Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ujmq30sg5de21.jpg
Damn.... Rosie has lost alot of wieght.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And there it is. Kamala's & Spartcus' Anti-Lynching bill needed a boost in the house so her buddy Jessie tried to help her out by putting a noose around his own neck & started running one of the most unbelievable narratives ever put forward....Guess it wasn't worth losing a good sandwich over though. These people are stupid.

DyU996wWkAA-_DJ.jpg

DyU8ei1W0AE3igm.jpg

DyU9_wUXQAA7pkD.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheerleading Infanticide Might Just Be The Tipping Point For Democrats
https://townhall.com/columnists/kur...t-be-the-tipping-point-for-democrats-n2540715
I really doubt a political party whose members are OK with and encourage..forcing America to listen to crackpot conspiracy theories about Putin stealing the election, and crucifying it's political enemies with the Mueller witch hunts, having Roger Stone and his 70 year old wife dragged out of there beds in the middle of the night with more guns pointed at them than Bin Laden had. That supports Antifa beating Trump supporters in the street, and wants to throw high school boys in wood chippers for the crime of smiling while White,That calls for violence against anyone that wears a MAGA hat.That is OK with censoring speech and uses the Silicon robber barons to deplatform free thought, that actually supports the CIA's little wars across the globe and stands in the way of ending endless wars, that is pissed of because North Korea may actually talk peace with the world.....Who marched some insane,ugly ass old White cat lady out to try and frame Kavanaugh with being a rapist, while they supported the Clintons selling God alone knows how many little Hatian childeren into the sex trade....I seriously doubt the people that support a party like that,gives a fuck about how many babies get murdered in Virginia or anywhere else for that matter.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really doubt a political party whose members are OK with and encourage..forcing America to listen to crackpot conspiracy theories about Putin stealing the election, and crucifying it's political enemies with the Mueller witch hunts, having Roger Stone and his 70 year old wife dragged out of there beds in the middle of the night with more guns pointed at them than Bin Laden had. That supports Antifa beating Trump supporters in the street, and wants to throw high school boys in wood chippers for the crime of smiling while White,That calls for violence against anyone that wears a MAGA hat.That is OK with censoring speech and uses the Silicon robber barons to deplatform free thought, that actually supports the CIA's little wars across the globe and stands in the way of ending endless wars, that is pissed of because North Korea may actually talk peace with the world.....Who marched some insane,ugly ass old White cat lady out to try and frame Kavanaugh with being a rapist, while they supported the Clintons selling God alone knows how many little Hatian childeren into the sex trade....I seriously doubt the people that support a party like that,gives a fuck about how many babies get murdered in Virginia or anywhere else for that matter.
It would seem You are correct & White Hate Trumps Baby Sacrifice any day of the Week. So.Sad

VNezqp4wMrQvv5OZzTNKD2VBJ5CThZjMXSyWZWLJOrw.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this takes some real philisopical and theological gymnastics...to rationalize that Catholic Bishops must adhere to the dictates of a goverment that persecutes Christians, on the grounds that Jesus told his followers to adhere to goverment authority..and yet third world illegal immigrants, and eurotrash libtards don't have to adhere to goverment authority..... confusing, no?.....the only consistency in any of the Pope's many decisions is that he supports the erasure of the Western peoples.

Pope Francis Calls on Chinese Bishops to Show ‘Loyalty’ to Civil Authorities

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2019...inese-bishops-show-loyalty-civil-authorities/

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll say again: Libs Have To Eat.

I don't give a flying fuck what you do with yer parasites. I might as THE infestation/parasitic-vector. Do I care a damned bit about the host I infect? No.

As a taxpayer, do I care I fund yer IDIOTIC CHOICES? Yes, yes I do. I don't want a DIME to be spent from my taxes to handler yer stupidity and free-range-baby-farming.

I don't give a shit who you are: see above. WHO PAYS, and WHY DO I CARE?

Yes: I agree that scrubbing a rape/incest parasite is automatic - so is DEATH. Don't even ASK the victim about their CHOICE. Nuke it; consensual? Nuke both parties; otherwise, nuke author. This doesn't take much of any THOUGHT or DELIBERATION. Nuke it.

If yer married. maybe it's tagteam-decision: so far I ain't seen much of that, just GENDER or RELIGION "choice". I ain't seen much of the MARRIED/joint decision that makes sense - taxes or otherwise. And, gee: trannies and queers need not apply.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The funny thing about all this is....I'm a big youtube surfer I suscribe to a couple of dozen youtubers...they expose stories the mainstream won't cover...and one of the tings that real stood out about this story is the massive numbers of Black Americans who've made youtube vids, saying they think Jussie is full of shit, and lying...apparently the propoganda mills are losing their control. or perhaps they never had that much control.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dems must have gotten themselves a body double
The funny thing about all this is....I'm a big youtube surfer I suscribe to a couple of dozen youtubers...they expose stories the mainstream won't cover...and one of the tings that real stood out about this story is the massive numbers of Black Americans who've made youtube vids, saying they think Jussie is full of shit, and lying...apparently the propoganda mills are losing their control. or perhaps they never had that much control.
Enough have woken to realize they are being used by the Dems...& enough have walked away publicly that they no longer fear attack. Let's face it Jussie is lyin his ass off & everyone knows it. Too funny really.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, well, well, lookey there...Tough old Bird still reportedly alive & kicking even tough she attended a local performance by her own daughter in her honor and it was broadcast live...at no point was she honored, thanked for her attendance, pointed out in the crowd for a round of applause, nor did she appear on Camera in the live stream of performance, all who saw her said she looks great. Nothing strange here. We already know she will not attend the SOTU.

“She Looked Quite Glam”: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes First Public Appearance Since Cancer Surgery: Attends Concert Celebrating Herself

Wonder if the Dems found a body double or if the Dems are just pulling a Jussie on us...Strange no pictures floating around on Twitter from performance tonight. All articles using old stock photos. One would think everyone there would take the opportunity to snap a cell phone pic of her, while they still could.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, well, well, lookey there...Tough old Bird still reportedly alive & kicking even tough she attended a local performance by her own daughter in her honor and it was broadcast live...at no point was she honored, thanked for her attendance, pointed out in the crowd for a round of applause, nor did she appear on Camera in the live stream of performance, all who saw her said she looks great. Nothing strange here. We already know she will not attend the SOTU.

“She Looked Quite Glam”: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes First Public Appearance Since Cancer Surgery: Attends Concert Celebrating Herself

Wonder if the Dems found a body double or if the Dems are just pulling a Jussie on us...Strange no pictures floating around on Twitter from performance tonight. All articles using old stock photos

cool they found the body double...the play must go on.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Faith healer with millions of followers ran a "sex slave farm and sold babies to highest bidder"
More than 600 women around the world have already accused John of God of sexually abusing them during healing sessions with the medium
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/faith-healer-millions-followers-ran-13923228

MASSIVE CHILD SEX RING BUSTED Oprah interviewed him. Bill Clinton, singer Paul Simon and supermodel Naomi Campbell are said to have been his clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors