Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah asshole..I was married to a French Jew who lost both her grandfathers in the German camps.....and a lot of Jews said the same fucking thing.....it can't happen here.
no it wont happen here... HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CANT "THE DONALD"
of course cussing at anyone that you don't agree with makes you feel better to.... might I suggest some preparation H?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are right. The economy WILL fall. But it will not take a war to install a dictator.

Just the economy collapsing will be enough. No war needed.

It's the cycle of history, bud.
^^^^ THIS ^^^
ALL EMPIRES FALL

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And cue the memes...
GIF not a meme..... just thought I would help you out.
this is meme
merica.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well make up your mind, would ya?
First you say 50+ % are slaves and indentured servants.

Now you want to talk about the "poor". It doesn't matter the time or the country. You will ALWAYS have the poor. Always.

The HUGE difference is the "comfort" in the poverty. Today, people are comfortable in poverty with handouts. Franklin warned us of this. You think those people are going to really join an uprising? Lol. Not happening.
We are like 19 trillion in debt...who exactly is going to lend us the money to create an even larger welfare state.....soon the handouts will have to end....and when they do all hell will break lose...and the thing about chaos is you can really be sure which way people will jump......the herd, yeah they can be led,but the rest of the population will be unpredictable.......and let's face it this maybe the point in our history when our goverment is most hated and most distrusted....except by the idiots who worship their TV.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We are like 19 trillion in debt...who exactly is going to lend us the money to create an even larger welfare state.....soon the handouts will have to end....and when they do all hell will break lose...and the thing about chaos is you can really be sure which way people will jump.
I don't remember a revolution and blood in the streets when many people were standing in soup lines. Did I miss that part of the history books?

If you are feeding them stone soup, they'll be happy. Just as long as you are feeding them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't remember a revolution and blood in the streets when many people were standing in soup lines. Did I miss that part of the history books?

If you are feeding them stone soup, they'll be happy. Just as long as you are feeding them.
Most of economists who are looking at this debt bubble predict it will be far worse than the depression...and yeah there was blood in the streets ..of France and Italy and Germany....FDR got us into a war,because his handout economy wasn't working...you don't really believe the fairy tale we went to war to make the world safe for democracy.....and yes the elite were afraid of revolution that is how hitler and Mussolini came to power they promised to fight back against the communists who were gaining popularity in the west due to the economic collapse of the worldwide depression.also during the last depression 30% of the population lived on farms...they were self sufficient for food....now..most people couldn't grow hair.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well make up your mind, would ya?
First you say 50+ % are slaves and indentured servants.

Now you want to talk about the "poor". It doesn't matter the time or the country. You will ALWAYS have the poor. Always.

The HUGE difference is the "comfort" in the poverty. Today, people are comfortable in poverty with handouts. Franklin warned us of this. You think those people are going to really join an uprising? Lol. Not happening.

I am talking about the same people..... All that has changed is the label, applied to them. And I might have generalized a bit.. The new labeling doesn't create new people. Just a different way of describing them. Not much difference between a poor Black person, white person or green person. They are all still poor. and being oppressed by our current government.

As for joining the uprising???? Have you seen the TV lately.. Seems they are doing a lot of rising against the hand that's feeding them, already.. Granted, they have been brainwashed as to the reasoning and causes. and are targeting the wrong parts of the system..... But I have faith they will eventually see the truth.

Eventually they will see through the lies..... The democrats did do, and will do every bad thing they say the republican MIGHT do when elected. I don't understand how they keep getting credit for policies they have ALWAYS opposed. I guess having the media on your side helps.

Take wars and Nukes and the GOP or Trump.... No repubilcan has ever used a nuke (or owned a slave)... That was the democrats. Yet the repubs are the war mongers. I guess that's true if you ONLY go back to Reagan. Prior to that I believe most if not all the wars of the 20th century were Democrat wars. Not sure about Korea, can't remember my Junior high civics classes very well.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right. The economy WILL fall. But it will not take a war to install a dictator.

Just the economy collapsing will be enough. No war needed.

It's the cycle of history, bud.

Um- we already have a dictatorship......... He was elected twice. The fact is Trump represents a break in that particular cycle. It's up to us to make sure it stays broken.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am talking about the same people..... All that has changed is the label, applied to them. And I might have generalized a bit.. The new labeling doesn't create new people. Just a different way of describing them. Not much difference between a poor Black person, white person or green person. They are all still poor. and being oppressed by our current government.

As for joining the uprising???? Have you seen the TV lately.. Seems they are doing a lot of rising against the hand that's feeding them, already.. Granted, they have been brainwashed as to the reasoning and causes. and are targeting the wrong parts of the system..... But I have faith they will eventually see the truth.

Eventually they will see through the lies..... The democrats did do, and will do every bad thing they say the republican MIGHT do when elected. I don't understand how they keep getting credit for policies they have ALWAYS opposed. I guess having the media on your side helps.

Take wars and Nukes and the GOP or Trump.... No repubilcan has ever used a nuke (or owned a slave)... That was the democrats. Yet the repubs are the war mongers. I guess that's true if you ONLY go back to Reagan. Prior to that I believe most if not all the wars of the 20th century were Democrat wars. Not sure about Korea, can't remember my Junior high civics classes very well.
korea was known as part of the Truman doctrine....yeah a democrat...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Most of economists who are looking at this debt bubble predict it will be far worse than the depression...and yeah there was blood in the streets ..of France and Italy and Germany....FDR got us into a war,because his handout economy wasn't working...you don't really believe the fairy tale we went to war to make the world safe for democracy.....and yes the elite were afraid of revolution that is how hitler and Mussolini came to power they promised to fight back against the communists who were gaining popularity in the west due to the economic collapse of the worldwide depression.

19.5 trillion in debt....
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
the Nazi's and the depression.... you have a point... but it just shows what is really going on.
as to your wife.. my grandfather was Italian born and fought for the allies to come to Merica during WWII... I grew up hearing about that. My maternal grandfather was forward operations before the battle of the bulge and was one of the men whom discovered Auschwitz. -

Hitler rose to power by making promises to solve the economic collapse...
he wanted to "Make Germany Great AGAIN"

you may not like this because its from youtube and the history channel... but its old B-Roll footage, so you should like that.
from TED

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
19.5 trillion in debt....
http://www.usdebtclock.org/
the Nazi's and the depression.... you have a point... but it just shows what is really going on.
as to your wife.. my grandfather was Italian born and fought for the allies to come to Merica during WWII... I grew up hearing about that. My maternal grandfather was forward operations before the battle of the bulge and was one of the men whom discovered Auschwitz. -

Hitler rose to power by making promises to solve the economic collapse...
he wanted to "Make Germany Great AGAIN"

you may not like this because its from youtube and the history channel... but its old film so you should like that.
Per usual your pea brain is not sufficient to address the point made to you...that being...that anything is possible ...your assumption about the possibility of Hilary throwing us into a war as being a ridiculous tinfoil hat fantasy..is debunked by the reality of most of the last centuries wars,and also the targeting of Jews in Europe was also a clear point that anything is possible...once again you go off tangent can't stay on point, refuse to address points that show what a fool you are and basically wander around the thread posting idiotic memes like an adolescent....by the way you brain dead fuck every politician makes promises to make their country great again......that's why people vote for them....or are you gonna vote for the guy who says....yeah ..I'm not gonna do much everything will be just about the same vote for me....it really is about time to get the crayon box out for you.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You are not "oppressed" when you are being fed, housed, and cared for. They aren't taking shit from them.

Your view of things can be identified as SKEWED by this simple statement.

Those that are "oppressed" are the people that actually work, and contribute. WE are the ones being fleeced while we earn our sustenance, while others known as "poor" do ZERO and reap the harvest of our work.

The "poor" are poor because they choose to be. They also like where they are at. If they didn't, they would do something about it.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um- we already have a dictatorship......... He was elected twice. The fact is Trump represents a break in that particular cycle. It's up to us to make sure it stays broken.
Wrong.
He as ELECTED. Not a dictator. He also doesn't make all the decisions in his own, nor does he have the final say. Go back to history class again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol
Dictatorship
Shut up Honda
Quit smoking weed bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make America great again!??
how?
Shut yo ass up..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Per usual your pea brain is not sufficient to address the point made to you...that being...that anything is possible ...your assumption about the possibility of Hilary throwing us into a war as being a ridiculous tinfoil hat fantasy..is debunked by the reality of most of the last centuries wars,and also the targeting of Jews in Europe was also a clear point that anything is possible...once again you go off tangent can't stay on point, refuse to address points that show what a fool you are and basically wander around the thread posting idiotic memes like an adolescent....by the way you brain dead fuck every politician makes promises to make their country great again......that's why people vote for them....or are you gonna vote for the guy who says....yeah ..I'm not gonna do much everything will be just about the same vote for me....it really is about time to get the crayon box out for you.
ive said it before I'm not voting for Hillary so that has no water either- I'm voting for my Johnson.(that way I can say I pulled the lever for Johnson)
SO much hypocrisy and anger at the truth ... its ok, dude. If you want I can send you some preparation H, I have a bottle here- only used once.
you've drank the Trump koolaide to the point that you cant even see the historical correlation or facts.
Just like The Nazi followers, you are too blind by the Promise of making it great and blaming a certain demographic for the problems that you cant see reality.

just one question? is the koolaide grape or lime?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol
get off the PILLS people!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive said it before I'm not voting for Hillary so that has no water either- I'm voting for my Johnson.(that way I can say I pulled the lever for Johnson)
SO much hypocrisy and anger at the truth ... its ok, dude. If you want I can send you some preparation H, I have a bottle here- only used once.
you've drank the Trump koolaide to the point that you cant even see the historical correlation or facts.
Just like The Nazi followers, you are too blind by the Promise of making it great and blaming a certain demographic for the problems that you cant see reality.

just one question? is the koolaide grape or lime?
OK I'll try and have some patience look...Hogans Hero.s was a TV show.....there was no real Hogan,there was no real Sgt.shultz, no colenel Klink...it was all made up......just when I think you've said something totally asinine you come up and double down on it....you are now comparing trump supporters to nazi brown shirts.......ej you've been upsurpped we now have a new resident idiot.......I love it ....a dolt who gets his political insights via late night comedy is now getting his historical insights from Hollywood Tonight........please continue ....

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK I'll try and have some patience look...Hogans Hero.s was a TV show.....there was no real Hogan,there was no real Sgt.shultz, no colenel Klink...it was all made up......just when I think you've said something totally asinine you come up and double down on it....you are now comparing trump supporters to nazi brown shirts.......ej you've been upsurpped we now have a new resident idiot.......I love it ....a dolt who gets his political insights via late night comedy is now getting his historical insights from Hollywood Tonight........please continue ....
OMG>>> and I'm the one that is not that bright? change the light bulb, I hope you are not that dumb.

I am comparing Trumps promises, rise to power and unhinged behavior to that of Hitler. You brought it up by comparing the depression and bloodshed in Europe to that of what you claimed we are on the brink of now.

if you cant see the correlation of historical fact and happenings to the current events today, then you need to either stop drinking the koolaid or get your head out of the sand and start using the brains you think you have.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG>>> and I'm the one that is not that bright? change the light bulb, I hope you are not that dumb.

I am comparing Trumps promises, rise to power and unhinged behavior to that of Hitler. You brought it up by comparing the depression and bloodshed in Europe to that of what you claimed we are on the brink of now.

if you cant see the correlation of historical fact and happenings to the current events today, then you need to either stop drinking the koolaid or get your head out of the sand and start using the brains you think you have.

oh yeah the comparisons are fucking uncanny....a poor, poorly educated,unambitious,untalented,penniless solitary loser.toatlly invisible,and rejected....and a man born into wealth highly educated,or at least highly successfull in his field of endeavors..well known well respected, multi millionaire with a fucking hot ass wife......they could be twins........
Germany 1930s...hyper inflation famine,.infasrtucture bombed to hell. occupying french troops,....yeah it could be albuquerque.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5aa1634481023e02c4d44f15f85400dd.jpg

used racisim to rise to power.......the entire DNC
proposed mass deportations.....dwight eisnhower comander of the allied forces in europe president of the US
promised to make merica great again....every person whose run for political office
blames immigrants for americas problems....believes the people have the right to make immigration policy not the rich
thought jews should wear specail ID...FDR interned japanese,Italian, and Germans in camps...Jimmy Carter halted all issue of visas of all Iranians....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
oh yeah the comparisons are fucking uncanny....a poor, poorly educated,unambitious,untalented,penniless solitary loser.toatlly invisible,and rejected....and a man born into wealth highly educated,or at least highly successfull in his field of endeavors..well known well respected, multi millionaire with a fucking hot ass wife......they could be twins........
Germany 1930s...hyper inflation famine,.infasrtucture bombed to hell. occupying french troops,....yeah it could be albuquerque.

hahahah omg, you are such a simpleton.
Hitler, was an artist, and an atarboy with the catholic faith.
True his father never claimed him, and he was always seeking acceptance.
Trump, was raised by a successful father and highly educated but also; rejected by the wealthy elite, as an outsider, and seeking acceptance.

both men seeking acceptance...
both men rising to power during a perceived time of economic hardship or hardship on the horizon
both men using a perceived underclass as scapegoats for the populations problems
both men promising to fix all the problems and even saying "i am the only one who can fix it"

proposed mass deportations.....dwight eisnhower comander of the allied forces in europe president of the US
promised to make merica great again....every person whose run for political office
blames immigrants for americas problems....believes the people have the right to make immigration policy not the rich
thought jews should wear specail ID...FDR interned japanese,Italian, and Germans in camps...Jimmy Carter halted all issue of visas of all Iranians....
just because wrongs have been fone by previous American leaders that does not justify allowing them to happen again.
even my kids know that 2 wrongs don't make a right; and, a previous bad act does not justify a future one..

I know the truth hurts but I promise it will be ok
file.php

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly my point
SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Exactly my point
SAME SHIT DIFFERENT DAY....

amen ... 2 roads to the same destination.. but don't be a sheep and vote for trump like everyone else.
you have to be the same to be different

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahahah omg, you are such a simpleton.
Hitler, was an artist, and an atarboy with the catholic faith.
True his father never claimed him, and he was always seeking acceptance.
Trump, was raised by a successful father and highly educated but also; rejected by the wealthy elite, as an outsider.

both men seeking acceptance...
both men rising to power during a perceived time of economic hardship or hardship on the horizon
both men using a perceived underclass as scapegoats for the populations problems
both men promising to fix all the problems and even saying "i am the only one who can fix it"

just because wrongs have been fone by previous American leaders that does not justify allowing them to happen again.
even my kids know that 2 wrongs don't make a right; and, a previous bad act does not justify a future one..

I know the truth hurts but I promise it will be ok
file.php
okay so youve demonstrated you know absolutely nothing about world or american history...is there another subject on which you wish to demonstarte your breath taking ignorance?.....we know you got posting dnc propoganda memes down...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

no dipshit you used these mistakes to compare trump to hitler...is dwight eisnhower hitler as well.is fdr hitler as well

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am comparing Trumps promises, rise to power and unhinged behavior to that of Hitler.

LOL.

There is no correlation to Hitler. You need to brush up on your history.

For starters, the US is not in a depression. Yet. We are currently in a very slow recovery from a deep recession. The slow recovery is caused, in part, due to a lack of manufacturing.

Germany was in depression because of WW1. Massive war repairations were forced on Germany and the allies put a huge thumb on them to hold them down. All deserved, but it did make Germans desperate and eager to get out of their situation. There is no pressure on the US from the outside, like Germany had. No deep depression. We are no where near the shape that Germany was in.

Hitler's talking points were to make Germany great again. But he used "Stronger Together" talking points. Unity. That's what Hitlery calls for, unity. For everyone to "work together". Unions(laborers) and those that are underprivileged are susceptible to the Unity cry. Together we can. One hive mind. Hitlery wants to be the queen in an ant farm, just as Hitler wanted to be king of an ant farm, one mind and everyone does their part for the colony.

Hitler blamed others, outside the country, for Germany's problems, and jews. Who does Hillary blame for her hacked DNC emails and other problems, including Syria? Russia. Internally and externally, she blames other countries. Oh, and deplorables. As Hitler put blame on other countries and jews, Hitlery puts blame on other countries and deplorables.

Like Hitler, Hitlery will push us into a WW.

Trump is quite the opposite. He blames US policy. On trade, on immigration, on the economy and foreign relations. He doesn't blame other countries or a group of people. He says we should try to get along with Russia for a common goal, destroy ISIS. Not blame them for ISIS that Hitlery and Obama created.

But, all of this is really moot in your case. Your damaged brain is unable to draw rather simple conclusions.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
amen ... 2 roads to the same destination.. but don't be a sheep and vote for trump like everyone else.
you have to be the same to be different

Wait for it...

Trump is not one of them
He is not a politician
He's the only chance to destroy the GOP and the left!!
He's the only one that will make USA great again cuz he knows business
... dumb fuckers
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE
I may not be as intelligent forum writer like time and pulsevApe
But I know
Common sense!!
this is the world I live in now...
What makes you all grumpy assholes thinks
Donald Duck will save ur RED BRAIN!!
Fuck you to think that way...
KEEP DREAMING FANBOIS.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait for it...

Trump is not one of them
He is not a politician
He's the only chance to destroy the GOP and the left!!
He's the only one that will make USA great again cuz he knows business
... dumb fuckers
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE
I may not be as intelligent forum writer like time and pulsevApe
But I know
Common sense!!
this is the world I live in now...
What makes you all grumpy assholes thinks
Donald Duck will save ur RED BRAIN!!
Fuck you to think that way...
KEEP DREAMING FANBOIS.

well youre right about one thing....youre not intelligent.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

For starters, the US is not in a depression. Yet. We are currently in a very slow recovery from a deep recession. The slow recovery is caused, in part, due to a lack of manufacturing.

Germany was in depression because of WW1. Massive war repairations were forced on Germany and the allies put a huge thumb on them to hold them down. All deserved, but it did make Germans desperate and eager to get out of their situation. There is no pressure on the US from the outside, like Germany had. No deep depression. We are no where near the shape that Germany was in.

Hitler's talking points were to make Germany great again. But he used "Stronger Together" talking points. Unity. That's what Hitlery calls for, unity. For everyone to "work together". Unions(laborers) and those that are underprivileged are susceptible to the Unity cry. Together we can.

Hitler blamed others, outside the country, for Germany's problems, and jews. Who does Hillary blame for her hacked DNC emails and other problems, including Syria? Russia. Internally and externally, she blames other countries. Oh, and deplorables. As Hitler put blame on other countries and jews, Hitlery puts blame on other countries and deplorables.

Trump is quite the opposite. He blames US policy. On trade, on immigration, on the economy and foreign relations. He doesn't blame other countries or a group of people. He says we should try to get along with Russia for a common goal, destroy ISIS. Not blame them for ISIS that Hitlery and Obama created.

But, all of this is really moot in your case. Your damaged brain is unable to draw rather simple conclusions.
fuck man France never paid us back for the loans they took out from us for that war and we didnt occupy france.......maybe we should have.
Hilary blames the Russians and the "deplorables" a quarter of the population

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL.

Hitler's talking points were to make Germany great again. But he used "Stronger Together" talking points. Unity. That's what Hitlery calls for, unity. For everyone to "work together". Unions(laborers) and those that are underprivileged are susceptible to the Unity cry. Together we can.

Trump is quite the opposite. He blames US policy. On trade, on immigration, on the economy and foreign relations. He doesn't blame other countries or a group of people.

oh the other simpleton speaks....
"we are in the worst economic times since the great depression"

the status may NOT be the same but fear of it is leading to the mentality

screaming about the economy (NO MATTER THE CAUSE) is ok when it promotes your worship of the mighty Trump, when it proves the case against him its not.
This country has been in debt since Washington. The only time we were in the red was Jackson.

talk about picking your argument... lmao

hitler blames those outside for the problems you say? trump blames immigrants? Hitler blamed the Jews inside of Germany too...just sayin....
no there is no correlation there at all...

and again... not pro Hillary either,... but we are talking about trumps inadequacies, not hers... nice deflection though.
to say she is bad but trump is not is like choosing to be shot with a .17 instead of a .22

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others.[8][9] These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.[10] Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence. This is because people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements.[8][11] In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority.[11]

According to the DSM-5, individuals with NPD have most or all of the following symptoms, typically without commensurate qualities or accomplishments:[8][11]

Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
Needing constant admiration from others
Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
Pompous and arrogant demeanor

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well youre right about one thing....youre not intelligent.
funniest post of this entire thread.... you telling someone else they are not intelligent

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
People with narcissistic personality disorder are characterized by their persistent grandiosity, excessive need for admiration, and a disdain and lack of empathy for others.[8][9] These individuals often display arrogance, a sense of superiority, and power-seeking behaviors.[10] Narcissistic personality disorder is different from having a strong sense of self-confidence. This is because people with NPD typically value themselves over others to the extent that they disregard the feelings and wishes of others and expect to be treated as superior regardless of their actual status or achievements.[8][11] In addition, people with NPD may exhibit fragile egos, an inability to tolerate criticism, and a tendency to belittle others in an attempt to validate their own superiority.[11]

According to the DSM-5, individuals with NPD have most or all of the following symptoms, typically without commensurate qualities or accomplishments:[8][11]

Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

lmao!!! I still haven't gotten the V... I need to though so many changes from the IV

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
funniest post of this entire thread.... you telling someone else they are not intelligent
this from an illiterate who has a 6th grade knowledge of world and american history....and defends SNL is a legitamate news source....give it up even ej knows when hes made an ass out of himself stick to memes......words and actual knowledge is not your strong point just point and click dude thats what youre good at....ej can make room for you in the playpen.....you do the pictures and he can write a word or two under them.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People with NPD tend to exaggerate their skills and accomplishments as well as their level of intimacy with people they consider to be high-status. Their sense of superiority may cause them to monopolize conversations and to become impatient or disdainful when others talk about themselves.In the course of conversation, they may purposefully or unknowingly disparage or devalue the other person by overemphasizing their own success. When they are aware that their statements have hurt someone else, they tend to react with contempt and to view it as a sign of weakness.When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to situation,but typically, their actions and responses are deliberate and calculated.Despite occasional flare-ups of insecurity, their self-image is primarily stable (i.e., overinflated)

To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen.Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate, insult, blame others and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility.Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents.They usually mask these feelings from others with feigned humility, isolating socially or they may react with outbursts of rage, defiance, or by seeking revenge.The merging of the "inflated self-concept" and the "actual self" is seen in the inherent grandiosity of narcissistic personality disorder. Also inherent in this process are the defense mechanisms of denial, idealization and devaluation.

According to the DSM-5, "Many highly successful individuals display personality traits that might be considered narcissistic. Only when these traits are inflexible, maladaptive, and persisting and cause significant functional impairment or subjective distress do they constitute narcissistic personality disorder."Although overconfidence tends to make individuals with NPD ambitious, it does not necessarily lead to success and high achievement professionally. These individuals may be unwilling to compete or may refuse to take any risks in order to avoid appearing like a failure.In addition, their inability to tolerate setbacks, disagreements or criticism, along with lack of empathy, make it difficult for such individuals to work cooperatively with others or to maintain long-term professional relationships with superiors and colleagues.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this from an illiterate who has a 6th grade knowledge of world and american history....and defends SNL is a legitamate news source....give it up even ej knows when hes made an ass out of himself stick to memes......words and actual knowledge is not your strong point just point and click dude thats what youre good at.
Says the one that justifies future bad acts by stating previous ones...
you have zero Logic. kind of remind me of my ex-wife.....
talking to you and Time has become about the same.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says the one that justifies future bad acts by stating previous ones...
you have zero Logic. kind of remind me of my ex-wife.....
talking to you and Time has become about the same.
OK comparing other men to your ex wife is a whole new level of creepy id just as soon you keep to yourself.....if you cant see the inherent wierdness in that seek help....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK comparing other men to your ex wife is a whole new level of creepy id just as soon you keep to yourself.....if you cant see the inherent wierdness in that seek help....
considering its the internet and your lack of logic,.... you definitely think and communicate a lot like she did....
as to the status of your masculinity, I would rather not know.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ej, I know you didn't write that. If you're going to copy and paste at least have the decency to cite the source. On the internet, that means supply a link.

Most forums require that a link be provided, lest they get sued.

Besides, taking credit by not citing is intellectually dishonest, let alone weak minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors