Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ed3397d5caac590f28360bdffad4caa1.jpg

I

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a declarative factual statement yes it may be l
A lie... But in the context it was given. In answer to specific question it is TRUE........

One of my friends is a mechanic..... that doesn't mean he is MY mechanic.

This arguement is why we need term limits. And to ban a campaigning until 3 to 6 months prior to elections. And all states should vote for Federal offices on the same days. No more of this first in the country to vote BullShit. Early in person voting should also be eliminated. If you can't get to a polling place or find a mailbox....

WE DONT NEED YOUR VOTE.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a declarative factual statement yes it may be l
A lie... But in the context it was given. In answer to specific question it is TRUE........

One of my friends is a mechanic..... that doesn't mean he is MY mechanic.

This arguement is why we need term limits. And to ban a campaigning until 3 to 6 months prior to elections. And all states should vote for Federal offices on the same days. No more of this first in the country to vote BullShit. Early in person voting should also be eliminated. If you can't get to a polling place or find a mailbox....

WE DONT NEED YOUR VOTE.

Early voting is liberal shit!

I

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fb is a cesspit. I see they've given people the option to report 'fake news' so I've been obliging them. They also seem to think that suddenly I need ad after ad for stupid shit like Burger King deals in Spanish. Thought it was odd they were having a 'special' on a whopper with a side for like $59. I opted to hide the ad and when it asked why I said 'fake news'. lmao.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fb is a cesspit. I see they've given people the option to report 'fake news' so I've been obliging them. They also seem to think that suddenly I need ad after ad for stupid shit like Burger King deals in Spanish. Thought it was odd they were having a 'special' on a whopper with a side for like $59. I opted to hide the ad and when it asked why I said 'fake news'. lmao.

If you Facebook..... don't go there without sterilizing it.

Try this browser extension.
Works nice, and iirc, they block posts to the link.

http://www.fbpurity.com/

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... They'd have strung him up by his toes.

It would suck knowing that everyone gave you a free pass just because of your skin color. I'm sure it is pleasant not hearing what people really think, but there is something wrong with you if you actually like the fact that that happens.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you imagine the outcry had Ted done that to Obama?

remember an outcry after some guy hung a chair in a tree. and they said it was an assassination threat against Obama
When a rodeo clown made fun of Obama and he lost his job for it....meanwhile Madonna and her fantasies about blowing up the whitehouse and this skinny gangsta wanna be are applauded.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pollock is a liar who is stirring racial tensions to sell a film. Michael Moore wannabe with much less integrity (if that is possible). He gets heated when presented with facts that debunk his asinine claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors