Become a Patron!

Totally Wicked American Red Tobacco replacement liquid?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So another government overreach to my freedoms. Totally Wicked e-liquid has been banned for sale and import in USA. I've been vaping the Titan juice- American Red Tobacco for 6+ years. Any suggestions for a close replacement?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the states

1601730767133.png

$1.99
(Discounted Price)

yet with the way things are going may be better to figure out how to mix your own.
in such case there are many folks here to assist in any direction you take.

BTW
howdy... <--most folks start out that way....
and welcome to vu

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Totally Wicked has a line of flavors. I have many. They are called Gold Standard concentrates. Will those ship as it is not vape juice?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your replies and feedback. Every product I have trie has an off-putting aftertaste. I believe a 70/30 VG/PG is what I'm looking for. I'm going to spend some time in the local vape shops to try to find a replacement. Just wonder how COVID has effected the taste test bars?

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might try a NET:
red-virginia-banner.jpg

It is very good. (Not cheap though)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 10 mil of tobacco and 5mil of black magic (tobacco blend ry4ish). I will give them to you. I just can not afford to ship atm. Let me know and I will get them to you somehow.View attachment 170363
Thank you for the offer. I ventured down the road of mixing my own but didn't have time to play "chef" trying to get the right flavor consistently all the time.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I started vaping with Titan Range menthol in 2012.
it's 80/20 PG/VG
A 30/70 PG/VG is going to be a big change.
What kind of mod and atomizer do you normally use?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am hardcore bummed about this new turn of events. The Titan's american red was so different from typicals in this space. It was lighter in flavor and less sweet. And I'm fairly sure it was a 70/30. The red label, the gold concentrate, I tried them over the years, and even though all under TW- they were not the same.

I emailed TW in the UK, and they just said they didn't have access to the flavoring. Um ok, whatever. I just have to pick my battles elsewhere.

That being said, this is the only other helpful info I've found on this hunt:

Anyone has any other input on making this, it would be great to hear it.

I really just want a UK vender that is cool with just sending generic brown paper shipments on the DL. That would be the easiest. Maybe one day...

jslaughter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I haven't tried the american red but if you like light tobacco's then i would try the mild blend from backwoodsblends.com, you can choose 70vg or 70pg, whatever works better for you. Very light tobacco flavor with just a touch of sweetness but very good. I believe its either a naturally extracted tobacco or maybe made from an absolute but its an all day vape for me since its so light and not overwhelming in any way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while since I've checked in on the post. I'm so happy with Evan of Real Tobacco Extracts. Thank you Walter Ladd! I believe you turned me onto them! Yes, he charges twice as much for his products HOWEVER they are REAL! Not Chinese "who-knows-whats-in-it" juice! I'm now a faithful customer and highly recommend checking RTE out! Hands down BEST (or maybe the only) real e-juice made in the USA!

dcs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So another government overreach to my freedoms. Totally Wicked e-liquid has been banned for sale and import in USA. I've been vaping the Titan juice- American Red Tobacco for 6+ years. Any suggestions for a close replacement?
I too loved and used American Red from totally wicked and cannot find a replacement. Did you ever find one? If so please please let me know what it is. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 182359
This is a great one - extracted from leaf
I too loved and used American Red from totally wicked and cannot find a replacement. Did you ever find one? If so please please let me know what it is. Thanks!
Walter is right! Check out Real Tobacco Extracts! I can't even imagine having to vape TW juices anymore. RTE has opened up a whole new world of natural vape elixirs! It's a small company with a focus on customer service and all-natural e-liquids. I have explored several of their flavors and love many of them. Honestly, once you try his products you'll wonder how you ever liked the synthetic crap you've been vaping up to this point! His name is Evan and I'm sure he'll contact you once you purchase his products. I also treat the wood on my cutting boards, my antique fire arms and my favorite leather Harley Davidson seat! Try it and you'll never settle for less!

dcs

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought many bottles of "tobacco flavored" e-liquid, searching for one like TW American Red. I have finally found one that is super similar! It's from Four Seasons and it's called American Tobacco. It comes in 3 and 6 mg regular liquid and also comes as salts.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have bought many bottles of "tobacco flavored" e-liquid, searching for one like TW American Red. I have finally found one that is super similar! It's from Four Seasons and it's called American Tobacco. It comes in 3 and 6 mg regular liquid and also comes as salts.

The flavor profile looks similar to TW American Red.

1626887290728.png

When I started vaping I got my first kit from Totallywicked. it was the titan-t (a dual ego kit) and they included a free bottle of American Red with it. lol, nothing is free when a dual ego battery kit and 10ml's of juice is $70. I also ordered a 30ml of TW Titan Range Menthol. I ended up staying with the menthol until I moved on to a Vamo V2 & Protank.

The electrictobacconist used to carry the TW line when Totallywicked's site first closed.
That's where I found this flavor profile for the Four Seasons American Tobacco

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a little late to this post. Finally running out of my Titan American Red & Titan Tobacco mix, now im searching like crazy to find something similar with the throat hit. Four seasons seems to be out of stock. What are you all using now? Thanks!

VU Sponsors