Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ej, I know you didn't write that. If your going to copy and paste at least have the decency to cite the source. On the internet, that means supply a link.

Most forums require that a link be provided, lest they get sued.
he did ... he said it was from the DSM
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)
- just sayin.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ej, I know you didn't write that. If your going to copy and paste at least have the decency to cite the source. On the internet, that means supply a link.

Most forums require that a link be provided, lest they get sued.

Dude I work in the medical field, shut the hell up!!
I wanted to understand why you and pulsvape are SO ABNORMAL!
Btw. Bird mentioned it first and that got me started
It's all clear to me now!
Why ur so ABNORMAL!!!
here you go again with that shit!!
LOOK IT UP
you good at that part!

You don't agree with your DIAGNOSIS!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh the other simpleton speaks....
"we are in the worst economic times since the great depression"

the status may NOT be the same but fear of it is leading to the mentality

screaming about the economy (NO MATTER THE CAUSE) is ok when it promotes your worship of the mighty Trump, when it proves the case against him its not.
This country has been in debt since Washington. The only time we were in the red was Jackson.

talk about picking your argument... lmao

hitler blames those outside for the problems you say? trump blames immigrants? Hitler blamed the Jews inside of Germany too...just sayin....
no there is no correlation there at all...

and again... not pro Hillary either,... but we are talking about trumps inadequacies, not hers... nice deflection though.
to say she is bad but trump is not is like choosing to be shot with a .17 instead of a .22

Trump doesn't blame immigrants. He blames the US government for not stopping the flow.

Your damaged brain cannot see the difference.

If my kids left the water on in the bathtub and floods the bathroom, I don't blame the water for the water damage. But, I don't pretend there is no damage either, I blame the kids for leaving the water on and propose to fucking turn it off.

Saying the water damaged my bathroom is no different than saying illegal immigration damaged the economy. I'm not blaming the water, I'm blaming whomever left it on.

Government policy on illegal immigration is what is damaging the economy.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep saying it. You know you can google entire text right?

I found Ej's post, word for word under "signs and symptoms" on wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

His second post on the subject was copy and pasted from the same source under "associated features".

He didn't write it. ;)
no he did not write it... it was from the DSM5 - it even says under the first paragraph "according to the DSM-5"

that's all that is needed per any college class now.

I'm actually not trying be a dick here, but when i was in engineering school from 2011-2013 that is all we needed. They did not require the MLA citation anymore unless it were to be a published writing.

Edit to add, when i was in school circa '95 it had to be quote MLA style no matter what... that apparently has changed

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I work in the medical field, shut the hell up!!
I wanted to understand why you and pulsvape are SO ABNORMAL!
Btw. Bird mentioned it first and that got me started
It's all clear to me now!
Why ur so ABNORMAL!!!
here you go again with that shit!!
LOOK IT UP
you good at that part!

You don't agree with your DIAGNOSIS!!?

Wiping butts does not make you a doctor of any sort. If you had gone to college, you should know about citation.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep saying it. You know you can google entire text right?

I found Ej's post, word for word under "signs and symptoms" on wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

His second post on the subject was copy and pasted from the same source under "associated features".

He didn't write it. ;)

I told you
You got at looking shit up

So....
Do you think the descriptions about you and PMS PULSVAPE are not accurate?
You need more descriptions?
Or
You need second opinion?
Now it's very clear to me why you and PMS pulsevApe are so fucking DIFFERENT!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wiping butts does not make you a doctor of any sort. If you had gone to college, you should know about citation.

Atleast I don't suck animals dicks!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no he did not write it... it was from the DDM5 - it even says under the first paragraph "according to the DSM-5"

I'm actually not trying be a dick here, but when i was in engineering school from 2011-2013 that is all we needed. They did not require the MLA citation anymore unless it were to be a published writing.

No, wiki cited the DSM-5.

Ej copy and pasted from wiki. Not a single word was his. He admits it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh
Here we go again
Now we are gonna be talking about my career!!!
Go on!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no he did not write it... it was from the DSM5 - it even says under the first paragraph "according to the DSM-5"

Edit to add, when i was in school circa '95 it had to be quote MLA style no matter what... that apparently has changed

He doesn't know anything about schools bro
He's farm boy!!
NO DISRESPECT TO THE FARMERS!!
I m just saying..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trump doesn't blame immigrants. He blames the US government for not stopping the flow.

Your damaged brain cannot see the difference.

If my kids left the water on in the bathtub and floods the bathroom, I don't blame the water for the water damage. But, I don't pretend there is no damage either, I blame the kids for leaving the water on and propose to fucking turn it off.

Saying the water damaged my bathroom is no different than saying illegal immigration damaged the economy. I'm not blaming the water, I'm blaming whomever left it on.

Government policy on illegal immigration is what is damaging the economy.
really?
proof that logic and critical thinking doesn't make it far up the mountain

While blaming the government for needing to change whatever policy; he is also, blaming the immigrant for drugs and murder...

"we are going to get rid of all the immigrants"
"lock up the jews"

surely you cant be that dense to not see the similarity in scapegoating.....

if you are, than this entire thing is an exercise in futility... its like trying to teach astrophysics to a 2 year old.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know that I believe that. Why so defensive about it? Guilty conscience?

I will continue to be a government whore for you and ur family and the rest of the people that TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM!!
peace out NARC
got to do errands!!
Don't worry I'm still reading ur STUPIDS

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cant be mad at him for that one... had i not gone back i wouldn't have known until the kids had to start doing papers.
but MLA changes every so many years anyhow
No, wiki cited the DSM-5.

Ej copy and pasted from wiki. Not a single word was his. He admits it.

Praise be to Allah, does it change what is said?
are we a published source?
do you even know what the fuck the dsm is used for? did you know before you googled the question?
by admitting it, he cited it: as far as the law would be concerned anyway...
this is the problem with talking to coolaide drinkers...
neener-neener-o.gif

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will continue to be a government whore for you and ur family and the rest of the people that TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM!!

Yes, you will. Because you won't think for yourself.

A person would think you'd want to change that, but no. You'd rather argue than learn.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really?

While blaming the government for needing to change whatever policy; he is also, blaming the immigrant for drugs and murder...

"lock up the jews"

if you are, than this entire thing is an exercise in futility... its like trying to teach astrophysics to a 2 year old.

You are simply lying. Trump has never said we are going to get rid of all the immigrant. Just the illegal ones.

Hitler didn't lock up the illegal immigrant jews. He locked up all jews legal or not.

Trump has never said a word about getting rid of legal immigrants. Lying about it so it fits your false claims won't change that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are simply lying. Trump has never said we are going to get rid of all the immigrant. Just the illegal ones.

Hitler didn't lock up the illegal immigrant jews. He locked up all jews.

Trump has never said a word about getting rid of legal immigrants. Lying about it so it fits your false claims won't change that.

omfg... its not that hard...
scary thing is you actually believe this shit and think you are smart.
youre just parsing to try and make things fit the koolaid.

trump- ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem
Hitler: Jews are the problem...

trump has said on more than one occasion that he wanted to deport illegals... you know what i was saying...
get your head out of the sand ... stop trying to legitimize insanity.

its not that difficult for most people with a fully functioning neural cortex

what is flavor of the day?

be back later to see what the afternoon argument is, from the mountain people.
this is so goddamn funny, ill never get past the cyclical logic you and pulse use. ill be back with chips and salsa later.

56ac3200c5cbb.image.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
considering its the internet and your lack of logic,.... you definitely think and communicate a lot like she did....
as to the status of your masculinity, I would rather not know.
omfg... its not that hard...
scary thing is you actually believe this shit and think you are smart.
youre just parsing to try and make things fit the koolaid.

trump- ILLEGAL immigrants are the problem
Hitler: Jews are the problem...

trump has said on more than one occasion that he wanted to deport illegals... you know what i was saying...
get your head out of the sand ... stop trying to legitimize insanity.

its not that difficult for most people with a fully functioning neural cortex

what is flavor of the day?

be back later to see what the afternoon argument is, from the mountain people.
this is so goddamn funny, ill never get past the cyclical logic you and pulse use. ill be back with chips and salsa later.

56ac3200c5cbb.image.jpg
OMG I thought we had established you are a historical illiterate...why do you keep embarassing yourself ...not even the most far left wing propognda mills go so far as to liken trump to hitler...becuase they know nobody will take them seriously.....stop being so fucking lazy if you want to demonize trump work at it get off comedy central and actually put in the time to go after him, but just calling him hitler is boneheaded and lazy.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you even know what the fuck the dsm is used for?

Yes, it seems to have two uses.

The intended use is reference material for doctors, PhD's or MD's. Of which, you and ej are neither. It's referenced for many things, such as diagnoses and research.

The unintended use is more often an attempt to call somebody a name in a more politically correct way for the hollier than thou types. It's so you can pretend to use bigger and more "official" sounding names like narcissist. This is the use you and ej are using. I'm more old school. I just say you are "brain damaged", "fucking stupid" and others. I don't pretend to be a doctor. I'll leave that to you asshats. When you have to pretend to be something you are not and use big words you don't understand and have to look up, just to call someone a name, it shows a weak and insecure intellect.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really?

"lock up the jews"

dumbshit

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trump has said on more than one occasion that he wanted to deport illegals

I want to deport illegals also. All for it.

I don't want to kill jews.

Deporting illegals is not the same as killing jews. Hell, I don't even want to kill illegals. Just send them home. That will be fine. The legals are Americans. They are fine the way they are.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Deporting illegals is not the same as killing jews. Hell, I don't even want to kill illegals. Just send them home. That will be fine. The legals are Americans. They are fine the way they are.
yeah hey they can even take a free johnson supporter with them.....oh yeah by the way I want to deport illegals too...all of them...and shut down immigration too...if the DNC wants new voters they have to buy American ones....

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah hey they can even take a free johnson supporter with them.....oh yeah by the way I want to deport illegals too...all of them...and shut down immigration too...if the DNC wants new voters they have to buy American ones....

I guess @f1r3b1rd wants to give the illegals free cake and ice cream. You know, so he doesn't look like hitler.

I'm sure, at the very least, he's moving to Ohio to make room for some illegals in his home.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess @f1r3b1rd wants to give the illegals free cake and ice cream. You know, so he doesn't look like hitler.

I'm sure, at the very least, he's moving to Ohio to make room for some illegals in his home.
I propose we give his job to any new legal or illegal immigrant anywhere on the planet who wants it...for the rest of his life.....or he has to paint duetchland uber allies on his house.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, Obama and Hitlery have done a good job of painting the US into a corner. Putin is winning in Syria. "Rebel" held Aleppo is close to falling, our proxies are losing. So, the last two days they floated the idea of air raids on Assad forces(direct involvement) to the media. Russia just chimed in saying any strike on Syrian government forces puts Russian soldiers at risk and they will use their s300 and s400 to shoot down any threat.

US and Russia is now facing off directly. The US has to back off and let Aleppo fall, or face Russia directly. Either choice is a bad choice when it comes to influence. The ball is in the US court. Start a war, or tuck tail.

Not good.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

oh look the brain cell has become one again.

amazing how the simple solution is to just enforce the laws already on the books.... and give the illegals here an opportunity for citizenship.

i lived on the border for two years... ive seen the immigration problem first hand... building the berlin wall is not a solution, nor is it even practical. All that it means is more tunnels going into Nogales and other border towns.
its just a big ass waste of time and money. oh yeah, Mexico is going to pay for it? lmao we all know they are not paying for it. bahaha
talk about gullable koolaid drinkers.
elmo.gif

overall the argument seems to be- he's not a politician.
yeah, i want someone not a surgeon doing a bypass on me.

I propose we give his job to any new legal or illegal immigrant anywhere on the planet who wants it...for the rest of his life.....or he has to paint duetchland uber allies on his house.

they can have the job I'm leaving...it wouldn't bother me, so long as they do it well.
I'm moving there for family and work thank you very much. The family and work part is nice but i will miss the coast and culture of NOLA. On the upside ill be close enough to Canada so that If trump does win and we collapse i can cross the lake and watch the insanity.

neener.gif

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh look the brain cell has become one again.

amazing how the simple solution is to just enforce the laws already on the books.... and give the illegals here an opportunity for citizenship.

i lived on the border for two years... ive seen the immigration problem first hand... building the berlin wall is not a solution, nor is it even practical. All that it means is more tunnels going into Nogales and other border towns.
its just a big ass waste of time and money. oh yeah, Mexico is going to pay for it? lmao we all know they are not paying for it. bahaha
talk about gullable koolaid drinkers.
elmo.gif

overall the argument seems to be- he's not a politician.
yeah, i want someone not a surgeon doing a bypass on me.

they can have the job I'm leaving...it wouldn't bother me, so long as they do it well.
I'm moving there for family and work thank you very much. The family and work part is nice but i will miss the coast and culture of NOLA. On the upside ill be close enough to Canada so that If trump does win and we collapse i can cross the lake and watch the insanity.

neener.gif
Wow two whole years on the border.....third generation born on the border here dipshit.why would I give scum who break democratically voted on laws citizenship...why would I give citizenship to people who spit in the face of my fellow countrymen and tell them they have no right to self determination.they have no right to make law and create a civil society.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow two whole years on the border.....third generation born on the border here dipshit.why would I give scum who break democratically voted on laws citizenship...why would I give citizenship to people who spit in the face of my fellow countrymen and tell them they have no right to self determination.they have no right to make law and create a civil society.....

and did i say i was a master at all things border? no
i said it meaning I'm not speaking from complete ignorance.

but then again i shouldn't have expected you to be able understand anything with logic.
nor be able to speak to a person without having to reach into your expansive vocabulary or colorful use of pretty words.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In other news, Obama and Hitlery have done a good job of painting the US into a corner. Putin is winning in Syria. "Rebel" held Aleppo is close to falling, our proxies are losing. So, the last two days they floated the idea of air raids on Assad forces(direct involvement) to the media. Russia just chimed in saying any strike on Syrian government forces puts Russian soldiers at risk and they will use their s300 and s400 to shoot down any threat.

US and Russia is now facing off directly. The US has to back off and let Aleppo fall, or face Russia directly. Either choice is a bad choice when it comes to influence. The ball is in the US court. Start a war, or tuck tail.

Not good.
Cool...Obama and Hilary don't represent America the represent the central banks...the American press is not reporting this story....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the upside ill be close enough to Canada so that If trump does win and we collapse i can cross the lake and watch the insanity.

Another benefit of voting for Trump. Good point!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jesus-facepalm.jpg

I'm so glad you two are not typical of the American voter....
it is scary; that, people who think like the two of you actually exist though.

this has been quite an eye opening couple of days of entertainment.

How do you all tie your shoes? Velcro?
jesus, please tell me you all are only like this on the internets.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and did i say i was a master at all things border? no
i said it meaning I'm not speaking from complete ignorance.

but then again i shouldn't have expected you to be able understand anything with logic.
nor be able to speak to a person without having to reach into your expansive vocabulary or colorful use of pretty words.
I think you've demonstrated logic is a concept beyond you.....anyone who bringing the full weight of their intellect to bear thinks Trump is Adolf hitler...well I'm not going to give their 700 days on the border much credence.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool...Obama and Hilary don't represent America the represent the central banks...the American press is not reporting this story....

The press is reporting it, just in a different light. They've been showing video of Aleppo babies, drumming up support for an invasion. This is common fair for pre war propaganda.

They certainly didn't show the wounded Aleppo baby videos when the US backed "rebels" were doing the bombing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus-facepalm.jpg

I'm so glad you two are not typical of the American voter....
it is scary that people who think like the two of you actually exist though.

this has been quite an eye opening couple of days of entertainment.
The thing is we are...look at the polls.....the deplorables are winning.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think you've demonstrated logic is a concept beyond you.....anyone who bringing the full weight of their intellect to bear thinks Trump is Adolf hitler...well I'm not going to give their 700 days on the border much credence.

365 + 365 = 730

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The thing is we are...look at the polls.....the deplorables are winning.
i know, and that's fine. Most trump followers I've spoken with, are actually capable of having a two way conversation.
you two are incapable of that whatsoever.- which is why this is so much fun.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
365 + 365 = 730
I figured it took you at least thirty days to realize where you were.....hair splitting much.....the point being your time on the border was. Very very little....let me put it this way my first playmates didn't speak English.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[/QUOTE]
The press is reporting it, just in a different light. They've been showing video of Aleppo babies, drumming up support for an invasion. This is common fair for pre war propaganda.

They certainly didn't show the wounded Aleppo baby videos when the US backed "rebels" were doing the bombing.
They are not reporting what Putins response is to our aggression..we fucking armed ISIS

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i know, and that's fine. Most trump followers I've spoken with, are actually capable of having a two way conversation.

We need another side for a two way conversation. Half your brain doesn't work so there is only one side vs a half a side.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I figured it took you at least thirty days to realize where you were.....hair splitting much.....the point being your time on the border was. Very very little....let me put it this way my first playmates didn't speak English.
bahaha, no i don't share a brain cell, with my horsey.
Unfortunately, i knew where i was.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We need another side for a two way conversation. Half your brain doesn't work so there is only one side vs a half a side.

funny since you and pulse share one brain cell.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It could really blow up I. Hilary's face...if Putin starts shooting our planes down ....their deaths many Americans are going to lay at the feet of Obama and Hilary I know I will.everything Hilary touches ends in blood.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could really blow up I. Hilary's face...if Putin starts shooting our planes down ....their deaths many Americans are going to lay at the feet of Obama and Hilary I know I will.everything Hilary touches ends in blood.

I tend to think Obama will back off, but you never know, he always does the dumbest shit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look you came on this thread and voted for Hilary then you said that you initially wanted trump then you said that because of time and me you were going to vote for Hilary and today you are voting for Johnson......do you see why we think you are a joke?....Ill tell you who you're gonna vote for bitch....you will wait to the last minute and see what the popular narrative being manufactured by the corporate media is, then you'll see what all your little friend and family think and then you'll vote for whoever the people you live around and go to barques with vote for...and they will all vote for whatever the manufactured narrative is, and then you'll shove greasy meat down your face and between pork laced belches make the astute comparisons between trump and hitler and fucks even stupider and less educated if such creatures exist. than you are will titter at your brilliance......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors