started looking at the other options.

Unfortunately, the shared brain cell between you two, is stuck on stupid. For whatever reason, you collective geniuses, think the forum poll matters. The fact that neither one of you can see or understand what has been said or the points made against Trump, proves that the two of you are brainwashed by the media and blind followers of the new standard bearer of the GOP.

The simple fact that neither one of you can see the correlations made between hitlers historic rise to power and this guy is alarming. Not from the fact that you all are dismissing it, but from the rate at which you both dismissed it, the historic references and the videos.

You two dismiss any media that is not pro trump; and, celebrate coverage that supports him. In that same light, you bash anything that is pro his opponent; and, celebrate whatever is against her. Being a supporter is one thing, Being the man's jockstrap is just disturbing.
you guys must have a trump pillow.
donald_trump_2016_pillows-r7363954f0ea94852b1c7600326f66805_i5fqz_8byvr_512.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bla_bla_bla2.gif

negative, commander of expansive vocabulary.

i came into this shitpiece of a thread to see what the village idiots were saying. I have told you and your little mountain buddy, the same thing. I was at first voting for Trump until i saw his debate meltdown. Changed my mind; and started looking at the other options.

Unfortunately, the shared brain cell between you two, is stuck on stupid. For whatever reason, you collective geniuses, think the forum poll matters. The fact that neither one of you can see or understand what has been said or the points made against Trump, proves that the two of you are brainwashed by the media and blind followers of the new standard bearer of the GOP.

The simple fact that neither one of you can see the correlations made between hitlers historic rise to power and this guy is alarming. Not from the fact that you all are dismissing it, but from the rate at which you both dismissed it, the historic references and the videos.

You two dismiss any media that is not pro trump; and, celebrate coverage that supports him. In that same light, you bash anything that is pro his opponent; and, celebrate whatever is against her. Being a supporter is one thing, Being the man's jockstrap is just disturbing.
you guys must have a trump pillow.

donald_trump_2016_pillows-r7363954f0ea94852b1c7600326f66805_i5fqz_8byvr_512.jpg

So let me get this straight ..initially you were going to vote for the guy who was a carbon copy of Hitler that was your first choice..but then your half brain kicked in and said...whoa dude that guy is hitler........and the real tip off the real crux was the debate suddenly as you watched a single debate your half brain realized in the space of a couple of hours you were watching Hitler...not the months leading up to the debate,nope,and your half brain said dude you almost voted for Hitler,pay attention... ...do you know the word incredulous.....it is funny that the entire american press and people watched the same debate and they didnt make that connection....they made alot of comments good and bad about that debate,but I cant think of a single person who walked away from it thinking wow trump is Hitler...or did you realize that trump was hitler before the debate and you didnt have a problem with it. help a brother out here....

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So let me get this straight ..initially you were going to vote for the guy who was a carbon copy of Hitler that was your first choice..but then your half brain kicked in and said...whoa dude that guy is hitler........and the real tip off the real crux was the debate suddenly as you watched a single debate your half brain realized in the space of a couple of hours you were watching Hitler...not the months leading up to the debate,nope ...do you know the word incredulous.....it is funny that the entire american press and people watched the same debate and they didnt make that connection....they made alot of comments good and bad about that debate,but I cant think of a single person who walked away from it thinking wow trump is Hitler...or did you realize that trump was hitler before the debate and you didnt have a problem with it.
I was before I started looking deeper into things with him. Listening to you two Trump Robots; and, the debate was the motivation for me to look deeper.
If you had the brainspace to remember shit, then you would remember when I thank the two of you yesterday.

I didn't realize the Hitler correlation until I was reading some articles after one of you mentioned the depression and a Jewish family tie. Did and am still doing some reading in reference to world war II, actually seeing some of my families history has been rather enlightening on my own heritage. - my grandparents never really talked to my folks much about any of their experiences. They did mention some to us (grandkids) it is quite impressive to see.
WIN_20161006_17_20_47_Pro.jpg
found this in granpa's footlocker, he and his brothers in france(according to the back) during or just after WWII

anyway, thank you again for the motivation to learn more.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People with NPD tend to exaggerate their skills and accomplishments as well as their level of intimacy with people they consider to be high-status. Their sense of superiority may cause them to monopolize conversations and to become impatient or disdainful when others talk about themselves.In the course of conversation, they may purposefully or unknowingly disparage or devalue the other person by overemphasizing their own success. When they are aware that their statements have hurt someone else, they tend to react with contempt and to view it as a sign of weakness.When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to situation,but typically, their actions and responses are deliberate and calculated.Despite occasional flare-ups of insecurity, their self-image is primarily stable (i.e., overinflated)

To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen.Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate, insult, blame others and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility.Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents.They usually mask these feelings from others with feigned humility, isolating socially or they may react with outbursts of rage, defiance, or by seeking revenge.The merging of the "inflated self-concept" and the "actual self" is seen in the inherent grandiosity of narcissistic personality disorder. Also inherent in this process are the defense mechanisms of denial, idealization and devaluation.

According to the DSM-5, "Many highly successful individuals display personality traits that might be considered narcissistic. Only when these traits are inflexible, maladaptive, and persisting and cause significant functional impairment or subjective distress do they constitute narcissistic personality disorder."Although overconfidence tends to make individuals with NPD ambitious, it does not necessarily lead to success and high achievement professionally. These individuals may be unwilling to compete or may refuse to take any risks in order to avoid appearing like a failure.In addition, their inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional relationships with superiors and colleagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ej you bastard your really a fucking dr or something just fucking around aint ya !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was before I started looking deeper into things with him. Listening to you two Trump Robots; and, the debate was the motivation for me to look deeper.
If you had the brainspace to remember shit, then you would remember when I thank the two of you yesterday.

I didn't realize the Hitler correlation until I was reading some articles after one of you mentioned the depression and a Jewish family tie. Did and am still doing some reading in reference to world war II, actually seeing some of my families history has been rather enlightening on my own heritage. - my grandparents never really talked to my folks much about any of their experiences. They did mention some to us (grandkids) it is quite impressive to see.
View attachment 63346
found this in granpa's footlocker, he and his brothers in france(according to the back) during or just after WWII

really it took your half brain that long...you must have some sort of delay mechanisim,gotta call bullshit on that lie... but again I cant help but think nobody in america made that connection from that debate funny ....also you initially wanted trump...but now you are morally outraged by his desire to deport illegal aliens comparing it to death camps and cattle cars...when did your half brain have that epiphany..I mean from day one the thing that was the center piece of the Trump campaign has been his immigration policy....when did your half brain realize he was talking about illegal immigrants from other countries and not Martians......

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There is the educated voter.

There is the uneducated voter.

But now, we have created the assburnt voter. @f1r3b1rd is voting for Hillary cause a Trump supporter said a meanie to him.

That'll teach us, by god. LOL.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, Obama and Hitlery have done a good job of painting the US into a corner. Putin is winning in Syria. "Rebel" held Aleppo is close to falling, our proxies are losing. So, the last two days they floated the idea of air raids on Assad forces(direct involvement) to the media. Russia just chimed in saying any strike on Syrian government forces puts Russian soldiers at risk and they will use their s300 and s400 to shoot down any threat.

US and Russia is now facing off directly. The US has to back off and let Aleppo fall, or face Russia directly. Either choice is a bad choice when it comes to influence. The ball is in the US court. Start a war, or tuck tail.

Not good.
This is what happens when you draw a line then say you never did . The russians know obama aint doing shit .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 63346

Come on now Trump is Hitler !wtf ?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know people that grow to be that old and never learn to tell the truth or master the art of lying really shouldnt be allowed out in public unattended.

I dunno, the guy is driving around with three flat tires, intellectually. I'd feel bad for him, but he won't quit. I think that maybe he doesn't know. I probably should have left him alone when he told us. The ignore button takes care of the stupid memes.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is the educated voter.

There is the uneducated voter.

But now, we have created the assburnt voter. @f1r3b1rd is voting for Hillary cause a Trump supporter said a meanie to him.

That'll teach us, by god. LOL.
no, again, you two asshats have issues with comprehension...

ALL you all did was motivate me to look deeper than CNN and Foxnews... to eventually decide on Gary Johnson.
(for whatever reason the 4 pages of me saying that is two difficult for you both to grasp)

I an personally give a fuck less what either one of you miserable people think. I honestly feel bad for you the two of you. Something terrible must have happened in your lives to make you both this miserable and lonely; that, you both come to an internet forum to bash people for anything you all can think of.

A couple of completely miserable souls, that obviously live a very lonely life when away from the screen. I Really hope that you all find whatever in your lives is missing.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

again... for the last time. NO

simply showing the rise to power was similar

in other words THE ACTUAL SERIES OF EVENTS and METHODOLOGY THAT LED TO PROMINANCE

its a complicated thing that Time and Pulse choose to pretend never happened.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

oh yeah..this dimwitt has deconstructed the rise and fall of the third riech and parellells it to Trump and the dread alt right..its quite interesting especailly the parts about the flying unicorns and the wand of destiny....and pepe the frog is the new deathhead.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

in other words THE ACTUAL SERIES OF EVENTS and METHODOLOGY THAT LED TO PROMINANCE

Your way off on that one . We are not as demoralized as Germany was after ww1....at least not yet . You also have to factor all Germans were the same. Not like us very diverse.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

complicated really it took you six months to realize trump was hitler and wanted to deport people and not martians.....up until a couple of weeks ago you were voting for the bastard.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL.

The rise to power is no where near the same. Hitler was imprisoned for political dissent after being the sole survivor of the leaders in political unrest in the streets. The rest were shot during the unrest. Hitler ran and hid.

Other than some ignorant fucks making stupid memes, there is no correlation to Hitler and Trump.

You have ALLOT more reading to do before you can get through life without being led by the nose by propaganda. There are lots of books about Hitler. Hell, you can better education than the one you have on the discovery channel just watching documentaries on the guy.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oh yeah..this dimwitt has deconstructed the rise and fall of the third riech and parellells it to Trump and the dread alt right..its quite interesting especailly the parts about the flying unicorns and the wand of destiny....
the videos are posted anyone can see them...
history channel and Ted ED....

its really not complicated, assuming someone has a little knowledge of human behavior....

he'll google it and tell us he knew it was started by the nazis years ago.but dumbledors army is onto them.
negative... I would have figured he was hanging out with the leprechauns.

Actually I used to read breitbart.com quite a bit before he passed away. haven't had much time the last few years with real word things.
Your way off on that one . We are not as demoralized as Germany was after ww1....at least not yet . You also have to factor all Germans were the same. Not like us very diverse.

I agree with that ... TO A POINT.

technology is so different now... when people turn on the tv or look at a paper (those that still do) all they hear or see is "the economy is falling"
how many times was that mentioned on this thread alone?
I am surmising, that after hearing that daily since before Obama took office, that the battle cry of "i can fix the economy" will and does have a similar effect today as it did then..... it may be a stretch, but not much of one, and completely dependent on where you are and the economic status of those around you. The job situation in NOLA is much different than in Shreveport(and that is just inside the state). The situation in Akron and Detroit are also vastly different.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL.

The rise to power is no where near the same. Hitler was imprisoned for political dissent after being the sole survivor of the leaders in political unrest in the streets. The rest were shot during the unrest. Hitler ran and hid.

Other than some ignorant fucks making stupid memes, there is no correlation to Hitler and Trump.

You ALLOT more reading to do before you can get through life without being led by the nose by propaganda. There are lots of books about Hitler. Hell, you can better education than the one you have on the discovery channel just watching documentaries on the guy.
what?
youre right I'm not the one swallowing what a politician is saying...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the videos are posted anyone can see them...
history channel and Ted ED....

its really not complicated, assuming someone has a little knowledge of human behavior....

negative... I would have figured he was hanging out with the leprechauns.

Actually I used to read breitbart.com quite a bit before he passed away. haven't had much time the last few years with real word things.

I agree with that ... TO A POINT.

technology is so different now... when people turn on the tv or look at a paper (those that still do) all they hear or see is "the economy is falling"
how many times was that mentioned on this thread alone?
I am surmising, that after hearing that daily since before Obama took office, that the battle cry of "i can fix the economy" will and does have a similar effect today as it did then..... it may be a stretch, but not much of one, and completely dependent on where you are and the economic status of those around you. The job situation in NOLA is much different than in Shreveport(and that is just inside the state). The situation in Akron and Detroit are also vastly different.
So you could also compare hillary to hitler or johnson to hitler or really anybody that would want to improve things ? And the economy does suck !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
complicated really it took you six months to realize trump was hitler and wanted to deport people and not martians.....up until a couple of weeks ago you were voting for the bastard.
nope... up until the debate I was casually following it and not really paying much attention..
I live my life without following politics much - like most people

the debate gave me a serious "what the fuck" moment... that guy wants to deal with world leaders? he couldn't handle grandma in a pants suit.

so I started to look a little more... I know its not the answer you want and its not very interesting... but it is what it is.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So you could also compare hillary to hitler or johnson to hitler or really anybody that would want to improve things ? And the economy does suck !

it does suck....
completely

but that was the point I started to make.... they are both a different road to the same place...
only he rose from POLITICAL obscurity .. her from her girlfriend
- by political obscurity, no one really thought he would run, and most hadn't really considered him a realistic candidate. not to mention his views were all over the map, publicly
- she is just a mess.... period

only thing is he has the unhinged behavior she is a calculating devil lady

the sheer fact that she is a viable candidate should be enough to say how terrible of a candidate he is.
I mean really? she should be indicted and brought up on charges, but- he is not wining by a landslide.

at its most basic....... that should say something

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live my life without following politics much - like most people

There you go Captain Obvious. That's why you're way behind and don't know what the fuck is going on. You're prone to falling for propaganda because your an ignorant fuck. You think ten minutes reading some propaganda website is going to make up for years worth of ignorance.

It doesn't work that way. After a few minutes of cherry picking material to reduce the inflammation in your sore ass, you're still an ignorant fuck.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do you know? Do you have some kind of psychic ability? The election hasn't happened yet.
no it has not... again you wont agree with this... I'm sure you will call it propogada and bullshit... but most of the polls are saying she is up but within in the margin error

For a candidate that should be indicted and on charges for the crimes that she has perpetuated, to even be close to winning says a lot more about Trumps candidacy than anything that any research can say.

now I'm sure that's the fault of the media and some conspiracy by the global elitists, and special interests......

There you go Captain Obvious. That's why you're way behind and don't know what the fuck is going on. You're prone to falling for propaganda because your an ignorant fuck. You think ten minutes reading some propaganda website is going to make up for years worth of ignorance.

It doesn't work that way. After a few minutes of cherry picking material to reduce the inflammation in your sore ass, you're still an ignorant fuck.
is that why you are such a miserable, unhappy person?
is it because some people are too busy living life and enjoying it to follow whatever it is you call reliable media or news?

you stick to whatever source for information you want, when some of us go out and read and look at everything they can when they have the time and can discern from there what they see as true.

I honestly hope that you and your buddy Pulse find whatever it is in life that makes you all happy.
Life is way to short to live it miserable and unhappy.

on that note..... this thread has been a complete blast.... im going to cook and spend some family time.
im also going to unwatch this trump lovefest , because its completely pointless to try and talk to ether one of you two miserable people.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no it has not... again you wont agree with this... I'm sure you will call it propogada and bullshit... but most of the polls are saying she is up but within in the margin error

For a candidate that should be indicted and on charges for the crimes that she has perpetuated, to even be close to winning says a lot more about Trumps candidacy than anything that any research can say.

now I'm sure that's the fault of the media and some conspiracy by the global elitists, and special interests......

is it because some people are too busy living life and enjoying it to follow whatever it is you call reliable media or news?

you stick to whatever source for information you want, when some of us go out and read and look at everything they can when they have the time and can discern from there what they see as true.

I honestly hope that you and your buddy Pulse find whatever it is in life that makes you all happy.

on that note..... this thread has been a complete blast.... im going to cook and spend some family time.
im also going to unwatch this trump lovefest , because its completely pointless to try and talk to ether one of you two miserable people.
youre like a retarded ,obese ,yoda...yes follow your bliss which appears to be in ignorance.and shiny things....I see youve invested as much time in your search for enlightenment as you have in German history.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*Sigh*

You have allot to learn grasshopper. The "polls" had Romney winning with a 9 point lead in 2012. Well above the margin of error. Polls are consistently wrong. I could go into detail, but your butthurt won't allow you to learn.

Yes, I spend allot of time reading, studying and talking politics. Have for years. It doesn't have anything to do with being happy or unhappy, having a life or not having a life. If you'd like, I'll give you my horses names so you can look them up. For a small fee, you can see their official record online(AQHA members don't have to pay). You can see their accomplishments. Those don't come from sitting in front of a computer. I'm quite happy with my life and quite active. I take the time to learn about politics and government because it's my responsibility as a US citizen and voter. Really, it's the same reason I take the time to learn to take care of all my animals. I assume that responsibility. I try to be as informed as possible.

That you choose, along with a good portion of the population as you point out, to skirt your responsibility to your country by not being informed, is not something that I consider a good thing. It's lazy. It's irresponsible. It's morally wrong. If you don't care enough to spend the time to inform yourself and would rather play, then like a child you should not vote.

So, while you have the gall to mock me for taking the time to learn about my country, you might want to ask yourself why it is that you don't bother.

Do you not care about your country enough to be informed? Your own actions say that you don't. You admit that you take no time to learn. You spend time with family. Okay, so do I. But, I also find that my family is important enough for me to know about their government. The government has a huge effect on the well being of my family. Maybe you don't care how the government effects your family. I do.

You have a lazy and irresponsible approach to government. Your government. As you pointed out, most do. That is precisely why we have a fucked up government because of ignorant, lazy and irresponsible fucks like you getting your politics in two minute soundbites on the boob tube between bites of greasy pizza instead of taking the time to be a responsible adult. You'd rather play with your family and do nothing to protect them. You'll spend a few minutes learning the flavors of the day, and then go vote. You've spent hours and hours, on a vaping forum but have not taken any time at all to learn about your own country. You're a fucking disgrace.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*Sigh*

You have allot to learn grasshopper. The "polls" had Romney winning with a 9 point lead in 2012. Well above the margin of error. Polls are consistently wrong. I could go into detail, but your butthurt won't allow you to learn.

Yes, I spend allot of time reading, studying and talking politics. Have for years. It doesn't have anything to do with being happy or unhappy, having a life or not having a life. If you'd like, I'll give you my horses names so you can look them up. For a small fee, you can see their official record online(AQHA members don't have to pay). You can see their accomplishments. Those don't come from sitting in front of a computer. I'm quite happy with my life and quite active. I take the time to learn about politics and government because it's my responsibility as a US citizen and voter. Really, it's the same reason I take the time to learn to take care of all my animals. I assume that responsibility. I try to be as informed as possible.

That you choose, along with a good portion of the population as you point out, to skirt your responsibility to your country by not being informed, is not something that I consider a good thing. It's lazy. It's irresponsible. It's morally wrong. If you don't care enough to spend the time to inform yourself and would rather play, then like a child you should not vote.

So, while you have the gall to mock me for taking the time to learn about my country, you might want to ask yourself why it is that you don't bother.

Do you not care about your country enough to be informed? Your own actions say that you don't. You admit that you take no time to learn. You spend time with family. Okay, so do I. But, I also find that my family is important enough for me to know about their government. The government has a huge effect on the well being of my family. Maybe you don't care how the government effects your family. I do.

You have a lazy and irresponsible approach to government. Your government. As you pointed out, most do. That is precisely why we have a fucked up government because of ignorant, lazy and irresponsible fucks like you getting your politics in two minute soundbites on the boob tube between bites of greasy pizza instead of taking the time to be a responsible adult. You'd rather play with your family and do nothing to protect them. You'll spend a few minutes learning the flavors of the day, and then go vote. You've spent hours and hours, on a vaping forum but have not taken any time at all to learn about your own country. You're a fucking disgrace.
Touché.well said.....we are fucking lucky enough to live in the freest country in the world...... a total anomaly in the history of humanity wasted on dolts.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@f1r3b1rd Well who had three Reichstag moments under their husband, and a current commie funded beer hall Putsch?

Only real difference is the ones that are here illegally vs. being sold out forced out and death camped by a bobble headed nazi.
Honestly after Jarret and Ogolfer when the true shit sees the light of day not another democrap will step foot in the WH ever again.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did someone really try to drive home an insult by going ALL-CAPS, bold, and italic to highlight the fact they don't know how to spell?

I'd attempt to try and sort through the mud-slinging to find the debate going on here, but I'm left wondering if there'd be anything left by the time I got done mopping up the oratorical diarrhea.

Everybody%20Sucks%202016%20-%20blue-600x600.png

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did someone really try to drive home an insult by going ALL-CAPS, bold, and italic to highlight the fact they don't know how to spell?

I'd attempt to try and sort through the mud-slinging to find the debate going on here, but I'm left wondering if there'd be anything left by the time I got done mopping up the oratorical diarrhea.

Horseshit. You drive by once in in awhile, pop off a one liner, and then split.

I'm sure if you really wanted a debate, you'd find one. But no. It's a false alarm. Like the drunk in the bar that tells everyone how tough he is but won't actually fight anyone. Everybody gets a kick out that guy.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not digging through this shit pile of a thread to find tour posts but the last I remember was about how trump won the debate and the anonymous online online polls (useless survey) showed that a majority of button pushers showed people thinking trump won.

Countless other posts about the polls show trump victorious in one thing or another.

At least we can agree on polls being useless since the ones choosing the pool of people are pretty much determining the outcome.... you must have changed your mind. And those online surveys are stupid.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not digging through this shit pile of a thread to find tour posts but the last I remember was about how trump won the debate and the anonymous online online polls (useless survey) showed that a majority of button pushers showed people thinking trump won.

Countless other posts about the polls show trump victorious in one thing or another.

At least we can agree on polls being useless since the ones choosing the pool of people are pretty much determining the outcome.... you must have changed your mind. And those online surveys are stupid.

No, by all means, dig through the thread. Start at the beginning. I'm pretty consistent on polls.

I said I didn't watch the debate but did look to see what everyone said, which was what they said for the primary debates, including the online polls and that I expect it turned out the same.

I even added that we wouldn't know who won the debates until the election.

For those like yourself that like to twist words, I said nothing about polls of any kind being accurate. ;)

But, you can confirm that for yourself in the many comments I've made regarding them in this thread.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horseshit. You drive by once in in awhile, pop off a one liner, and then split.

I'm sure if you really wanted a debate, you'd find one. But no. It's a false alarm. Like the drunk in the bar that tells everyone how tough he is but won't actually fight anyone. Everybody gets a kick out that guy.
Ears ringing, buddy?

I'm just having a bit of fun reiterating my main point that there's no substantive discussion going on here, just shit talking. Besides, I'm ill-equipped to debate - one ruling party's candidate shows such blatant incompetence I can't imagine how anyone capable of carrying on a coherent conversation could rationally defend him. The other ruling party puts forth someone who, while well-versed in the nuances of running a government, has proven so corruptible and morally deficient I can't imagine how anyone capable of carrying on a coherent conversation could rationally defend her. My candidate, meanwhile, can't even name a single prominent foreign leader past or present - I can't rationally defend him other than to say that I'm casting a "fuck no!" protest vote to the two ruling parties that I'd never consider casting if my batshit insane nutjob had any chance of winning.

Regardless of who wins, we're fucked. The only reason Hillary, the second most-hated nominee in the history of presidential elections, is going to romp is because she's going up against the hands down, bar none most-hated nominee ever. I accept this reality. I do not like it any more than I would like the 30-something percent chance of a Trump win.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ears ringing, buddy?

I'm just having a bit of fun reiterating my main point that there's no substantive discussion going on here, just shit talking. Besides, I'm ill-equipped to debate - one ruling party's candidate shows such blatant incompetence I can't imagine how anyone capable of carrying on a coherent conversation could rationally defend him. The other ruling party puts forth someone who, while well-versed in the nuances of running a government, has proven so corruptible and morally deficient I can't imagine how anyone capable of carrying on a coherent conversation could rationally defend her. My candidate, meanwhile, can't even name a single prominent foreign leader past or present - I can't rationally defend him other than to say that I'm casting a "fuck no!" protest vote to the two ruling parties that I'd never consider casting if my batshit insane nutjob had any chance of winning.

Regardless of who wins, we're fucked. The only reason Hillary, the second most-hated nominee in the history of presidential elections, is going to romp is because she's going up against the hands down, bar none most-hated nominee ever. I accept this reality. I do not like it any more than I would like the 30-something percent chance of a Trump win.

That's what I said, only with fewer words. You didn't really want a debate.

I just find it hypocritical to call out "oratorical diarrhea", and then add your own. It's like the kid screaming at her brother "Quiet! You'll wake mom!" at the top of her voice. Counter productive, no?

No matter. I hardly find a person that joins in the very thing they are trying to bash to have credible debate skills anyway. Something seems wrong with those reasoning skills.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ears ringing, buddy?

Funny how you claim he is the most hated but turn out, votes say otherwise.
Johnson makes Biden look like a GENIUS! But then again the rest of the country has pretty much written off CA. since they are in a constant loop of reelecting the most retarded treasonous hags in history. (Piglosi, Boxer and fineswine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors