Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DGQDiHqVwAEqx8P.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RMV clerks nabbed in fake ID bust
In all, six accused of plot selling licenses to illegal immigrants
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/rmv_clerks_nabbed_in_fake_id_bust

Flako, who according to authorities is an illegal immigrant from the Dominican Republic, was the only person held after yesterday’s hearing. When he was arrested, he had a fake green card, according to prosecutors. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has a detainer on Flako, according to federal authorities.

“His role in the scheme caused a number of false Massachusetts identifications and licenses to be issued, as well as false voter registrations,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney Eugenia M. Carris. “His role was the document dealer.”

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think he does ,he has been to the rust belt he knows the answer is jobs , manufacturing . this is why he has cut regulations to make this easier to happen .even Chinese companies are investing in America opening factories in Wisconsin. Stock market is thru the roof . Making America great again !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sell out to China. Make America Great again... :huh:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would you believe Boy Scouts or Trump?

The Boy Scouts are denying a claim by President Donald Trump that the head of the youth organization called the president to praise his politically aggressive speech to the Scouts' national jamboree.

Trump told The Wall Street Journal, "I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful."

On Wednesday, the Scouts responded, "We are unaware of any such call." Neither of the organization's two top leaders - President Randall Stephenson and Chief Scout Executive Mike Surbaugh - had placed such a call, the Scouts said.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep voter fraud is a problem although not as large as Trump has said with no evidence to support his rhetoric.

"Lawyers for the plaintiff provided evidence to the court last week that thousands of people over the age of 100 — some were as old as 130 — remain on the voter rolls long after they have likely died."

And just how do you remove them from the ballots?
No one over a certain age is to remain on the ballots?
Have any of those 130 yr olds voted in recent years? Or are they just still on the ballots?

A very slanted article.

But yes voter fraud is an issue as well as political fraud is.

"

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Top NSC official fired after producing memo describing political warfare plots against Trump
http://truepundit.com/nsc-aide-fire...lleged-political-warfare-plots-against-trump/

"His dismissal marks the latest victory by National-Security Adviser H.R. McMaster in the ongoing war within Trump’s White House between those who believe the president is under threat from dark forces plotting to undermine him, and those like McMaster who dismiss this as conspiratorial thinking."

But Trump IS a conspiracy theorist.....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"His dismissal marks the latest victory by National-Security Adviser H.R. McMaster in the ongoing war within Trump’s White House between those who believe the president is under threat from dark forces plotting to undermine him, and those like McMaster who dismiss this as conspiratorial thinking."

But Trump IS a conspiracy theorist.....
Hence the problem because McMaster is plotting against the presidency to start WW3. Ex-CIA Director Brennan openly calls for a Coup against a sitting president. That is the embodiment of the warning given in the memo.

Trump needs loyalists in to keep them from being successful. McMaster was a poor choice & needs to be replaced.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hence the problem because McMaster is plotting against the presidency to start WW3. Ex-CIA Director Brennan openly calls for a Coup against a sitting president. That is the embodiment of the warning given in the memo.

Trump needs loyalists in to keep them from being successful. McMaster was a poor choice & needs to be replaced.
Who chose McMaster?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who chose McMaster?
Same guy who stupidly accepted Flynn's resignation way too prematurely. McMaster was third choice for a replacement after the previous two turned it down & probably was Trump trying to strike an accord with his opposition.

He underestimated just how dirty & dedicated to the destruction of the nation this Cabal really was. He was going to let them all off the hook, but they simply wouldn't stop working against him & his perfectly reasonable agenda.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same guy who stupidly accepted Flynn's resignation way too prematurely. McMaster was third choice for a replacement after the previous two turned it down & probably was Trump trying to strike an accord with his opposition.

He underestimated just how dirty & dedicated to the destruction of the nation this Cabal really was. He was going to let them all off the hook, but they simply wouldn't stop working against him & his perfectly reasonable agenda.
sounds kinda like a conspiracy theory to me.

Accepted a resignation prematurely?
If someone resigns they resign. Unless in the military of course.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And yet, the largest, most absurd conspiracy theory in the history of conspiracy theories didn't come from Trump....................

waiting-for-proof-of-russia-trump-collusion-20796419.png
"The most absurd conspiracy theory in the history of conspiracy theories"

Reminds me of old people and young children who say that something is the best worst coldest hottest worst winter, etc ever....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Starting to Think Kelly as Chief of Staff was a huge mistake. Trump is being isolated & disconnected from back-channel communications. Anti Trump leaks have become a deluge. Alex Jones & Rodger Stone appear to be very concerned suddenly.

If they are this concerned...it ain't good.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"The most absurd conspiracy theory in the history of conspiracy theories"

Reminds me of old people and young children who say that something is the best worst coldest hottest worst winter, etc ever....

Well, I wasn't born in 1390. Maybe you could fill us in on the doozies they told in your day. Maybe the one about Robinhood. :giggle:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I wasn't born in 1390. Maybe you could fill us in on the doozies they told in your day. Maybe the one about Robinhood. :giggle:
Another myth.
Is Rump gonna announce about the under 2K jobs back in coal?
Per BLS not Trumpeteers they claim tens of thousands.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is tens of thousands when you include the jobs that would have been lost under Clinton.

Drink plenty of water lest you get yourself dehydrated from the Trump-a-tears.
LMAO. Whatiffin the jobs that MIGHT have been lost under clowntoon.
My my what a conspiracy theory that is.

But keep protecting Rump.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did you get sell out out of that ?

Kushner offering visas to Chinese investors while in China, The Trump Shoes, And Sauramon selling his invest in america business to China.
And those are just the high points.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep wiping those Trump-a-tears away.
No tears but if there were they would be tears of laughter.
The trump staffers are looking more and more like the Keystone Cops.

Trump just keeps on lying.
The head of the Boy Scouts did not call him to thank him for speaking.
He was actually apologizing for the presidents speech to the other scouts.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kushner offering visas to Chinese investors while in China, The Trump Shoes, And Sauramon selling his invest in america business to China.
And those are just the high points.

Trump shoes ? Really his daughters line ? What women's shoe line isn't made in China ?
You are the king of non answers and changing the subject !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No tears but if there were they would be tears of laughter.

Today's ball of contradictions.

You've been crying about Trump all day. That's bad enough but then you end your post with more crying, contradicting your first fucking sentence. :giggle:

The trump staffers are looking more and more like the Keystone Cops.
Trump just keeps on lying.
The head of the Boy Scouts did not call him to thank him for speaking.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump shoes ? Really his daughters line ? What women's shoe line isn't made in China ?
You are the king of non answers and changing the subject !

Hmm Make America Great again shoes would not be made in China....

Giving an answer that you do not like is not a non answer.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Where the shoes are made isn't what makes them "MAGA" shoes. It's getting them stuck in a libtards ass that makes them "MAGA" shoes.

_sUhUmnM.jpeg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So he has sold out to china because his daughter s shoe line which she had before he was elected is made in China . This is selling out our country by Trump to you ?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.
Just change the word Trump to Obama in that cartoon.

A very versatile cartoon.
Most are interchangable...

Difference is Most anti Obama types didn't hate him... most even liked him. . And respected him..... They just didn't agree with him......

Only the left HATES....... and right law to atone via suppression.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors