Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you guys think about the
YOUNG TURKS?
I can't stand any of these fucking news station...

Take ur meds NARCIS

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yea, some like it. I didn't believe a word. the guy was head of the cia
you think I'm going to believe anything he said? I liked Dubya
he's funny. A real nice guy for a sonofabitch. Not kidding, I met him a long time ago
when he was slumming in Gainesville. Jeb made a mess in FL.
It's their reptilian mother with the weird white hair...LOL.

Here's the speech:

But I like this better
yea, some like it. I didn't believe a word. the guy was head of the cia
you think I'm going to believe anything he said? I liked Dubya
he's funny. A real nice guy for a sonofabitch. Not kidding, I met him a long time ago
when he was slumming in Gainesville. Jeb made a mess in FL.
It's their reptilian mother with the weird white hair...LOL.

Here's the speech:

But I like this better
Spent some time in Hogtown eh?
Poor baby...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YOUNG TURKS?

Take ur meds NARCIS
what tinfoil are they wearing?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent some time in Hogtown eh?
Poor baby...
Yup. I loved that time. In fact I'd like to move back to North Central FL if not G'ville proper.
Haven't heard the town name in quite a while, Hogtown. I lived on Archer Rd.
Spent some time right off University Ave where I hung at Anthony's and had pitchers of 'shrooms and draft.
But for most of my stay I lived on Archer Rd first off 51 St on 13 acres and then at the old Army Air corp barracks
right west of 34 St. We called the place Berry Town.

Edit. Got me thinking about those old times. The last time I passed through Hogtown
the last house I'd lived at in Berrytown on the corner of SW 34St and Archer Rd
it had been replaced by a Big Daddy's.

I spent a lot of time down at Sin City too.
But I preferred to go back packing in Ocala National Forest walking around the trails

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOUNG TURKS?

Take ur meds NARCIS
From an Armenian stand point....

FUCK THE TURKS!
anavagh hayatsan!

Just my 2¢

Take your meds NARCIS ️️️

Sent from a phone

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that's all I'll bet on. The election result is up in the air. Regardless of who wins
there will be civil unrest.
Hillary was anointed to assume the Throne, the fix has been in well before the Primary's even started. Trump is just a side show, hell him and the Clinton's go way back and he's even a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Face it, that evil, corrupt Bitch is the next el Presidente

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't win the presidency with white votes!!!
TRUE?

Take ur meds NARCIS

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hillary was anointed to assume the Throne, the fix has been in well before the Primary's even started. Trump is just a side show, hell him and the Clinton's go way back and he's even a major donor to the Clinton Foundation.

Face it, that evil, corrupt Bitch is the next el Presidente

I don't doubt it, unfortunately. The whore of Babylon has to be the whore of Babylon.
Trump just doesn't look like a tramp ho. I don't think he's in cahoots with them
though he's played their game to move ahead in his business.
It's because he knows the game but isn't playing along that the corrupt system is afraid of him.

The next few weeks and several months should prove to be very interesting.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From an Armenian stand point....

FUCK THE TURKS!
anavagh hayatsan!

Just my 2¢

Take your meds NARCIS ️️️

Sent from a phone
Little EJ was referring to 'The Young Turks'. EJ, I like their exposes of police brutality
but personally dislike Cenk Uygur. He makes a fortune off his gig and competes with Alex Jones' Infowars.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

Go to wikipedia and look Cenk up or just google him. It may explain why I dislike him.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At this point, I see a Trump win and civil unrest. I don't think the foul play can override the silent majority this time around.
never underestimate the globalists capacity for evil....these are guys who start wars and circle jerk watching them....I think they will steal the election...if they lose this presidency then their nice little war goes up in smoke, and the house of cards the central banks have built come crashing down...they would gladly see a civil war in america to prevent that...

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At this point, I see a Trump win and civil unrest. I don't think the foul play can override the silent majority this time around.
Think he's going to win?

Take a look at the Democratic Primary's. Why do you think the Government has been threatening Ecuador to turn over Julian Assange? No idle threats either, they don't want the fact that the election is rigged to get out.

https://investmentwatchblog.com/bre...says-assange-could-be-arrested-at-any-moment/

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think he's going to win?

Take a look at the Democratic Primary's. Why do you think the Government has been threatening Ecuador to turn over Julian Assange? No idle threats either, they don't want the fact that the election is rigged to get out.

https://investmentwatchblog.com/bre...says-assange-could-be-arrested-at-any-moment/

Note that Correa said that Ecuador would decide whether to allow Assange further access to the net.
His connection was cut by the Brits w/o authorization from Ecuador
then Correa who I seriously doubt wants to cooperate with US found out.
Correa is buds with the Castro brothers of Cuba and Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela.
They wouldn't suck up to US pressure unless there was a major advantage to it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Note that Correa said that Ecuador would decide whether to allow Assange further access to the net.
His connection was cut by the Brits w/o authorization from Ecuador
then Correa who I seriously doubt wants to cooperate with US found out.
Correa is buds with the Castro brothers of Cuba and Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela.
They wouldn't suck up to US pressure unless there was a major advantage to it.
Remember Panama?

Bush got pissed at Noriega for skimming off the CIA's drug profits and look what happened.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember Panama?

Bush got pissed at Noriega for skimming off the CIA's drug profits and look what happened.

No comparison. Noriega was a capitalist puppet. The US wouldn't want to go messing with Ecuador
because Castro and Maduro would get involved. I know a Cuban doctor who just finished his mission in Ecuador.
They don't like US and are into their indian culture which repudiates US exploitation.
That's why Assange chose their embassy, because he knows they're not likely to turn him over.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No comparison. Noriega was a capitalist puppet. The US wouldn't want to go messing with Ecuador
because Castro and Maduro would get involved. I know a Cuban doctor who just finished his mission in Ecuador.
They don't like US and are into their indian culture which repudiates US exploitation.
That's why Assange chose their embassy, because he knows they're not likely to turn him over.
Don't fool yourself, we've trumped up full scale invasions/war for a lot less.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4ba4c1315de654945b10115051fc17aa.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is getting better everyday huh.?

Take ur meds NARCIS
Politics is a pretty shallow learning curve... even a monkey like the Donald can look acceptable next to the most qualified politician in the world.

I won't say he won a single debate... I will argue he won all 3 debate events though. Just by not outright losing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think that sums up whats going on in america today.
hahahaha so I say it and I'm a fruitcake, these people say it and you agree?
sweet fucking jesus

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
with the aid of wikileaks and the altmedia the fact that a shadow goverment runs our country is indeniable.One of the most interesting and transparent things about this election has been the mobilization of the Mc Donalds corporate culture...the same people who own our news agencies also own our major cultural outlets namely televison entertainment and hollywood,and in all of our elections the stable of whores that pass for entertainers are routinely trotted out to read the script of globalists meme with all the passion of a daytime soap opera. This election however this tool of the elite has been brought to an unprecedented level of pressure.....the stupid on a visceral level attribute certain qualities or abilities to entertainers by virtue of the roles they have played in a popular film theyve seen...they attribute to certain actors..... intelligence,humility,wisdom,courage,sincerity,honesty....based on the words a screenwriter and a film director created...Our film actors are living archtypes for us...and one helluva alot of people cant seperate the fantasy world from the real world....this is why they have film stars promote the globalist agenda instead of your next door neighbor.

But this election it has been transparent to any thinking person that hollywood is not in fact a collection of talent.... but a stable psycops operatives who are nothing more than a tool as controlled and mindless as hammer or a saw.the sheer number of the entertaners that have been brought forth to help destroy the only candidate who is challenging the shadow goverment has been amazing..the globalist are desperate and they are exposing themselves through a heavy handed and clumsy use of their tools....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a deep thought...
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
this from a twit who after 3 hours on the internet concluded that Donald Trump was raising the Third Riech, and that Trump was Hitler....while the rest of the world was more interested on the wikileaks revelations the entire american media was owned by the shadow goverment who were stealing our election and who Hilary was fronting for

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
this from a twit who after 3 hours on the internet concluded that Donald Trump was raising the Third Riech, and that Trump was Hitler....while the rest of the world was more interested on the wikileaks revelations the entire american media was owned by the shadow goverment who Hilary was fronting.
Are you seriously this dense and unpleasant in real life or just on the internet?
Maybe you should have read what I wrote; and, not tried to make it say what you wanted it to say.
Despite what you WANT to think, I'm a little more educated, than you would like to make yourself believe. I'm not the dumb educated twit that you are used to talking down to.
Of course you are one of those self righteous morons; who think that no one knows how to read or come to conclusions other than you or anyone who thinks like you.
most of the time when you and you compatriots go off the rails, the normal, well adjusted folks just laugh.
Thank Jesus that most people aren't troglodytes.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are you this dense and unpleasant in real life or just on the internet?
maybe you should have read what I wrote and not tried to make it say what you wanted it to say.
maybe you should ask your doctor if he can up your meds.cause whatever youre on isn't working.....have you located Trumps bunker yet?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
maybe you should ask your doctor if he can up your meds.cause whatever youre on isn't working.....have you located Trumps bunker yet?
this from the genius that is agreeing with me...
I think you need to a little more self-analysis

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning folks
What's new?

Take ur meds NARCIS
pulsevape is agreeing with me even though I'm a cunty twit.
bahahaha :giggle::giggle:
talk about credibility.:facepalm:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait! What?
Is he in #attackmode again?

Take ur meds NARCIS
of course he is. I don't think he knows how to have a normal conversation. Either that, or he thinks its the only way to make a point. It's both sad and hilarious. Sad because he thinks it matters, funny because he is saying this and agrees with what I have said over and over. He is stuck on the hitler parallel, but I think the point I was making is above him, or maybe I did a bad job at explaining how I was only comparing the actual rise to power.
its not that complicated, so it could be above his mental capacity.

Some people I work with read this thread to get their daily laughs.:wave:

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
of course he is. I don't think he knows how to have a normal conversation. Either that, or he thinks its the only way to make a point. It's both sad and hilarious. Sad because he thinks it matters, funny because he is saying this and agrees with what I have said over and over. He is stuck on the hitler parallel, but I think the point I was making is above him, or maybe I did a bad job at explaining how I was only comparing the actual rise to power.
its not that complicated, so it could be above his mental capacity.

Some people I work with read this thread to get their daily laughs.:wave:

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup. I loved that time. In fact I'd like to move back to North Central FL if not G'ville proper.
Haven't heard the town name in quite a while, Hogtown. I lived on Archer Rd.
Spent some time right off University Ave where I hung at Anthony's and had pitchers of 'shrooms and draft.
But for most of my stay I lived on Archer Rd first off 51 St on 13 acres and then at the old Army Air corp barracks
right west of 34 St. We called the place Berry Town.

Edit. Got me thinking about those old times. The last time I passed through Hogtown
the last house I'd lived at in Berrytown on the corner of SW 34St and Archer Rd
it had been replaced by a Big Daddy's.

I spent a lot of time down at Sin City too.
But I preferred to go back packing in Ocala National Forest walking around the trails
Card carrying Nollie here. I spent more time chasing my eyeballs in Tally than studying. Never saw more beautiful fruit in 2 sq miles than at FSU.
Lived on a farm on Devils Dip off the Appallacia Parkway. Younger brother went to Florida, spent alot of time there. He never came back, moved to Micanopy. Huge Lefty, almost came to blows when he started spouting off Obama BullShit before the 2008 election.
Haven't spoke since.
Brother against Brother, sounds familiar. The stakes in this election are incalculable. Take care Hazy..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That should help......

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I found it inspiring

I guess really it symbolizes the election as a whole.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer