Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
809ede176ea41f706b11bc53d23bd39d.gif

where-my-obama-phone.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I said he was a douchebag but he gained a ounce of respect for telling the truth . So that to you is we all like him ? Talking to you is like talking to a child .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
no talking to me is simple- I call it like I see it.
You and the other trump train folks(in this thread) just hate it when someone states the obvious truth. You guys also like to make something say what you want it to say; and, are completely incapable of having a conversation with anyone you disagree with( such a mature adult characteristic).

just put me on ignore like the rest, that way you can click "ignore content" like they do. it makes me feel good when I know someone s taking the extra step to see what I said.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

POP QUIZ......who has a higher IQ
contestant A) has a 78,000.00 debt for her Masters degree in African-American femminist sexology.
contestant B) has just finished training in residential and commercial Plumbing........and has 3 job offers.and is debt free.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, you and the other trump train folks(in this thread) just hate it when someone states the obvious truth. You guys also like to make something say what you want it to say; and, are completely incapable of having a conversation with anyone you disagree with( such a mature adult characteristic).

just put me on ignore like the rest, that way you can click "ignore content" like they do. it makes me feel good when I know someone s taking the extra step to see what I said.
halfwit.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you all are so desperate for this ONE MAN TO CHANGE THE WORLD that you all are blind to everything else around it.
And to convinced and sold on this to see anything else. its really sad to see how much koolaide you all are drunk on. like another person in this thread said, people are sold on a quick solution and immediate gratification. That wont work... the left took years to get us to this point; it will take generations to fix, but the longer people are distracted on a quick fix the more damage the left can keep doing eroding it from within.
everyone needs to get their head out of their asses and start dedicating themselves to a long term solution. quick biting off the heads of people that don't agree with you on one thing, and find something that you can agree on. But that would take away the immediate gratification of insulting someone and being able to be an asshole.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no talking to me is simple- I call it like I see it.
You and the other trump train folks(in this thread) just hate it when someone states the obvious truth. You guys also like to make something say what you want it to say; and, are completely incapable of having a conversation with anyone you disagree with( such a mature adult characteristic).

I have tried to talk to you but you continue to put your fucked up spin on anything i say first with your false statement of Trump is Jesus and now with this . I will ignore you not because i didnt want to hear your opinion but because you are dishonest. And you are incapable of getting over your personal hatred for Trump to converse like a adult .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you all are so desperate for this ONE MAN TO CHANGE THE WORLD that you all are blind to everything else around it.
And to convinced and sold on this to see anything else. its really sad to see how much koolaide you all are drunk on. like another person in this thread said, people are sold on a quick solution and immediate gratification. That wont work... the left took years to get us to this point; it will take generations to fix, but the longer people are distracted on a quick fix the more damage the left can keep doing eroding it from within.
everyone needs to get their head out of their asses and start dedicating themselves to a long term solution. quick biting off the heads of people that don't agree with you on one thing, and find something that you can agree on. But that would take away the immediate gratification of insulting someone and being able to be an asshole.
You are the asshole bird ! Nobody said it takes ONE MAN you fucking dolt ! It starts somewhere with someone dosent ? Or do we wave a magic wand ?
Trump will start it others will finish it . It HAS to start somewhere !
Now go cry in your soup how nothing will ever change boo hoo hoo

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have tried to talk to you but you continue to put your fucked up spin on anything i say first with your false statement of Trump is Jesus and now with this . I will ignore you not because i didnt want to hear your opinion but because you are dishonest. And you are incapable of getting over your personal hatred for Trump to converse like a adult .

hahaha that's one of the funniest yet
just more proof that you Trump supporters cant read.
I never once said I hated trump.. I said I don't trust him.... I also don't trust Clinton.
You all cant read an entire post to understand that; because, you read the part where I disagree and stroke out posting what you want without reading the rest.

that's fine... thank you for making the thread a shorter read.

I never said Trump was Jesus...I made the statement as a conclusion, BASED on your own statements and the correlation of trusting and worshipping one man's actions are not far from calling him Jesus. you came to your own conclusion on the rest; because, subconsciously you know that is exactly what you all are doing.
there is an entire post of the conversation a few pages back, anyone can scroll back and see it.

it's not complicated simple psychology.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You are the asshole bird ! Nobody said it takes ONE MAN you fucking dolt ! It starts somewhere with someone dosent ? Or do we wave a magic wand ?
Trump will start it others will finish it . It HAS to start somewhere !
Now go cry in your soup how nothing will ever change boo hoo hoo

and how many times did I say in this thread.... even in the post you couldn't take the time to finish....
get your head out of your rectum and read at least one post in its entirety before you go off cursing and name calling.

I said... the solution would take time and not be quick.. but it has to start locally.
what he tries to do nationally they will stop and it will be pointless.
- fyi- 2 days ago I even said I would probably vote for the guy, I just dont want to but I do want to preserve the court.-

you're so blinded by someone not agreeing with you that you cant see who the asshole really is.- weird since your head is shoved up yours sideways

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucktastic #4 out . Im done going in circles
Make america great again !
Vote !

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
jesus son of god... hope you learn how to read, life sucks when you're ignorant and illiterate.

start locally....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors