Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7lh74s53oud21.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say I have ever actually met anyone who wore black face or a Klan hood, but I'm watching all this go down, I'm looking at the pictures from the yearbook, I'm reading the articles....and yet......I have yet to see a single hollywood deviate call for this guy to be punched in the face, no comedians calling him a "little prick"...no chubby soyboy producer calling for him to be put in a wood chipper, no hollywood whore saying the DNC is responsible for fostering a climate were this kind of thing could happen ...no third rate comedy writer from SNL offering blow jobs to anyone who will kick the govenors ass......so a high school boy who smiles in the face an old lying ass American Indian who comes up to him and starts banging a drum in his face....is infintely a worse human being to a liberal than a guy in a hood and robes....I think that says it all about where the average liberal's mind is today, as well as what the endgame of the propoganda mills, and the so called Black activist groups....I am patiently waiting for the calls to violence against the govenor from Cher and alyssia Milano....

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't say I have ever actually met anyone who wore black face or a Klan hood, but I'm watching all this go down, I'm looking at the pictures from the yearbook, I'm reading the articles....and yet......I have yet to see a single hollywood deviate call for this guy to be punched in the face, no comedians calling him a "little prick"...no chubby soyboy producer calling for him to be put in a wood chipper, no hollywood whore saying the DNC is responsible for fostering a climate were this kind of thing could happen ...no third rate comedy writer from SNL offering blow jobs to anyone who will kick the govenors ass......so a high school boy who smiles in the face an old lying ass American Indian who comes up to him and starts banging a drum in his face....is infintely a worse human being to a liberal than a guy in a hood and robes....I think that says it all about where the average liberal's mind is today, as well as what the endgame of the propoganda mills, and the so called Black activist groups....I am patiently waiting for the calls to violence against the govenor from Cher and alyssia Milano....
Don't hold your breath. Cher & Alyssa couldn't care less about the Virginia Governor's Blackface or the guy on the bench on Kamala's campaign picture.

Not Presidential: Kamala Harris Posts Photo of Her and Stacey Abrams Laughing While Man is Passed Out or Dead on Bench in Background

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well it took them long enough, but the libtards FINALLY found a White racist that wasn't a hoax...I mean crucifying the Covington kids wound up blowing up in their faces, then the phony ass Hate crime in Chicago with Jussie Smollet that seems to becoming a national joke....they couldn't find a white racist anywhere.....but finally they found one to save the bullshit narritive of White Supremacy....unfortunate for them, their White Supremacist is a liberal that supports abortion and he isn't wearing a MAGA hat....I wonder if the irony is wasted on them.....probally is...but it isn't wasted on the rest of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors