Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah... that is the goal of the progressive... prevention of and control over original thought.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
roger that! unfortunately I think all we have at the moment to choose from are progressives.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump calls one obese woman miss piggy and the putzes come unglued, they take this as an indication of a childish petulant brute unworthy of the presidency.....meanwhile the hag calls a quarter of the entire population "deplorables"' one out of every four Americans.....and the media and the mindless fucks think this is a mature and stable hand on the wheel of the ship of state.....you can't fix stupid.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah but I think Trump will be progressing in the opposite direction.. of the cliff. If not, Certainly slower.

can you expand on that?
as in what do you think he would actually do and how do you think he would do it?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and your buddy need to put your shirts back on and get out of here. You look like twats.

You need to get out of this FUCKING country
You grumpy TAX evader
Fuck YOU and ur stupid logic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You grumpy TAX evader

Hmm the sjw feels are boobooed... telling the folk that try and hold this country together while they suckle off the tit of uncle sugar.
If anyone should get the fuck out it is the stupid, the hopeless and the fucking democratic buttbois.

So when ya going?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You grumpy TAX evader

So, it's logic that stumps you. That puts you at a significant disadvantage for critical thinking skills. It's probably the reason you can only hash together three to four word sentences, too.

Coincidentally, I put your capitalized words together, in order, and it's a message from Hitlery.

FUCKING TAX YOU.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, it's logic that stumps you. That puts you at a significant disadvantage for critical thinking skills. It's probably the reason you can only hash together three to four word sentences, too.

Ok you win in BOOK writing skills!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think kaine did an 8 ball before the debate last night

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
trump-mexicans.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Penis won the vp debate last night
According to the media

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow you are a basic.. a soft weak ass basic.

EJ if common sense were cents.. you could barely scrape together a handful of pocket lint, a wad of someone's chewed gum, a few boogers and three bottle caps.
Seriously when did the Special Olympics start issuing DL and voter regristration cards?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah just imagine if the hag steals the election like she did the nomination....We are all one long staircase or warm day away from having kaine as president.......hell a flashing ambulance light could send the old witch into a coma.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow you are a basic.. a soft weak ass basic.

EJ if common sense were cents.. you could barely scrape together a handful of pocket lint, a wad of someone's chewed gum, a few boogers and three bottle caps.
Seriously when did the Special Olympics start issuing DL and voter regristration cards?

Blah blah blah
Fuck you too

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blah blah blah
Fuck you too

Sorry you are so basic that you cannot see the fema death camp train spot for you.
keep bleating the sheeple feels..

BAA BAAA BAA ... *captive bolt to the skull* I mean "Hands Up don't shoot!"

If you do not honestly think the commiecrats are not going to round up the stupids and clueless and the pokemon go smartphone drones then you are seriously beyond help.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry you are so basic that you cannot see the fema death camp train spot for you.
keep bleating the sheeple feels..

BAA BAAA BAA ... *captive bolt to the skull* I mean "Hands Up don't shoot!"

If you do not honestly think the commiecrats are not going to round up the stupids and clueless and the pokemon go smartphone drones then you are seriously beyond help.

They all the same dude
You all wake up!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They all the same dude
You all wake up!!!

ya you not staying woke bro.

Would rather have ya on our side but it appears you have cemented your feet in on the side of the criminally stupid and terminally fucktarded.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

NO MATTER WHO "WINS"
WE GET THIS

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ya you not staying woke bro.

Would rather have ya on our side but it appears you have cemented your feet in on the side of the criminally stupid and terminally fucktarded.

On ur side.... ???

Dude I'm not smart enough to be a part of
The FUCKTASTIC five
But I'm not DUMB join you all grumpy can't move on assholes!!!
WAKE UP
NOTHING IS CHANGING!!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can you expand on that?
as in what do you think he would actually do and how do you think he would do it?
Doing absolutely nothing..... would be an improvement....

But. What I mean is while he may in reality be the same as the rest... a progressive.. I don't think he knows it. I think he is mostly apolitical. I think the things he will do will be things that are good for Americans..... even if they would be bad politically. He after all won't be angling to improve his estate or reputation. He doesn't care what the politically estute thinks is right or wrong. Or at least it seems.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let narrow it down for you. it is for the children.
Vote for the one that did not facilitate child rape, drug importation and who's husband was not a frequent flyer of pedo rape airways.

I'm actually going to vote for Gary "allepo" Johnson.
quite frankly Hillary and Trump are pretty much the same as far as I'm concerned.
Johnson, may be a fucking moron, but so are the others also.

besides, as said multiple times, my state will go GOP, So my vote completely unimportant regardless.

to be completely honest, the whole election is a JOKE at this point, but watching people get their G-strings twisted over something they cant control is quite funny.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But. What I mean is while he may in reality be the same as the rest... a progressive.. I don't think he knows it. I think he is mostly apolitical. I think the things he will do will be things that are good for Americans..... even if they would be bad politically. He after all won't be angling to improve his estate or reputation. He doesn't care what the politically estute thinks is right or wrong. Or at least it seems.

LOL!!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

at his root he may be apoltcal, But, his main issue is his vanity and ego, and what others will think of him... makes it easy for him to be a tool of the GOP.

I'm not anti GOP, i am pro small government and socially a liberal.
The GOP is no longer my grandfathers's GOP.

it really is long past time for a third party......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
quite frankly Hillary and Trump are pretty much the same as far as I'm concerned.

besides, as said multiple times, my state will go GOP, So my vote completely unimportant regardless.

to be completely honest, the whole election is a JOKE at this point, but watching people get their G-strings twisted over something they cant control is quite funny.
You and ej are the fucking joke here....you pinheads don't get it and I expect you never will unless SNL puts a dress on Alec Baldwin and draws it out in crayon for you......people are voting for certain policies that trump espouses....the preservation of the republic...a separate sovereign nation state while hag pushes for a globalist agenda of international courts and parliaments making laws in which the people have no voice in the laws governing their own nation.....(see the Brexit) ...sponge bob episode #203..Trump espouses the idea that the people have the right to determine immigration policy and not a cabal of international global elite......Trump espouses the idea that the people have the right to trade policies that enrich the people of the nation and not who ever pays the most for an appointment at the state department...whereas the hag pushes the claptrap the globalism will help the average worker...ask the average Mexican farmer how well nafta helped him out....the hag supports the censoring of both speech and thought...in short Trump espouses the idea that we should preserve our republic and have an international cultural.intellectual and spiritual diversity...whereas the hag pushes for a global manifest destiny wherein for the good of all...all nations will fall under the heel of the bitch state..Europe and America will have their demographics changed western culture and western thought will be obliterated since it teaches the value of the individual above the interests of the state...all cultures and nations will replace their languages ,people's cultures traditions ideas and gods under the corporate state......I know this is a lot of fucking words for your pinhead to wrap itself around...but nobody loves trump...they love what he has done....destroyed the RNC..destroyed the stranglehold the media has had....woken up people to question what is possible...spit in the eye of thought control by making a mockery out of POlitical correctness and beta male whiners like yourself..he.has turned the status quo on its head.......Now you will whine that Trump will betray his promises,he will betray his supporters....perhaps,possibly, I will even grant likely.....but that is not the point...the point is the people have rejected the globalist and the left which has been co-opted by the globalist ...that is a Genie trump let out of the bottle and it cannot be put back in again...that is what people are voting for not a fucking person....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When the pudnuts call it fly over country and low hanging fruit they ARE referring to Johnson voters, stay at homes and third party snivelers.
At least make it count or do not bother wiping your entitled ass of what is left of the flag and what it means.
Pissing away your vote in that fashion you would be way better off not voting and working on changing it for the next go around.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya I do not need the "god" of boy rapers and goat fuckers.
Hell Thursday in that religion is not ladies night...

If you doubt me ask the guys that went beyond the fobs what really goes on.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You and ej are the fucking joke here....you pinheads don't get it and I expect you never will unless SNL puts a dress on Alec Baldwin and draws it out in crayon for you......people are voting for certain policies that trump espouses....the preservation of the republic...a separate sovereign nation state while hag pushes for a globalist agenda of international courts and parliaments making laws in which the people have no voice in the laws governing their own nation.....(see the Brexit) ...sponge bob episode #203..Trump espouses the idea that the people have the right to determine immigration policy and not a cabal of international global elite......Trump espouses the idea that the people have the right to trade policies that enrich the people of the nation and not who ever pays the most for an appointment at the state department...whereas the hag pushes the claptrap the globalism will help the average worker...ask the average Mexican farmer how well nafta helped him out....the hag supports the censoring of both speech and thought...in short Trump espouses the idea that we should preserve our republic and have an international cultural.intellectual and spiritual diversity...whereas the hag pushes for a global manifest destiny wherein for the good of all...all nations will fall under the heel of the bitch state..Europe and America will have their demographics changed western culture and western thought will be obliterated since it teaches the value of the individual above the interests of the state...all cultures and nations will replace their languages ,people's cultures traditions ideas and gods under the corporate state......I know this is a lot of fucking words for your pinhead to wrap itself around...but nobody loves trump...they love what he has done....destroyed the RNC..destroyed the stranglehold the media has had....woken up people to question what is possible...spit in the eye of thought control by making a mockery out of POlitical correctness and beta male whiners like yourself..he.has turned the status quo on its head.......Now you will whine that Trump will betray his promises,he will betray his supporters....perhaps,possibly, I will even grant likely.....but that is not the point...the point is the people have rejected the globalist and the left which has been co-opted by the globalist ...that is a Genie trump let out of the bottle and it cannot be put back in again...that is what people are voting for not a fucking person....

the funniest part of that statement is the contradiction in it.
you are so controlled by trump that even while you say "it is likely" that he will betray his promises you still follow him rather than ask yourself WHY he will do that.

you've also not followed anything that I SAID. ::

the laughing stock of the whole thing is that you TRUMP supporters are still voting for the same thing... The same result... The same co-opted by the globalist ... he will follow the gop

he didn't free anyone or let anyone out of a bottle He merely made people desperate for a leader follow him and let him be their leader.
"People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand."
-Michael J Fox

i know that is sucks when you realize you were swindled, but you have a lot of company ... unfortunately.

at his root he may be apoltcal, But, his main issue is his vanity and ego, and what others will think of him... makes it easy for him to be a tool of the GOP.

I'm not anti GOP, i am pro small government and socially a liberal.
The GOP is no longer my grandfathers's GOP.

it really is long past time for a third party......

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think we are swindled by Trump . He wasnt my choice .but out of everyone we have been given to choose from ill vote for him even only if its for the Supreme Court. I like some of what he says but not everything i dont like his thin skin and the inability to listen to advise . But given what we have he is the only choice . I dont think there are any blind "followers" among us in this discussion.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When the pudnuts call it fly over country and low hanging fruit they ARE referring to Johnson voters, stay at homes and third party snivelers.
At least make it count or do not bother wiping your entitled ass of what is left of the flag and what it means.
Pissing away your vote in that fashion you would be way better off not voting and working on changing it for the next go around.
that there is the problem...
if everyone really voted 3rd party when they wanted to instead of picking from the two major parties... we may actually see change one day
I dont think we are swindled by Trump . He wasnt my choice .but out of everyone we have been given to choose from ill vote for him even only if its for the Supreme Court. I like some of what he says but not everything i dont like his thin skin and the inability to listen to advise . But given what we have he is the only choice . I dont think there are any blind "followers" among us in this discussion.

look again

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the funniest part of that statement is the contradiction in it.
you are so controlled by trump that even while you say "it is likely" that he will betray his promises you still follow him rather than ask yourself WHY he will do that.

you've also not followed anything that I SAID. ::

the laughing stock of the whole thing is that you TRUMP supporters are still voting for the same thing... The same result... The same co-opted by the globalist ... he will follow the gop

he didn't free anyone or let anyone out of a bottle He merely made people desperate for a leader follow him and let him be their leader.
"People want leadership, Mr. President, and in the absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They're so thirsty for it they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand."
-Michael J Fox

i know that is sucks when you realize you were swindled, but you have a lot of company ... unfortunately.
Hmm the choice in your book.
A semi function retard.. johnson. A guy who is more fucked up than a football bat, having Miley Cyrus fits.
A corrupt treasonous evil slag that should have been in prison decades ago.
Or a business man who has no issue kicking the shit out of the opposition, does not play the PC game.

Even if Trump went on a hooker fucking spree while drone striking every suspected terrorist it would still be better than what we have endured the last 8 years of the professional golfer and thief. The previous mumbling retard and the pedophile rapist before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors