Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just remarking on the unbelivable level of evil the Clintons seem to have their hands in one way or another.
Their criminal enterprise is indeed remarkable but they're only small fry.
killary will be either sacrificed or found dead.
The real Draco royalty are untouchables dancing in the shadows.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their criminal enterprise is indeed remarkable but they're only small fry.
killary will be either sacrificed or found dead.
The real Draco royalty are untouchables dancing in the shadows.
Pin your hopes on the Alliance. Part1 one of the Webb Seth Rich interview is up on Crowdsource the Truth. Goodman is still editing part 2. Fox legal is still reviewing the Wheeler Interview.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the wall and healthcare coming along again?

Ask your senator. The media and libtards are too busy looking under their beds for Russians for excuses for hiltery's loss to do any actual work and discuss such mundane things such as Obombacare. Since the bill has moved to the Senate, your Senator would be the proper person to answer your question.

You didn't watch tv when you were six to get some pre civics class learnin"? Here, I'll get you up to speed with a 80's children understanding of how these things work.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ask your senator. The media and libtards are too busy looking under their beds for Russians for excuses for hiltery's loss to do any actual work and discuss such mundane things such as Obombacare. Since the bill has moved to the Senate, your Senator would be the proper person to answer your question.

You didn't watch tv when you were six to get some pre civics class learnin"? Here, I'll get you up to speed with a 80's children understanding of how these things work.

Everyone knows the Russians are under Trump and Ivanka's bed.

So, uncle Donald gave up on the wall? And his Healthcare proposal is that much better than Obamacare?

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So, uncle Donald gave up on the wall? And his Healthcare proposal is that much better than Obamacare?

BAM crew

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew

The video will answer many of your questions but to be fair, it played every Saturday for many years. I'll give you more time if you need it. A couple points of interest you should apply to the video while watching are, 1. Congress must approve all funding(the same process for a bill), 2. Paul Ryan wrote the bill that was sent to the Senate(thus they are his proposals) and 3. Pay particular attention to the last stage of the process as that seems to be the one you're having the most difficult time with.

If you still don't understand, I'm not sure I can get any more basic than Schoolhouse Rock. The best I can do is plain language. The wall and healthcare are in Congress' hands for funding and passage at this stage. Trump can't sign or veto a bill that doesn't get to him. ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The video will answer many of your questions but to be fair, it played every Saturday for many years. I'll give you more time if you need it. A couple points of interest you should apply to the video while watching are, 1. Congress must approve all funding(the same process for a bill), 2. Paul Ryan wrote the bill that was sent to the Senate(thus they are his proposals) and 3. Pay particular attention to the last stage of the process as that seems to be the one you're having the most difficult time with.

If you still don't understand, I'm not sure I can get any more basic than Schoolhouse Rock. The best I can do is plain language. The wall and healthcare are in Congress' hands for funding and passage at this stage. Trump can't sign or veto a bill that doesn't get to him. ;)
Bahaha!!!
Thank you for you in depth explanation. Those of us who are stuck picking our nose with Twinkies are grateful that you took the time to break down an explanation that keeps your fearless leader clear of backing out of his campaign promises.

Oh look, its a Russian!

I have to hand it to uncle Donald though, he did accomplish the impossible! He made Sarah Palin look like a highly intelligent individual.

BAM crew

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahaha!!!
Thank you for you in depth explanation. Those of us who are stuck picking our nose with Twinkies are grateful that you tool the time to break down an explanation that keeps your fearless leader clear of backing out of his campaign promises.

Oh look, its a Russian!

BAM crew

Has Congress passed a healthcare bill for the President to sign or veto? Yes or no.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has Congress passed a healthcare bill for the President to sign or veto? Yes or no.
No, they have not. Nor, did I ask about that.
I asked about the proposal.
A proposal that he did endorsed.
I also asked what your opinion of it was.

Stop looking so deep into simple questions.

BAM crew

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, they have not. Nor, did I ask about that.
I asked about the proposal.
A proposal that he did endorsed.
I also asked what your opinion of it was.

Stop looking so deep into simple questions.

BAM crew

Sorry, it's summer. I don't have time to chase down all your twists and turns.

Your original question was simple. "How's the wall and healthcare coming along again?". That is the question I'm addressing.

To save time, I've broken things down to their basic and true facts. It makes things much easier.

Did Trump ask for wall funding? Yes.

Has Congress approved wall funding? No.

Has Trump asked for a healthcare bill? Yes.

Has Congress passed a healthcare bill? No.

See? Take out the blather and the answer to your ORIGINAL question, is right there in front of your face.

Now, in Nov or Dec I might have more time to play with you and we can have fun with your blather and twisting and turning. But this summer I have to stick to basic, quick and truthful facts. The wall and healthcare are stuck in CONGRESS.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow CNN is going all in on Russia! It's 24/7 . What will they do when this falls flat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess a real answer as to your opinion of the proposal was to much to ask.

BAM crew

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow CNN is going all in on Russia! It's 24/7 . What will they do when this falls flat ?

Start the blame game on China. It was the Chinese acting like Russian hackers that did Hillary in! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Start the blame game on China. It was the Chinese acting like Russian hackers that did Hillary in! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Holy cow it's unreal I mean it's almost like a joke now how many twists can they uncover

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Same thing they all do... Keep on keeping on. I reckon they hope that if they repeat it enough, it will become fact.

BAM crew

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess a real answer as to your opinion of the proposal was to much to ask.

BAM crew

Duh! That is what I just said two minutes ago.

Now, in Nov or Dec I might have more time to play with you and we can have fun with your blather and twisting and turning. But this summer I have to stick to basic, quick and truthful facts.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Duh! That is what I just said two minutes ago.
Yeah... None of which said your opinion.

Just dismissing the question; because the season changed.
It's all good, dude. Enjoy your summer!

BAM crew

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy cow it's unreal I mean it's almost like a joke now how many twists can they uncover

I'm waiting for them to point the blame at the right wing, fiji islanders.

BAM crew

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting for them to point the blame at the right wing, fiji islanders.

BAM crew

I think there is a Chinese shoe connection and murder ordered by trump requested by Ivanka and funded by Russian bankers .

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think there is a Chinese shoe connection and murder ordered by trump requested by Ivanka and funded by Russian bankers .

Probably because they stopped selling trump socks

BAM crew

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew

LOL. Yes, I'm dismissing the question because the season changed. Again, that's what I said.

I answered your original question as it was a quick and easy statement of fact. I have better things to do at the moment than chasing your twists and turns.

Don't worry, I'll play with you when the season changes again. :sneaka:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no way the chinese have given way too much money to the DNC..hell that is why Hilary assassinated John Ashe. to cover up chinese money..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BAM crew
you know your very presence here brings down the collective IQ of the thread by 30 points.tell us which of Steven Colbert's talking points do you wanna discuss now...it's like having are very own Rachel Madcow ...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you know your very presence here brings down the collective IQ of the thread by 30 points.
It's been months, and you still can't find better material?
How can a man of your advanced age and experience, not have better insults?

BAM crew

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been months, and you still can't find better material?
How can a man of your advanced age and experience, not have better insults?

BAM crew
what insult I was merely stating the obvious...yeah I'm older than you and I can still out work you out fight you and out fuck you...you win hands down when it comes to eating though..I'll hand you that...

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bg053117dAPR20170531024526.jpg

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
what insult I was merely stating the obvious...yeah I'm older than you and I can still out work you out fight you and out fuck you...you win hands down when it comes to eating though..I'll hand you that...
Lol, you're also much more desperate and willing to fall for group think.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same thing they all do... Keep on keeping on. I reckon they hope that if they repeat it enough, it will become fact.

BAM crew

Not so much that it will become fact but that it is perceived as fact.

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.
-
Attributed to Paul Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

-
Attributed to Pa Iul Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945.
Roger that.
That's exactly what I was referring to. However, I read the quote in, "Rules for Radicals.' from Saul Alinsky.

Yes, I do read. No, I'm not a liberal. I like reading things that help me learn what makes a person tick. Especially people with an apposing view from my own. It helps me with work, it also helps me understand Why they think what they do. I find the human thought process fascinating.
-im not even close to being as dumb as the old man thinks I am.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On my phone so can't look up the article but I remember reading that the funding of the wall was approved under Bush and Obama killed it so Trump didn't need them to approve it and could just start building.
I'll have to go back and find it and dig into it more.....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On my phone so can't look up the article but I remember reading that the funding of the wall was approved under Bush and Obama killed it so Trump didn't need them to approve it and could just start building.
I'll have to go back and find it and dig into it more.....
There is a big gap in actual money between funded spending... approved spending.... allocated spending ... and budgeted spending.

Sad thing is all result in spending and yet hamper funding.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roger that.
That's exactly what I was referring to. However, I read the quote in, "Rules for Radicals.' from Saul Alinsky.

Yes, I do read. No, I'm not a liberal. I like reading things that help me learn what makes a person tick. Especially people with an apposing view from my own. It helps me with work, it also helps me understand Why they think what they do. I find the human thought process fascinating.
-im not even close to being as dumb as the old man thinks I am.

Alinksy paraphrased Herr Goebbels when he wrote 'Rules for Radicals' which I read when it was published in '71
Rule #11
"If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog".
In '72 I read something more like what Goebbels said in a study on how believable myths are created
then again years later in a usenet study about how sociopaths create their narrative.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alinksy paraphrased Herr Goebbels when he wrote 'Rules for Radicals' which I read when it was published in '71
Rule #11
"If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog".
In '72 I read something more like what Goebbels said in a study on how believable myths are created
then again years later in a usenet study about how sociopaths create their narrative.
I haven't heard of that Usenet study, but I'm going to have to look for it. I can definitely see the parallels.
I've often wondered why the conservative side hasn't employed more of Alinsky's methodology. Liberals have used it as a play book, for decades; obviously they've mastered it.

BAM crew

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evidence Backs Claim Pro-Bernie Seth Rich Was DNC Leaker
Wikileaks emails an inside job to get back at Hillary, evidence suggests
https://www.infowars.com/evidence-backs-claim-pro-bernie-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker/
the DNC was given enough rope and now they may very well hang themselves....by promoting the idiotic conspiracy that the Putin hacked the election and nothing to prove that he did...they have opened the door to legitamize the investigation into the Seth Rich assassination...it's gonna be damn hard to dismiss the assassination of Rich as tinfoil hat stuff, when after 6 months of investigation they don't have a shred of evidence to support the Boris and Natasha theroy.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heard of that Usenet study, but I'm going to have to look for it. I can definitely see the parallels.
I've often wondered why the conservative side hasn't employed more of Alinsky's methodology. Liberals have used it as a play book, for decades; obviously they've mastered it.

BAM crew
LOL...
http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/trump-sjws-using-alinskys-rules-radicals-liberals/
https://townhall.com/columnists/joh...s-rules-for-radicals-against-liberals-n917872

I'll try to find info on that study but the dynamics mentioned apply in general,
even in vape forums

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

-
Attributed to Paul Joseph Goebbels, Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945.

It's not a lie if you believe it - George Costanza

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
POTUS includes 'covfefe' in a tweet, keeps msm busier than a cardboard refrigerator box keeps children. lmao. Cracks me up, he's the idiot and yet has the press bouncing like a cat after a laser pointer. I bet he was laughing his ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors