Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Patriots aren't fighting to rule the world with a boot, they are fighting to restore the Constitution to the Republic and freedom to mankind through the elimination of an Organized Criminal Cabal.

Pat, you don't even know who most of those so called Patriots are. They are fucking anonymous. The vast majority that are not anonymous are making bank, or trying to make bank.

Here is another eye opener for you that you will not head. There will be no National Guard at every polling place in Nov. There will be no National Guard at election time. The main reason why is these are 50 separate elections. Each State is responsible for their own election. I do not want or need the fucking feds to be involved in my State elections. The people in MY State elect the representatives we send to the Feds and the fucking Feds need to stay out of it.

The shit the chans and others are selling is QQ Puffs. You can be as cuckoo for QQ Puffs as you choose but I ain't eating any. Most of what comes out of there as actions is unconstitutional, disturbing and just plain fucked up.

I'm into policy and ideology. I'm not into QQ Puffs. I'm not sure why you keep trying to drag me into eating a bowl. I will not think or say that it is okay send National Guard to polling places, secretly arrest and put ankle bracelets on people, or other ridiculous goings on that you bring here from conspiracy boards.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, I don't accept the official narrative that is usually out there. That does not mean that I have to accept the narrative of a youtuber conspiracy fucktard. Or any other for that matter.

I'm afraid inconsistencies abound in eyewitnesses and timelines. Even for your average run of the mill murder. I can take you to a horse race and we'll watch a horse run. After the race I can take you to ten different people and get ten different stories about what happened during the race with that one horse. If we talk to a thousand people, all of them concentrating on one of ten horses, we'll get a thousand different perspectives.

Now extend that to a bunch of exitable and stressed out people. All the fucking stories are not going to match. Some people are going to see shit that did not happen. It happens in horse racing. It happens in shootings. It happens in car crashes.
That was the problem....With a core group of witness the statements matched to a tee....while they looked off to the side of the cameras like they were reading cue cards, failing to show emotion. Doesn't matter - not gonna argue it - what will out will out. It will be covered up in the national interest even if their guilt in a conspiracy to murder 17 classmates is determined.

Pat, you don't even know who most of those so called Patriots are. They are fucking anonymous. The vast majority that are not anonymous are making bank, or trying to make bank.

Here is another eye opener for you that you will not head. There will be no National Guard at every polling place in Nov. There will be no National Guard at election time. The main reason why is these are 50 separate elections. Each State is responsible for their own election. I do not want or need the fucking feds to be involved in my State elections. The people in MY State elect the representatives we send to the Feds and the fucking Feds need to stay out of it.

The shit the chans and others are selling is QQ Puffs. You can be as cuckoo for QQ Puffs as you choose but I ain't eating any. Most of what comes out of there as actions is unconstitutional, disturbing and just plain fucked up.

I'm into policy and ideology. I'm not into QQ Puffs. I'm not sure why you keep trying to drag me into eating a bowl. I will not think or say that it is okay send National Guard to polling places, secretly arrest and put ankle bracelets on people, or other ridiculous goings on that you bring here from conspiracy boards.
You are probably right. We can provide better election security, accountability, and integrity in an election conducted in a war zone such as Iraq than we can in our own country.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are probably right. We can provide better election security, accountability, and integrity in an election conducted in a war zone such as Iraq than we can in our own country.

And Iraq is such a nice place to live now. :)

Sorry Pat. I believe in small government. The Feds controlling elections is the antithesis of small(local) government.

The people in the States with voter issues need to clean up their own States. Or, they can live with the corruption.

If the Feds get too corrupt, as in go too far, That is what the 2nd amendment is for. We'll make it smaller and less corrupt. The answer, at that point, is not to make it bigger by military means but smaller by militia means. ;)

Anyone that proposes using the military, more government control, on the population is no Patriot in my book.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And Iraq is such a nice place to live now. :)

Sorry Pat. I believe in small government. The Feds controlling elections is the antithesis of small(local) government.

The people in the States with voter issues need to clean up their own States. Or, they can live with the corruption.

If the Feds get too corrupt, as in go too far, That is what the 2nd amendment is for. We'll make it smaller and less corrupt. The answer, at that point, is not to make it bigger by military means but smaller by militia means. ;)
I believe in small government as well. I also want to believe in honest government.

All we see is one transparent report of corruption after the other where the guilty remain free while people argue 7 do nothing. I want to believe this will be fixed expeditiously without patriot citizen's blood running in the streets after overthrowing our own government to do it. We keep waiting and nothing happens. What are we waiting for, a flash of blinding light & a mushroom cloud?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
M3QGWoxyPNwdWEeGsvwnkYO47EtlmHlkXaos1teRBmo.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strengthened broadcast libel laws for media broadcasting
Hello cable TV...
One reason many are opposed to the FCC governing the internet is that doing so
may give them oversight over non broadcast media in the same manner that they control broadcast media.

Indeed the technology for propagating subliminal programming is more advanced than when it was being used to make
us want to eat popcorn and Almond Joy and drink more Pepsi at movie theatres and as in the movie 'They Live'; make us want to "OBEY"
Heck, they don't need us staring up at video screens positioned at 20 to 40 degrees from
eye level anymore, they don't even need TV's, broadcast or cable...or youtube.

But Time is right about a couple of things.
1.) In the same manner that we can't scream "Freedom of Speech" on this private forum
we can't do it on youtube or any other privately owned venue.
We might be able to demand equal time for conservative viewpoints on NPR
but not on CNN, Fox, or youtube. Those venues respond only to the bottom line, revenue.
2.) Nobody works for free. Those alleged patriots y'all mentioned may get personal satisfaction
from or be dedicated to expounding on
the Constitution, Patriotism, conservative values, ETC
but notice how youtube administrators attempt to control/censor the "Patriotic" content, DEMONETIZATION.

Ask yourself, as hokey and amateurish as Alex Jones comes off where would he be w/o his vitamin business?
I don't doubt most patriots are dedicated to resisting the NWO but neither do I doubt that they don't resist
the coin they make from click bait and sensationalism.

addendum: If you haven't yet you might want to read this old speech by an expert:
https://trans4mind.com/spiritual/brainwashing.htm

The Battle For Your Mind

Persuasion & Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today
By Dick Sutphen

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I believe in small government as well. I also want to believe in honest government.

All we see is one transparent report of corruption after the other where the guilty remain free while people argue 7 do nothing. I want to believe this will be fixed expeditiously without patriot citizen's blood running in the streets after overthrowing our own government to do it. We keep waiting and nothing happens. What are we waiting for, a flash of blinding light & a mushroom cloud?

Yeah. I'm not about to toss my convictions aside on the promise that THIS TIME, the government is doing something for me and it's an honest endeavor.

The military(National Guard or whatever) being used FOR me can just as easily be used AGAINST me. People that think it's a good idea are no Patriots. And if they are calling themselves Patriots, it's a huge red flag.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. I'm not about to toss my convictions aside on the promise that THIS TIME, the government is doing something for me and it's an honest endeavor.

The military(National Guard or whatever) being used FOR me can just as easily be used AGAINST me. People that think it's a good idea are no Patriots. And if they are calling themselves Patriots, it's a huge red flag.
I see you point. I thought the best way to ensure election integrity would be to conduct an election at home in the same manner as we would in an occupied country. After all, without election integrity, that is exactly what this country is - An Occupied Country.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy crap - This is the guy who got the phone call from the guy who claimed to be the Chief Justice of the Supreme court and the Head of the US world bank (who appointed Al Gore to run the country for him) on 2/22 and posted the video on YT who got arrested in Broward County!

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see you point. I thought the best way to ensure election integrity would be to conduct an election at home in the same manner as we would in an occupied country. After all, without election integrity, that is exactly what this country is - An Occupied Country.

That's because you are viewing the situation as a country with one central ruling government. The UNITED States.

I see 50 governments. The United STATES.

If California has election problems, California needs to sort them out. California can elect 2 Senators and how ever many Reps they get. I have no say in who those Candidates are. Nor should I. That is their business and not mine, whether I like them or not.

I need to be concerned for the election process in my state. Those are the Reps that represent me. And I sure as fuck don't want the Feds involved, specifically the military.

If it gets to point that those other States accomplish to get enough Reps into the Fed government, the Constitution is meant to limit them. If they fail to be limited by the Constitution it falls on the people to limit them. Not the fucking military.

You put too much emphasis on elections. I suspect in order to avoid the last safeguard, an armed resistance. The military used in elections is not a suitable replacement for an armed resistance of the people.

I get your frustration, but lets not jump from the frying pan into the fire. It's very important that we don't sacrifice our convictions because of frustration.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's because you are viewing the situation as a country with one central ruling government. The UNITED States.

I see 50 governments. The United STATES.

If California has election problems, California needs to sort them out. California can elect 2 Senators and how ever many Reps they get. I have no say in who those Candidates are. Nor should I. That is their business and not mine, whether I like them or not.

I need to be concerned for the election process in my state. Those are the Reps that represent me. And I sure as fuck don't want the Feds involved, specifically the military.

If it gets to point that those other States accomplish to get enough Reps into the Fed government, the Constitution is meant to limit them. If they fail to be limited by the Constitution it falls on the people to limit them. Not the fucking military.

You put too much emphasis on elections. I suspect in order to avoid the last safeguard, an armed resistance. The military used in elections is not a suitable replacement for an armed resistance of the people.

I get your frustration, but lets not jump from the frying pan into the fire. It's very important that we don't sacrifice our convictions because of frustration.
Oh you mean like how Kennedy federalized the Alabama national gaurd and forced Alabama to comply with the Constitution and sent them down Govenors Wallace throat......should we have just waited until Alabama decided it wanted to comply with the law....Should we just wait until California wants to comply with the law.....after it brings tens of millions of mexicans across the border and allows them to vote....yeah man I don't see the ballot box being of much good to rectify corruption.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange they didn't play a clip of the quote in the video.

He gets whacky when kids lives are involved, at least that is what we who are his supporters are supposed to believe. Divide & conquer journalism.

I submit if he said that, He is playing the same game to the cameras to garner support of Dems disillusioned with their party. He is trying to appeal to the left, relying on Congress not to give him legislation to sign that actually says that.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh you mean like how Kennedy federalized the Alabama national gaurd and forced Alabama to comply with the Constitution and sent them down Govenors Wallace throat......should we have just waited until Alabama decided it wanted to comply with the law....Should we just wait until California wants to comply with the law.....after it brings tens of millions of mexicans across the border and allows them to vote....yeah man I don't see the ballot box being of much good to rectify corruption.

Show me the Federal voter ID law that the National Guard needs to enforce. ;)

Like I said, Californians need to get California to up to speed. Why ask the Federal Government to do your work for you?

Now, deporting the illegals is a different subject and I think we agree on that one. But California voting laws are California's problem.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show me the Federal voter ID law that the National Guard needs to enforce. ;)

Like I said, Californians need to get California to up to speed. Why ask the Federal Government to do your work for you?

Now, deporting the illegals is a different subject and I think we agree on that one. But California voting laws are California's problem.
No, that's not true when California is violating federal immigration law and when California is conspiring to break Federal election laws,by registering illegal aliens to vote, then no it is not California;s problem it is the whole country's problem.those are the laws California is breaking.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It gets deeper and deeper, Dick..
28377984_10155335235681447_5858109636467972534_n.jpg
WTF?

Are you kidding me? Tell me this is a meme!

Yeah this is smelling worse & worse. Especially if Trump said at the meeting what Skt's article says he did - (not reported on Fox) and I watched the whole video there but not sure it was the whole meeting.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, that's not true when California is violating federal immigration law and when California is conspiring to break Federal election laws,by registering illegal aliens to vote, then no it is not California;s problem it is the whole country's problem.those are the laws California is breaking.

File a fucking lawsuit. You, as a California citizen voter, are harmed.

But, while I have not looked it up, I'd be surprized if it has not been tried, and failed. Voter ID lawsuits have most certainly failed or succeeded depending on how one views it.

Apparently the Federal courts disagree with your assessment.

As November Approaches, Courts Deal Series Of Blows To Voter ID ...
A Court Strikes Down Texas's Voter ID Law For the Fifth Time - The ...
Appeals court strikes down North Carolina's voter-ID law - The ...

How the fuck do you plan to have the National Guard enforce a non existent law?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF?

Yeah this is smelling worse & worse. Especially if Trump said at the meeting what Skt's article says he did - (not reported on Fox) and I watched the whole video there but not sure it was the whole meeting.
fuck them .....there are plenty of people who will sell them...they can join the NFL in virtue signaling oblivion.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But, while I have not looked it up, I'd be surprized if it has not been tried, and failed. Voter ID lawsuits have most certainly failed or succeeded depending on how one views it.

When you have illegal aliens voting in federal elections the entire country is harmed not just California.when you have illegal scum sucking federal aid dollars it's America's problem, when you have huge numbers of illegals in federal prisons paid for by American taxpayers it's not just California's problem, and when California is a de facto beachhead for an invasion then it's not just California's problem,
Fuck the courts..the 9th Circut is the most overturned court in America, the courts have upsurped their power and are denying the people's right to self determination.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

By remembering that the previous administration made Homeland Security responsible for Federal Election Integrity and they have already submitted a confidential preliminary report showing massive voter fraud in selected districts in 4 elections involving illegal aliens and putting forth federal recommendations that DC will act upon requiring verifiable voter ID bypassing corrupt State Judges.

(Chicago knows it is coming that is why they are playing this city card crap).

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you have illegal aliens voting in federal elections the entire country is harmed not just California.when you have illegal scum sucking federal aid dollars it's America's problem, when you have huge numbers of illegals in federal prisons paid for by American taxpayers it's not just California's problem, and when California is a de facto beachhead for an invasion then it's not just California's problem,
Fuck the courts..the 9th Circut is the most overturned court in America, the courts have upsurped their power and are denying the people's right to self determination.

Those are all illegal immigration problems. Solve that and they won't be here to vote.

Your Mayor warned the illegals. Maybe you should start there.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Look at Venezuela man..they disbanded their National Assembly and now the country is run by "The Supreme Court" a handpicked bunch of political appointees...the courts in America would love that scenario...hell they operate based on that scenario

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are all illegal immigration problems. Solve that and they won't be here to vote.

Your Mayor warned the illegals. Maybe you should start there.
It is not just that, they are fixing the machines. Machines have to go away in favor of paper ballots.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not just that, they are fixing the machines. Machines have to go away in favor of paper ballots.

There is no Federal Law that restricts machine use or mandates paper ballots. That is decided by each state. I use paper.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't imagine a single signer of the Consitution who if alive today would not call for Revolution against the Federal goverment.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF?

Not a meme, see the reports on Brietbart.
Though I couldn't find a video quote of what Skt said was said by President Wobbly Trumpy Bear
I did watch a bunch of videos which show his wobbly stand re gun control through the years and how he plays to his audience.
He certainly is making a big deal out of background checks,
to the point it almost seems as is he wants to bring back Obummer's legislation that
if you have mental issues you can't buy a gun..which Trumpy Bear rescinded in February 2017
upload_2018-2-28_20-21-59.jpeg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not a meme, see the reports on Brietbart.
Though I couldn't find a quote of what Skt said was said by President Wobbly Trumpy Bear
I did watch a bunch of videos which show his wobbly stand re gun control and how he plays to his audience.
He certainly is making a big deal out of background checks, to the point it almost seems as is he wants to bring back Obummer's legislation that
if you have mental issues you can't buy a gun..which Trumpy Bear rescinded i February 2017
View attachment 105478
Saw them after I replied, you added them. Saw Dick's has done that before. One thing to stop selling them yourself, but calling for a full ban is way over the line for a Sporting Goods / gun chain. Boycott!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw them after I replied, you added them. Saw Dick's has done that before. One thing to stop selling them yourself, but calling for a full ban is way over the line for a Sporting Goods / gun chain. Boycott!
Just dropped off their email list.... did not know about the first ban and loved the bow hunting supplies on sale. They can eat a big shit burger and I will still not buy another item from them.
Oh and sending a check out to the NRA!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually you don't have to be a citizen in California to vote on local or state elections.... just a legal resident.. as defined by state...

CITIZENSHIP only required for FEDERAL elections.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just dropped off their email list.... did not know about the first ban and loved the bow hunting supplies on sale. They can eat a big shit burger and I will still not buy another item from them.
I guess I won't be buying that cool Indiana Jones hat or the boonie from them..
glad I picked an Amazon gift certificate instead of theirs..

Business should learn that their mission in life is to do business, NOT to make political statements.
Maybe Dick's BS will win them some customers...might lose some too

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NRA running an email pushback?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All he said was of you encounter a crazy person cops shouldn't have to wait for permission and a warrant to remove guns from said person...

Now i see this is a slippery slope and probably unconstutional.... but it makes sense. In some cases.

I can see where taking the guns and returning on order of judge....is logical....

BUT EASY TO ABUSE.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Proper thing if he is threatening to shoot someone is to have him examined at a mental health facility & have psychiatrist make call attaching their report to the police report before you take the guns.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's Hopeless...she got canned for running her mouth and admitting she told "white lies"
Something tells me Q has left the building.

qresearch was under heavy ddos attack at very high speeds & unusable this morning. Still ongoing. Post count in double digits so they had to run a mirror.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proper thing if he is threatening to shoot someone is to have him examined at a mental health facility & have psychiatrist make call attaching their report to the police report before you take the guns.
You guys are way too nice and PC.
The correct action is to take Nikolas out back of the barn and put a bullet in his pointy head.
Don't take the nutso's gun, make sure he's armed so you can claim self defense.
Isn't that how it's done anyway?

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something tells me Q has left the building.

qresearch was under heavy ddos attack at very high speeds & unusable this morning. Still ongoing. Post count in double digits so they had to run a mirror.
The DDOS's will get worse and continue for the moment as will youtube censoring and such.
Somebody or another is subtly perpetrating what amounts to communications breakdown for the patriot resistance
for some reason we'll soon
be made aware of.
I'm sure Q and FBIanon are still around but lying low for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors