Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
\
Bama did it all the time.
on an executive order basis per year Trump is ahead of Obama on executive orders issued.
And just because I do not like Trump does not mean I liked Obama. or any other politician for that matter.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wyi211vnv9831.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Pence was rerouted back to DC because a credible assassination plot was uncovered? They were going to take out Pence in New Hampshire prior to taking out POTUS on 4th of July so Nancy would be next in line of succession?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...LaeWKRD6Snb9Rl6O7lgnHKHqc8sPMzmtQLZpeOlJD6p6w

What the media accomplished with this 4th of July celebration is proved to the American public they are not trustworthy. Seen earlier over %70 of Americans already dont trust the media. This just re-affirms that sentiment.
People are tired of lies. They are tired of the SJW and PC-police. They are tired of being told their country and their lives, jobs and families are worthless, evil and "guilty" of anything the left can imagine.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rashida Tlaib Denounces America, Declaration of Independence in Disgusting July 4th Tweet

https://webnewspoint.com/rashida-tl..._5OCq8Bu4WfomZ9ByZQsfui9JKexDh7Ks4mcLSHJnrQRQ
Watched this again last night on TCM. I remembered seeing part of it years ago. Still worth seeing again.

Congress was always a clusterfunk of morons, and they should be forced to watch this YEARLY.

The slavery issue was line-item-vetoed to get the halfwits to all sign on to INDEPENDENCE.

And, yes: she's a disgrace - many of them are. When are we going to start hanging them?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors