Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you do believe in a universal intelligence? Still not talking about Religion. Simple yes or no ......you can do it Cromwell .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO.

and I have no idea where you got the idea that I do.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow I'm glad I got a straight answer from you . I am not going to ask you why . Because it's obvious you can not comprehend basic realities or science . But thanks for the straight answer it was a big step for you .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those of us who do not believe in any deity or afterlife it would be pretty much a non issue if the religious zealots did not feel compelled to convert everyone to their way of thinking.
As apposed to NON religious zealots?

As a non religious person of faith.... don't really like religion. But realize there's more to life than the infestation of Earth. I see the zealots of all pov pretty much the same....... Bigots.....

The world is not YET Binary....... to deny the grays or unknown is IDIOCRACY.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

As a non religious person of faith.... don't really like religion. But realize there's more to life than the infestation of Earth. I see the zealots of all pov pretty much the same....... Bigots.....

Yep zealots, why I differentiated between Atheists (zealots) and non believers previously in this thread.
virtually ALL zealots are wrong.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

exactlly ...you have these moronic refugees from Sunday schools, who were locked in the closet for not being able to remember a bible verse or had psychic chastity belts put on them by their mothers, and because they don't possess the brains or imagination to transcend that level of ignorance they stay stuck in a trench fighting it, and in so doing become that which they battle.....their conciousness has so many blinkers on them their awarness can not comprehend any other reality than black and white..from an awarness of 360 degrees they are stuck in 2 degrees, and so talking to them is a waste of time and really really boring..plus it makes them fustrated and impotent...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep zealots, why I differentiated between Atheists (zealots) and non believers previously in this thread.
virtually ALL zealots are wrong.

What makes you think they are all wrong ( I agree by the way) you don't believe their is intelligence behind life . According to you we come from nothing and go to nothing . You really should have no opinion on anything . Sticking with your beliefs we are just meat it does not matter what happens or who dies or who believes what.it's all nothing why care about anything ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What makes you think they are all wrong ( I agree by the way) you don't believe their is intelligence behind life . According to you we come from nothing and go to nothing . You really should have no opinion on anything . Sticking with your beliefs we are just meat it does not matter what happens or who dies or who believes what.it's all nothing why care about anything ?

Life is not about the before or after it is about the NOW and how we live NOW.

Zealots are wrong because they limit their view of the world and miss things or intentionally ignore things.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Life is not about the before or after it is about the NOW and how we live NOW.

Zealots are wrong because they limit their view of the world and miss things or intentionally ignore things.

It can't be if it's nothing. there is no purpose behind it ?what is now ?A measure of time created by man ? If there is no reason or intelligence behind life now is meaningless .why would what you do Now mean anything ? Who or what drives you to care about now?if there is nothing that gave you purpose ? Now does not matter it is all empty and void if you believe what you claim .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It can't be if it's nothing. there is no purpose behind it ?what is now ?A measure of time created by man ? If there is no reason or intelligence behind life now is meaningless .why would what you do Now mean anything ? Who or what drives you to care about now?if there is nothing that gave you purpose ? Now does not matter it is all empty and void if you believe what you claim .

Life is meaningless?
I disagree.
Why is a greater purpose required to enjoy the only certain life that we have?

I do what I do for a variety of reasons.
Genetics.
Co-existing with other alive humans. You are only alone if you cause it to be that way.
Staying alive as long as possible.
Because I enjoy it?
Because I have only one other choice?

if your religious or other hangups cause you to not be able to enjoy life you need to re-evaluate your life.

Life just IS and enjoy the ride.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Life is meaningless?
I disagree.
Why is a greater purpose required to enjoy the only certain life that we have?

I do what I do for a variety of reasons.
Genetics.
Co-existing with other alive humans. You are only alone if you cause it to be that way.
Staying alive as long as possible.
Because I enjoy it?
Because I have only one other choice?

if your religious or other hangups cause you to not be able to enjoy life you need to re-evaluate your life.

Life just IS and enjoy the ride.

Again you miss the point (purposefully I'm sure ) I'm not speaking of religion. You say Genetics, so Genetics a code that has been passed down from your creators ( meaning your mother and father ) you seem to believe in that yet you don't believe life has a created code from a original creator ? That does not make sense . If it's created by nothing then it's nothing because nothing can't create it's nothing it has no purpose .
How do you explain your belief when you believe Genetics ( passed from one to the next ) is real ? You don't make sense .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again you miss the point (purposefully I'm sure ) I'm not speaking of religion. You say Genetics, so Genetics a code that has been passed down from your creators ( meaning your mother and father ) you seem to believe in that yet you don't believe life has a created code from a original creator ? That does not make sense . If it's created by nothing then it's nothing because nothing can't create it's nothing it has no purpose .
How do you explain your belief when you believe Genetics ( passed from one to the next ) is real ? You don't make sense .

I am here for now.
That is my purpose.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am here for now.
That is my purpose.

How can you have a purpose if you believe there was no purpose behind your existence ?

So 1- I think your one of these guys who says something stupid then doubles down on it , just not to admit they were wrong ( kinda like what you hate about Trump)
2- something very bad happened to you growing up in church . I'm sorry if that's the case because it has damaged you as a human being . Maybe you felt mommy loved Jesus more than lil Cromwell.

3- your really stupid ( I don't think you are ) or your just not man enough to admit someone else has a valid point ( again giant ego much like Trump )

4 - you are a zealot. A person who believes over all else they are right in their thinking ( you also claim to hate that )

All in all Cromwell you may try to fool people in this group but you can't fool yourself your hatred of mankind and all else comes from the hatred of yourself because as you have proven over and over you are a fraud .

I pray for you my weak and hopeless brother that you will see the error of your thinking and become one with the universal power that drives life and will give you abundance and joy . Ask and you shall receive.

Good luck

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How can you have a purpose if you believe there was no purpose behind your existence ?

Easy. I set my own purpose.
I may see where your problem in understanding is coming from now.

I need no one else to define a purpose for me.

May you also find peace and happiness in your life.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Easy. I set my own purpose.
I may see where your problem in understanding is coming from now.

I need no one else to define a purpose for me.

May you also find peace and happiness in your life.

Wow your incredible. Your avoidance of the topic is masterful. follower of Saul Alinski?

Ok I'll bite .
what in you sets your own purpose? Where do you gather the information for this purpose ? What guides you to know your purpose is right or wrong ? Or do you feel you are the creator ? You feel you are a "god"?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saul ?

You will not understand.
Because you are trapped in your programmed reality.

How can one explain the color red to a blind man?

I need no one to worship
Me a god? What a silly concept.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
xKNhOzeGw1ruPR-8KQeotUzSbLuP3VyoVFVXMf9YQ_8.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saul ?

You will not understand.
Because you are trapped in your programmed reality.

How can one explain the color red to a blind man?

I need no one to worship
Me a god? What a silly concept.

I guess you feel your on a higher plane then the rest of us ? Mere humans are incapable of understanding you . You place yourself above god and nature and the force that gives life . suprematism is your true religion. All others shall be scorned and judged by you . I commend your mind and ego for building your reality . That's quite a force .
I'm tapping out with you Cromwell . I tried to get a insight into your thinking and what I found is disturbing . I feel sorry for you . You should not be mocked by anyone on this thread only pity should be given to you . Your a damaged soul . I can only pray that you do not get your wish of a eternal void .

Take care

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess you feel your on a higher plane then the rest of us ? Mere humans are incapable of understanding you . You place yourself above god and nature and the force that gives life . suprematism is your true religion. All others shall be scorned and judged by you . I commend your mind and ego for building your reality . That's quite a force .
I'm tapping out with you Cromwell . I tried to get a insight into your thinking and what I found is disturbing . I feel sorry for you . You should not be mocked by anyone on this thread only pity should be given to you . Your a damaged soul . I can only pray that you do not get your wish of a eternal void .

Take care

You still can only communicate using references from your programming.
Soul?
Judge? of course I can only judge by myself and what I observe, since I worship no one or thing.

Yes of course my thinking is very disturbing to you and frightening to most.
Most have to believe that all this cannot just be random and that there must be a master plan and creator of that plan and the parts involved in the plan.

Yes very frightening to most.
But thank you for the prayers.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You still can only communicate using references from your programming.
Soul?
Judge? of course I can only judge by myself and what I observe, since I worship no one or thing.

Yes of course my thinking is very disturbing to you and frightening to most.
Most have to believe that all this cannot just be random and that there must be a master plan and creator of that plan and the parts involved in the plan.

Yes very frightening to most.
But thank you for the prayers.

Your welcome ..... good luck

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remember if you know you are right then why worry about what I think?
As long as how someone else thinks does not negatively impact me I do not care what they think.

It is how I roll.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just remember if you know you are right then why worry about what I think?
As long as how someone else thinks does not negatively impact me I do not care what they think.

It is how I roll.

I'm not worried about how you think nor does it impact me . It does sadden me that you are a very close minded person . Some personal damage has made you think you are alone, that you are all you need that you are all . That everything else is nothing and there is no higher power then self . But that is your free will to do . Even tho deep within you ,you know but refuse to acknowledge it . Mental illness is a worrisome thing I hope you can work out whatever has led you to this state or being your own God you heal yourself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not worried about how you think nor does it impact me . It does sadden me that you are a very close minded person . Some personal damage has made you think you are alone, that you are all you need that you are all . That everything else is nothing and there is no higher power then self . But that is your free will to do . Even tho deep within you ,you know but refuse to acknowledge it . Mental illness is a worrisome thing I hope you can work out whatever has led you to this state or being your own God you heal yourself.

The programming is complete when the programmed ones honestly think that the non programmed ones are mentally ill.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that we are on the topic of crazy.

How bout that Rump? Has he told any more lies today?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@HazyShades, Gotta ask you because I am very concerned.

Have you seen the track of the best viewing areas for the Solar Eclipse on Aug 21st?

Am I wrong in thinking it damn near draws a line from where the mysterious Monolith appeared & disappeared in the week or so before 9-11 right on down to the Ga Guide Stones?

Think that's the day & time, both coasts dude! What do you think?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@HazyShades, Gotta ask you because I am very concerned.

Have you seen the track of the best viewing areas for the Solar Eclipse on Aug 21st?

Am I wrong in thinking it damn near draws a line from where the mysterious Monolith appeared & disappeared in the week or so before 9-11 right on down to the Ga Guide Stones?

Think that's the day dude! What do you think?

End of times ?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
End of times ?

Thinking Attack, EMP, both Coasts. West hit when track begins, East when it ends. Combined with findings of inquiry that USS Fitzgerald was purposely rammed by covert team of NK operatives that boarded Crystal, took control & rammed Fitzgerald while at anchor with its 150kw laser ready to blow up NK missiles targeted at Japan or Hawaii. The EMP will shut down banking across America for weeks while institutions are forced to resort to paper records to sort it out. Supermarkets sell out, People Starve. Ensuing chaos demands Martial Law! Congress is out of session, safe in their bunkers.

It has a symmetry theme that only a Masonic Lunatic could plan, starting with Kennedy, on to 9-11, ending in the ushering in of the NWO. Only a lunatic could envision it, (yes know what that says about me).

Trump has no choice but to attack. Russia balks, but shows restraint. Hostilities openly break out in Syria between US & Russia. Trump has no choice but to invade both & fight a limited war. Israel get its oil field.

Trump did everything he could to avoid it. Congress left him no choice. Thank god it wasn't Hillary! They impeach & remove him for incompetence for allowing it to occur. No charges pressed for anyone!

Of course I might just be drunk & fuckin with ya!

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EMP is something NK would do . He did promise to deliver "gifts" to the USA . He is crazy as phuck!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully the end comes a week later I'm on vacation the 21st it could put a damper on things

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think that's the day & time, both coasts dude! What do you think?
The NWO/Shadow guys are all into that animistic/pagan esoteric bull. Sure it means much to them, probably an appropriate time for them to launch
a new five year phase of their nefarious agenda.
End of times ?

Nah Flakey Foont. It don't mean shit.
Here I'll remind you of two things: Ephesians 3:21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
To him be glory in the church, and in Christ Jesus unto all generations, world without end. Amen
&

Ecclesiastes 1:4-11 (NIV)

Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever.
The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises.
The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course.
All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing
nor the ear its fill of hearing.
What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EMP is something NK would do . He did promise to deliver "gifts" to the USA . He is crazy as phuck!

He ain't the crazy one, just a puppet of the jackass globalists who gave him the missile tech. Thanks Obama & Hillary!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The NWO/Shadow guys are all into that animistic/pagan esoteric bull. Sure it means much to them, probably an appropriate time for them to launch
a new five year phase of their nefarious agenda.

Nah Flakey Foont. It don't mean shit.
Here I'll remind you of two things: Ephesians 3:21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
To him be glory in the church, and in Christ Jesus unto all generations, world without end. Amen
&

Ecclesiastes 1:4-11 (NIV)

Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever.
The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises.
The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course.
All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing
nor the ear its fill of hearing.
What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.

Check the track...I'm plowed & can't.

Thanks!

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It took decades for us to go from Nuke to EMP safely. Safe might have nothing to do with it though.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It took decades for us to go from Nuke to EMP safely. Safe might have nothing to do with it though.
Track is totally off, crisis averted, nevermind!

USAtopten_1500px.jpg
upload_2017-8-7_9-34-44.png

Could they have been off slightly in their calculations back in 2000?

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-7_9-25-51.png
    upload_2017-8-7_9-25-51.png
    527.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check the track...I'm plowed & can't.

Thanks!
...I'm not drunk...
Otay,
On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

"Local press reports quote park visitors joking about "intelligence increasing by the moment" with the presence of the monolith, a clear reference to the film."

It stayed there for four days and then just as covertly as it appeared, vanished. Rumour was that it had been an unknown local artist who placed it there and removed it. The park is well known for exhibitions of public art, such as the sound garden made famous by the Seattle band of the same name. A symbolic and creative tribute to the film then, as well as to create a frission amongst the public. People were actually considering the possibility that a greater force was at work here and that it had appeared as the monolith did in the film. A semiotic marker from the gods, to punctuate a turning point mankind's journey.

-----------------------
It appeared at Seattle Washington.
On 911 buildings were demolished (mysteriously) in N.Y. New York,
Map of USA:
usa-map-2.jpg

Map of projected best view of eclipse trajectory:

whole-us.gif

Nah, similar arc but the monolith was placed further north in Seattle and NYC is also way more north
than Guide Stones Road, Elberton, GA which is north of South Carolina where the low end of the eclipse's arc passes.

Of course, creatures like moors (and many other supposed sapiens ) are so fucking superstitious that the eclipse means
all kinds of stuff
http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-us-cities-watch-2017-total-solar-eclipse/story?id=48908409
But it don't mean much other than a big shadow to me.

I suggest that you take a little piece of the blue pill now...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...I'm not drunk...
Otay,
On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

"Local press reports quote park visitors joking about "intelligence increasing by the moment" with the presence of the monolith, a clear reference to the film."

It stayed there for four days and then just as covertly as it appeared, vanished. Rumour was that it had been an unknown local artist who placed it there and removed it. The park is well known for exhibitions of public art, such as the sound garden made famous by the Seattle band of the same name. A symbolic and creative tribute to the film then, as well as to create a frission amongst the public. People were actually considering the possibility that a greater force was at work here and that it had appeared as the monolith did in the film. A semiotic marker from the gods, to punctuate a turning point mankind's journey.

-----------------------
Map of USA:
usa-map-2.jpg

whole-us.gif

Nah, similar arc but the monolith was placed further north in Seattle and NYC is also way more north
than Guide Stones Road, Elberton, GA which is north of South Carolina where the low end of the eclipse's arc passes.

Of course, creatures like moors (and many other supposed sapiens ) are so fucking superstitious that the eclipse means
all kinds of stuff
http://abcnews.go.com/US/best-us-cities-watch-2017-total-solar-eclipse/story?id=48908409

ahh the problems of displaying a planet in a 2 dimensional representation. Skews the hell out of apparent sizes of countries and such.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...I'm not drunk...
Otay,

-----------------------
Map of USA:
usa-map-2.jpg

whole-us.gif

all kinds of stuff

Sorry Hazy! Was tipping more than a few in a local tavern when I saw the eclipse viewing track come up on one of the HDTVs and had a misguided Epiphany due to copious amounts of alcohol. Need to learn to stay off internet when I am under the influence.

My bad! Boy do I feel silly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors