Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Turnout, votes and small donations. He already broke the R record for donations under $200 and we're a month short of the end.
Primary votes also. Crushed Ronnie's old record, and that dude was hated by the dims just as bad, and Carter was just cleaning up Ford's messes.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I said, only with fewer words. You didn't really want a debate.

I just find it hypocritical to call out "oratorical diarrhea", and then add your own. It's like the kid screaming at her brother "Quiet! You'll wake mom!" at the top of her voice. Counter productive, no?

No matter. I hardly find a person that joins in the very thing they are trying to bash to have credible debate skills anyway. Something seems wrong with those reasoning skills.
Okay, I struck a chord, it seems. Why do you profess to love Donald Trump? Feel free to just shoot me a link to a favorite post or two of yours if you've already articulated this, my goal here isn't to make you repeat shit I may have missed.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I struck a chord, it seems. Why do you profess to love Donald Trump? Feel free to just shoot me a link to a favorite post or two of yours if you've already articulated this, my goal here isn't to make you repeat shit I may have missed.

You didn't strike a chord. I was acknowledging your point, that you're much better than the rest of us. Otherwise, why else post that posting in this thread is oratorical diarrhea? There is no point, other than to boost your own ego.

Your first question is a strawman. I don't profess to love anybody. Except my wife, kids and etc. Maybe try to rephrase it in a more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,conventional manner. 'Why are you voting for Trump'. 'Why do you prefer Trump'. You know, in a way that shows genuine interest rather than baiting. You offered a debate that was not diarrhea, but start off with shit like that? So far, you haven't lived up to being above the shit.

I don't like Trump. I think he'll make the best President of those that applied. He has better policies. Not all, but the ones that matter the most. He isn't proven to be corrupt. He might turn out to be corrupt, but I can't read minds. Anybody could be corrupt. It's a chance we take. His personality sucks. So does the rest of them. I don't personally like any of them. So, it's a wash. I'm not looking for a friend. And the results of a Hillary win would be devastating to the country. I don't normally care, but it's warhawk devastating, not simply internally devastating. I don't want nukes dropped on my kids on the coast. Trump says he will talk to Putin. Hillery says bomb. I don't think Trump will sacrifice our sovereignty for better foreign relations, but will deal with Russia. Hopefully as prior presidents did during the cold war.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess not everybody is buying into the war drum that hilary ,and the flying monkies who are voting for the witch keep banging......somebody hung this from the mannhattan bridge.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my god. Stop the election! 10 years ago Trump tried to fuck a woman. And he used the word fuck! And pussy!

I can't vote for him now. I'm ashamed. I'm mean, who the fuck says pussy?

Everyone grab a cigar, Trump has been defeated. LOL

cigar.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my god. Stop the election! 10 years ago Trump tried to fuck a woman. And he used the word fuck! And pussy!

cigar.jpg
Yup breaking news ! The media is so happy !!! Now i guess he cant bring up her treatment of women her husband raped .....pack it up its over

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today

The FBI releases 350 of Hitlerys emails today. Non story.

Wikileaks unleashes a fresh batch of files on Russia getting a 20% stake in US uranium and ties to Clinton foundation. Non story

Wikileaks releases hundreds of "sensitive" excerpts from Hillary wall street speeches. Non story.

Two boxes of Hitlery emails were missing when the FBI went to pick up. Non story.

Leaked emails show the white house intervened to suppress Hillary email server story. Non story

Trump makes crude remarks ten years ago. Now that's fucking story. Print it!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think wolf blitzer came in his pants reporting the story !
Wtf ? Its like any conversation i hear at work everyday........ mother goose ........I fucked her !

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK.. I DONT LIKE THE GUY .... THE STORY IS A NON-STORY AND PERSONALLY A LOAD IN A FULL DIAPER.

on the other hand though ..... she will inevitably bring it up in the next debate. Any freshman debate student could take that and flip it back to the way she trashed Bill's former mistresses. It leaves him blame free for bringing up the topic and opens her up to everything that she had said and done against women.
essentially it will re-open the "woman vote"

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think wolf blitzer came in his pants reporting the story !
Wtf ? Its like any conversation i hear at work everyday........ mother goose ........I fucked her !

It's common. Even the Mormon boys talk shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,after they look to see who's around.

And women are just plain nasty mouths in their little groups.

If they think Trumps bad, they don't want to hang out at my barber's shop, LOL.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its bawdy talk its all bullshit we all know that but its what we do doesnt mean i think less of my wife sister or mother or women in general its just real talk . Why isnt clinton hanging out with a convicted pedophile news ? Pedos need to die .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am still wondering what he is wrong about.
Pretty sure being a billionaire makes bitches wetter than a monsoon in Asia.
Once you hit a certain level he is not wrong that you can scoop up pussy by the handful, it is flung at you with the intent to get some of your money or a wedding ring.
I mean come on guys even wayne newton gets support stockings and giant granny panties flung up on stage for him.

I mean other than having his arm around Hitlery, you have never seen ugly tail on the Don's arm ever.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really whats the fuckin point of being rich but to get chicks ! Thats why jimmy page picked up a guitar! Fuckin a

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really whats the fuckin point of being rich but to get chicks ! Thats why jimmy page picked up a guitar! Fuckin a

If The Don was busting ass in a blue collar job do you HONESTLY think his current wife would have looked twice at him?

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
potuses-laughing.jpg

Donald has no idea what incredible sex he'll be missing thanks to his big mouth.
Looks like I'll be playing Jimmy's Barry White cassettes in the Oval Office, even with Hillary, unless you fellas wore them out!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

to even it out

These are the best we have to choose from for President

Last edited:

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't strike a chord. I was acknowledging your point, that you're much better than the rest of us. Otherwise, why else post that posting in this thread is oratorical diarrhea? There is no point, other than to boost your own ego.

Your first question is a strawman. I don't profess to love anybody. Except my wife, kids and etc. Maybe try to rephrase it in a more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,conventional manner. 'Why are you voting for Trump'. 'Why do you prefer Trump'. You know, in a way that shows genuine interest rather than baiting. You offered a debate that was not diarrhea, but start off with shit like that? So far, you haven't lived up to being above the shit.

I don't like Trump. I think he'll make the best President of those that applied. He has better policies. Not all, but the ones that matter the most. He isn't proven to be corrupt. He might turn out to be corrupt, but I can't read minds. Anybody could be corrupt. It's a chance we take. His personality sucks. So does the rest of them. I don't personally like any of them. So, it's a wash. I'm not looking for a friend. And the results of a Hillary win would be devastating to the country. I don't normally care, but it's warhawk devastating, not simply internally devastating. I don't want nukes dropped on my kids on the coast. Trump says he will talk to Putin. Hillery says bomb. I don't think Trump will sacrifice our sovereignty for better foreign relations, but will deal with Russia. Hopefully as prior presidents did during the cold war.
Okay, I certainly could have worded my statements better. And thanks for answering what I intended to ask, rather than what I inadvertently did due to poor word choice.

I disagree with the point that Trump hasn't "proven to be corrupt." There have been enough examples of him screwing over fellow businessmen and the federal tax system (though we can't really have a definitive debate here because the candidate refuses to follow accepted protocol for disclosure) that my faith in his ethics is lacking.

I'm not sure if you mean that Clinton has advocated a military assault on Russia or not when you say "Trump says he will talk to Putin. Hillery says bomb." If so, then I'll resign from this argument. Even if not, intentional misspelling as a means of conveying disrespect seems kind of childish to me, so I'll still bow out. I'm pretty sure that even though you think "allot" means "a large quantity" rather than "to assign" that you can spell the name of the Democratic candidate for president (maybe you call it the "Democrat party" and think you're making a clever insult too, since no one with sufficient brainpower would refer to the "Republic party"?).

Our fundamental disagreement, however, seems to be that you believe in supporting the "lesser of two evils," while I'm hesitant to throw my support behind anyone that I consider evil, or even harmful in general.

I guess not everybody is buying into the war drum that hilary ,and the flying monkies who are voting for the witch keep banging......somebody hung this from the mannhattan bridge.....

maxresdefault.jpg
I'm sure there are people who think invading and conquering sovereign lands makes one a "peace maker." Those people also think shooting down civilian aircraft aids the aforementioned efforts. Personally, not my cup of tea. Not going too deep into the failure to grasp English in your post, since I'm assuming you're okay with a multilingual society...

Apparently, Aleppo has more hospitals than my entire State. One gets struck nearly every day.
Your state is undergoing a bombing campaign in the midst of a civil war, which would make it comparable to Aleppo? What state are you from? If this is really going on, it's the biggest proof that mainstream media is failing to cover actual facts ever! Is Canada finally making its military play against Montana?

Today

The FBI releases 350 of Hitlerys emails today. Non story.

Wikileaks unleashes a fresh batch of files on Russia getting a 20% stake in US uranium and ties to Clinton foundation. Non story

Wikileaks releases hundreds of "sensitive" excerpts from Hillary wall street speeches. Non story.

Two boxes of Hitlery emails were missing when the FBI went to pick up. Non story.

Leaked emails show the white house intervened to suppress Hillary email server story. Non story

Trump makes crude remarks ten years ago. Now that's fucking story. Print it!
Links? Some of this stuff you're alleging, if substantiated, could be a bombshell to sway Hillary voters. Other stuff, like 350 emails released, could be substantial, unless it's 350 "Hiya! How's it going?" tropes. I'm assuming, however, all of your "evidence" comes from questionable highly-partisan sources, given your pronounced inability to engage in reasonable conversation with all the "Hitlery" references concurrent with the blatant oblivion to the fascist ties of the candidate that you don't "love" but still wholeheartedly support.

+1. This is the best Trump endorsement I've seen. Ever.

20130109.png

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

cigar.jpg
Exactly our propaganda mills sell the idea using the word pussy is obscene and the bodies Hilary has left strewn across the Middle East is presidential....but after all...what difference does it make.......oh well I guess trump can write off the obese angry lesbian triggleypuff vote.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I certainly could have worded my statements better. And thanks for answering what I intended to ask, rather than what I inadvertently did due to poor word choice.

I disagree with the point that Trump hasn't "proven to be corrupt." There have been enough examples of him screwing over fellow businessmen and the federal tax system (though we can't really have a definitive debate here because the candidate refuses to follow accepted protocol for disclosure) that my faith in his ethics is lacking.

I'm not sure if you mean that Clinton has advocated a military assault on Russia or not when you say "Trump says he will talk to Putin. Hillery says bomb." If so, then I'll resign from this argument. Even if not, intentional misspelling as a means of conveying disrespect seems kind of childish to me, so I'll still bow out. I'm pretty sure that even though you think "allot" means "a large quantity" rather than "to assign" that you can spell the name of the Democratic candidate for president (maybe you call it the "Democrat party" and think you're making a clever insult too, since no one with sufficient brainpower would refer to the "Republic party"?).

Our fundamental disagreement, however, seems to be that you believe in supporting the "lesser of two evils," while I'm hesitant to throw my support behind anyone that I consider evil, or even harmful in general.

I'm sure there are people who think invading and conquering sovereign lands makes one a "peace maker." Those people also think shooting down civilian aircraft aids the aforementioned efforts. Personally, not my cup of tea. Not going too deep into the failure to grasp English in your post, since I'm assuming you're okay with a multilingual society...

Your state is undergoing a bombing campaign in the midst of a civil war, which would make it comparable to Aleppo? What state are you from? If this is really going on, it's the biggest proof that mainstream media is failing to cover actual facts ever! Is Canada finally making its military play against Montana?

Links? Some of this stuff you're alleging, if substantiated, could be a bombshell to sway Hillary voters. Other stuff, like 350 emails released, could be substantial, unless it's 350 "Hiya! How's it going?" tropes. I'm assuming, however, all of your "evidence" comes from questionable highly-partisan sources, given your pronounced inability to engage in reasonable conversation with all the "Hitlery" references concurrent with the blatant oblivion to the fascist ties of the candidate that you don't "love" but still wholeheartedly support.

+1. This is the best Trump endorsement I've seen. Ever.

20130109.png
Putz......did I spell that right putz?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong.
He as ELECTED. Not a dictator. He also doesn't make all the decisions in his own, nor does he have the final say. Go back to history class again.
Dictators are elected....... in fact most were.... Granted there may have only been 1 name on the ballot. But they are elected

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL. We all know your poor word choice was intentional, rather than inadvertent.

Of course you disagree. You're pretty loose on your definition of corrupt. Apparently, coming out on top of a business venture or using the tax code as it's written makes one corrupt. Mine definition is a bit tighter. If he had written the tax code and then benefited over others from what he had written, I would agree that is corruption. But, I see nothing that indicates the tax codes are his. And, his lack of disclosure proves nothing. It's just allows you to speculate.

Yes, Hitlery has advocated a military assault on Russia. More than once.

Yes, misspelling Hitlery's name is conveying disrespect. Whether you like it or not is moot. I don't do it for your benefit, I don't even care if it offends your sensibilities. That's something you'll have to work out with yourself. If you want to show Hitlery some respect and spell her name correctly, by all means, do so.

No, again you are claiming I have said something that I have not said. I never said Trump was evil. I said I don't like him. I said I don't love him. I said I am not looking for a friend. I also said he will make the best President of those running. I did not say or imply that Trump would be harmful. I have not implied that Trump will be a poor President. He may well turn out to be a poor President but I don't know that yet. Hell, even if there were a candidate that I agree with 100%, there is no way to know that that person would be a great President. It's just impossible to predict. Educated guesses is all we have. Trump is simply the best choice for 2016. If I didn't think he was, I'd vote for someone else as I have always done. I've never voted for an R or D for President my entire life. I have never voted for less evil. I vote for the best President for any given election. So, maybe you should move beyond the canned arguments.

I'm sure there are people who think invading and conquering sovereign lands makes one a "peace maker." Those people also think shooting down civilian aircraft aids the aforementioned efforts. Personally, not my cup of tea.

You are talking about the US, right? Iraq. Libya. Afghanistan. Pakistan. Syria. Panama. Honduras. Vietnam. Granada. Iran Air Flight 655. Others.

Oh, wait...................You probably meant Russia.

I'm confused. Where did your moral high ground go?

Your state is undergoing a bombing campaign in the midst of a civil war, which would make it comparable to Aleppo?

No. My state would have ran out of hospitals to strike months ago. But, you're just being obtuse. You understood my point.

LOL. There you go, "assuming". I'll give you one link. Spend some time browsing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

The rest of your blather is funny. Not funny, ha ha, funny weird. You say awful things about Johnson and are still supporting him. I suppose your justification for doing what you accuse me of(though it's a false accusation to begin with) is simply better because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's you. You make it clear that even while you do what you accuse others of, you are somehow better. I think every one gets it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. We all know your poor word choice was intentional, rather than inadvertent.

Of course you disagree. You're pretty loose on your definition of corrupt. Apparently, coming out on top of a business venture or using the tax code as it's written makes one corrupt. Mine definition is a bit tighter. If he had written the tax code and then benefited over others from what he had written, I would agree that is corruption. But, I see nothing that indicates the tax codes are his. And, his lack of disclosure proves nothing. It's just allows you to speculate.

Yes, Hitlery has advocated a military assault on Russia. More than once.

Yes, misspelling Hitlery's name is conveying disrespect. Whether you like it or not is moot. I don't do it for your benefit, I don't even care if it offends your sensibilities. That's something you'll have to work out with yourself. If you want to show Hitlery some respect and spell her name correctly, by all means, do so.

No, again you are claiming I have said something that I have not said. I never said Trump was evil. I said I don't like him. I said I don't love him. I said I am not looking for a friend. I also said he will make the best President of those running. I did not say or imply that Trump would be harmful. I have not implied that Trump will be a poor President. He may well turn out to be a poor President but I don't know that yet. Hell, even if there were a candidate that I agree with 100%, there is no way to know that that person would be a great President. It's just impossible to predict. Educated guesses is all we have. Trump is simply the best choice for 2016. If I didn't think he was, I'd vote for someone else as I have always done. I've never voted for an R or D for President my entire life. I have never voted for less evil. I vote for the best President for any given election. So, maybe you should move beyond the canned arguments.

You are talking about the US, right? Iraq. Libya. Afghanistan. Pakistan. Syria. Panama. Honduras. Vietnam. Granada. Iran Air Flight 655. Others.

Oh, wait...................You probably meant Russia.

I'm confused. Where did your moral high ground go?

No. My state would have ran out of hospitals to strike months ago. But, you're just being obtuse. You understood my point.

LOL. There you go, "assuming". I'll give you one link. Spend some time browsing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

The rest of your blather is funny. Not funny, ha ha, funny weird. You say awful things about Johnson and are still supporting him. I suppose your justification for doing what you accuse me of(though it's a false accusation to begin with) is simply better because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's you. You make it clear that even while you do what you accuse others of, you are somehow better. I think every one gets it.
You show alot more generosity toward a fucking putz than I do....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You show alot more generosity toward a fucking putz than I do....

I'm enjoying his hypocrisy.

He implied that he has superior debate skills and everyone else was sub par. But then he opens with a straw man, makes assumptions, uses canned arguments, states his opinion as fact, misrepresents what has been said and attacks spelling and grammar rather than the subject.

He debates like everyone else that he thumbed his nose at.The man is holier than thou, even while looking in the mirror. It's been entertaining.

I do those things when it suits me, but I don't pretend I'm the most sophisticated dickwad while I'm doing it.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will just leave this here for you all to squabble over.
Hitlery... taxes to 65% ON top of all the added extra taxes on top of hitlery care. Got a house? not anymore since you had to choose either a house payment or stupid fucking high as shit rent or a single health insurance payment.
So what to do with all the foreclosed houses? Give them away to illegals.

Trump. 15% cut in taxes and flushing the bullshit that is hitlery care.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will just leave this here for you all to squabble over.
Hitlery... taxes to 65% ON top of all the added extra taxes on top of hitlery care. Got a house? not anymore since you had to choose either a house payment or stupid fucking high as shit rent or a single health insurance payment.
So what to do with all the foreclosed houses? Give them away to illegals.

Trump. 15% cut in taxes and flushing the bullshit that is hitlery care.
Did you catch billabob Clinton calling Ogruber care a stupid fucking idea.... He can shed his skin quicker than the snake he is.....Ithink Hilary wanted to give the house to ISIS members with forged Syrian passports.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you catch billabob Clinton calling Ogruber care a stupid fucking idea.... He can shed his skin quicker than the snake he is.....Ithink Hilary wanted to give the house to ISIS members with forged Syrian passports.
But it was what the cunt wanted in 94 until they threatened to kill her if she did not shut her fucking face like a good puppet.

OldGrump

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Neither of them. My rellies living in the USA say the same...what choice have they got?

A pussy lover or a dried out old pussy.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors