Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DDOS's will get worse and continue for the moment as will youtube censoring and such.
Somebody or another is subtly perpetrating what amounts to communications breakdown for the patriot resistance
for some reason we'll soon
be made aware of.
I'm sure Q and FBIanon are still around but lying low for the moment.
Is there an fbi anon consolidation thread like they ran for mega?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DDOS's will get worse and continue for the moment as will youtube censoring and such.
Somebody or another is subtly perpetrating what amounts to communications breakdown for the patriot resistance
for some reason we'll soon
be made aware of.
I'm sure Q and FBIanon are still around but lying low for the moment.
Think we can figure that out.
Kelly Consolidating.
Trump flipping on major NRA issues over a MK attack.
Clock has started,
They are making a move.
Dangerous Game.
JFK

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/90...3d4a16d2545e06292a1692db8a949854cbdc1888a.jpg

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BeeleN20180301_low.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Proper thing if he is threatening to shoot someone is to have him examined at a mental health facility & have psychiatrist make call attaching their report to the police report before you take the guns.
Florida law currently allows for seizure of weapons on arrest for threats of violence.

This event is a total breakdown of government..... prove why we need 2nd A.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Florida law currently allows for seizure of weapons on arrest for threats of violence.

This event is a total breakdown of government..... prove why we need 2nd A.

Total breakdown of reason, so bad it had to be pre-planned. Dems acting like loonies all over poorly acting out a crappy script, meanwhile Trump turns on his base & goes for assault weapons? The Dems said he would take the guns right after he was elected & called Trump supporters morons for electing him and I brushed it off.

Don't like the way this is playing out, but Gotta have faith that Congress isn't stupid enough to go along and sign off on a modern sport rifle ban, but it don't smell right. Trump better be just playing to the left to garner more support from moderate Dems.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You gotta love the irony...the Democrat Mayor of Oakland warns illegal alien scumbags,including no doubt members of the drug cartels... that ICE is making a sweep to arrest them for being law breakers, and to protect them from the white devils.....meanwhile she send the Oakland Police down into the homeless camps WITHOUT any warning throughout Oakland rousting homeless citizens many of them Veterans and has the police throw their belongings into dumpsters and roust them out of the eye of the public......I guess to Bay Area democrats poor forgien nationals need protection ,while poor Americans need to...just die.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell the truth..you get censored on youtube or in this case get indited and face a couple of years in jail....1984 is here.

Marine Le Pen Indicted by French Court for Highlighting Islamic State Abuses on Twitter

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...rt-highlighting-islamic-state-abuses-twitter/
Agreed. If Hillary won We'd have the same now and the YouTubers would be locked inside a fence at an abandoned Walmart somewhere in the midwest awaiting their death panel hearing I'm sure. Way Trump is acting though....

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed. If Hillary won We'd have the same now and the YouTubers would be locked inside a fence at an abandoned Walmart somewhere in the midwest awaiting their death panel hearing I'm sure. Way Trump is acting though....
I'm sure if Hillary had won what you say would be happening but in much more subtle way than you describe..gotta keep up the image.
However, I'm also sure that even though Trumpy Bear won
what you say would have happened had Killary won is happening now but in an even subtler manner 'cause the US is after all a bastion of liberty and that image has to be maintained also.

Sure, it happened during Barry Soetoro's reign but the thought of what went down
at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Harney County, Oregon in 2016, the reasons for the occupation,
and the consequences including the attempt to justify the obvious murder of Lavoy Finicum woke me up to the reality
that the USA is not Camelot if Waco and Ruby Ridge or how INS recovered Elian Gonzales didn't.

If you think there's a big diff between France and US "I can tell you this" (LOL)
the biggest difference is that French women don't generally shave their arm pits and you gotta squat to poop
but picture this picture:
images
and this one right before the swap party
images

I understand you like Trumpy
but methinks it's time for another red pill.
The Lizards took over years ago..

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Total breakdown of reason, so bad it had to be pre-planned. Dems acting like loonies all over poorly acting out a crappy script, meanwhile Trump turns on his base & goes for assault weapons? The Dems said he would take the guns right after he was elected & called Trump supporters morons for electing him and I brushed it off.

Don't like the way this is playing out, but Gotta have faith that Congress isn't stupid enough to go along and sign off on a modern sport rifle ban, but it don't smell right. Trump better be just playing to the left to garner more support from moderate Dems.
Trump hasn't Turned on his base.... His base elected a CEO..... that meeting and the things he said are the things a CEO says in a meeting with other executives and managers....

He listened to ideas and made suggestions... PERIOD...

The rest if you listen. Is he wants to make sure current laws are followed and strengthened in some cases. Except for bump stocks he shot down every suggestion of BANs....

Fwiw... he tossed the 21 thing out there as a trap...... for the grabbers.. see without changing enlistment age.. there's no way you change age on long guns...
Any court fight would get age overturned on Handguns and likely alcohol also.

Ypu people need to stop judging based on negotiation. .. until he puts pen to paper and signs an order or law it just TALK. He is Not a politician... he's a businessman which means he's better at politics than the politicians are.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure if Hillary had won what you say would be happening but in much more subtle way than you describe..gotta keep up the image.
However, I'm also sure that even though Trumpy Bear won
what you say would have happened had Killary won is happening now but in an even subtler manner 'cause the US is after all a bastion of liberty and that image has to be maintained also.

Sure, it happened during Barry Soetoro's reign but the thought of what went down
at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Harney County, Oregon in 2016, the reasons for the occupation,
and the consequences including the attempt to justify the obvious murder of Lavoy Finicum woke me up to the reality
that the USA is not Camelot if Waco and Ruby Ridge or how INS recovered Elian Gonzales didn't.

If you think there's a big diff between France and US "I can tell you this" (LOL)
the biggest difference is that French women don't generally shave their arm pits and you gotta squat to poop
but picture this picture:
images
and this one right before the swap party
images

I understand you like Trumpy
but methinks it's time for another red pill.
The Lizards took over years ago..
I was never really a fan as I had met him on the elevator a couple times and sure he'd smile nod & say hello, but he had an air about him back in the 90s. John John was a lot more personable & funny, if a bit aloof. Really sorry they took him out so they could stop him from blowing the whistle on JFK & HRC could win the seat.

Wasn't until I saw the way everyone freaked after the election & I really got behind him and if nothing else there have been plenty of laughs along the way and not many dull moments. I remember being ecstatic she lost on the night, but I also took a moment to ask myself "what did we do"? He's done a lot better than I hoped for, I do root for him because without him, it seemed we would be screwed cause I always knew she was a crook. Realize we probably still are, but I want to believe he might go a long way to straightening this crap out.

Know they are still spraying chemtrails & seen pics of him touring a spray plane so I get what you are saying. He likes to play like he's a guy who cares for the people but he could stop most of these mass killings and release most of the truth about them, but many serve his purpose so he lets them happen & that is unacceptable (and just as criminal as the perpetrators) IMHO. Don't doubt people still disappearing - Gotta hope it will end when Trump consolidates power.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump hasn't Turned on his base.... His base elected a CEO..... that meeting and the things he said are the things a CEO says in a meeting with other executives and managers....

He listened to ideas and made suggestions... PERIOD...

The rest if you listen. Is he wants to make sure current laws are followed and strengthened in some cases. Except for bump stocks he shot down every suggestion of BANs....

Fwiw... he tossed the 21 thing out there as a trap...... for the grabbers.. see without changing enlistment age.. there's no way you change age on long guns...
Any court fight would get age overturned on Handguns and likely alcohol also.

Ypu people need to stop judging based on negotiation. .. until he puts pen to paper and signs an order or law it just TALK. He is Not a politician... he's a businessman which means he's better at politics than the politicians are.

Agree & I watched whole meeting. There were troubling signs in it specifically toward high velocity sport rifles, but nothing to indicate serious threat in final legislation. He was just placating Feinstein and said he would look at it. Agree you can say anything in a negotiation, but the only thing that matters is the end result. My fear is that if a dirty congress gave him legislation that banned high velocity sport rifles, I don't think I could trust he wouldn't sign it.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are still spraying chemtrails & seen pics of him touring a spray plane so I get what you are saying. He likes to play like he's a guy who cares for the people but he could stop most of these mass killings and release most of the truth about them, but many serve his purpose so he lets them happen & that is unacceptable (and just as criminal as the perpetrators) IMHO. Don't doubt people still disappearing - Gotta hope it will end when Trump consolidates power.

I'm glad you still look up and notice those chemtrails.
I've read too much about Trumpy to think he's a patriot. Until a few Tuesdays ago he was still holding hands
with and passing money to Democrats..(not that I have much faith in Republicans or politicians as a whole)

I can tell you this ... unlike you I don't have much hope that he'll ever consolidate power
and in fact find the possibility that he will quite worrisome.
But I do agree that he's a lot less virulent than Killary, kind of like Trumpy is Chicken Pox
to Killary's Small Pox...never-the-less I know that having had Chicken Pox
most people later develop
Shingles..

On a possibly unrelated sidenote: I'm sure you've heard the rumour
that US Forces recently had an exchange with Rusky "contractors" in Syria
where 300 Ruskies lost their lives:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/13/latest-russian-media-us-strike-kills-russians-in-syria.html

Surely you also know that Vlad just announced during his pre-re-election bid
that the Russians have developed two "invincible nukes" 'cause they couldn't get the US to stop the arms race..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43239331
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/01/putin-boasts-new-russian-nuclear-weapons.html

----------------------
Frankly the above headlines and those chemtrails concern me much more
than which materialist worshiper of Baphomet is President and/or whether assault weapons like the AR-15
are outlawed.
I have read 'The Poor Man's James Bond', most of the books published by Palladin Press, and am quite proficient with my wrist-rocket

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad you still look up and notice those chemtrails.
I've read too much about Trumpy to think he's a patriot. Until a few Tuesdays ago he was still holding hands
with and passing money to Democrats..(not that I have much faith in Republicans or politicians as a whole)

I can tell you this ... unlike you I don't have much hope that he'll ever consolidate power
and in fact find the possibility that he will quite worrisome.
But I do agree that he's a lot less virulent than Killary, kind of like Trumpy is Chicken Pox
to Killary's Small Pox...never-the-less I know that having had Chicken Pox
most people later develop
Shingles..

On a possibly unrelated sidenote: I'm sure you've heard the rumour
that US Forces recently had an exchange with Rusky "contractors" in Syria
where 300 Ruskies lost their lives:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/02/13/latest-russian-media-us-strike-kills-russians-in-syria.html

Surely you also know that Vlad just announced during his pre-re-election bid
that the Russians have developed two "invincible nukes" 'cause they couldn't get the US to stop the arms race..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43239331
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/01/putin-boasts-new-russian-nuclear-weapons.html

----------------------
Frankly the above headlines and those chemtrails concern me much more
than which materialist worshiper of Baphomet is President and/or whether assault weapons like the AR-15
are outlawed.
I have read 'The Poor Man's James Bond', most of the books published by Palladin Press, and am quite proficient with my wrist-rocket
Was aware of the attack in Syria

Posted a link to Hillary selling Putin the Tech for that missile other day. She has never been arrested.

Agree both WAY MORE Troubling

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is doing what he has been saying he would do all through the campaign and the 30 years before that....

If you are surprised or feel fooled. you weren't listening to him... just the MSM coverage..

or you are a fool....

Only a fool can be fooled.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is doing what he has been saying he would do all through the campaign and the 30 years before that....

If you are surprised or feel fooled. you weren't listening to him... just the MSM coverage..

or you are a fool....

Only a fool can be fooled.

Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”
https://theintercept.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-in-2000-i-support-the-ban-on-assault-weapons/

You are right. Should have checked his history better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors