Become a Patron!

Totally Wicked American Red Tobacco replacement liquid?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So another government overreach to my freedoms. Totally Wicked e-liquid has been banned for sale and import in USA. I've been vaping the Titan juice- American Red Tobacco for 6+ years. Any suggestions for a close replacement?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the states

1601730767133.png

$1.99
(Discounted Price)

yet with the way things are going may be better to figure out how to mix your own.
in such case there are many folks here to assist in any direction you take.

BTW
howdy... <--most folks start out that way....
and welcome to vu

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Totally Wicked has a line of flavors. I have many. They are called Gold Standard concentrates. Will those ship as it is not vape juice?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your replies and feedback. Every product I have trie has an off-putting aftertaste. I believe a 70/30 VG/PG is what I'm looking for. I'm going to spend some time in the local vape shops to try to find a replacement. Just wonder how COVID has effected the taste test bars?

Walter Ladd

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might try a NET:

It is very good. (Not cheap though)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 10 mil of tobacco and 5mil of black magic (tobacco blend ry4ish). I will give them to you. I just can not afford to ship atm. Let me know and I will get them to you somehow.View attachment 170363
Thank you for the offer. I ventured down the road of mixing my own but didn't have time to play "chef" trying to get the right flavor consistently all the time.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I started vaping with Titan Range menthol in 2012.
it's 80/20 PG/VG
A 30/70 PG/VG is going to be a big change.
What kind of mod and atomizer do you normally use?

VU Sponsors