Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
that there is the problem...
if everyone really voted 3rd party when they wanted to instead of picking from the two major parties... we may actually see change one day

look again
Voting third party during an election in the climate as it is set is like trying to resist arrest on the street. BAD shit happens.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if everyone really voted 3rd party when they wanted to instead of picking from the two major parties... we may actually see change one day

look again
People with definite opinions yes ,blind no . If there was a reasonable 3rd canidate people would vote ! I belive if ralph Nader was still around he would win this ! Yes if there was a reasonable 3rd party canidate people would vote for them . But in this case its a throwaway .
I bet if bernie went 3rd party he would be init . Thats how crappy this feild is . But we gotta pick one ! Pick the one that will no matter what change the face of the system !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Voting third party during an election in the climate as it is set is like trying to resist arrest on the street. BAD shit happens.
i went GOP every election i have voted for and had the thought i had now...
someone said almost exactly what you are saying.......

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
People with definite opinions yes ,blind no . If there was a reasonable 3rd canidate people would vote ! I belive if ralph Nader was still around he would win this ! Yes if there was a reasonable 3rd party canidate people would vote for them . But in this case its a throwaway .
I bet if bernie went 3rd party he would be init . Thats how crappy this feild is . But we gotta pick one ! Pick the one that will no matter what change the face of the system !

Hell if Perot dusted his ancient ass off I am sure he would stroll away with it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the funniest part of that statement is the contradiction in it.
you are so controlled by trump that even while you say "it is likely" that he will betray his promises you still follow him rather than ask yourself WHY he will do that.

you've also not followed anything that I SAID. ::

the laughing stock of the whole thing is that you TRUMP supporters are still voting for the same thing... The same result... The same co-opted by the globalist ... he will follow the gop

he didn't free anyone or let anyone out of a bottle He merely made people desperate for a leader follow him and let him be their leader.
"People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand."
-Michael J Fox

i know that is sucks when you realize you were swindled, but you have a lot of company ... unfortunately.
im not sure if your just plain stupid or illiterate....but people write stuff and you either ignore it or it just does not make a dent in your Neanderthal skull ...basically as far as I can tell your just butt hurt and you really can't defend your position so just choose to ignore the fallacies of your arguements when they are pointed out to you and fall back on posting memes and whining. Either way you're boring....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

look again
Well dipshit instead of voting for the fucking GOP all the time if you had voted for Ron Paul a real libertarian when he had a good chance of upsetting the election we wouldn't be here...its a little fucking late to be talking about a third party when the libertarians have been co opted by retarded pot heads walking around in their underwear....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
im not sure if your just plain stupid or illiterate....but people write stuff and you either ignore it or it just does not make a dent in your Neanderthal skull ...basically as far as I can tell your just butt hurt and you really can't defend your position so just choose to ignore the fallacies of your arguements when they are pointed out to you and fall back on posting memes and whining. Either way you're boring....

evidently being boring gets you kinda worked up...
Well dipshit instead of voting for the fucking GOP all the time if you had voted for Ron Paul a real libertarian when he had a good chance of upsetting the election we wouldn't be here...its a little fucking late to be talking about a third party when the libertarians have been co opted by retarded pot heads walking around in their underwear....

yup... apparently I'm really boring....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
evidently being boring gets you kinda worked up...

yup... apparently I'm really boring....
that is not getting worked up ..it's merely an observation....you've bought into that PC beta male bullshit for so long that when men talk straight to you, you see that as aggression when it's just. Straight from the shoulder comment....you sit round with your head up your arse voting straight GOP , and then at the eleventh hour you think you've grown a brain and had some sort of epiphany,and you start lecturing people who have been voting third party for the last twenty or thirty years about your brilliant insight......and what a radical free thinker you are....you are late to the party sunshine and you re wearing last years gown.......I voted. For Perot I voted for Ron Paul during elections where I was forced to write in my vote hell I even voted peace end freedom party in my Mispent youth so, having to listen to. A Neo con sheep Pom Pom girl lecture me on voting third party is. A Bit rich

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that is not getting worked up ..it's merely an observation....you've bought into that PC beta male bullshit for so long that when men talk straight to you, you see that as aggression when it's just. Straight from the shoulder comment....you sit round with your head up your arse voting straight GOP , and then at the eleventh hour you think you've grown a brain and had some sort of epiphany,and you start lecturing people who have been voting third party for the last twenty or thirty years about your brilliant insight......and what a radical free thinker you are....you are late to the party sunshine and you re wearing last years gown.......I voted. For Perot I voted for Ron Paul during elections where I was forced to write in my vote hell I even voted peace end freedom party in my Mispent youth so, having to listen to. A Neo con sheep Pom Pom girl lecture me on voting third party is. A Bit rich
not worked up? lol:giggle::teehee:
dude, you are so stretching to try and explain a persons(whom you don't know) thought process
but I'm boring

put me in whatever group you want, I explained my thought process. it is what it is. I'm sorry that someone; whom you dont know, not being in your heard of sheep bother you so much.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly.

That fuck @f1r3b1rd thinks he's onto a grand new idea. He's 20 years behind behind the curve and instead of getting caught up to current times, he's posting ideas and memes from 2012. Four years of Obama and the threat of a Hitlery presidency, couple with a non-republican Republican(Trump) that has all but destroyed the Republican party while Hitlery is doing a good job of putting a bad taste in the Dimocrits mouths has changed the operating procedure. The viable third party (L) of past is no longer viable. At least, not this year.

Trump is the best bet for destroying the two(ONE) party system. This isn't just about the next President, it's about future Presidents and government.

Just look at his memes. Straight from '2012. Same fucking memes, different faces. The douche is stuck in the past. The difference is, Obama and Romney had nearly identical policies. Not so this time. Trump and Hitlery couldn't be more different.

The fucking douche is so far behind he thinks he's posting fresh memes but they're fucking re-hashed memes from 2012.

Obamney2012-Ohyeswedid.jpg
obama-romney-same-obamney-photo.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exactly.

That fuck @f1r3b1rd thinks he's onto a grand new idea. He's 20 years behind behind the curve and instead of getting caught up to current times, he's posting ideas and memes from 2012. Four years of Obama and the threat of a Hitlery presidency, couple with a non-republican Republican(Trump) that has all but destroyed the Republican party while Hitlery is doing a good job of putting a bad taste in the Dimocrits mouths has changed the operating procedure. The viable third party (L) of past is no longer viable. At least, not this year.

Trump is the best bet for destroying the two(ONE) party system. This isn't just about the next President, it's about future Presidents and government.

Just look at his memes. Straight from '2012. Same fucking memes, different faces. The douche is stuck in the past. The difference is, Obama and Romney had nearly identical policies. Not so this time. Trump and Hitlery couldn't be more different.

The fucking douche is so far behind he thinks he's posting fresh memes but they're fucking re-hashed memes from 2012.

yup, I just suck, and ya'll don't care so much that you all cant stop. lmao
:vino::popcorn::teehee:

ya'll die hard trump supporters are so full or irony and hypocrisy that I cant stop laughing.

like watching my grandparents yell about "kids today"

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are delusional if you think trump is going to come in and fix the sytem and not continue to be corrupt. We will see him effect policy to help his lenders in china and russia, try to change tax policy in his favor.

He won't get anywhere even if he wanted to and he doesn't. The only thing trump is and ever has been interested in is what benefits trump.

He is just as much of a liar as clinton but he's just not as good at it and says whatever nonsense he thinks of like a child.

Vote for either of them, outcome will be the same. It's funny to watch you guys get all worked up shouting that trump will change things, chastising people for their opinion, telling them they're stupid and feeling superior much like trump does. If you guys communicate with people as you do in this thread you must not have any friends so it's a good thing you at least have this forum.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

look again
If everyone REALLY wanted change, they would have voted for Ron Paul when he ran.

BUT, everyone wanted to label him a "kook" and say he was an isolationist. Now you have the choice of evil in the form of an old hag, and a mentally unstable liar with a bad tan.

Johnson is just as bad, but less known.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it won't.

Keep dreaming. People will accept WHOEVER the say is president. Period.
I'm afraid you right there won't be an armed revolt ..however their will be a massive peacefull uprising how violent it gets depends on the goverment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are delusional if you think trump is going to come in and fix the sytem and not continue to be corrupt. We will see him effect policy to help his lenders in china and russia, try to change tax policy in his favor.

He won't get anywhere even if he wanted to and he doesn't. The only thing trump is and ever has been interested in is what benefits trump.

He is just as much of a liar as clinton but he's just not as good at it and says whatever nonsense he thinks of like a child.

Vote for either of them, outcome will be the same. It's funny to watch you guys get all worked up shouting that trump will change things, chastising people for their opinion, telling them they're stupid and feeling superior much like trump does. If you guys communicate with people as you do in this thread you must not have any friends so it's a good thing you at least have this forum.
Why don't you just go away you never have anything relevant to say.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm afraid you right there won't be an armed revolt ..however their will be a massive peacefull uprising how violent it gets depends on the goverment.
No, that won't happen either. Only people who cheer against the constitution and morality have the balls to do anything. The good people of this nation are too pussified to do a damn thing other than whine quietly from their chairs at home.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's been watching John Stewart reruns and didn't realize it....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that won't happen either. Only people who cheer against the constitution and morality have the balls to do anything. The good people of this nation are too pussified to do a damn thing other than whine quietly from their chairs at home.
A year ago I'd say you were right but now I'm not so sure....nobody really likes Hilary the Bernie supporters have a a knife to grind with the DNC and most trump supporters have written off the RNC...I think trumps candidacy has made people realize that the status quo can be brought down,.....just as in Europe the EU is being pulled down...nothing says it has to be violent..it could be a massive fucking merry prankster of a movement......hell its mostly a matter of saying the emperor has no clothes. A massive vote of no confidence and civil disobedience..the only they can stop it is if they shut down the Internet and Facebook and Google go full fascist...which they will do happily.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A year ago I'd say you were right but now I'm not so sure....nobody really likes Hilary the Bernie supporters have a a knife to grind with the DNC and most trump supporters have written off the RNC...I think trumps candidacy has made people realize that the status quo can be brought down,.....just as in Europe the EU is being pulled down...nothing says it has to be violent..it could be a massive fucking merry prankster of a movement......hell its mostly a matter of saying the emperor has no clothes. A massive vote of no confidence and civil disobedience..the only they can stop it is if they shut down the Internet and Facebook and Google go full fascist...which they will do happily.
You believe this, when you live in a society that is literally terrified of people in clown masks?

People see a clown and they shit themselves trying to call a cop.

Yet, you think those same people will peacefully protest? LOL!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No it won't.

Keep dreaming. People will accept WHOEVER the say is president. Period.
You forget history.
3% is all it takes.
That 3% will quickly rise when the 65% tax is collectively shoved up every ones ass while the true criminals continue to take tax write off to a private self controlled foundation while pillaging it's own donations.
Think shit sucks now with 500% health insurance fuckings from what it was pre hillarycare. But add in a 65% tax.

Shit will get very real since what they have has been stripped from them.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Maybe he's been watching John Stewart reruns and didn't realize it....[/QUOTE]

lmao! ya'll are hysterical!

bashing someone by saying they get information from the media(no stewart is not the media nor are the comedy shows) , like you two geniuses are not watching fox news to pant over Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity's last word. Somehow the most watched cable news network is not the media.

giphy.gif

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAPOAAAAJDc4Y2RhMjBlLTY4Y2YtNDg1Mi05ODJlLTExMmY0ZjY1MDM4Zg.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at his root he may be apoltcal, But, his main issue is his vanity and ego, and what others will think of him... makes it easy for him to be a tool of the GOP.

I'm not anti GOP, i am pro small government and socially a liberal.
The GOP is no longer my grandfathers's GOP.

it really is long past time for a third party......
You are correct...

If you assume he running as GOP because he is one of them.

The only reason choose them over the dems is ... he is NOT a racists sexist and therefore does not qualify.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You forget history.
3% is all it takes.
That 3% will quickly rise when the 65% tax is collectively shoved up every ones ass while the true criminals continue to take tax write off to a private self controlled foundation while pillaging it's own donations.
Think shit sucks now with 500% health insurance fuckings from what it was pre hillarycare. But add in a 65% tax.

Shit will get very real since what they have has been stripped from them.
I don't forget history. I know it very well.

I am no longer romantic about a revolution. I have become very realistic about people and what they will do.

There are a TON of differences of people today, as opposed to the 1700's. Not the least of which is 50+% of the people are on government handouts right now.

We will NOT ever have another revolution like we had. Instead, we will complacently go belly up as a country, and move into a true dictatorship.

I'll also guarantee, if Hillary is elected, even you won't pick up a rifle. It's all talk from people who what to romanticize about the revolution.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to re read history books....

Your 50% on government handout.... is the same 50+% that was indentured or in slaved in the 1700s...

See the real problem is the progressives are not progressing in a forward direction.... they want the 1700s.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You need to re read history books....

Your 50% on government handout.... is the same 50+% that was indentured or in slaved in the 1700s...

See the real problem is the progressives are not progressing in a forward direction.... they want the 1700s.

LOL. Did you get your history book from a cracker jack box?

Only the wealthy could afford slaves. Very few people in America were indentured servants. So by your recount of history there were only rich and slaves in America.

Odd, that's a far cry from the actual history........

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the people will not revolt we will go out with a wimper just like we have for the past 8 years . Speak up your a hater and you get shouted down .

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Only the wealthy could afford slaves. Very few people in America were indentured servants. So by your recount of history there were only rich and slaves in America.

No, what I am saying is that the dependent class of people has not changed, proportionally, all that much... Only difference is that the GOVERNMENT is now the slave master. I'm saying that, for lack of better words.. demographically the citizenry has not changed all that much. Most of the change we do have is in the racial makeup of the demo groups. Attitudes are much the same, its just that the people saying/doing the stuff look different.

There's still the same main groups, those that want control, those that want to be controlled and those that want to be left the fuck alone.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I hear you,but I don't think you're being totally realistic....the economy is going to fall the banking cartels are going to need a scapegoat,and it seems likely Hilary will try and push for more war,she may even start a war with Russia.
I don't think she'll be able to sell the war that easily and that the entire population of the west will rise up against it...if she and the bankers don't start a war I don't think putting a dictator in power is going to be easy....look at Venezuela even they are bucking back against their dictatorship....if the people are pushed to economic desperation it very well could be the pain that propels them into uprising....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BE REALISTIC trampbois
It ain't gonna change
Same shit different day!!
Wake up!!!
Smart tax evaders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear you,but I don't think you're being totally realistic....the economy is going to fall the banking cartels are going to need a scapegoat,and it seems likely Hilary will try and push for more war,she may even start a war with Russia.
I don't think she'll be able to sell the war that easily and that the entire population of the west will rise up against it...if she and the bankers don't start a war I don't think putting a dictator in power is going to be easy....look at Venezuela even they are bucking back against their dictatorship....if the people are pushed to economic desperation it very well could be the pain that propels them into uprising....
sounds like you've had an overdose of glenn beck

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, what I am saying is that the dependent class of people has not changed, proportionally, all that much... Only difference is that the GOVERNMENT is now the slave master. I'm saying that, for lack of better words.. demographically the citizenry has not changed all that much. Most of the change we do have is in the racial makeup of the demo groups. Attitudes are much the same, its just that the people saying/doing the stuff look different.

There's still the same main groups, those that want control, those that want to be controlled and those that want to be left the fuck alone.
And that is why the democrat party has used all its energy during obamas reign not to improve a single Americans life except those of the bankers...they have used a massive amount of our dollars and time in flooding the country with forgien nationals legal and illegal in order to change the demography of America....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha
PulsevApe
Drink some Water
You sound like you have KIDNEY STONEs and shit...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the people will not revolt we will go out with a wimper just like we have for the past 8 years . Speak up your a hater and you get shouted down .

Revolt be voting for Trump. There has to be a first shot right??????

I have no delusion that Trump can fix anything. In fact I kinda hope he cant. If all he does is ruin the 2 party system that will be enough. We as a nation are becoming addicted to government.... As addicts, We need to hit the bottom before we can address the real problems.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sounds like you've had an overdose of glenn beck
Look why don't you just shut the fuck up ....you've proven yourself to be a ill informed,GOP cheerleader..who is now changing his vote to Hilary or is it to Johnson...you know the guy who doesn't know what an Aleppo is or how to chew food with his mouth closed.....you have gone off the rails and have now descended into the ej realm where you post monosyllabic bumper sticker slogans like a late night comedy routine, or adolescent memes....just do what the TV tells you to do .....and spare us the commercials....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look why don't you just shut the fuck up ....you've proven yourself to be a ill informed,GOP cheerleader..who is now changing his vote to Hilary or is it to Johnson...you know the guy who doesn't know what an Aleppo is or how to chew food with his mouth closed.....you have gone off the rails and have now descended into the ej realm where you post monosyllabic bumper sticker slogans like a late night comedy routine, or adolescent memes....just do what the TV tells you to do .....and spare us the commercials....

NO SERIOUSLY
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
you sound so STUPID!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Revolt be voting for Trump. There has to be a first shot right??????

I have no delusion that Trump can fix anything. In fact I kinda hope he cant. If all he does is ruin the 2 party system that will be enough. We as a nation are becoming addicted to government.... As addicts, We need to hit the bottom before we can address the real problems.
this I do agree with...
I just do not agree with your solution at all.... if elected as gop he will keep the gop standard

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1272964790_glenn-beck-crying.gif

a little something to make you feel better.....

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Well make up your mind, would ya?
First you say 50+ % are slaves and indentured servants.

Now you want to talk about the "poor". It doesn't matter the time or the country. You will ALWAYS have the poor. Always.

The HUGE difference is the "comfort" in the poverty. Today, people are comfortable in poverty with handouts. Franklin warned us of this. You think those people are going to really join an uprising? Lol. Not happening.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are right. The economy WILL fall. But it will not take a war to install a dictator.

Just the economy collapsing will be enough. No war needed.

It's the cycle of history, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors